Jacksonville CAGs

Hot Like Wasabi

CAGiversary!
Here it is, at the request from the Florida thread.

Anyways, I hit two Rhinos yesterday (3rd St / Kernan) and walked away with Metal Slug 4/5 (Xbox) for $9.50 and The Suffering:Ties that Bind (xbox) for $4.50, both new. Nothing for PS2 had really gotten a big markdown yet but here are a few more titles I spotted:

King of Fighters 02/03 (Xbox) - $9.50
Odama (GC) - $24
Arena Football (xbox) - $7.50

Also, I am trying to sell a copy of Burning Rangers, signed by Yuji Naka and Naoto Ohshima with a disc only Dragon Force thrown in for $150 if any body is interested ;)

Checked the Neptune Beach and Orange Park Kmarts, no live visions packs but scanned $20. Got the last one at the San Jose one for $20 today. They had the three month ones but where coming up 39.99.

If I wasn't so cheap and gas wasn't so expensive, I'd make a trip to Jax. I'd like to grab one of those Vision packs, but it doesn't seem cost-effective from Yulee. LOL

[quote name='redfactionkiller']If I wasn't so cheap and gas wasn't so expensive, I'd make a trip to Jax. I'd like to grab one of those Vision packs, but it doesn't seem cost-effective from Yulee. LOL[/QUOTE]

I hear ya boss, no joy at University and Beach Kmart. St. Mary's/Brunswick might be closer for you. LOL

Target near San Pablo on Beach has a few good Xbox 360 games on clearance. They have the "Family 3 Pack" including Cars, Open Season, and Fusion Frenzy 2 for $15, Call of Duty 3 for $10, and the American Idol Encore Bundle for $25 (was $70).

Also saw Tony Hawk's Proving Ground, but I don't remember the price.

Best Buy at the Airport has Orange Box/Team Fortress/Portal for the 360 marked down to $20

They had about 5 copies left @11am today.

It's in the regular 360 section, they are marked $59.99 and have a round sticker on them.
They ring up $39.99 and the sticker denotes 50% off.

[quote name='redfactionkiller']Best Buy at the Airport has Orange Box/Team Fortress/Portal for the 360 marked down to $20

They had about 5 copies left @11am today.

It's in the regular 360 section, they are marked $59.99 and have a round sticker on them.
They ring up $39.99 and the sticker denotes 50% off.[/quote]

You are the man for grabbing me a copy! Thank you!!

Has anyone seen Heavenly Sword at any Targets. I've checked all of Jacksonville and Orange Park ones and nothing. I really want that game :(

I'm not saying the game doesn't have replay value, but it can be beaten in 8-10 hours. If you weren't planning on keeping the game and you have the time to allocate over the course of 5 days, you might want to consider just renting it.

Let me know if you haven't checked Target on US17 and I will take a look tomorrow. Is it supposed to be clearanced?

It's either 30 or if your lucky 15. Are you talking about the one at Fleming Island? I checked and nothing unless it was somewhere other than electronics. Trip wasn't wasted, picked up a pressure washer for 50 bucks.

[quote name='fcakira']It's either 30 or if your lucky 15. Are you talking about the one at Fleming Island? I checked and nothing unless it was somewhere other than electronics. Trip wasn't wasted, picked up a pressure washer for 50 bucks.[/quote]

The one next to the Navy base. I didn't get to check over the weekend, but I'll definitely look tomorrow.

It's not Target, but there is a Craigslist poster selling the game for $30.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/tag/744770552.html

RadioShack at Beach & University has Guitar Hero 80s Edition (PS2) for $15 and Project Gotham Racing 4 (X360) for $20. Also, the Wal-Mart at Beach & Southside has the 80 GB MGS4 PS3 bundles in stock...no giftcard now, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Checked that one also. I saw two copies at $42 at the Target on Southside Blvd about three weeks ago. I hid it behind a box on the clearance endcap thinking no one would bother looking there. Came back a week later and they rearranged the end cap and they were gone. I should of hid it in a better place.

Target at Regency has approximately 6.2 million copies of the newest Crash Bandicoot and Spyro games for PS2 marked down to $12.xx. They take up four whole shelves on the clearance rack. The only other game on clearance was NCAA '08 for Xbox 360, at $14.99, which is a GREAT deal because NCAA '09 actually went backwards in terms of features.

The deal at TRU B1G1 50% tastes like ass at regency... unless you don't already have uncharted and LOVE Beijing 2008

Just went to Target Yulee and Bioshock XB360 has been is clearance $19.99. A few other titles are 50% off, too. Saints Row is $9.98, The Club $19.99 and Bully was like $15.

Lots of titles

Well, the Regency and Avenues TRUs are closing in five days. 50% off on games and 60% off on accessories. Not that many games left, alot of the Golden Compass on multiple consoles. Gituar Hero 3 for X360. According to a sign at the closing TRUs the Town Center TRU is opening Oct. 31

Wow.....2 TRUs and 2 Circuit Cities closed within a month. Though to be fair they were all in awful locations.

Those two CC's were in my area of town They were my Sunday morning/clearance stores. Great. According to talk on other sites and threads the liquidation is going to be like the horrible CompUSA one. That means raising prices to MSRP and discounting around 10%. This is going to suck.

Anyways, did anyone's nearby Best Buy rearrange the sections? The video game section on Blanding is where the music section was. They devoted a huge amount of space to Rock Band and Guitar Hero.

The best buy on atlantic looks like what you described. They also had cardboard displays at the front of the store with clearance games in them. I picked up Conan for xb360 for 14.99

Targets on the southside/mandrin/ towncenter are so depleted as of Sunday. Looks like a hurricane ran through the whole section!

Radioshack on University near St. Augustine Rd. still has Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3), Ninja Gaiden 2 (360), Soul Calibur 4 (PS3), Guitar Hero Aerosmith (360/PS3), and a few other titles for $19.99.

If anybody is looking for the 14.99 GTA4 at Blockbuster they had alot (in good condition) at the BB on San Jose across the street from Hell (aka Super Walmart).

Gameover has locations in Yulee and in St Marys. I know the peeps there and they are good people. Their two stores are a game collectors dream come true.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Anywhere in town to get discs professionally resurfaced?[/QUOTE]

Gameforce Mandarin...

CC closing is ass at the southside location... here's hoping for better turnout at the regency location.
Any good games are cleared out with the exception of Gears 2 Resistance 2 and Halo 3 all 40% off MSRP. Was wanting TV mounts to be on sale but it was at a outrageous price of 277.00 when amazon had it for 200.00. Settled for a slow cooker for 20.00

The blockbuster in fernandina beach has quite a few used games on sale. buy one get one free on anything under 14.99. I got devil may cry 4 and the club for like 16 dollars.

Target in Yulee had 2 copies of F.E.A.R. 2 for $12.XX as of last night around 6pm.
Nothing else had been marked down.
I have a copy of Riddick squirreled away, but it is still hanging at $41.XX! Dammit!

Well, I finally have given up on Riddick ever coming down to the $12.XX level. I put it back on the clearance shelf. It's still ringing $41.XX.
So, if someone is lucky enough or has the patience to wait it out....have at it!

bread's done
Back