Join the CAG Steam Community!

Wait, holy shit, when is the game going on? It confuses me because it says 5.30 GMT but 8.30 EST. That makes no sense. Unless it's one day before another... which would be total shittyness because it says 5.30 PM and 8.30 PM. Damn, you guys need to make more sense.

If I'm on PST, the game is at 5.30 for me, right?

[quote name='Full_Throttle']Wait, holy shit, when is the game going on? It confuses me because it says 5.30 GMT but 8.30 EST. That makes no sense. Unless it's one day before another... which would be total shittyness because it says 5.30 PM and 8.30 PM. Damn, you guys need to make more sense.

If I'm on PST, the game is at 5.30 for me, right?[/QUOTE]

Uh.. I think so.. That's when I'm going to be playing anyway, 8:30 EST. But yeah, that would be 5:30 for you.

209.247.83.67:27015

Come on in now!

Connect through IP or join by selecting the arrow next to my name or anyones whom currently in the server.

[quote name='Full_Throttle']Wait, holy shit, when is the game going on? It confuses me because it says 5.30 GMT but 8.30 EST. That makes no sense. Unless it's one day before another... which would be total shittyness because it says 5.30 PM and 8.30 PM. Damn, you guys need to make more sense.

If I'm on PST, the game is at 5.30 for me, right?[/quote]
it was 4:30 PST

Fun times!

CAGFrag #1 was somewhat a succes with 8-9 people from the CAG community at it's peak. Unfortuantely the Steam Community's time was set to central (US) time so there were some confusion. We'll set our games according to that next time.

Hopefully we'll be able to get more people to join in the next CAGFrag and maybe a diffrent game.

Thanks for those whom came to join in on the fun! :bouncy:

[quote name='red flare graf']At least we found out who the AWP whores are. ;)[/quote]
maybe no awp or other commonly banned guns next time?:bouncy:

Lawlflip, I know. I was in the game. I'm Romanian on Steam.

I say we have a vote on CSS or HL2 DM for next time. We should start our own CAGFrag clan forums :)

AWP wasn't that great. I got mroe kills than Max with my Bullpup. I surprised myself at how good I was. Or maybe you guys just suck way worse than me.

[quote name='red flare graf']At least we found out who the AWP whores are. ;)[/quote] Shaddup.

>_>

Edit: I'm up for another game tonight.

I'm on right now if anyone wants to start a game.

Come join in the chat, we'll start up soon and i'll post IP.

207.210.236.84:27015

66.118.230.108:27115

All right that was a mess... :whistle2:#

That was fun tonight guys, hopefully we can do this on a fairly regular basis. I am really liking the steam community right now. I actually think it will be nicer than Live for Windows by the time it gets a final release.

[quote name='Full_Throttle']How come people left the 40-man Office game so quickly? Was it because I joined? :cry:[/quote]
Way too many people.

[quote name='red flare graf']Insurgency? Never heard of it, but I'm in. Actually looks pretty decent.[/quote]
It's like Red Orchestra, but in the Middle East.

[quote name='Full_Throttle']How come people left the 40-man Office game so quickly? Was it because I joined? :cry:[/quote]

I was there, in fact I was the one who said move to that server.

[quote name='red flare graf']40-man..? Damn.. Glad I wasn't there, I hate huge clusterfucks like that.[/quote]

I actually enjoy large servers and small ones. Its apples and oranges really.

Anyway we need to settle on the terms ahead of time. I mean.. look how many different types of game modes or alterations of CS:S there is.(Zombie, VIP, de, cs, glass, surf, and many more.)

We could also really use a mention on the CAGCAST.

[quote name='F8X']I was there, in fact I was the one who said move to that server.

I actually enjoy large servers and small ones. Its apples and oranges really.

Anyway we need to settle on the terms ahead of time. I mean.. look how many different types of game modes or alterations of CS:S there is.(Zombie, VIP, de, cs, glass, surf, and many more.)

We could also really use a mention on the CAGCAST.[/quote]

Oh man, I'd definitely be up for some zombie mod, VIP, or surf with some CAGs! Someone has to let me know whenever that goes down.

Don't think that we have to have an event to play, either. If you'd like to suggest an event, let us know, but otherwise just post in here to get a game going, or start a chat in Steam.. I'm going to be playing Source for a couple of hours tonight, so..

Come to think of it, I really need to be studying.. oh well.

Thanks for adding me - this community feature is pretty sweet. When I built my new computer a month ago with Vista (don't worry, I'm dual-booting into XP), I was trying to hunt down the Games for Windows Live client, as if there was one. Instead, I found out it was only bundled with GFW titles and isn't a separate client app. That was a big mistake - Microsoft should have made it available to all Vista users as a client install, so that people could create free Silver accounts.

But alas, no, and thank God Valve did it for them. Brilliant move to make it a web page. It's everything GFW should have been. And I can't wait to start using it with the CAGs!

bread's done
Back