It's Official - Vegas Thursdays are HERE!

Yeah, the bomb defusing one was fun. I'm all for team based games like other people have said just because I think it's more fun to chit chat during those games and I usually get smoked if we go to regular Sharpshooter.

Sorry North for booting you. I didn't know you were a CAG (which is why I'm wanting everyone to change to the prefix CAG). I take full blame for that.

[quote name='gomer1andonly']Sorry North for booting you. I didn't know you were a CAG (which is why I'm wanting everyone to change to the prefix CAG). I take full blame for that.[/quote]

It is ok. He is a Bucks fan and needs to learn life isn't fair. :D

Hey I'm interested in Vegas Thursdays, Gamertag's the same as my screen name: DustHimself.

I'm not sure whether i'd be available though on certain weeks, it's kind of a scheduling thing.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']I went to OSU. Damn Florida.[/quote]

I am a little more north than Florida. It is Bigger and Houseier here too. :D

[quote name='Kendal']I am a little more north than Florida. It is Bigger and Houseier here too. :D[/quote]

Well, you do have:

on your profile, so of course I should have assumed Ann Arbor.

[quote name='Kendal']I am a little more north than Florida. It is Bigger and Houseier here too. :D[/quote]

I never realized you were also from MI Kendal.

Guys,

I've neglected the OP in this thread long enough and would like to get a listing of those who plan to hit the Six on Thursdays. If you plan on being a regular, please respond and I'll add it to the OP.

Regular here, as everyone has seen since I'm running the games. Crimson, if you'd like or if you dont have the time, I can make a new thread for this and run it myself since I'm running the games on Thursdays anyways. Lemme know.

I will be a regular, but I can't play too late normally. If the east coaster want to start around 8ish, I would love to do that.

I am a regular.

I'm not sure about what's going to happen come September though, back in classes and The Office is on Thursdays at 9.

I'd like in on this, never saw this thread before. Not the greatest player admittedly, but I'd love to actually find a good game of Vegas without the typical annoyances.

I'm a regular as well.

[quote name='lordwow']I am a regular.

I'm not sure about what's going to happen come September though, back in classes and The Office is on Thursdays at 9.[/quote]

Come September for me= classes, the Office at 9, Halo 3 and NBA 2k8.

[quote name='gomer1andonly']Regular here, as everyone has seen since I'm running the games. Crimson, if you'd like or if you dont have the time, I can make a new thread for this and run it myself since I'm running the games on Thursdays anyways. Lemme know.[/quote]
Gomer, as I said in the PM, I'm going to hand the reigns over to you. Unfortunatly I don't have the time to update the OP as needed so Gomer is going to start a new thread that I'll link over to in the OP.

Well, when he does, I'm a regular, though I miss days sporadically here and there. I'll have to take half hour breaks when the Office is back too :)

Just started playing Vegas online this week and I would really like to join the Thursday night matches. Gamertag is Sox Fan and I will have my prefix as CAG. Thanks

bread's done
Back