It's just like diamonds ... in OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dancing-1.gif

[quote name='dallow']Well, I took a day off work.
Got hours of free time ahead of me
What's a boy to do?

Later ya'll!
I'm going to Bed Bath & Beyond.

no joke
[/quote]

We know you're not joking...;)

I recall someone here worked with some stank motherfucker, did you have any tricks to keep the smell from reaching my desk? This guy smells like he covers himself up with a dead hobo when he goes to bed. The worst part is he's my bosses brother in law so if I wanna keep my job I can't just tell him to take a goddam bath.

Talk to your boss about it.

Or just type up a letter about personal hygeine and leave it on his desk.

I told the dude straight up that he stank like doodoo and he needs to wear deodorant all the time, but he turned it around on me saying that I was the one who stank, even though I shower everyday before I go to bed and before I go to work. #-o

Who was he kidding? Dove soap > garbage from the trash can

[quote name='Bioshocked360']The price is $300, and I know someone that can unlock it for me so I can use it on Tmobile to go.[/quote]For real? Does the iphone have a qwerty keyboard? It has a camera, right?

[quote name='prmononoke']I'd like to know the story behind that.[/quote]Sounded like she wasn't the first to come to his door, and she said she wanted to talk to him about the accusations that he did something to his mother. Audio was very low, so that's the best I could make out.

[quote name='lilboo']:rofl: Pokemon is so funny. I just watch this for Jesse & James and their shenanigans.[/quote]I

[quote name='guinaevere']For real? Does the iphone have a qwerty keyboard? It has a camera, right?[/quote]

No QWERTY, and a 2MP cam

[quote name='wubb']Which CAG has the widest difference between CAG id and XBL id?

My vote is for help1/FOOL KILLA[/quote]

I vote for wubb/wubb

Gwen, forgot to add: there is no PHYSICAL QWERTY keyboard. There is a QWERTY that appears on the touchscreen when you need to type.

Also, Arkanoid:ds: is fun!! I was worried that the 'dead space' would be a problem, but it doesn't hamper play.

But they did dcfox/:baby: it up by putting in the barrier, and not lives

:whistle2:|

I vote Bioshocked for having an unusual name in the fact that he hasn't actually played Bioshock.

[quote name='dallow']In my dream last night, Lilboo called me and we talked about my problems for 5 minutes before I asked him how he got my number.
Then he hung up.[/quote]

Have you checked your bung hole for inproprieties?

[quote name='dallow']
Later ya'll!
I'm going to Bed Bath & Beyond.

no joke
[/quote]

Have you checked your bung hole for inproprieties?

[quote name='st0neface']I recall someone here worked with some stank motherfucker, did you have any tricks to keep the smell from reaching my desk? This guy smells like he covers himself up with a dead hobo when he goes to bed. The worst part is he's my bosses brother in law so if I wanna keep my job I can't just tell him to take a goddam bath.[/quote]

Try to out do him with your own personal stink.

[quote name='manthing']

I vote for wubb/wubb[/quote]

"I am wubb" - wubb

Wee, got my first SecondSpin order- I guess the other two will come while I'm away along with three other packages.

SecondSpin sticks stickers on the DVD cases- that's annoying. :/

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

I know I'm 2 years late on this one, but Marvel: UA is fun. MGS4 can sit in it's padded envelope on my desk and wait![/quote]

It's a good game. Glitchy, and not super well made, but fun, and you can tell a lot of effort went into making a good, in-depth representation of the Marvel Universe.

MGS 4 is better, though.

I feel really bad for the guy that sits directly next to him, I'm a good 15 feet away and barely escape the perimeter. If I get up and take two steps towards him it's like hitting a fucking wall. I don't know it doesn't disgust him, I know he has to smell it. I'm absolutely certain I wash my dog more often than he bathes.

EDIT: I also don't think talking to my boss would do much. They carpool to work most of the week, and if it hasn't bothered him yet, it never will. I'm starting to think he got hired just to save gas on the way to work.

Bookmarked that list, Brax.

Also, I think my Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance is brand new- the top seal was unbroken and inside is some sealed CD- "Asia Extreme Vol. 1".

Nifty.

I would really like to see my boyfriend more than the weekends. Bah. At least he makes an effort to message me every day. He gives me a couple emails while he's at work and then he'll IM me around 9-10 or so.
Wii Fit made my legs sore so I tried this Para Para Dance instructional video. Damn that's alot of quick arm movements.

[quote name='wubb']Which CAG has the widest difference between CAG id and XBL id?

My vote is for help1/FOOL KILLA[/quote]

Without a doubt, myself.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I would really like to see my boyfriend more than the weekends. Bah. At least he makes an effort to message me every day. He gives me a couple emails while he's at work and then he'll IM me around 9-10 or so.
Wii Fit made my legs sore so I tried this Para Para Dance instructional video. Damn that's alot of quick arm movements.[/quote]

Attempting Para Para is a pain in the ass. I've got Para Para Paradise (PS2), and that's about as much as I can do, Para Para-wise. Shit is way too complex.

[quote name='Rocko']Am I the only person who removes those top seals on DVDs? Every one of these still has them on.[/quote]

I not only remove them, but I make sure all of that seal is gone as well.

I hate those things, but the side ones on 3shitty games make me :bomb: too.

The worst is when a DVD has that 'security' seal on the top, side and bottom

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='prmononoke']Attempting Para Para is a pain in the ass. I've got Para Para Paradise (PS2), and that's about as much as I can do, Para Para-wise. Shit is way too complex.[/QUOTE]
Fly Me To The Moon isn't too hard on this DVD by Cruel Angel's Thesis can kiss my ass. This is when I just wave my hands in the air like I just don't care.

Yeah, they're really annoying. I don't see why people just slit them and don't remove them.

This Memento SE is awesome.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, they're really annoying. I don't see why people just slit them and don't remove them.

This Memento SE is awesome.[/QUOTE]

I was picking at one to get it off and I swear it's super glued. So I just opened it without removing and slid the disc out.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Fly Me To The Moon isn't too hard on this DVD by Cruel Angel's Thesis can kiss my ass. This is when I just wave my hands in the air like I just don't care.[/quote]

Is there a link to this instructional video you're using?

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, they're really annoying. I don't see why people just slit them and don't remove them.

This Memento SE is awesome.[/quote]

For some reason, and this is completely accidental, I have all three North American releases of Memento (I think there were only three). The only one I paid for is the SE.

I like Memento, but not that much.

[quote name='manthing']I played TF2 for like 20 minutes.

Spies sappin my sentry madde me :cry:[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah. Then you ran right back to Halo 3 perfection. m i rite?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I was picking at one to get it off and I swear it's super glued. So I just opened it without removing and slid the disc out.[/quote]

Take a knife, slit it open at the top, then open the case and pick them off from the top inside. It's simple, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back