It's just like diamonds ... in OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Holy shit, there's only 2 songs on there I'd play with any regularity... and I already bought the one available for RB.[/quote]

You know, seriously, of all the bands they could choose from, they went with Aerosmith? If Guitar Hero wasn't dead to me before, it died the day they announced that. There aren't many bands I find more boring than Aerosmith (OK, there are a lot of bands I find more boring, but most of them could not be considered "rock" bands).

The LittleBigPlanet tour bus sure is making a lot of stops...

June 19 - June 22 AST Dew Tour - Panasonic Open Baltimore, MD
June 27 - June 29 Milwaukee Summer Fest Milwaukee, WI
July 4 - July 6 Milwaukee Summer Fest Milwaukee, WI

[quote name='anomynous']9 tracks from Chinese Democracy leaked[/quote]

It's getting close to done?

The world's gonna end!!!

Dogs and cats living together...MASS HYSTERIA!!!!

:whee:

Yeah, check your local Gamestop for it!

Mine had the bundle and the lady kinda hesitated while selling it to me, but she did anyway.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, check your local Gamestop for it!

Mine had the bundle and the lady kinda hesitated while selling it to me, but she did anyway.[/quote]

laughing014.gif

lol-049.gif

[quote name='lordwow']It's day #12 of the Tomato boycott here in Boston.[/quote]
Boycott? :whistle2:s

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, but who the hell is going to grab that Aerosmith crap?[/quote]
I ordered it from YF360G.

Granted, I want the guitar more than the game.

Why do you need 7 guitars?

---

Yeah, TFN, but you said AitD was worth gettin', so of course you wouldn't hesitate for some Aerosmith.

[quote name='zewone']Why do you need 7 guitars?[/quote]

This will be my fourth. I like the Les Paul more than the Xplorer so I want a second one, and the wireless is easier as well.

The fourth is the Strat, which sucks dick, so that doesn't even count. It's unplayable.

[quote name='lordwow']Ya, ever since those possibly bad tomatoes like 2 weeks ago, everywhere here in Boston will not sell food with tomatoes.[/quote]

I'm fairly sure that's, like, an FDA order.

[quote name='zewone']Why do you need 7 guitars?

---

Yeah, TFN, but you said AitD was worth gettin', so of course you wouldn't hesitate for some Aerosmith.[/quote]

Cause they all fucking break!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Tomatoes suck, so I don't see the bad part of that deal.[/QUOTE]

The problem is like, I can't get salsa at QDoba, or anything else with tomatoes in it.

[quote name='beerguy961']Which GH/RB games have the most enjoyable soundtrack in your guys's opinion?[/QUOTE]

GH 2 and RB (with DLC) IMO.

[quote name='lordwow']Naw, it ended and places started using tomatoes again on Monday:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-tomatoes19-2008jun19,0,186258.story

On top of that, it was only a certain type of tomato, but now no place here will serve any kind of tomato.[/quote]

Boston is asspensive

But I haven't eaten at a Qdoba or Chipotle since the outbreak cause they'd suck w/ no salsa

And I give the edge to RB with DLC for best tracks

[quote name='zewone']
Yeah, TFN, but you said AitD was worth gettin', so of course you wouldn't hesitate for some Aerosmith.[/quote]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4499874&postcount=489

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4499954&postcount=5

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4501027&postcount=273

You know the games not extremely terrible. I say it stinks like asshole, its buggy as fuck, but its worth a check out on a FREE verb. If you paid for it, no way.

[quote name='beerguy961']Which GH/RB games have the most enjoyable soundtrack in your guys's opinion?[/quote]

2 is more fun to play, I think, but 3 has more music I listen to on a regular basis, maybe. I'm really not sure. Rock Band has plenty of good songs, but a good amount of crap (Fall Out Boy, Aerosmith, Mountain, Bon Jovi, the Who).

Add Rock Bands' DLC, and it's the clear winner.

Who knew that you'd be picky even when you download your fuckin' games.

Mononoke, your opinion is forever invalidated for calling The Who crap. The fuck's wrong with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back