Joe Rogan Confronts Carlos Mencia for Stealing Jokes, Sucking

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Rogan doesn't care about joke stealers, he cares about sucessful ones. I haven't seen him have the balls to go harass Robin Williams.

He's not doing it to be on some crusade, he's trying to restart his career.[/quote]

Rogan has a career, it's called commentating for the UFC.

I was at the Comedy Store two nights before this happened, and we actually saw most of the comics in that video. As for Ari, he was by far the worst that night. His act was painfully unfunny and half the crowd left while he was up there. If a comic was to steal jokes from anyone, he is a poor choice.

I don't want to defend joke stealing and I don't know about all the material Mencia is supposed to have stolen. Parallel thinking among comics can occur, particularly when talking about current events. That night 3 or 4 comics independently told nearly the same joke about the woman astronaut that was in the news.

[quote name='sarausagi']I've always loved that first picture, Rachel Ray is so strange..insanely cute one minute and totally hot the next.[/quote]
That picture creeps me out, actually. It's like when you miss your dead mom so much that you build a friendly Mombot to bake you pies and tell you that you're special, and then your horny, delinquent neighbour breaks in and dresses her up like some weird SexSlavebot and you catch the two of them right before they go at it, and while your Mombot doesn't look horrible in her new get up, she makes you uncomfortable in your bathing suit area, and not in an awesome way.

[quote name='mykevermin']And don't get me started on Flay. The only thing going for Flay is that he isn't Emiril.[/quote]
I'd say the only thing Flay has going for him is that he's married to Stephanie March.

[quote name='Ninja Robot Pirate']That picture creeps me out, actually. It's like when you miss your dead mom so much that you build a friendly Mombot to bake you pies and tell you that you're special, and then your horny, delinquent neighbour breaks in and dresses her up like some weird SexSlavebot and you catch the two of them right before they go at it, and while your Mombot doesn't look horrible in her new get up, she makes you uncomfortable in your bathing suit area, and not in an awesome way.
[/QUOTE]

Oh c'mon.

After it happened the third time, I got used to it.

bread's done
Back