It's just like diamonds ... in OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wubb']Hell yeah. Then you ran right back to Halo 3 perfection. m i rite?[/quote]

I played less Halo 3 online than I did TF2 frozen chikin!!

We should play Vegas 2 MP together

There's a lot of mexicans where I live (Winchester, VA)... best of all are the Mexkimoes, mexicans who are constantly dressed for a blizzard... even when it's like 90 degrees outside.

[quote name='prmononoke']Make more lists, Brak.[/QUOTE]
Ok.

I could make them when I'm bored at work.
[quote name='Mojimbo']We should play TF2, Bayxter. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Sure. Why not?
[quote name='Rocko']Am I the only person who removes those top seals on DVDs? Every one of these still has them on.[/QUOTE]
A lot of people I know don't remove them... I've always thought that was strange.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']What're you playing TF2 on Brak?[/QUOTE]
That Circle.

[quote name='manthing']I not only remove them, but I make sure all of that seal is gone as well.

I hate those things, but the side ones on 3shitty games make me :bomb: too.

The worst is when a DVD has that 'security' seal on the top, side and bottom

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:[/quote]
I only hate them when the security seal's stuck to the insert, ripping it when I attempt to remove it gently.

Nice. More Offspring songs on the way from their older albums, maybe even a six-pack bundle of songs. Can't wait.

[quote name='manthing']I played less Halo 3 online than I did TF2 frozen chikin!!

We should play Vegas 2 MP together[/QUOTE]

I thought we were making a real connection. :cry:

Sure I'll play Vegas 2 with you. What mode do you play?

[quote name='prmononoke']Is there a link to this instructional video you're using?
[/QUOTE]
http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/Sr9hJktqd5B5-fhIQW/browse/item/69717/4/0/0

I got it at the rightstuf sale for 10 dollars. I thought it would motivate me to get off my ass. Well it's working, mainly because I like the songs.
There's only four songs on the instructional vid, Cruel Angel's Thesis, Brillant Road to Tomorrow, Let Me Be With You, Fly Me to the Moon.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/Sr9hJktqd5B5-fhIQW/browse/item/69717/4/0/0

I got it at the rightstuf sale for 10 dollars. I thought it would motivate me to get off my ass. Well it's working, mainly because I like the songs.
There's only four songs on the instructional vid, Cruel Angel's Thesis, Brillant Road to Tomorrow, Let Me Be With You, Fly Me to the Moon.[/quote]

Are you kidding me? Only four? I might as well stick to Para Para Paradise.

[quote name='wubb']I thought we were making a real connection. :cry:

Sure I'll play Vegas 2 with you. What mode do you play?[/quote]

um...'online'?

I have no idea. I've only played like 5 min of RSV2, cause I wanted to beat GTA4

[quote name='prmononoke']Are you kidding me? Only four? I might as well stick to Para Para Paradise.[/QUOTE]
most likely yes, but 4 hurt my brain enough.

[quote name='manthing']um...'online'?

I have no idea. I've only played like 5 min of RSV2, cause I wanted to beat GTA4[/QUOTE]

Well there's co-op story mode and Terrorist Hunt that I think you can play co-op and then there seems to be a bunch of MP modes like FFA, Team FFA, some objective BS.

Terrorist Hunt sounds like a good start since I'm playing Story mode in SP unless you'd want to jump in whereever I'm at.

sean - what mode do you play with this on XBL?

[quote name='Brak']Ok.

I could make them when I'm bored at work.[/quote]

K.

I actually just read the list you posted, and man, you need to catch up on some of your movie-watching (basically, watch Oldboy).

I wasn't a big fan of The Lookout. It was OK, but I wasn't impressed.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I only hate them when the security seal's stuck to the insert, ripping it when I attempt to remove it gently.

Nice. More Offspring songs on the way from their older albums, maybe even a six-pack bundle of songs. Can't wait.[/quote]

I look forward to that. I've been wanting Offspring for a long time (now we need some Bad Religion and NoFX, and we're good - well, not completely good, but we take care of a few of things I need).

Also, I generally remove the stickers from everything. At least one of my friends makes a slit in the top sticker, and leaves it on. I think that's weird.

[quote name='Brak']I just sat on my balls! :cool:[/quote]

I hate when that happens.

I got your points down from the car and opened up the boxes w/ a jackhammer, so I'll send 'em to ya tonight... even though I still haven't received your 15 dollars for 'em. :roll:

Its okay though. :cry:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hmm, I have it on that circle too. :whistle2:k
I've only played it once though.[/quote]

Johnny, will you be the spy to sap my sentry?

:mrgreen:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']No, I think Valve's waiting to release big updates for the 360 version.[/quote]

I wonder how much they'll charge for it

I know GH: Aerosmith is going to suck big dick, but I wanna go home and play already. ^__^

The achievements are pretty easy, too.

Wubb, there's 2 teams and each one has a leader. Once the leader is killed, no one else can respawn on that team. There's 2 ways to win: kill the other team or get the leader to the extraction point.

[quote name='seanr1221']Wubb, there's 2 teams and each one has a leader. Once the leader is killed, no one else can respawn on that team. There's 2 ways to win: kill the other team or get the leader to the extraction point.[/QUOTE]

Sounds tactical. But I'll play anyway. :D

But I can't today. :whee:

[quote name='dallow']My cat stole my sticks too!

Luckily, I found you can put the sticks in the space between the pads and the control buttons.[/quote]

[quote name='seanr1221']The rock band drums already have a drum holder on them....[/quote]

Thank you sean.

[quote name='guinaevere']For real? Does the iphone have a qwerty keyboard? It has a camera, right?[/quote]

[quote name='manthing']No QWERTY, and a 2MP cam[/quote]

You fixed yourself... it's an on screen touch qwerty keyboard. And the camera is pretty nice for a phone cam... i don't need a small point and click now, the iPhone has it covered.

[quote name='prmononoke']MGS 4 is better, though.[/quote]

I should hope so.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']This.[/quote]

No.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Sean got bored of ME. :whee:[/quote]

Everyone is bored of YOU. :whee:

I guess Cheapy finally got up to speed and made a JFD emoticon.

Ignored.gif
= : JFD :

[quote name='tiredfornow']Sick burn, frosty.

I see what ya did there. ;)

---

Do the towel trick, Sootangowameg.[/quote]

Yeah thats what i did last time to get it to work when it only had 2 red rings.

Now that it has 3 and Msoft is sending me a coffin....I want to play but not actually fix it.

Because if I do the towel trick and it works....when I send it back it might still be working and they reject it.

Is that a good assumption or am I crazy?

[quote name='seanr1221']Im not bored of ME, I just have a lot on my plate.

Like the cheez in Commandos![/quote]

What is Commandos...every is talking about it but I have not heard anything about it.

[quote name='Soodmeg']What is Commandos...every is talking about it but I have not heard anything about it.[/quote]
Some game that you get when you buy the SSF2HDR beta.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Yeah thats what i did last time to get it to work when it only had 2 red rings.

Now that it has 3 and Msoft is sending me a coffin....I want to play but not actually fix it.

Because if I do the towel trick and it works....when I send it back it might still be working and they reject it.

Is that a good assumption or am I crazy?[/quote]

The towel trick only makes it work temporarily. It works for maybe a couple hours before it red rings again. Play away Soodmang.

[quote name='joe2187']The towel trick only makes it work temporarily. It works for maybe a couple hours before it red rings again. Play away Soodmang.[/quote]

Soodmang. :rofl:

You guys kill me with those. TFN's soodwiggleface is still the best.

Thanks...time to get a couple hours of something in before euro 2008 starts.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Yeah thats what i did last time to get it to work when it only had 2 red rings.

Is that a good assumption or am I crazy?[/quote]

Its a temp fix, the towel trick won't permanently fix it.

Just keep your coffin until it RRs again. ;)
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']TFN, you wanna hang out and go to Gamestop this weekend?
I gotta get me that Deoxsys event. :cool:[/quote]
No.

Pokemangs? :whistle2:|... :shame:

Do any OTTers live in Denver? I'll be there in late July (for a day, but regardless).

Is anyone else going to the At the Gates concert there (July 21)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back