Jet.com New Customer Offers

GBKeroberos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
EDIT: "NEWTOJET" is dead. "SAVE15NOW" gives you $15 off a $50 order. Credit to Hai Buchou for the find.

White DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-Dualshock-4-Controller-Glacier-White-PS4/2f00b50e2ae6458089c5aecca1fe6b8b

Red DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-DualShock-4-Wireless-Controller-Magma-Red/1db7968f997343f6a65f4bdc05b69d17

EDIT 2: Possible 20% off first-time purchase codes, courtesy of asspickle, RPGamer246 and Master Shake: SAVE20, APPLE20, SAVE20, ANDROID20 (maximum discount of $50?).

Just as an FYI, try not to abuse the first-time customer thing. People have had their accounts disabled or their billing address blacklisted.

Bloodborne has extra savings when you add to cart, becoming $24.99, and "SAVE15NOW" brings it down to $9.99. Credit to Jay.

Umpteenth Edit: Other code seems to be dead, but it looks like "NEWTOJET" still works. $20 off $50 for first-time customers.

Use code "NEWTOJET" to get $20 off $50 for first-time customers. 

Edit: $25 off $50 with code JETCOMSAVE2. Credit to dreamer131313 for the find.

Glacier White DualShock 4 is listed at $52.15, so $32.15 after coupon. 

Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

A bit better than BB/Walmart's Black Friday price of $39.99 plus tax. Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

Next best deal I know of is $39.99 plus tax at BB/Walmart on Black Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they have Persona Dancing all night without the collector stuff?

I tried searching it and dont see it. But I didnt see the collectors edition there either but theres a link to listing in this thread

ahh fuck it, i bought the collector edition

Hmm... on the fence, should I grab the Yoshi's Wooly World Amiibo bundle or wait out and hope Mario Maker comes back instock?

Is that amiibo bundle pretty common or was it a limited run? I just wonder if it's something I can wait on or if I should grab it while it's available for $40 after coupon.

Grabbed two $20 PSN cards. Kinda bullshit that they're priced at $27 a piece, but to get $40 credit for just under $30 is still well worth it.

OP, you should update the title so no one else has to suffer through the pain of only saving $20 instead of $25. I hurt enough for all of you, there's no need for additional tragedies to occur as a result of this.

:-({|=

Do they have Persona Dancing all night without the collector stuff?

I tried searching it and dont see it. But I didnt see the collectors edition there either but theres a link to listing in this thread

ahh fuck it, i bought the collector edition
It was listed earlier but I think it was close to $60...that's why I opted for the collectors edition.

OP, you should update the title so no one else has to suffer through the pain of only saving $20 instead of $25. I hurt enough for all of you, there's no need for additional tragedies to occur as a result of this.

:-({|=
Just now realized you could edit titles. I updated the OP when I first saw dreamer131313's post about the new coupon, so hopefully you were the only one to use the first coupon after the $25 one was posted.

I am deeply sorry for your loss.

There a better code that just popped up it also first time customers only $25 off $50
JETCOMSAVE2

Since it first time customers only if you already used the $20 code you won't be able to use this one
Daaaaaaaaaaaamn. Actually, I'm still pretty stoked that I got i tfor $32 yesterday, considering it's out of stock now.

Hmmm... debating whether or not to get Rise of the Tomb Raider for $34. Deal is a bit cheaper than preordering from BB w/ GCU, but think I can wait for a better price.

Thanks a bunch! This is a killer deal. I got the Limited Edition Spartan locke Halo 5 controller for $39 bucks, and with free shipping! It's been so hard finding one of these for under $60. I try my hardest not to spend that much on a controller. Lol

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:18476]

looks like the controller is fulfilled by toys r us so shouldnt have any problems and its back in stock just picked it up for 27

Well guys, looks like I gotta Jet.com

proud_of_myself_by_edwmix-d2ymmn3.jpg

Thanks a bunch! This is a killer deal. I got the Limited Edition Spartan locke Halo 5 controller for $39 bucks, and with free shipping! It's been so hard finding one of these for under $60. I try my hardest not to spend that much on a controller. Lol
How did you get it so cheap? It's showing $72.36 before promo for me.

[quote name="redonkalous" post="13051590" timestamp="1448383419"]What's the cheapest item on here to be used for filler? Anything for a dollar?[/quote]

I'd also like to know this. Anyone?

Just now realized you could edit titles. I updated the OP when I first saw dreamer131313's post about the new coupon, so hopefully you were the only one to use the first coupon after the $25 one was posted.

I am deeply sorry for your loss.
To pour salt in the wound, I even called their customer service to see if there was ANYTHING they could do to adjust the difference. Nope. Nothing at all.

Set on controllers, and couldn't really find anything else I wanted video game related, but used the $25 off to pick up a board game I've been wanting for $26 - cheapest anywhere else on the web was $47, so thanks!

I have that 1tb hard drive sitting in my cart at $25 but can't pull the damn trigger. For some reason I'm feeling 2tb or bust. Anyone find a decent deal on one? I see there's a WD Elements for $74, anything beating that?

yes if you cancel you won't be able to use it again without potential of having it canceled or not validated
Yeah I had an issue cancelling Super Mario Maker for a white DS4. I managed to improvise for a $28 white DS4. THANK! YOU! OP! :D

You too Dreamer for the promo code! :D

Anyone know if you can use seperate codes for seperate accounts that ship to the same address? Wondering if my wife and I can both utilize this

Anyone know if you can use seperate codes for seperate accounts that ship to the same address? Wondering if my wife and I can both utilize this
very ymmv and even though different people people have had all orders canceled before since jet seem to favor one account per household only so it a risk

I grabbed a white DS4, thanks OP.

My fulfillment was from "Past Generation Toys", which after Googling has a online storefront, and sells video games, and Bloodborne is at $59.XX and Battlefront was at $87.XX, lmao.

I also got that DS4.  No way you can find a better deal on a new PS4 controller for $30 shipped.

I quickly got tired of taking my DS4 from my PS4 to use on my new PS TV in the other room.  

I was eyeing a 1TB for $34 from Frys on BF but getting a 1TB for $26 here is sweeter. I wanted to to backup my pictures and videos since I already had a 4TB hdd for my One for gaming. I bought the $51.99 one they had so I didn't have to use fillers. I did a quick search and reviews were pretty positive. Thanks OP and information sharers.

Well this kind of sucks lol,I just ordered my gaming PC parts from there few days ago,I can't complain though that 20% was still pretty nice, mite use this to get more Ram some other accessory

I think you can just as long you don't abuse it. In the OP it says something about accounts using same addresses gets flagged for using this promo or any promo too many times. Mine is just about to create one too, hopefully everything will be fine.

bread's done
Back