It's just like diamonds ... in OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']Yea, it really sucked :/

When we hit the endless set list, we're going to make a day of it. Beers and pizza for all![/quote]

One of these days, my friend and I are going to do that (with variations on the food, I assume...well, maybe pizza). It's going to be a huge commitment though. I have access to the endless set list, but I need to practice some before we do it. Granted, we'll probably alternate between drums and guitar.

[quote name='prmononoke']Well fuck, apparently the Google Checkout $10 off at Buy.com is ending on June 30. That sucks.[/QUOTE]
They've cut down on multiple uses a long time ago. It's been dead to me for awhile.
[quote name='Rocko']I gotta get Fifa Street 3.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='-Never4ever-']No one really cared about MGS3, hence no need for a port (not to mention it barely qualifies as a MGS game).[/quote]
:lol:

[quote name='zewone']...[/quote]

For cheap, obviously. :lol:

I tried the demo and it was somewhat fun. During a 25% off used items sale or something.

Heard this during Russert's funeral- I love it.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pe5p1BXNCQM[/media]

Oh, and last night on AGT this dude did an amazing Nessun Dorma:

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zd2QTP0yH_o[/media]

I like him better than Paul Potts, actually. A more powerful voice.

[quote name='Moxio']I lived on "What's Being Watched" but they took that off? fuck you Google and your shitty iGoogle gimmick.[/QUOTE]

You need a better life.

[quote name='zewone']They've cut down on multiple uses a long time ago. It's been dead to me for awhile.[/quote]

I've used it plenty of times. I was able to use it to buy a Dualshock 3, which was what...like, two months ago? Unless they've cracked down harder since then.

On a different note.

Holy shit.
End of Act 3...insane. That was one of the most brilliant things I've ever seen.

[quote name='prmononoke']I've used it plenty of times. I was able to use it to buy a Dualshock 3, which was what...like, two months ago? Unless they've cracked down harder since then.

On a different note.

Holy shit.
End of Act 3...insane. That was one of the most brilliant things I've ever seen.
[/QUOTE]

Wait 'til you see the next act.

Twin Suns. :cool:

Night OTT.

It depresses me to think that I have to be up about two hours from now Friday morning to catch a flight.

Mornings suck. :[

god damn this picture cracks me up

store.jpg

JFD :shame:

I'd like to know what they wanted to interview him for.

He hardly seems like an asshole. It looks like he didn't want to be harassed by the media, which makes sense. He just dealt with it in an interesting way. Hardly asshole-ish.

my coffin will be delivered today! 6 days after my ticket was opened! I can send out my box of shit, and it only took a full week!

now, we play the waiting game. (transit time to facility, time to repair, unforseen delays because of backordered parts, dangerously close to 4th of July holiday weekend, transit time to me)

Morning OTT

Oh man way too many people that I know take good care of their shit are having their 360 die. Was it a newer falcon model?

Morning, OTT.

I know I'm 2 years late on this one, but Marvel: UA is fun. MGS4 can sit in it's padded envelope on my desk and wait!

[quote name='lordwow']M:UA bored me after about 3 levels. I think it's cause I played the crap out of XML1 and 2.[/quote]

I think thats why I put it down too...but it really picks up in Mephisto's realm.

Haven't played XML2...Still in shrink wrap, FTL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back