Japanese Video Game Figure Thread

lilman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
This thread is dedicated to Japanese produced video game figures. In the past, Japanese figures were mostly used for manga and anime characters, but lately they have started making figures from video game franchises. This is more of an awareness announcement than a deal thread since figures can easily sell out long before they are available and the second hand market can be crazy expensive. Pre-ordering is usually the cheapest way to get a popular figure.

Released Figures:

To give you an idea of what Japanese figures look like, the following are some that have been released over the years:

Majora's Mask Link Nendoroid (April 21, 2016):
cB1FifX.jpg

Kirby Nendoroid (January 27, 2016):
ud0Oq0h.jpg

Rockman Nendoroid (January 14, 2016):
7KVFZ4K.jpg

Metal Gear Solid Snake Nendoroid (January 21, 2015):
Cu9jSHm.jpg

Luigi Nendoroid (June 24, 2014):
MUcku2k.jpg

Samus Varia Suit Figma (October 27, 2014) (re-release):
CVRU4tK.jpg

Wind Waker Link Nendoroid (June 2015) (re-release):
J8LMIup.jpg

Sonic Nendoroid (October 8, 2013) (re-release):
mc7o15.jpg

Skyward Sword Link Figma (September 2015) (re-release):
2ymehx1.jpg

Shizue (Isabelle) Nendoroid (April 2016) (re-release):
Mr7WyAS.jpg

Marth Nendoroid (May 10, 2016):
5vFuwLa.jpg

Zero Suit Samus (May 2016) (re-release) (exclusive):
NbL16GM.jpg

A Link Between Worlds Link Figma (August 2016):
SQ9YprG.jpg

DX ver includes additional accessories: hookshot, bomb, tornado rod, clay pot, rupee, baby Maiamai

Figma Fire Emblem Awakening Lucina (August 2016) (re-release):
cdL4RAu.jpg

Wind Waker Zelda Nendoroid (October 2016):
DQXupxZ.jpg

GSC 1/7 Skyward Sword Link (November 2016) (exclusive):
nHhJ8VW.jpg

Figma Zero Suit Samus (December 2016):

iVukTJr.jpg

Breath of the Wild Link Nendoroid DX Edition (June 2017):

2s69e1g.jpg

Pit Figma (April 27, 2013):

lq9Ox.jpg

Dark Pit Figma (April 27, 2013):
fBALb.jpg

Kongiku (May 8, 2013):
6mPGP.jpg

Momohime (January 18, 2013):

bTkVzCN.jpg

About Japanese Figures:

Scale figures, like Zero Suit Samus, are statues made of ABS and PVC. Scale are bigger than Figma, more detailed, and again for display rather than play. Scale figures are not posable and may not come with accessories or alternate facial expressions.

Figma is like an action figure but higher quality. Figma are very posable and come with accessories, alternate faces, and alternate hands to recreate poses from the source material (as well as make up your own scenarios). Check out all the different display poses they show off in pics. While they are designed with posability in mind, these are still meant for display rather than play. These aren't like action figures you would give a kid. Many Figma parts are compatible with other Figmas, allowing you to create interesting combinations of outfits and expressions.

Nendoroid are cutesy interpretations of characters. Each is about 4" tall and, like Figma, usually comes with various faces/hands/accessories to reproduce poses/scenes from the source material. Also like Figma, many Nendo parts are compatible with other Nendos. Faces, hair, hands, and outfits can often be swapped between characters.

Real Action Heroes (RAH) are like a blend of scale figure, Figma, and doll. They are still made of ABS and PVC, but the clothes are made of fabric, giving them a more realistic look. RAH are posable like Figma and typically include accessories and alternate faces. They are bigger than your average scale figure and very high quality. Accordingly, they are also exceedingly expensive.

Shipping:

Don't forget about shipping cost. SAL small packet registered should cost $10-20 and takes about 2-3 weeks to reach me in Florida. SAL may also be available unregistered for 410 JPY less, but you lose tracking and insurance (so if your package goes missing, you are sol). EMS is the best shipping and only takes about 2 days to arrive but is considerably more expensive. There is also SAL Parcel, but it is worth spending a little extra for EMS. You may have to use EMS if your item is too big to fit in a SAL box. I always use SAL registered when I can. If you pre-order multiple figures, you can combine shipping if they come out in the same month (assuming no delays) and save some money.

Shipping cost is based on weight. If you are ordering multiple figures at once, it is cheaper to request two SAL shipments than one EMS. It is also cheaper to combine items than do separate shipments for each. From my experience, 3-4 Nendoroid/Figma will fit in a single SAL box. A scale figure may fit with 1-2 Nendoroid/Figma boxes, depending on the scale and size of figure box used. Some figures come in larger boxes than expected. There is no way to know how large/heavy your figure will be before ordering. Some stores may offer an estimate at time of order or indicate that an item should be compatible with SAL.

SAL unregistered (no tracking or insurance) does not require a signature upon delivery. All other shipping methods do, so try to be home on delivery day. If you miss the delivery, you can stop by your local post office for pickup starting the next day.

Payment:

For most Japanese shops, you don't pay until the figure(s) is ready to ship. The exceptions are some limited edition items (which you'll have to pay for in full at time of purchase, including shipping) and certain stores that require a % deposit. Payment is best done through PayPal.

The current exchange rate can be viewed in PayPal -> Profile -> My Money -> Currencies (disclosure arrow of PayPal balance). The PP rate is always a little more expensive than the current rate since they charge a fee for the exchange (I believe 2.5%, the rate you see is already calculated with that fee). You can also opt to pay directly from your PP tied bank account or cc when checking out with PP.. You will have to check your bank and cc websites for their rate info, including whatever % fee they use for the exchange. Best case scenario would be to use a credit card that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees.

You will usually receive an invoice the day after an item is released. Shipping usually occurs the day after payment is sent, depending on the store.

Japanese Shops I've Used and Recommend:

AmiAmi: http://www.amiami.com/
My favorite store. Among the best prices. Easily combine orders by month. Amazing pre-owned section. Shipping is usually a little more than other stores since they use lots of packing materials.

Hobby Link Japan: http://www.hlj.com/
My second favorite store. Usually a bit more expensive than the store listed here. In exchange for higher prices, you can cancel orders at any time. Private warehouse feature lets you hold items for up to 60 days to combine shipping, though you still pay for the figure at time of release. Excellent customer service.

Hobby Search: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/
Can combine orders of the same month but not as nicely as AmiAmi. Can cancel a pre-order within the first week of placing.

Big in Japan: http://biginjap.com/
Prices usually a little lower than the rest. Good selection of prize figures. Can pay for pre-orders upfront. Can combine orders by month if you send them a message through your order history page. Can act as proxy or forwarder. Not good at responding to emails, so I don't use them now as much as I used to.

Tokyo Otaku Mode: http://otakumode.com/
Charges in USD $, pay upfront at time of placing order. Regularly offers coupons and bonus point campaigns. Has a Premium membership that is well worth getting since it pays for itself ($15 for 3 months gives you $16.50 in points), 5% off everything, slightly cheaper shipping, and better coupons. You get $5 in points when you register your account, plus another $5 if you signup through a referral link (referrer also gets $5), making your first order $10 off. Excellent customer service.

Amazon Japan: https://www.amazon.co.jp/

Thanks to their Global program, many of their figures are now eligible to be shipped directly to your house rather than having to go through a proxy/forwarder. This is only available on figures fulfilled by Amazon, including those sold by third-party and fulfilled by Amazon. Not all Amazon fulfilled items are eligible for Global shipping. Shipping cost is very good (around RSAL cost) and very fast (3-6 days). Japanese consumption tax (8%) is removed from the advertised price at checkout.

Plamoya: http://www.plamoya.com
Check for sales, otherwise usually overpriced.

Secondhand Japanese Shops I've Used and Recommend:

I buy a lot secondhand. The items are usually in great condition and, for most of my orders, have never been opened before. This lets me get figures I missed out on before I started collecting or couldn't budget at time of release.

AmiAmi Pre-owned: http://www.amiami.com/top/page/c/preowned.html
My favorite store for secondhand figures thanks to a daily updated selection, cheap shipping options, and combining pre-owned items with my pre-orders for that month. Items are rated by separate figure and box conditions. "A" condition means it looks brand new, "B" means there is some normal ware but should still be good, "C" or lower you should probably avoid (at least for figure condition, I personally don't care too much about secondhand box condition). Pricing is hit or miss, but usually good compared to other stores. Their selection is good and updated daily (except Sundays). Stock status is accurate when ordering.

Mandarake: http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/
Excellent source for secondhand figures. Mandarake is a web front for a collection of B&M hobby stores in Japan. Their selection is huge, pricing is great, and new items are added daily. Many of their secondhand items have never been opened. The condition is commonly something like "not opened/box damaged" which translates to it will look brand new when you get it :3 Each order can only be from a single store since it will be shipping from that one location. Because these are B&M stores, an item you ordered may sell out that same day in store (this has happened to me a few times). In that case, the item is removed from your order, or if your order is just one item, the order is cancelled. You can check boxes for "cancel order if this item is oos". You'll receive an email the following day with the items they were able to secure (hopefully everything in your order), the total including shipping, and a link to payment.

Suruga-ya: http://www.suruga-ya.jp/
Warning: Suruga-ya is in Japanese and requires a proxy or forwarder to get your items (see below for details).
Huge selection and low prices. Sales on items can randomly start at any time. Adding more items to your cart can give you a % discount. Stock system is accurate, at least from my experiences. As the website is only available in Japanese, use MFC to find the Japanese name of the character you are interested in so that you can perform a search.

Recommended US Shops:

Big Bad Toy Store (BBTS): http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/ (allows cancellations, no money down required on pre-orders, warehouse feature, $4 shipping)
Crunchyroll: http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/ (check for weekly deals, free shipping at $75)
Tokyo Otaku Mode (TOM): http://www.otakumode.com/ (I also count them as a US shop since some of their items are fulfilled by US warehouse, free shipping at $150)
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/ (occasionally has some figures at good prices)

My Figure Collection:

MFC is an amazing (and free) community of figure collectors. It has info on all Japanese figures including release dates, pics, user ratings, reviews, etc. If you are interested in Japanese figure collecting, I highly recommend joining to keep track of your collection and follow the latest news on upcoming releases. Here's my MFC profile as an example: http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Cantisama

CAG has an MFC club that you can join here: http://myfigurecollection.net/club/1219

Proxy and Forwarding:

There are two services when buying an item that cannot be shipped directly to your country, a proxy and a forwarder. A proxy is a business or person located in the host country (Japan in our case) that places an order on your behalf and then ships it to you.

With a forwarder, you are the one who places the order. You set the shipping address to that of the forwarder who is located in the host country. The forwarder then ships the package to you upon receipt.

Forwarding is typically cheaper than using a proxy since a proxy will charge a % fee based on order total that includes the cost of the item(s). Since with forwarding you are the one paying for the items directly, any % fee is only applied to the cost of shipping + a small forwarding fee. Using a proxy can be easier though since you don't have to place the order yourself on a website that may be only available in a foreign language.

There are many proxy and forwarding service providers. For Nendo Red from Amazon.co.jp, I used Big in Japan as a forwarder and the transaction went perfectly. Fees were also very reasonable.

My first proxy experience: http://myfigurecollection.net/blog/15573
My first forwarding experience: http://myfigurecollection.net/blog/16415

Sites offering proxy and/or forwarding services:
Big in Japan (proxy + forward): http://www.biginjap.com
dv8cag (proxy + forward): http://dv8cag.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I want a Cynthia since I missed Red but sounds like the whole proxy thing is a lot of work.

All together how much does it cost to get it shipped here?
Registered SAL for a single Nendoroid shouldn't be more than 1390 JPY. If using BiJ, shipping + forwarding fees would be 1995 JPY. Add in the 5400 JPY for the figure from Amazon Japan, and you are looking at a total of 7395 JPY. At today's PayPal rate, that would be $63. Of course the rate varies over time and may be better or worse by July.

You could also hope that Cynthia gets a Amazon US release later like Nendo Red did. Considering how much her price will increase after pre-orders close, I would order her from Japan while you can.

What's the longest it's taken for you guys to receive a package by unregistered SAL? I'm still waiting for one that shipped six weeks ago.

What's the longest it's taken for you guys to receive a package by unregistered SAL? I'm still waiting for one that shipped six weeks ago.
5 - 5 1/2 weeks is my personal record, though that was some years ago. There's been some speculation on MFC that the west coast port strikes have been affecting US postal/shipping customs in general lately.

I can't think of one taking four weeks for me.  Three weeks was likely tops.  (I've maybe ordered ten items that way.)

Thanks. What I ordered was neither expensive nor rare -- I would've used EMS in either case -- so I don't mind terribly if it's lost. It the not knowing whether it is lost or still in the mailstream that bothers me.

any tips for someone new to (pre)ordering figures? I mean, aside from stay away don't!

I got the NA Pokemon Trainer Red nenoroid and wondering if I should wait on NA Toon Link or just import it (should be cheaper than Amazon sellers).

Also considering if I should go for Lucina figma.

any tips for someone new to (pre)ordering figures? I mean, aside from stay away don't!

I got the NA Pokemon Trainer Red nenoroid and wondering if I should wait on NA Toon Link or just import it (should be cheaper than Amazon sellers).

Seriously don't. Huge waste of money... I started mid last year, all i wanted was a Selvaria figure. Now i have about 50 sitting on shelves and another 20 on preorder. I have 2 large closets just full of figure boxes.

That being said, Amiami is easily the best. Cheapest figures and lowest shipping costs, and the best packaging. I also like Nippon Yassan, though some people have problems with them.( they may have sold knockoffs)

Seriously don't. Huge waste of money... I started mid last year, all i wanted was a Selvaria figure. Now i have about 50 sitting on shelves and another 20 on preorder. I have 2 large closets just full of figure boxes.

That being said, Amiami is easily the best. Cheapest figures and lowest shipping costs, and the best packaging. I also like Nippon Yassan, though some people have problems with them.( they may have sold knockoffs)
I have about 100 figures, mostly scale figures. They are a money sink. For most things I buy for entertainment, I expect them to hold value relatively well. For figures, not at all. For most figures, after a few years (if not months) when the hype dies down, no one really wants them any more.

I've been cutting down on my purchases a little bit. I was buying like 3-5 figures a month last year.

You cannot cancel pre-orders at a lot of places like Amiami. You risk getting banned if you do. So unless you are 110% sure you want it, I'd go with a store that lets you cancel, like HLJ.

And Nippon Yasan has been caught multiple times selling counterfeits, but they're probably safe for pre-orders.

Some tips:

-Usually cheaper to import than to buy from US store, even with overseas shipping factored in. You also get your order at least a month earlier from Japan than from US.

-If you really want something, be sure to pre-order. Figures can sell out before they are released. Secondhand market can be expensive for popular figures (like 3x original price or even more!).

-I've never had a problem using Unregistered SAL, the cheapest shipping option. But you get no tracking and are SOL if the package is lost or damaged. 410yen extra gets you Registered SAL with tracking and insurance up to 6000yen. EMS shipping is the best and way faster than SAL, but also much more expensive.

Like I said above, it's cheaper and faster to order from Japan. Let's do an example with Nendo Toon Link:

From JP AmiAmi: 3070 JPY + 780 JPY (estimated cheapest shipping) = ~$33 using today's conversion rate

From US Anime Island: $32.80 + $6.99 (cheapest shipping) = $40

From US Amazon: $42.50 + free shipping = $42.50

In this case, AmiAmi in Japan is cheaper by at least $7 compared to US stores. Anime Island lists the re-release as June, but it will likely be July since June is the Japan re-release date and Japan gets things at least a month in advance. Nice thing about Amazon US is they currently have him in stock from the last release, so for $9 extra you can get him right now.

I pre-ordered her and haven't even played FE:A yet (did get to see her in Smash at least). This is one of those that will be expensive later on, the same way Figma Link was (before he got re-releases).

Asbel was available about a month or so ago. I don't collect male figures for the most part, so I didn't get it. If they had a Sophie or Cheria, I'd totally get it.

Alisha was out of stock like a month before Tales of Z even came out. It was available for several months before that.

Asbel was available about a month or so ago. I don't collect male figures for the most part, so I didn't get it. If they had a Sophie or Cheria, I'd totally get it.
Banpresto has a Cheria prize figure that can usually be picked up for ~50-60. Not quite Alter, but it's all we have for now. :) I really want Alter to finish their Vesperia line and come out with Judith and Karol. Was my first Tales game and is dear to me :D

Banpresto has a Cheria prize figure that can usually be picked up for ~50-60. Not quite Alter, but it's all we have for now. :) I really want Alter to finish their Vesperia line and come out with Judith and Karol. Was my first Tales game and is dear to me :D
My first Tales game would have been...

hNuSaOl.jpg

In fact, I almost remember nothing about the game other than Chester saying "Maxwell".

Neat! I've started Symphonia, but haven't done any of the Playstation / SNES Tales. It's hard to go back to the 2D combat after playing Vesperia / Graces / Xillia :( lol

I was hoping for a Vesperia figure announcement earlier this year, but oh well. :D

F4F started taking pre orders for their Nights statue. There's a exclusive ($235, limited to 500) & normal edition ($210, limited to 1k). I'm a huge Nights fan, so without a doubt I ordered one. It looks nice and it's priced fairly IMO, unlike that Zelda one. The exclusive one lights up, here ir is below.

25s1zcj.jpg

Got my first order from Solaris Japan. Holy shit, their expedited shipping is fast. There was a slight delay leaving their warehouse, but my figures (four nendos) showed up overnight. Very well packaged too. Will definitely be keeping them in mind for the future.

Hey guys

Does anyone know when amiami usually charges people for their orders? I ordered the Luke figure from Tales of the Abyss and I know it comes out this month but I still have yet to get a final price (since it was a preorder). 

Hey guys

Does anyone know when amiami usually charges people for their orders? I ordered the Luke figure from Tales of the Abyss and I know it comes out this month but I still have yet to get a final price (since it was a preorder).
They'll send you an invoice either when the figure releases or when your whole order for that month has come in.

Need some help. Thinking about getting the Sailor Moon series S.H. Figuarts and looking for the cheapest price. Most stores seem to be high-$30's, low-40's, but there are some on eBay less than $20. I am going to assume those are bootlegs, yes?

Most likely, yes. I bought a bootleg Figuarts Zero Sailor Moon from Amazon. It almost looked like the original which was impressive. What gave it away for me was the lack of company logos on the box. When I buy my Sailor Moon figures off ebay, I always look for auctions that don't use stock photos. I find that the bootleg Sailor Moon figures lack the offical company logos on the box and are cheap.

Has anyone used dv8CAG lately? They're really pushing me to have my current order shipped EMS instead of SAL, which has never happened before (they're also insisting I get registered if I go with SAL). Today I got just two shipping estimates, one for EMS and one for Surface Mail (ugh), even though I stated right at the start that if the order needs to be split up into two parcels for SAL Small Packet, I'd rather go with that. Let them know (again) that I'd prefer SAL, and also added that I can do Registered.

Makes me think something happened, like a lost package, that gave them a lot of grief, but I'm seriously fine with unregistered SAL, knowing the risks. This particular order consists of prize figures and a Pokemon sofubi, so it's not like I have anything super expensive being shipped, in which case I probably would use EMS. Anyway, anyone else here run into a similar situation with them?

Well, managed to find decent deals on 4 of the 5 Sailor Senshi, but I think I may go bootleg for Mars. Hard enough to swallow $30 for each figure, no way am I going $50.

Anyone know anything about these new luigis mansion figures? I want all three but I cant pull the trigger at that price without knowing anything about the quality. I have the UDF one of luigi and the quality isnt that great. I was hoping they would be on amiami but I dont see anything else about them.

https://otakumode.com/shop/5523875168f9d56668fae7d0?utm_source=tom&utm_medium=ec&utm_campaign=EC_20150414_S2&utm_content=IMG_top
Those came out way back in September of last year, actually. For the price, that's a pretty good deal - they're decent quality. I have the Luigi, but not the other two, since they're a bit smaller and not as detailed.

Damn. That sucks. Did amiami ever carry them? They want to charge me $25 for shipping so I would have to add another $31 to get free shipping. Plus the nendo batman I ordered from them ended up getting returned to sender for some reason (stupid USPS) and I lost $20 in points from that order plus no nendo batman  :cry: . I dont think I can justify another $100 just for three figures right now. But thank you for letting me know. I havent been able to find any other information on those figures at all. 

Damn. That sucks. Did amiami ever carry them? They want to charge me $25 for shipping so I would have to add another $31 to get free shipping. Plus the nendo batman I ordered from them ended up getting returned to sender for some reason (stupid USPS) and I lost $20 in points from that order plus no nendo batman :cry: . I dont think I can justify another $100 just for three figures right now. But thank you for letting me know. I havent been able to find any other information on those figures at all.
Don't think AmiAmi ever had them. While they are made by Bandai, they are not in the MFC database. I had never seen that Luigi until TOM sent their daily email.

There's also this cheaper, and likely smaller (how big is the Bandai one?), Medicom UDF Luigi's Mansion Luigi: http://hlj.com/product/MEDUDF-201/Fig

Yeah, the daily email is the first time I saw them as well. I mentioned in the first post that I already have the UDF figure, it's nice but the quality is about on par with the 6.99 figures jakks pacific figures at target albeit much smaller.

Don't think AmiAmi ever had them. While they are made by Bandai, they are not in the MFC database. I had never seen that Luigi until TOM sent their daily email.

There's also this cheaper, and likely smaller (how big is the Bandai one?), Medicom UDF Luigi's Mansion Luigi: http://hlj.com/product/MEDUDF-201/Fig
They're actually made by a company called "Nihon Auto Toy", not Bandai. The Luigi is almost twice as tall as the UDF figure - about six inches or so. And no, AmiAmi never carried them. To my knowledge, they've never carried any of Nihon Auto Toy's Mario stuff.

Yeah, the daily email is the first time I saw them as well. I mentioned in the first post that I already have the UDF figure, it's nice but the quality is about on par with the 6.99 figures jakks pacific figures at target albeit much smaller.
Ick, no, Jakks puts out some of the crummiest figures imaginable, with incredibly sloppy paint. The UDF figures, especially that Luigi's Mansion one, are so much nicer.

Ick, no, Jakks puts out some of the crummiest figures imaginable, with incredibly sloppy paint. The UDF figures, especially that Luigi's Mansion one, are so much nicer.
Seconded on UDFs. I have some of the Mickey Mouse ones and they're good quality figures for the price. I've rarely if ever been disappointed by Medicom's products; they're one of my all-time favorite figure companies.

Figma MGS2 Snake delayed to June: http://myfigurecollection.net/item/233765

Looks like Nendo Cynthia pre-orders have closed on Amazon Jp and she is already going for over twice her original asking price. If this is anything like Nendo Red, Amazon Jp will randomly open up a few pre-orders up until release. I also expect her to get a US release later like Red did.

Figma MGS2 Snake delayed to June: http://myfigurecollection.net/item/233765

Looks like Nendo Cynthia pre-orders have closed on Amazon Jp and she is already going for over twice her original asking price. If this is anything like Nendo Red, Amazon Jp will randomly open up a few pre-orders up until release. I also expect her to get a US release later like Red did.
Just got an email from amiami regarding the delay for this figure. new date is on June! I was super excited to pay this month already. hehe! I guess i have to wait 2 more months for this figure.

To continue the trend, Figma Lucina is delayed to June.

A package I thought was lost (FuRyu Asuna and Leafa swim) finally arrived today. 58 days for SALU, a new record for me (previous was like 40 days). Other packages that shipped later than this one, including some from the same store, came in during the wait, so I thought this was my first lost package. The prices of the figures in this shipment are going up in aftermarket, so I ordered another set yesterday... lol, oh well, they came out nice so should be easy to sell the extra set and get my money back.

Two campaigns going on at Tokyo Otaku Mode until 4/28:

1) Refer a friend gives both of you $10 instead of the usual $5

2) 5x points earned when you make a purchase using their mobile app

Two campaigns going on at Tokyo Otaku Mode until 4/28:

1) Refer a friend gives both of you $10 instead of the usual $5

2) 5x points earned when you make a purchase using their mobile app
They also have free shipping on orders over $50 this weekend only. I ended up getting luigi and toad plus a UDF fire mario for 40.97 shippped. I wish they still had king boo in stock but oh well.

I just now saw that Shinichi/Migi figure listed on Amiami. Holy shit I have to have that.

FIGURE-011465.jpg

I adore P4, but I just can't get into those figmas in particular. Agree that Aigis and Labrys felt more worth it.

This is so expensive. I do love the P4Arena line though Aegis and Labrys came with more for a less price. I'll wait and see as September is expensive Miku Dollfie hands months I believe and also a Seven Deadly Sins girl....will pick up eventually though.
Yu was a maybe for me, but once I saw that price I was like NOPE NOPE NOPE. He's so simple for a figma, yet costs a good chunk more than others that have more elaborate parts (and/or more parts in general).

My next Persona-related figure will probably be Parfom Labrys. Here's hoping that she won't have an insane price :razz:

bread's done
Back