It's just like diamonds ... in OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
goldencorral.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']Graystone got a prestigious chef position at Golden Corral.

Tiph got a life.[/QUOTE]

Tiph didn't get a life, he lost it; he got into med school.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I hear nothing but great things about the rum there...I don't drink anymore but rum used to be my drink. My wife loves 1873, which she hears they stopped selling there.[/quote]

They still sell it, they just went back to the Old Label, Solera.

[quote name='prmononoke']Well, that clears that up. I feel as if there are others I was wondering about. What did you guys do to Mana Knight?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: What DIDN'T we do to that guy?

Remember when he got banned? Wow it's been a while since then, huh? :lol:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']WTF?

I have Mormans at my door!

We get a Witness from time to time, but never a morman.

I let Pixie handle them, because I'd be tempted to steal their bikes.[/quote]

Them: Have you found Jesus?
You answering the door naked: No, would you like to help me find him?

:lol:

[quote name='Rocko']So you weren't here but you feel the need to accuse the general populace of doing something to them?

Nice.

But you're wrong.[/quote]
I only accuse because I love. I just want us to all get along :grouphug:

[quote name='joe2187']They still sell it, they just went back to the Old Label, Solera.[/quote]

Is it still called 1873 or is it just "Solera"?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I couldn't get into TF2...I've only played about 30min of it though.

----

Mak what does this OTT title mean?[/quote]

You know like "Diamonds in the rough".

[quote name='darthbudge']You know like "Diamonds in the rough".[/quote]

:dunce: Ok...makes sense now.

----

So is :360: TF2 is it not as laggy as it was when the Orange Box first released?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I couldn't get into TF2...I've only played about 30min of it though.

----

Mak what does this OTT title mean?[/quote]

It's a reference to lyrics from my favorite Queens of the Stone Age song, "I'm Designer".

[quote name='Moxio']:rofl: What DIDN'T we do to that guy?

Remember when he got banned? Wow it's been a while since then, huh? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I do remember that. That wasn't the OTT though.

The only thing that happened to TMK is,...He's TMK.

The guy is too sensitive to anything that even mentions him,.....and he's also a bit of a prick. a Swell guy :razz:

[quote name='darthbudge']You know like "Diamonds in the rough".[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Maklershed']It's a reference to lyrics from my favorite Queens of the Stone Age song, "I'm Designer".[/QUOTE]

I knew budge was wrong.

I didn't get it either. :whee:

[quote name='joe2187']The only thing that happened to TMK is,...He's TMK.

The guy is too sensitive to anything that even mentions him,.....and he's also a bit of a prick.[/quote]

WTF happened?

[quote name='joe2187']The only thing that happened to TMK is,...He's TMK.

The guy is too sensitive to anything that even mentions him,.....and he's also a bit of a prick. a Swell guy :razz:[/QUOTE]

He's always been nice in my interactions with him.

Hmm I guess Lost really did sell out about 5 minutes after I first looked at the stuff on the gamefly sale this afternoon. Still shows as out of stock on their site. I think there's a chance it'll reappear for sale over the next couple days (IIRC that happens sometimes during GF sales) but I guess I didn't really want it at $20 anyway. :shrug:

[quote name='prmononoke']He's always been nice in my interactions with him.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm with you. TMK is good people.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Brand New 8gb iPhone on craigslist. Deal or No Deal?[/QUOTE]

Definitely a deal no matter what they are asking. The asking price is actually a pretty meaningless detail when one is evaluating a potential deal. :D

Yes, even though you didn't say the price and you might not even know if it'll even work with your current wireless company.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yes, even though you didn't say the price and you might not even know if it'll even work with your current wireless company.[/quote]
The price is $300, and I know someone that can unlock it for me so I can use it on Tmobile to go.

[quote name='prmononoke']He's always been nice in my interactions with him.[/quote]

He's a bit of an .. eccentric... uh... fella.
Go read his blog. You'll see.
Personally, I don't have a beef with him, I just find him to be rather annoying -- with the unwaivering blind fanboyism and the constant changing of avatars (what, every 5 minutes?)...

[quote name='wubb']
Yeah I'm with you. TMK is good people.[/QUOTE]

I also like hanging out with suicidal, sociopaths. :cool:

[quote name='wubb']Mario Kart Wii is way easier with a GC controller vs. the Wii Wheel :cry:[/quote]
Jump sliding is a lot easier for sure.

[quote name='JolietJake']I've seen that damn autotrader commercial so much i had to get the blue oyster cult song.[/quote]

Which song?

[quote name='JolietJake']Jump sliding is a lot easier for sure.[/quote]

You can jump slide with the wheel?

--

Juno it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back