Its begining to look a lOTT like......... the next OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he said Gears of War. My bad. I just assumed it was Gears since he had said that he had not started/ gotten far in it before.

my xmas was awesome. lionhart got me the movado watch that i've been eyeing for the past 4 years but couldn't afford.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I thought he said Gears of War. My bad. I just assumed it was Gears since he had said that he had not started/ gotten far in it before.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I think I'm in like... Act 3 of Gears. It was fun at first but it's not really gripping me like it has everyone else in the world.

I can also only concentrate on one game at a time... if I start switching games I'll never finish one.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Will Bestbuy give you trouble if you don't have a receipt/gift receipt for something when you try to return it?[/QUOTE]

Not if you do it the day after Christmas.

Any other time they won't let you.

[quote name='LiquidNight']You might want to consider this monitor. $160 AR with Google Checkout. Mine's in the mail right now :D.

Here's a comparison on Newegg, if you want to see the pros and cons of each.[/QUOTE]
Is is possible to hook this up to my PS3 and/or 360 down the line a bit? Thats what I'm actually going to use it for. Also, I might hook it up to my other systems if possible.

[quote name='Roufuss']Nah, I think I'm in like... Act 3 of Gears. It was fun at first but it's not really gripping me like it has everyone else in the world.

I can also only concentrate on one game at a time... if I start switching games I'll never finish one.[/QUOTE]

The first time through the game I thought it wasn't all that amazing, but ramp up the difficulty and start using the torque bow a lot and the game becomes hella fun. Watching enemies explode is great.

Sir Roufuss,

I noticed that same thing last year. Right about the time someone mentinoed getting a super huge HDTV + several hundreds of dollars, if not a few thousand, and then shrugged it off with a "yeah whatever" attitude.

I am quite happy for the things I got. My friends know me extremely well and pulled out insanely great and personal gifts.

For example - a red shirt with "IWTM" written on it.

The earth shook from my boner for many hours when I opened that.

[quote name='Roufuss']Not if you do it the day after Christmas.Any other time they won't let you.[/quote]

thanks. it's cool though, i found the receipt. i left it folded up in my reward zone coups.

jersey001001ef2.jpg

[quote name='Strell']See sig u dolt. :)[/quote]

Oh. I blocked that out the same way I did the Wombat Army deally.

Hey Morbid, that picture is hella fuzzy. What are the games, other than oblivion?

And bare mattresses suck, unless you're just washing your sheets.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I spent my christmas watching movies with my parents and playing Zelda. All in all, good times.[/quote]
we went to my aunt and uncle's house. my mom showed up, sin "fiance" and was in a foul mood the entire day because "Frank" wouldn't come. not that i blame him. if i were a barely employed alcoholic that moved into a woman's house after knowing her for 2 weeks, i wouldn't voluntarily spend prolonged periods of time with her family, including her brother, who has been arrested, in the past, for beating up her loser boyfriends.

overall, it was an amusing day.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']lionhart was *terrified* of opening my gift to him because he had no idea what it was.[/quote]
You probably mentioned it already but what did you get him?

[quote name='dcfox']You probably mentioned it already but what did you get him?[/QUOTE]

Probably a wedding ring.

OMGZING !

Good Christmas. I got to see all my cousin's kids (who are all growing so fast) and I got a bunch of sweet gifts. A Canon S2 IS, Rainbow Six Vegas, NSMB (which will be traded for Castlevania POR), and a bunch of other stuff.

Nice Christmas for me too. $170 from my folks, a new bowling ball, and a nice new pair of Nike Dunks. And a bunch of stupid joke gifts.

I came across my first fun moment on NWN2.

I got to slaughter a bunch of goth/emo teenagers.

When the hell did Goth/Emo teenagers begin channeling 4th level cleric spells and ressurectign as greatre shadows.

[quote name='Eviltude']Is is possible to hook this up to my PS3 and/or 360 down the line a bit? Thats what I'm actually going to use it for. Also, I might hook it up to my other systems if possible.[/quote]Both have RGB input, so I know you can plug in the 360. I don't own a PS3, so I don't know what it outputs in.

[quote name='2poor']Nice Christmas for me too. $170 from my folks, a new bowling ball, and a nice new pair of Nike Dunks. And a bunch of stupid joke gifts.[/QUOTE]

Did someone get you a pocket rocket?

[quote name='Strell']I am quite happy for the things I got. My friends know me extremely well and pulled out insanely great and personal gifts.

For example - a red shirt with "IWTM" written on it.[/quote]:applause:

[quote name='Strell'] The earth shook from my boner for many hours when I opened that.[/quote]That's what that was? Woke me up this morning, motherfucker :bomb:.

;)

I've played Xbox live a few times to day. Every time I get in a room. Its little kids playing. They die all the time, and keep asking what buttons do what.

I was in a room with this one kid. He kept saying "Thanks mom this is really cool."
ah Christmas.

[quote name='CitizenB']I've played Xbox live a few times to day. Every time I get in a room. Its little kids playing. They die all the time, and keep asking what buttons do what.

I was in a room with this one kid. He kept saying "Thanks mom this is really cool."
ah Christmas.[/quote]

lol I can't wait I'm getting mine Wednesday. I'm feeling sooo giddy!

Hmm.

Oatmeal Raisin, Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter cookies all made today thanks to the new stand mixer.

Of course after I charged the cookie press and began to gather ingredients for the spritz cookies, I realized I had no baking powder- only soda.

Oh well, I also need to get some almond extract- tastes better than vanilla in those cookies.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It is sooo hard to find a relaxed fit jean in 38x34 in tan for a good price.[/quote]

lol you sound like my brother.... try Express?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It is sooo hard to find a relaxed fit jean in 38x34 in tan for a good price.[/quote]

Thats what size I wear. I'm 6'4 220. And you? And if you have them near you, I find that Kohls is best for stuff like that.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']thanks to the new stand mixer.[/quote]

You got a stand mixer too? The rest of the kids don't understand but I know the magic it holds.

After you're all cookied out, put on the dough hook and make some pizza dough.

[quote name='Maklershed']Thats what size I wear. I'm 6'4 220. And you? And if you have them near you, I find that Kohls is best for stuff like that.[/QUOTE]

I'm the same. I checked my Kohls and had no luck. Gonna try to hit up sears toimorrow.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hmm... I may put my sealed perfect gundam up for sale on Ebay.

Gundam Wing Zero

And what is it with people and feedback. only one of my last siz winners actually sent me feedback.[/QUOTE]

4 of my last 30 have sent feedback... people just generally don't care.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You got a stand mixer too? The rest of the kids don't understand but I know the magic it holds.

After you're all cookied out, put on the dough hook and make some pizza dough.[/quote]

I was eyeing that after I cleaned the kitchen up from the cookie making... I was thinking that tomorrow after I play around with the Cookie Press I might try my hand at some homemade bread, but pizza dough may prove to be better.

[quote name='dcfox']You probably mentioned it already but what did you get him?[/quote]
i got us tickets to see avenue q on broadway. nothing like r-rated puppets.

i also got him nsmb for ds, castelvania p.o.r., gunstar heros, and a wii intarweb dongle (or donger, depending on your preference.)

and a bleach ichigo t-shirt, and a ichigo and rukia action figures.

Sixers - pizza dough isn't bad by hand. i think it's more work to clean the mixer. i use 3c all purpose flour, 1 package dry active yeast, 1t salt, 1t sugar, 1T olive oil (cheap stuff, save the evoo) and 1c kinda hot water. mix water, salt, sugar, olive oil and yeast. let sit for 1 hr. add flour 1 cup at a time mixing with wooden spoon. mix until sticky. knead on floured surface for about a minute. pour a couple drops olive oil on two metal or glass bowls. put half the dough in each bowl. cover tightly and let rise in warm place1 hr. make pizza.

wii dongle :)

EDIT: About dongles, do you just plug it in to the back of your router like an ehternet cable and it sprays interweb into the air? If so, where did you get yours? I want to play Nintendo DS online (or whatever you want to call it) but I dont have wifi internet.

[quote name='Maklershed']wii dongle :)

EDIT: About dongles, do you just plug it in to the back of your router like an ehternet cable and it sprays interweb into the air? If so, where did you get yours? I want to play Nintendo DS online (or whatever you want to call it) but I dont have wifi internet.[/quote]
i got it at Best Buy, right in the case next to the DS Lite. you plug it into your computar via USB that's connected to the intarweb. it's like $30-$45

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back