Jet.com New Customer Offers

GBKeroberos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
EDIT: "NEWTOJET" is dead. "SAVE15NOW" gives you $15 off a $50 order. Credit to Hai Buchou for the find.

White DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-Dualshock-4-Controller-Glacier-White-PS4/2f00b50e2ae6458089c5aecca1fe6b8b

Red DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-DualShock-4-Wireless-Controller-Magma-Red/1db7968f997343f6a65f4bdc05b69d17

EDIT 2: Possible 20% off first-time purchase codes, courtesy of asspickle, RPGamer246 and Master Shake: SAVE20, APPLE20, SAVE20, ANDROID20 (maximum discount of $50?).

Just as an FYI, try not to abuse the first-time customer thing. People have had their accounts disabled or their billing address blacklisted.

Bloodborne has extra savings when you add to cart, becoming $24.99, and "SAVE15NOW" brings it down to $9.99. Credit to Jay.

Umpteenth Edit: Other code seems to be dead, but it looks like "NEWTOJET" still works. $20 off $50 for first-time customers.

Use code "NEWTOJET" to get $20 off $50 for first-time customers. 

Edit: $25 off $50 with code JETCOMSAVE2. Credit to dreamer131313 for the find.

Glacier White DualShock 4 is listed at $52.15, so $32.15 after coupon. 

Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

A bit better than BB/Walmart's Black Friday price of $39.99 plus tax. Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

Next best deal I know of is $39.99 plus tax at BB/Walmart on Black Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
My HDD shipped.  That was fast.  But there's no indication on the email who is sending it.  I know they work with third party but where can I view this?  It wasn't in the email or website or anything.  I could just view the UPS tracking and nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, for those not familiar with jet... I'm pretty sure they don't stock anything themselves... they just partner with 3rd parties and drop-ship items. You will see in your confirmation email who is actually fulfilling your order. IE: My 20th Anniversary DualShock4 is being sent by ToysRUs.
My confirmation just says "Fulfilled by Jet Trusted Retail Partner" and so does my email. I have no idea who is actually fulfilling my order this but it shipped so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Update: Just received the following "friendly" response from the 6th person on their support staff: "Thanks for getting back to us.

I went ahead and sent that on to our order verification team. If they need to speak with you, it usually takes them anywhere from one to several business days to reach out. Just so you know, Thanksgiving will not be considered a business day.

If you have any further questions or feedback, please feel free to reach out to us again. We are available 24/7."

So, I'll need to wait a week or more to complete this order? Nope, don't think so. haha It looks like Jet is working for others when it comes to the controllers, so that's cool. However, based on this experience my guess is that Jet simply didn't want to sell me the LEGO Star Wars item I ordered that deep of a discount so they canceled the order & are giving me the runaround. That may or may not be the case, but that's certainly how it feels.

Anywho, glad the deal for the controllers worked for so many people. I have too many PS4 controllers as it is or I might have tried that instead. If anyone else successfully orders one of the ~$50 LEGO sets let me know. I'm actually curious if they actively cancel orders for certain items or not.

majoras mask n shin megami tensei devil survivor 2 for 40 bux thats basically b1 get 1 free roflmao epic im getting 3ds on black friday also.

knabbed monster hunter 4 off amazon im set.

Also, for those not familiar with jet... I'm pretty sure they don't stock anything themselves... they just partner with 3rd parties and drop-ship items. You will see in your confirmation email who is actually fulfilling your order. IE: My 20th Anniversary DualShock4 is being sent by ToysRUs.
My dog treats and paper towels were both "Fulfilled by Jet" and my amiibo End Level Display is being filled by Toys R Us.

Oh the stupid search didn't bring up the 20th dualshock for me. I got the red, but wanted the 20th SLIGHTLY more. Oh well...

My glacier white DS4 that I ordered whenever this thread went live was delivered!

Shocked by how quick it was, I would order through them again (with a coupon), my item got here quicker than items I ordered at BB and EBay, plus shipping was free and no tax!

Thanks CAG for saving me at least $10 on a controller!

My controller was shipped 2 day shipping by Buy.com and was supposed to be delivered today but instead hasn't had it's tracking updated since the day I bought it....

Since jet.com used buy.com, do I complain to jet.com? 

wow THX A LOT BRADA! I couldn't find anywhere on the website! Just ordered it for $32.07!
You're welcome. It wasn't showing up for some reason I had to search it through google. I only wanted the red one and if it had been available a year ago in the states I would have bought that instead of my blue one.

I really wish they had the Red or 20th anniversary controllers. Don't really care too much for the white but meh I can use it for some local co-op in Diablo 3 or Helldivers.

Plus threw in the game of Thrones Monopoly. All for $61.34

So to you guys making multiple accounts: do they crack down on just the same shipping address or do they also take into accoun the cards used to order? I can use a whole lotta addresses but I only got one CC.

I think they're catching on to what categories can and can not these apply to and also how much discount they need to give out...I guess they didn't expect this kind of usage.

but NEWTOJET works on red controller?
I can't check that any more since I've already used the code and it won't let me apply it in cart. Also I believe Jet.com doesn't ship out the orders themselves, they're a site like Amazon minus "shipped by Amazon" part. They sell for others and these orders are shipped via the seller. so my game controller will ship from a "Trusted Retail Partner" and my GOT Monopoly will ship from "ToyNK" who surprisingly are 10 minutes away from my residence.

I can't check that any more since I've already used the code and it won't let me apply it in cart. Also I believe Jet.com doesn't ship out the orders themselves, they're a site like Amazon minus "shipped by Amazon" part. They sell for others and these orders are shipped via the seller. so my game controller will ship from a "Trusted Retail Partner" and my GOT Monopoly will ship from "ToyNK" who surprisingly are 10 minutes away from my residence.
Actually the two things I added to my order to make it go over 50 are supposedly "sold by Jet". They were skin care items though.

The Urban Camo controller that I ordered took little more than 9 hours from ordering to receive a tracking number. 

bread's done
Back