Jet.com New Customer Offers

GBKeroberos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
EDIT: "NEWTOJET" is dead. "SAVE15NOW" gives you $15 off a $50 order. Credit to Hai Buchou for the find.

White DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-Dualshock-4-Controller-Glacier-White-PS4/2f00b50e2ae6458089c5aecca1fe6b8b

Red DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-DualShock-4-Wireless-Controller-Magma-Red/1db7968f997343f6a65f4bdc05b69d17

EDIT 2: Possible 20% off first-time purchase codes, courtesy of asspickle, RPGamer246 and Master Shake: SAVE20, APPLE20, SAVE20, ANDROID20 (maximum discount of $50?).

Just as an FYI, try not to abuse the first-time customer thing. People have had their accounts disabled or their billing address blacklisted.

Bloodborne has extra savings when you add to cart, becoming $24.99, and "SAVE15NOW" brings it down to $9.99. Credit to Jay.

Umpteenth Edit: Other code seems to be dead, but it looks like "NEWTOJET" still works. $20 off $50 for first-time customers.

Use code "NEWTOJET" to get $20 off $50 for first-time customers. 

Edit: $25 off $50 with code JETCOMSAVE2. Credit to dreamer131313 for the find.

Glacier White DualShock 4 is listed at $52.15, so $32.15 after coupon. 

Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

A bit better than BB/Walmart's Black Friday price of $39.99 plus tax. Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

Next best deal I know of is $39.99 plus tax at BB/Walmart on Black Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
The White DS4 controller is back in stock for those that missed it earlier.
White, the color that shows dirt best.

But I did buy one, thanks. I also got another 1.5% off for using Visa

[quote name="Jay" post="13049609" timestamp="1448315591"]How are you guys getting 34 for black ops 3 it shows 37 for me with coupon?[/quote]

Some states don't charge tax.

There a better code that just popped up it also first time customers only $25 off $50
JETCOMSAVE2

Since it first time customers only if you already used the $20 code you won't be able to use this one

Well there was nothing I really needed so instead I got:

1 100oz Free and Clear Tide

1 16 oz T-Gel Shampoo

2 16 oz Barney's Almond Butter

2 50oz Downy Free and Clear Fabric Softner

All for $29.50 with free shipping after coupon and 1.5% discount using the debit card.  

Thanks OP!

Are you serious? -_-
Yep, just paid $43.85 for Majora's 3d and a 16gb vita card after that code and the visa debit bonus. BB might put Majora's down to $20 like they did with LBW, but that price for the two of them was too tempting, especially with no confirmation of GS 2 for 1.

28$ dual shock, not red or blue but for that cheap beggars can't be choosers. Now to figure out if rocket league can have three players on one tv

There a better code that just popped up it also first time customers only $25 off $50
JETCOMSAVE2

Since it first time customers only if you already used the $20 code you won't be able to use this one
Thanks, ordered the DS4 20th anniversary edition for 40.

JETCOMSAVE2

Well I wish I would have refreshed before ordering.

I am going to stew about that $5 all night.

Q: So if I used my work address as my shipping address could I create a new account or will the billing address get rejected if it is the same as the one I use right now?

If anyone is interested, the Uncharted collection is $42.99 right now.
Decent deal with a code.

20% off with code 20NOW.

If you want to spend less than $50

Persona back in stock! Link

Edit: STOP POSTING NEW DISCOUNT CODES!! jk lol. Was able to get Rise of the Tomb Raider for $36.01. Not too bad on a new release!

Thanks for the heads-up, OP! Just bought the 20th anniversary PS4 controller for $43 and change after taxes. I would've preferred the white controller for an even better price, but I'm satisfied with the deal I got.

bread's done
Back