It's just like diamonds ... in OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LP and Frost, I'm not positive if I can get on Commandos tonight. My friend called me and wants to get through more BWT in Rock Band.

[quote name='Maklershed']The only commercial that makes me feel like committing homicide is that Truth one .. "It must've been a typo a typo ..."[/QUOTE]

The only ad that's annoyed me in the past few months is the one from Nike (I think) with atheletes saying "My better is better than your better." :roll:

And also the Mercedes ads where actors talk about how they orgasm from their car.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
You can jump slide with the wheel?
.[/QUOTE]

If you use Manual you can jump slide. If you are doing Automatic you can't. Pretty sure it works that way whether you are using the wheel or a controller.

(PS - RTFM nub.)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Which song?

You can jump slide with the wheel?

--

Juno it is.[/quote]
"Godzilla" by blue oyster cult.

Yes, you can using manual.

[quote name='wubb']If you use Manual you can jump slide. If you are doing Automatic you can't. Pretty sure it works that way whether you are using the wheel or a controller.

(PS - RTFM nub.)[/quote]

Seemed like it forced automatic on you when you took the wheel.

Not being into gimmicky motion controls, I wouldn't know, but it looked like it was forcing chika to use automatic. The one time I played it, I used a GCN controller and went with manual.

And fuck the manual, you frozen chicken. After you've written documentation for a living, it gives you a free pass to never have to RTFM ever again. n00b. :roll::lol:

[quote name='JolietJake']"Godzilla" by blue oyster cult.

Yes, you can using manual.[/quote]

Ahhhh, the only blue oyster cult song I can listen to!

--

sean, if you can't do commando 3, that's cool, i'll try to finish up F.E.A.R.

[quote name='wubb']I've often day dreamed about cheap human flesh jerky.[/quote]

I've been trying to warn everyone of you penguins, but nobody believes me when i say you're all murderous fiends.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Ahhhh, the only blue oyster cult song I can listen to!

--

sean, if you can't do commando 3, that's cool, i'll try to finish up F.E.A.R.[/quote]

Are you dissing "Don't Fear The Reaper"?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Ahhhh, the only blue oyster cult song I can listen to!

--

sean, if you can't do commando 3, that's cool, i'll try to finish up F.E.A.R.[/quote]No fear the reaper? For a snowman, you're very un-:cool:

Needs more cowbell and such noise.

[quote name='tiredfornow']That Josh Homo video was tight. :cool:
[/quote]

Werd. I wonder if he seriously would've hit that kid in front of everyone if the security guard brought him within reach.

Atleast he wasn't a bitch about it and stopped playing. The people down here are really rude when it comes to something they don't like. I went to see Pantera back in the day, probably around 1997, and I remember some shitty opening band got booed off, and actually left when people started throwing their beer cups at 'em and yelling shit like ''YOU fuckING SUCK, GET THE fuck OFF STAGEEEE!''.

I think the band was Skid Row. :rofl:

[quote name='darthbudge']Are you dissing "Don't Fear The Reaper"?[/quote]

Maybe. My prescription is NOT for more cowbell.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm sure that reading product manuals is a circle of hell.[/quote]

Try writing them.

[quote name='JolietJake']No fear the reaper? For a snowman, you're very un-:cool:[/quote]

It's the heat, I'm melty.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Try writing them.
[/QUOTE]

Those would be the people who are sent to that particular circle. :twisted:

What a difference a year makes..

nba_g_celtics_395.jpg

:lol:

[quote name='darthbudge']Quoted.[/QUOTE]

In my defense, I just ran five miles, and my parents computer desk is so fucked up the keyboard is at my chin. And it's pitch dark.

I just fixed the seat and turned on the light.

[quote name='JolietJake']Wow, firefox 3 got mentioned on Colbert last night.[/QUOTE]

I tape 5 minutes over on The Daily Show so I don't miss my moment of Zen and I often find myself watching through on The Colbert Report until the recording expires. I should probably start taping CR as well.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']In my defense, I just ran five miles, and my parents computer desk is so fucked up the keyboard is at my chin. And it's pitch dark.

I just fixed the seat and turned on the light.[/quote]

Ok, but it was still funny.

^ Proof?

[quote name='wubb']I tape 5 minutes over on The Daily Show so I don't miss my moment of Zen and I often find myself watching through on The Colbert Report until the recording expires. I should probably start taping CR as well.[/quote]

I can't watch The Daily Show. Jon Stewart's excessive "ahhhh"s and "uhhhh"s annoys me to no end.

[quote name='Rocko']KG's interview after the game was super fuckin' awkward.[/quote]
lol, yea, the one with espn was. Understandable though, He's waited all his life to get a ring and he finally did.

The ones from the post game locker room celebration though were funny as hell.

[quote name='Maklershed']I got halfway through the op in slidecage's new thread and I got physically exhausted.[/quote]
I don't get why everybody lies to him.

[quote name='wubb']I tape 5 minutes over on The Daily Show so I don't miss my moment of Zen and I often find myself watching through on The Colbert Report until the recording expires. I should probably start taping CR as well.[/quote]It was actually funny, they had kind of an alarmist "tech guy" on there who looked like he could have been Colbert's brother.

He mentioned dungeons and dragons and Colbert's eyes lit up.:lol:

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I'm glad KG finally got a ring. His post game interviews were hillarious.

Also glad Pierce got the finals MVP.[/quote]#-oTake these shenanigans to the NBA thread.

[quote name='Rocko']There isn't much better than watching Kobe Bryant lose.

One such thing, however, is watching the Patriots lose.[/quote]

This.

[quote name='dcfox']I don't get why everybody lies to him.[/quote]

It's fun?

[quote name='Maklershed']^ Proof?

I can't watch The Daily Show. Jon Stewart's excessive "ahhhh"s and "uhhhh"s annoys me to no end.[/QUOTE]

I do find JS really funny and the correspondent bits are often great. (Although Samantha B is awful IMO.) If he's interviewing a celeb I usually skip it but if it's an author/poliitician/random non-celeb it's often pretty good. The interviews with comedians that are his old friends are sometimes good but often just as bad as any other celeb. For example the recent one with Sandler was poo-poo.

One thing the show does that annoys the shit out of me is they'll often spin things to make their point just like they constantly jump on politicians or Fox News for doing. For example they showed a quote from McCain where he said something along the lines of people who never served in uniform shouldn't make (or maybe are unqualified to make) military decisions. Jump back to JS who said sometnhing like "Hmm, people who never served in combat making military decisions... Pictures of Bush and lots of congress members pop on screen. They had JS rephrase it because Bush (and probably many of the others shown) technically did serve in uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back