Its begining to look a lOTT like......... the next OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']I think the best deal on R6 Vegas for 360 is probably the Buy.com Google discount, unless someone else noticed something better.[/QUOTE]

Thats where I got my copy from. For some reason I normally do good in FPS online. The last 3 days I've sucked. I hope I'm not losing my touch.

Sleeping is for pussies. I'm going to stay up all night and catch that fat bastard breaking into my home.

No really though. If anyone looks at my post. I hardly sleep, and I'm up all night. I've drank nothing with caffeine today though. Because my family is coming over at 10 in the morning. I'm feeling pretty tired so I might be crashing out soon.

I wonder, why is Kwanzaa so often made fun of when these winter holidays are mentioned?
Two friends of mine who sent out "happy holidays"/"merry christmas" emails made fun of it independently, and so have others on the boards.

[quote name='LiquidNight']I wonder, why is Kwanzaa so often made fun of when these winter holidays are mentioned?
Two friends of mine who sent out "happy holidays"/"merry christmas" emails made fun of it independently, and so have others on the boards.[/QUOTE]It's new-ish, comparatively.

[quote name='LiquidNight']I wonder, why is Kwanzaa so often made fun of when these winter holidays are mentioned?
Two friends of mine who sent out "happy holidays"/"merry christmas" emails made fun of it independently, and so have others on the boards.[/QUOTE]

I'm not familiar with Kwanzaa being made fun of.

Cher? You are awful, Cher. Leave the playhouse now.

edit: You can stay, though, Little Richard.

[quote name='Moxio']I'm not familiar with Kwanzaa being made fun of.[/quote]Some of the time, it's not even being made fun of (as in a joke).
Check out this little gem from that douche David85:
[quote name='David85']Kwanzaa is a fucking sham "holiday".[/quote]

Less offensive, but examples nonetheless:
[quote name='Friend of mine']Merry Holidays to All. And a Happy New Year. Also Kwanzaa. If it really exists.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Another friend']May you enjoy whatever non-denominational winter holidays you like to celebrate (Christmas, Hanukkah, Festivus, and Kwanzaa

There's something slightly odd about The Dreidel Song with Jambi's head bouncing to the lyrics karaoke style. I'm not sure what, but something...

finally finished wrapping presents. about 5 hours. Now its just about 45 mins til we open presents but fuck that more importantly I'm still waiting for the tamales to be ready :cry:

[quote name='wubb']You don't get TNT? It's playing non-stop for 24 hours or so.[/quote]caught the first one at 8. When I saw the commercials I thought it was going to start at 8 in the morning.

I think the best deal on R6 Vegas for 360 is probably the Buy.com Google discount, unless someone else noticed something better.
40 at CC next week.

Two friends of mine who sent out "happy holidays"/"merry christmas" emails made fun of it independently, and so have others on the boards.[/QUOTE]

Where I'm from quite a few people celebrate it. So its not strange, or funny to me.

[quote name='CitizenB']Where I'm from quite a few people celebrate it. So its not strange, or funny to me.[/quote]Really? That's pretty interesting. Where are you from?

In my life, I've only known one person who celebrated Kwanzaa, and that was my 5th grade teacher.

One of my Christmas gifts from my gf was Twilight Princess (GC). And after we did the present thing, we drove to my house to pick up an AC adapter and then back to her apartment, so we could play some Super Mario Kart at 1:30. :cool:

The Wii is pretty badass. Me and my sister played Wii sports for about 4 hours straight. I'll probably get myself one when it has more games.

heh, my older brother got my little brother donkey konga jungle beat. too bad the gc is still missing. I'm thinking about telling my little bro to just buy a wii even thought he doesn't really want one. And if the doesn't want to keep it then I will buy if off of him when I come home again in the summer. He mentioned buying a used gamecube but I think that would be a waste.

Kwanzaa is made fun of cause it was invented relatively recently in the grand scheme of things. It's inventor may even be alive, I dont feel like researching that claim however. This is the same deal as scientology. Give it 200+ years to grow and nourish and let people forget exactly how it came about (kwanzaa & scientology) and they'll be treated as seriously as anything else.

Also, Merry Christmas everyone!

[quote name='zewone']The Wii is pretty badass. Me and my sister played Wii sports for about 4 hours straight. I'll probably get myself one when it has more games.[/QUOTE]

Don't underestimate the power of Wii sports.

Scientology will never be treated seriously. Like Mormons.

fozzie.jpg

Waka-Waka-Waka!

My christmas gaming was the Warhammer Expansion, Castlevania, Bully, and MGS PO.

Thhis I love toys on VH1 is great. Gilbert Godfrey did the joke about Stretch Armstrong that everyone was thinking about but didn't have the guts to perform.

Edit: I can understand Transformers being before Cabage Patch Dolls and certain classic games. But transformers definately comes ahead of TMNT. Also, the scetch with Cobra Commanders say off was genius. They have a menacing open about him being a International terrorist and the scourge of the world. Then the copmmercial goes goes, "This is what Cobra Commander does on his day off!" Next, there's a guy in a full cobra commander suit walking around and just being a dick. He walks over to some guy at his desk on the phone. HCobra Commander pauses, looks the guy up and down, and then knocks his coffee cup over. The guy jumps as coffee spills akk over his desk and Cobra Commander quickly walks off yelling, "COBRAAAAAA!" He does shit like that all day!.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Thhis I love toys on VH1 is great. Gilbert Godfrey did the joke about Stretch Armstrong that everyone was thinking about but didn't have the guts to perform.[/QUOTE]

I loved that show. Just as much as I loved the 90's.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']My mother's new mixer and cookie press opens up so many baking possibilities.:drool:[/quote]

it arrived on time?! YA!

mornin OTT! Happy chrismukkawanzaa!

Merry Xmicus everyones.

I will have to make a card for us all when I get back into town. :( It will be late but worth it.

You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

What's the deal with playing the DS online? Do you need anything special or will it work with a standard linksys wireless G router?

Trying to figure out if we need the usb dongle deal that xchika picked up for me. If not, back to the store it will go, perhaps for another DS game? ;)

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

What's the deal with playing the DS online? Do you need anything special or will it work with a standard linksys wireless G router?

Trying to figure out if we need the usb dongle deal that xchika picked up for me. If not, back to the store it will go, perhaps for another DS game? ;)[/QUOTE]

1. Christmas Story is watched about 4-5 times by me every year.

2. You don't need the dongle. All the dongle does is simplify the process. But if you have about 5 minutes of patience, you can use a standard router to get online easily with both the DS and the Wii. Basically if your security is setup right and you set the router to channel 1 or 11 and to mixed mode (i.e., B and G signals, or at the worst, B only since that is what the Wii/DS utilize), you'll be fine.

Get it to connect with the router, then go and pick up something else. Like March of the Minis or Yoshi's Island.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

Trying to figure out if we need the usb dongle deal that xchika picked up for me. If not, back to the store it will go, perhaps for another DS game? ;)[/QUOTE]

your router should work.

And at the end of christmas story is brilliant. Eating christmas dinner at the chinese place with the chinese waiters singing christmas songs.

"Deck the hars wif bars of halrey, fra, ra,ra,ra,ra ra ra ra ra."

I wonder if that new fangled dashboard on the 360 is confusing our favorite old man. Seems someone got a 360 for christmas to complement their new HDTV.

Since he is downloading content is it safe to assume that they added Matlock to the TV shows available for download?

So last night I spilled water ALL OVER my laptop computer. I got up to get my ps2 controller while wearing headphones and the cord somehow got wrapped around a thing of water and spilled it, while half full, and by the time I got it off it was EMPTY. Laptop shut off by itself and water was pouring out of it. I pulled the keys off it and let it dry over night. Now I'm putting the keys back on. Aside from accidentally ripping a couple of the keys off in my desperation, apparently it works just fine. I am simply amazed. Dell is now my favorite computer company ever....

You can thank the overheatiing Dell Battery for drying your notebook out.

I set up my Parents new 19inch monitor a few minutes ago. It's pretty sweet.

Edit: All I need now is an Eagles win and it's the best Christmas Ever. Also, my uncle says Dallas is getting seven points. It's a no brainer to take the Eagles. I doubt they're going to lose by more than seven.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']You can thank the overheatiing Dell Battery for drying your notebook out.

I set up my Parents new 19inch monitor a few minutes ago. It's pretty sweet.

Edit: All I need now is an Eagles win and it's the best Christmas Ever. Also, my uncle says Dallas is getting seven points. It's a no brainer to take the Eagles. I doubt they're going to lose by more than seven.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I felt that I had spoke too soon because right after I told my mom about what happened, it cut off and said "Windows has lost critical files" or something similar. Turned it off for a bit and then back on and it's better. Then I made a restore point 0_o.

I'm glad I ordered Rocket Slime from Gamefly as soon as the ssale started. It's sold out. So is Daxter which was gonna be my next purchase later on. but I don't mkind missing that as much.

I slept all night on my back and now it hurts. I need a new bed.

I installed a gig of ram into my pc. Its the exact same ram that I have in there already. IFire up windows with my new ram intsalled, and I need to reactive windows. For a new gig of ram because my "pc hardware has changed significantly."

So I do the automated voice thing which doesn't work. then I have to talk to someone person to get it installed.

In the end though I got the problem fixed pretty quickly. But I've installed, and added ram on computers before. I've never had to reactivate windows before.

[quote name='CitizenB']I slept all night on my back and now it hurts. I need a new bed.

I installed a gig of ram into my pc. Its the exact same ram that I have in there already. IFire up windows with my new ram intsalled, and I need to reactive windows. For a gig of ram because my "pc hardware has changed significantly."

So I do the automated thing which doesn't work then I have to talk to someone person to get it installed.

In the end though I got the problem fixed pretty quickly. But I've installed, and added ram on computers before. I've never had to reactivate windows before.[/QUOTE]Did you adjust ram timings in the bios?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back