Jet.com New Customer Offers

GBKeroberos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
EDIT: "NEWTOJET" is dead. "SAVE15NOW" gives you $15 off a $50 order. Credit to Hai Buchou for the find.

White DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-Dualshock-4-Controller-Glacier-White-PS4/2f00b50e2ae6458089c5aecca1fe6b8b

Red DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-DualShock-4-Wireless-Controller-Magma-Red/1db7968f997343f6a65f4bdc05b69d17

EDIT 2: Possible 20% off first-time purchase codes, courtesy of asspickle, RPGamer246 and Master Shake: SAVE20, APPLE20, SAVE20, ANDROID20 (maximum discount of $50?).

Just as an FYI, try not to abuse the first-time customer thing. People have had their accounts disabled or their billing address blacklisted.

Bloodborne has extra savings when you add to cart, becoming $24.99, and "SAVE15NOW" brings it down to $9.99. Credit to Jay.

Umpteenth Edit: Other code seems to be dead, but it looks like "NEWTOJET" still works. $20 off $50 for first-time customers.

Use code "NEWTOJET" to get $20 off $50 for first-time customers. 

Edit: $25 off $50 with code JETCOMSAVE2. Credit to dreamer131313 for the find.

Glacier White DualShock 4 is listed at $52.15, so $32.15 after coupon. 

Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

A bit better than BB/Walmart's Black Friday price of $39.99 plus tax. Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

Next best deal I know of is $39.99 plus tax at BB/Walmart on Black Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not completely sure how this website works, or how they make money, since they are just ordering it from other companies, but I don't care. I walked away with Rise of the Tomb Raider for $33 shipped and I am happy with that.  :D/

Seriously not sure what to buy, I was going to buy an hdmi splitter.

Also a usb type c cable, but heard some type c cables are crap.

jet has only over-priced cables..

Ive been looking for the red one all day. They either talking out their butt or they ordered it weeks ago when the red one was available... Or maybe im talking out my butt and they were the lucky few to find one in stock today... Either way im salty :p

Hmm i was just about to buy the 20th Anniversary controller but seeing the magma red for the price has changed my option.

Did anyone wave the free return? If i check the box i am looking $27.xx which is a steal of a price for the magma red.

Trying to find a size 10 converse all star in Black monochrome is so challenging on this website. Was going to tell my sister but it looks like they dont carry the size, the listings are very vague.

Thanks op

WD 2TB My Passport USB 3.0 portable hard drive (white) to match my white Xbox One

$52.06 after promo code, debit card discount and no return discount

WD 2TB My Passport USB 3.0 portable hard drive (white) to match my white Xbox One

$52.06 after promo code, debit card discount and no return discount
damn that would've been sweet, I guess I'll just hide my black HD in shame

ha I do got the rock band adapter on the side and thats black, I think the black hd will go nice with it along the black trim :D

damn that would've been sweet, I guess I'll just hide my black HD in shame

ha I do got the rock band adapter on the side and thats black, I think the black hd will go nice with it along the black trim :D
mine is the "cirrus white" sunset overdrive edition xbox (aka just plain white). i wanted to get the sky blue grip pack for the white hard drive, but there's no way i'm paying $20+ for cheap rubber pieces. it would make my setup look pretty cool, though.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71ILYkOx4ZL._SL1500_.jpg

Picked up the Xbone TV Tuner for $35.  Cutting the chord next month so will be nice to have DVR functionality for OTA signal.

Really is an awesome feature.

I wish other colors were available. I already have a red, so another color for a backup would be preferable. 

I finally caved in to Jet and bought a Wii U Pro controller with a filler bag of chips. It came out to around $26. Awesome deal. I haven't gotten an order confirmation, though.

Lol I read the last two pages of people raving about how cool the magma red controller looks in person, and I actually realized I only have one dualshock 4. So I bit on it lol. Pretty pumped to get a second controller for 26 bucks 

Did anyone wave the free return? If i check the box i am looking $27.xx which is a steal of a price for the magma red.
They were going to give me a whopping $.13 off for waiving returns. Didn't seem worth it to me.

I am wondering about this debit card discount a couple people have mentioned. I didn't see anything about that on the site; anyone care to elaborate?

They were going to give me a whopping $.13 off for waiving returns. Didn't seem worth it to me.

I am wondering about this debit card discount a couple people have mentioned. I didn't see anything about that on the site; anyone care to elaborate?
I used my mastercard thats a debit and gave me a 1.5% discount automagically.

Bought a Red DS4 for $26.86. 

I don't really need it but I know the controllers are not going to go cheaper than that anytime soon so I figured it would be nice to have one for whenever my white one eventually craps out.

Waived the free return  and got 1.5% off for using MasterCard

Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller (Black) + Pringles (filler item) = $28 after tax

This item was out of stock the last couple of days before today.

Grabbed a Wii U Pro Controller (and some cheap toothpaste to get me over $50) for $25 and change. Awesome.

So what's up with the search on this site?! The red controller linked above doesn't even show up in the search results...

Ugh I want a $28 controller, but not red or gray! Black, blue, white... Really anything else would be fine, lol.

So what's up with the search on this site?! The red controller linked above doesn't even show up in the search results...

Ugh I want a $28 controller, but not red or gray! Black, blue, white... Really anything else would be fine, lol.
Just be paitent. They'll restock again later this morning.

bread's done
Back