JACT, Playing your OWN PC games for free stuff!

[quote name='quadomatic']Strifekw: sent you a pm, can I get an invite (email's in there)?

This looks really awesome. They have a lot of good stuff that I want...Wii games, PC speakers and video cards. Dang!

About how many points do you get per hour? I really want to get a video card actually...but that seems really unlikely. The 9800 GTX is 188,000 points...which is a lot...

UPDATE: got the invite, thx.

It seems odd that Frets on Fire and Cave Story would be on the games list...how do they get any money from sponsors for that?[/quote]
Yeah it's pretty sweet that they have high-end video cards.

I read on the JACT forum, and someone said about 70 pts if you are active the whole time.

I think they just get paid for the information they get.

[quote name='Strifekw']Yeah it's pretty sweet that they have high-end video cards.

I read on the JACT forum, and someone said about 70 pts if you are active the whole time.

I think they just get paid for the information they get.[/QUOTE]

Wow, well, i guess I was hoping for more. Good thing I still have a job.

I'll just turn it on while I'm playing, but I don't think I'll be making an effort to play more.

[quote name='quadomatic']Wow, well, i guess I was hoping for more. Good thing I still have a job.

I'll just turn it on while I'm playing, but I don't think I'll be making an effort to play more.[/quote]
Yeah, that should be the point of this program. You're not supposed to play to get items. You play for fun, it's just that you're being rewarded as you do so, which is why this program is so great! :D

thanks for the invite

But I had serious issues installing the Eamonn.

I had to grab 7.7 in the forums in order for it to work right.

Launched a game and got 5 so far... pretty easy... I hope they don't drop any games soon.

Thanks for the invite, OP.

Tried it with Unreal Tournament 3 and it worked fine. Haven't tried it with anything else yet, though.

Actually I just got my email from the site (with the code) , and I just sent a request an hour ago. So it's a pretty fast turn around.

The only thing I have played so far is frets on fire, and I was wondering if there are any free games that work with the service that I could get from download.com or something.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']I got 1244 so far just from playing Starcraft for the past few days. Man I play too much :whistle2:([/quote]

Lol same here.. I average about 8+ hours of game time per day according to JACT.. I play way too much :D

I have invites now. If you need one quickly, PM me your email address.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has an extra invite, pm me. I'd definitely like to try this out.

Edit: Got my invite, thanks.

If you guys are interested, I still have invites to give out. Just PM me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite.

bread's done
Back