Jet.com New Customer Offers

GBKeroberos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
EDIT: "NEWTOJET" is dead. "SAVE15NOW" gives you $15 off a $50 order. Credit to Hai Buchou for the find.

White DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-Dualshock-4-Controller-Glacier-White-PS4/2f00b50e2ae6458089c5aecca1fe6b8b

Red DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-DualShock-4-Wireless-Controller-Magma-Red/1db7968f997343f6a65f4bdc05b69d17

EDIT 2: Possible 20% off first-time purchase codes, courtesy of asspickle, RPGamer246 and Master Shake: SAVE20, APPLE20, SAVE20, ANDROID20 (maximum discount of $50?).

Just as an FYI, try not to abuse the first-time customer thing. People have had their accounts disabled or their billing address blacklisted.

Bloodborne has extra savings when you add to cart, becoming $24.99, and "SAVE15NOW" brings it down to $9.99. Credit to Jay.

Umpteenth Edit: Other code seems to be dead, but it looks like "NEWTOJET" still works. $20 off $50 for first-time customers.

Use code "NEWTOJET" to get $20 off $50 for first-time customers. 

Edit: $25 off $50 with code JETCOMSAVE2. Credit to dreamer131313 for the find.

Glacier White DualShock 4 is listed at $52.15, so $32.15 after coupon. 

Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

A bit better than BB/Walmart's Black Friday price of $39.99 plus tax. Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

Next best deal I know of is $39.99 plus tax at BB/Walmart on Black Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's up with the search on this site?! The red controller linked above doesn't even show up in the search results...

Ugh I want a $28 controller, but not red or gray! Black, blue, white... Really anything else would be fine, lol.
I don't know. Their search function is awful. This coupon is nice and all for a one time thing, but for a company that just set up a major ad campaign, you would think the website would be easier to use. They don't really make me want to switch over to them for any regular shopping.

Thanks for the heads-up, OP! Just bought the 20th anniversary PS4 controller for $43 and change after taxes. I would've preferred the white controller for an even better price, but I'm satisfied with the deal I got.

Can someone please give me a link to the 20th anny ps4 controller. I'm not finding that or the red one.

a link to the red one will be appreciated as well

How does the Urban Camo controller look vs. the Magma Red in person?
If F*cking Horrible looking, I'm not exaggerating. The red one is nice, not too loud, but you'll easily be able to identify it if it fell on the floor or something. Since this is CAG, get whichever one is cheaper.

Everytime I put in the 25 off 50 coupon, it enters, but when I get ready to pay, it disappears. Anyone else have the same issue?

How does the Urban Camo controller look vs. the Magma Red in person?
Excellent question.

If you are in a jungle-like environment, the camouflage controller might be best for you. It won't give your position away to the rebels so easily and it will likely go with your camouflage pants, shirt.

The red one is also cool. Mainly because everyone on CAG is talking about it. But they are mainly all talking about how cool it is because it is the cheapest and something other than that boring ass black controller.

That being said, I suggest you go with the brown controller.

Everytime I put in the 25 off 50 coupon, it enters, but when I get ready to pay, it disappears. Anyone else have the same issue?
Sounds like you have purchased something from jet before. I believe this coupon is for first time buyers. You can also try using a different card for payment. Might let you through.

Code worked and saw the $28 price until the final submit order, then showed full price. Entered the code again and it wouldn't take. Set up another account and still wouldn't work. Never used them before

Yeah can't get the JETCOMSAVE2 to go through anymore, but NEWTOJET worked, Magma Red DS4 for $33, still a great deal, thanks!

Le? They do still have red if that's what you are saying. In the previous page there is a link direct to the red, it doesn't show up in search results

Shit. Almost checked out and the code went invalid before I finalized my order. Gonna wait it out for another sub-$30 DS4. The $20 code isn't working when checking it either actually. 

I received my chips today.

Never mind, it's the controller. Man I was really jiving for those chips.

[quote name="AvengedBacklog" post="13054614" timestamp="1448473409"]$25 code worked in my cart but disappeared at checkout and now I can't seem to add it...dead?[/quote]

Dead

[quote name="FlamedLiquid" post="13054625" timestamp="1448473644"]How long does it take an order to process? I ordered some Pop figures about 8 hours ago and haven't gotten a confirmation email yet.[/quote]

I got my confirmation email immediately after placing my magma ds4 order. Maybe check your spam folders if you haven't already.

The coupon was overused, so they pulled it. I used the 20% off instead of only ended up paying a couple dollars more on the 5 TB external drive.

toshiba hd on my second order shipped, was gonna try for anther but dead oh well 

placed a first order for a wd drive, hopefully it goes threw. haven't gotten a shipping email yet

Jet doesn't seem ready for prime time. I placed an order with JETCOMSAVE2 a couple hours ago no problem. Order went right through. A few minutes later I received an "Order Canceled" email. I've been using this credit card (Amex) for several years without a single problem until now. I contacted Amex, made sure there wasn't a fraud hold, told them to expect this charge, re-verified my personal info as accurate, etc.... Then I contacted Jet's "tech help". I received a friendly response that they would do a "order review" to see why my order was canceled. A couple hours go by and nada. So, I re-registered using another email address, created a new account, & used the exact same CC + info...but the JETCOMSAVE2 coupon had expired by this point. So I used the NEWTOJET code instead. Once again, the code worked fine and the order sailed through no problem. And once again, 5 minutes later I received another "Order Canceled" email.

Jet's so-called tech help is very friendly but so far has offered no solutions. They don't seem to assign one person to a case, but instead have a team approach that ends up coming off as random & repetitive rather than focused on solving the problem.  I've exchanged 10 emails with no fewer than 5 different "support staff" so far.  Every time I keep getting told some variation of the same line: "We're going to send your information to our 'order verification department' for further review".

Just to be clear, I'm not angry & this is nothing personal. I'm sure most/all of the people involved at Jet are generally nice individuals. They certainly seem friendly. But I don't want to spend hours trouble-shooting a damn LEGO order. I just want it to work so I can go on with my day. lol  Yeah, I know... "first world problems" and all that...but really from what I've seen so far Jet is straight up amateur hour. This sort of experience definitely doesn't make me want to switch up any of my regular spending habits (Amazon, BB, Newegg, etc...). It's too bad, the promo really is a good deal...but it needs to *work* or it just insures I go elsewhere next time. They seem/feel liike a very raw startup who is figuring out how to run a business as they go. Not sure that's a model for success.

Also, for those not familiar with jet... I'm pretty sure they don't stock anything themselves... they just partner with 3rd parties and drop-ship items.  You will see in your confirmation email who is actually fulfilling your order.  IE:  My 20th Anniversary DualShock4 is being sent by ToysRUs.  

bread's done
Back