It's not the end of GGT 137, but you can see it from here

[quote name='MSUHitman']Where were you when it went on sale last year for $30?[/QUOTE]
Not paying attention apparently :cry:
[quote name='distgfx']Why does it have to be the LE?[/QUOTE]
Because I've wanted it for awhile. Looks pretty nice.
[quote name='Indignate']I hardly get on AIM.

And I don't know your AIM address thing email.

You should give it to me.
[/QUOTE]

Do you
Use a different form of messenger?

I didn't actually have any questions about Alan Wake at the end of the game except what is Barry doing now? The DLC confirmed all my thoughts of what happened at the end of the game.

[quote name='whoknows']Do you
Use a different form of messenger?
[/QUOTE]

Does Skype count?

The only reason why I don't use AIM anymore is because
nobody I know uses it anymore.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I didn't actually have any questions about Alan Wake at the end of the game except what is Barry doing now? The DLC confirmed all my thoughts of what happened at the end of the game.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I can take a guess at everything and probably be right except for
Mr. Scratch, but I can probably get close to as what he's about.

Having a more definite conclusion probably would have been better though, specially since plans for a sequel was up in the air at the time.

[quote name='icebeast']At this rate, I totally expect to hear about them making the main campaign co-op like RE5/Lost Planet 2 and having a stupid AI teammate if you aren't playing online.[/QUOTE]

Considering Ryu's following the orders of some CIA chick (not joking) I wouldn't put it past them at this point.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Requests from before the subscription option don't really matter since they had no real reason to give in to those demands, but now they have a lot of paying customers that they'd like to keep happy so that they keep paying.[/QUOTE]

I doubt they announced a new ER without a game in mind. It's one thing to watch a quicklook of a game they clearly dislike. But who would enjoy watching them play a game that they have no interest in for 20-100 hours?

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I doubt they announced a new ER without a game in mind. It's one thing to watch a quicklook of a game they clearly dislike. But who would enjoy watching them play a game that they have no interest in for 20-100 hours?[/QUOTE]

Deadly Premonition.

At least Ryan seemed to grow tired of it halfway through. However, that may just be because he wasn't playing through the horrid other world locations.

[quote name='Indignate']Does Skype count?

The only reason why I don't use AIM anymore is because
nobody I know uses it anymore.

Having a more definite conclusion probably would have been better though, specially since plans for a sequel was up in the air at the time.[/QUOTE]

I only know like 2 people that use it. One of which is
Uraizen
. My AIM is
mmmpepsi147

And Alan Wake is great. Where's the Alan Wake is great club?

new-max-payne-3-screenshots-from-rockstar-depict-a-gritty-comeback.jpg

Hey, you don't play as fat old Max Payne the entire time now.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I doubt they announced a new ER without a game in mind. It's one thing to watch a quicklook of a game they clearly dislike. But who would enjoy watching them play a game that they have no interest in for 20-100 hours?[/QUOTE]
I didn't say they were doing that. Just that with subcribers to keep happy, they have more of a reason to do an ER when requested by them than seeing lots of threads in their forums or comments on videos demanding a new ER before.

[quote name='diddy310']
new-max-payne-3-screenshots-from-rockstar-depict-a-gritty-comeback.jpg

Hey, you don't play as fat old Max Payne the entire time now.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter. That game is never coming out.

[quote name='Indignate']Deadly Premonition.

At least Ryan seemed to grow tired of it halfway through. However, that may just be because he wasn't playing through the horrid other world locations.[/QUOTE]
Ryan and Brad came out of the ER with the most enjoyment out of the game on a similar level and Jeff and Vinny enjoyed Persona 4, so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. Jeff and Vinny seemed to be the guys that were enduring the combat for the sake of the story.

[quote name='Indignate']

Having a more definite conclusion probably would have been better though, specially since plans for a sequel was up in the air at the time.[/QUOTE]They definitely should have had more closure on the ending because I know soooo many people that decided not to play the DLC and had a hard time understanding the ending.

I'm really hoping that XBLA sequel comes out soon. I want it.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Capcom announced paid DLC for the DR2 spinoff game well before it's out. They just don't seem to care about being tactful any more.[/QUOTE] I don't mind! I'll eat it up.

[quote name='diddy310']
Hey, you don't play as fat old Max Payne the entire time now.[/QUOTE]
I'm actually disappointed by that. I liked Jeff Bridges from Iron Man 1 Max Payne.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Ryan and Brad came out of the ER with the most enjoyment out of the game on a similar level and Jeff and Vinny enjoyed Persona 4, so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. Jeff and Vinny seemed to be the guys that were enduring the combat for the sake of the story.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I meant to say Jeff.

I didn't even watch the Ryan/Brad run, but from the GOTY podcast, It seems like Ryan really dug the game or at least the story.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Ryan and Brad came out of the ER with the most enjoyment out of the game on a similar level and Jeff and Vinny enjoyed Persona 4, so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. Jeff and Vinny seemed to be the guys that were enduring the combat for the sake of the story.[/QUOTE]

I really need to finish that ER one day. It was a mistake to try and watch both at the same time.

Meh, Max Payne game was apart of the early 2000 style of gaming. That style just isn't what people NEED to be playing right now.

*Looks* at WET, Stranglehold and the cancelled True Crime. See?

[quote name='j-cart']Meh, Max Payne game was apart of the early 2000 style of gaming. That style just isn't what people NEED to be playing right now.

Looks at WET, Stranglehold and the cancelled True Crime. See?[/QUOTE]

Except it is still coming out.
But probably under a new name.

Yeah, Jeff seemed to enjoy the game the least since he was just the color commentator while Vinny played, so he had to watch Vinny do a lot of combat before getting to the next part of the story. He still seemed to like it a lot though, especially the secret map stories that the dude in the Milk Barn told.

I think Ryan and Brad enjoyed it more because Ryan was a fan of Twin Peaks, so they talked a lot about the similarities and differences between the two and really got into that aspect of the story.

Jesus tapdancing Christ.

Can we please get a release date for what I assumed was the inevitable Fallout New Vegas GOTY edition?

ReRo - What will you name your puppy? Remember to spay or neuter your pets.

Just tried Deathspank for the first time. I got it on sale, for like $7.50. After about an hour in I think I am done with it. It's not that it's a bad game. It's just I don't think I can withstand 6 more hours of doing the same thing since all I have is melee combat and stuff. I think I experienced it all.

I love the Milk Barn guy's storied.

I really wish they would organize the ERs a little better. It wasn't really a problem until the end of the P4 run, when they started the Matrix online thing.

[quote name='j-cart']Meh, Max Payne game was apart of the early 2000 style of gaming. That style just isn't what people NEED to be playing right now.

*Looks* at WET, Stranglehold and the cancelled True Crime. See?[/QUOTE]

Wet was disappointing, but I really liked Stranglehold. Another game like it is Dead to Rights and that was great as well.

Need more games like it. I'll even give True Crime a shot when it comes out. I thought True Crime NY was better than any of the PS2 GTA's. More variety and better gameplay.

[quote name='Indignate']I hardly get on AIM.

And I don't know your AIM address thing email.[/QUOTE]
I know what you mean on AIM because back in 2003-2007, I'd be on it ALL the time sending messages to people. Now I honestly get more IMs on MSN than AIM. I probably send an AIM message like 2-3 times a week at the most.

I never use Skype although I have it.

I can't wait for the last piece of DLC for New Vegas. It'll be nice to finally see the other courier. He was mentioned quite a bit through the main game and all the DLC.

[quote name='whoknows']I mainly use MSN too, but whatever. I just use Trillian and log into everything :cool:

My MSN for any of you who want to add me [/QUOTE]
Same, I just use trillian usually. I don't like Trillian as much as I use to, but I do like how it shows my friends what music I'm playing.

I've been playing Yakuza 4 lately. Very addictive.

[quote name='whoknows']Wet was disappointing, but I really liked Stranglehold. Another game like it is Dead to Rights and that was great as well.

Need more games like it. I'll even give True Crime a shot when it comes out. I thought True Crime NY was better than any of the PS2 GTA's. More variety and better gameplay.[/QUOTE]

The game you are thinking/want is Saints Row 3. Though, nothing so far beats GTA: San Andreas.

[quote name='j-cart']The game you are thinking/want is Saints Row 3.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in it, but can't decide if I want it. Playing the Driver demo made me realize how tired I am of running from the cops. I pretty much quit the demo right then...so it depends on how much that happens in SR3.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I can't wait for the last piece of DLC for New Vegas. It'll be nice to finally see the other courier. He was mentioned quite a bit through the main game and all the DLC.[/QUOTE]
He is the only reason I even want any of the DLC. He looks so fucking cool and I'm dying to finally see everything play out with him.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I am in the Alan Wake is great club[/QUOTE]

I wish the DLC for that game was better because the core game was fantastic.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I wish the DLC for that game was better because the core game was fantastic.[/QUOTE]
I thought the second DLC was on par with the game, the first DLC was lacking, though.

[quote name='whoknows']I never played The Writer.

Need to buy the game again so I can. LE only though :bomb:[/QUOTE]

You never told me why it has to be the LE.

The Writer is a lot better than the first DLC. The first DLC was way too focused on combat which was the weakest part of the main game.

But don't expect any story resolution in the 2nd DLC, it's still confusing/cliffhanger-ish as other's have noted.

I really enjoyed Alan Wake, but it will suck if they don't get to do a sequel to wrap up the story.

Finally made the jump to the Whiskey Media sub. Tried to download my first HD video (the SNES Party vids) and they're huge at 2.2 and 3 GBs for the first two videos. I imagine that the normal length quick looks aren't a huge leap over the 480p sizes. Not a fan of the direct download feature, as the name is just the filename while my flash video downloader grabs the video name that's in the title of the page.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I am in the Alan Wake is great club[/QUOTE]

I really loved Alan Wake, but the ending/1st DLC didn't give me enough closure. I didn't bother buying the second DLC because of how disappointed I was in the first one.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Rei... I just saw the trailer for Gundam AGE
and I already hate it.
[/QUOTE]I don't mind it yet. I'll wait until I watch it to judge it.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I really loved Alan Wake, but the ending/1st DLC didn't give me enough closure. I didn't bother buying the second DLC because of how disappointed I was in the first one.[/QUOTE]

Again, the 2nd is much better Gameplay wise. Feels more like the main game, whereas teh first DLC was too combat oriented.

But yeah, it doesn't nothing to resolve the story really, so there's no reason to play it for that purpose.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I don't mind it yet. I'll wait until I watch it to judge it.[/QUOTE]

That idea went out the window when I found out that it originally going to be a game... and that the Level 5 president is supervising the project.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I don't mind it yet. I'll wait until I watch it to judge it.[/QUOTE]

I bet you love it

[quote name='whoknows']My MSN for any of you who want to add me [/QUOTE]

I added you on AIM. Also, the Raptr client let's me use MSN (along with AIM) so I added you on that as well.

Cuz why the fuck not?

[quote name='distgfx']Put me in the "I did not enjoy Alan Wake" camp.[/QUOTE]

I can see how you didn't' like it considering it wasn't fulled with loli girls trying to run an item shop.

[quote name='dmaul1114']The Writer is a lot better than the first DLC. The first DLC was way too focused on combat which was the weakest part of the main game.

But don't expect any story resolution in the 2nd DLC, it's still confusing/cliffhanger-ish as other's have noted.

I really enjoyed Alan Wake, but it will suck if they don't get to do a sequel to wrap up the story.[/QUOTE]

I liked the ending to the writer. It sets up the sequel quite nicely, a lot better than the main game's ending. And they are doing a sequel, last I heard, it's suppose to be an XBLA game. I also heard that it wasn't going to star Alan Wake, so it might just be a side story or something.

[quote name='Indignate']I can see how you didn't' like it considering it wasn't fulled with loli girls trying to run an item shop.[/QUOTE]

Clearly.

I enjoyed Alone in the Dark more, now what?

bread's done
Back