Join the CAG Steam Community!

Yay. Looks like I won't be able to play with you guys too much. I only have the Half-life stuff (original CS), and Dark Messiah. I probably pick up the HL2 orange box. No CS:S for me :(

I had planned on playing Insurgency tonight but it looks like I won't be able to.. My monitor caught on fire yesterday and I had to order a new one, won't be here until Monday. I hadn't practiced anyway.. Posting this from a friend's place.

[quote name='red flare graf']I had planned on playing Insurgency tonight but it looks like I won't be able to.. My monitor caught on fire yesterday and I had to order a new one, won't be here until Monday. I hadn't practiced anyway.. Posting this from a friend's place.[/quote]

Wow that sucks! Hey, atleast your getting a new one. How the heck did it cought on fire? :whistle2:#

dcfox

You need to 1st perticipate in the beta by going into settings, then you'll be able to join. Linking your steamaccount name won't do unless you install the beta.

[quote name='Pajama_Man']Anyone up for some Insurgency today?

All you'll need is any source game that includes the source SDK (HL2, DoD:S, CS:S)

http://www.insmod.net/

Grab the full download and patch there.[/QUOTE]

getting it now, not sure if i will play tonight or not though.

[quote name='Pajama_Man']Wow that sucks! Hey, atleast your getting a new one. How the heck did it cought on fire? :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Just old I guess.. It literally lit up in the back of it, I heard it and ran in here, shut it off real fast and the flame went out. Tossed it in the dumpster like 15 minutes later.

Up and running on a 22" LCD now.. Big upgrade from my 17" CRT. ;)

Hmm, is anybody up for a game of Perfect Dark: Source? It has a lot of potential, and it's tons of fun, at least for LAN parties. Make a new event?

Go ahead, I changed the members rule so now all users can schedual events.

I would play it (and dang does it look sweet) but the last time I tried the original beta is was lagtacular! :cry:

Going on right now in the 8 player server. The "Official Server" or something. Low latency, dedicated, blah blah. Get on if you want. I'll be in.

EDIT: fuckit. I'm gonna go play Red Orchestra.

bread's done
Back