Join the Konami RPG Stars! Free RPG loot! (update: signed Kojima item available soon)

[quote name='Omega_ZX']Don't worry, I used your as a referal suko! ;)

If anyone would be so kind, please use me! It's vigaman.[/quote]

I used you good sir, to anyone else, my username is willardhaven.

Supposedly they've FINALLY gotten a shipment of prizes and such, and will be shipping out orders soon... I think there's also a chance we'll see new prizes, beyond Lunar Knights, added soon.

I just signed up under Baal. If anyone would sign up under me I would appreciate it.

user: mombbsmj

Thanks!

[quote name='Omega_ZX']Don't worry, I used your as a referal suko! ;)

If anyone would be so kind, please use me! It's vigaman.[/QUOTE]

No you didn't...at least it's not showing up on my activity log and I didn't get any star point for it, or did you put suko as the referral name? I just need one referral.

username: mirado182

Thanks.

OK, if anyone is signing up for this and just MUST have a name for referral you can use me. I couldn't sign up under just 'io' so it is 'io_mo'. Unfortunately I signed up without knowing about this thread or I would have thrown someone a referral :cry:. But maybe there's someone out there who has benefitted from my trade-in quotes (and updates of the CAGwiki) and GR advice and can help me out ;).

this weeks trivia answer is WATER
enjoy.. my refferal name is "canvasch" if you care :D i am pretty active on there.

th_canvasch1.gif

[quote name='kittycatgirl2k']Where can I get the information for the Hand of Fate quest? I didnt get the Stars email abouot it (just joined).[/QUOTE]

read the news items on the right side of the main page.

news - 15 Stars
Get Lunar Knights Free!

Posted on Feb 06, 2007 06:02pm EST

Lunar Knights is finally here!

In honor of it's arrival, Konami RPG Stars will be holding a raffle to give away 10 copies of the game to lucky members of our site!

Simply enter the Summoning Phrase found below into Quest 20: Hand of Fate to be included in the drawing, and see if Fate lets you Summon your very own copy.

Summoning Phrase: bloodsuckersmustdie

You only have a week until the raffle ends, so don't drag your feet. Results will be posted Valentines day.

If you just can't wait, you can also get Lunar Knights with your stars, it's now available as a prize in the store!

Speaking of prizes, those of you with pending orders, Konami Stars has just recieved a big shipment of goodies, and will be sending them along your way later this week. Sorry for the delay!

The Lunar Knights official website has launched today, and features a cool Terrennials mini game for you all to play. Check it out here.

Lastly, 1up.com has given Lunar Knights a 9.0 in their review! The full details are available here.

it's in the blog.

Summoning Phrase: bloodsuckersmustdie

o yea trivia answer for lunar knight is water

[quote name='pete5883']I signed up under io_mo (since trade-in values are helpful.) My name is "creid" if anyone wants to sign up under me.[/QUOTE]
I sign up under you pete. I did it for good karma. I hope someone else will sign up under me (controlcommerce).

[quote name='pete5883']I signed up under io_mo (since trade-in values are helpful.) My name is "creid" if anyone wants to sign up under me.[/QUOTE]

Much appreciated!

How long does it take them to credit bonus points and challenge points? I haven't gotten my challenge points from the "scan of your Lunar Knights preorder" 100 point challenge and I submitted that several days ago. I sent them a message about it a few days ago and no response...

Is there a way to view your points history? That way I could see what I've gotten and what I haven't. I really have no idea at this point :rofl:.

I do think that maybe I got the 50 from the referral from Pete though, but not the 100 from the challenge several days back. Makes sense as the referral is automatic while the challenge submission had to be reviewed and approved.

As soon as I get Lunar Knights (hopefully tomorrow) I can take a picture of that and Twin Snakes and get the 200 points for that challenge (double points for Lunar Knights).

[quote name='io']Much appreciated!

How long does it take them to credit bonus points and challenge points? I haven't gotten my challenge points from the "scan of your Lunar Knights preorder" 100 point challenge and I submitted that several days ago. I sent them a message about it a few days ago and no response...

Is there a way to view your points history? That way I could see what I've gotten and what I haven't. I really have no idea at this point :rofl:.

I do think that maybe I got the 50 from the referral from Pete though, but not the 100 from the challenge several days back. Makes sense as the referral is automatic while the challenge submission had to be reviewed and approved.

As soon as I get Lunar Knights (hopefully tomorrow) I can take a picture of that and Twin Snakes and get the 200 points for that challenge (double points for Lunar Knights).[/QUOTE]

On the left side, click "MY PROFILE". Right under YOUR PROFILE, you see a clickable bar saying "Click here to view your activity report". Thats all your points there. it takes days for them to check or update stuff. might take at least a week or 2.

[quote name='controlcommerce']I sign up under you pete. I did it for good karma. I hope someone else will sign up under me (controlcommerce).[/QUOTE]
Good Karma just came your way. I signed up under you. Now someone sign up under my name bearman23

[quote name='trunks982']On the left side, click "MY PROFILE". Right under YOUR PROFILE, you see a clickable bar saying "Click here to view your activity report". Thats all your points there. it takes days for them to check or update stuff. might take at least a week or 2.[/QUOTE]

Ah, thanks. As I suspected, they haven't given me the bonus points for the Lunar Knights preorder scan I submitted a week ago. Are they usually so slow with things like that?

Just to contrast: I just joined Slime Knights and sent a photo of my DS showing 100 slimes freed in Rocket Slime and got the bonus credit for that in less than 12 hours. It was also much easier to find my account activity on that site :lol:.

[quote name='io']Ah, thanks. As I suspected, they haven't given me the bonus points for the Lunar Knights preorder scan I submitted a week ago. Are they usually so slow with things like that?

Just to contrast: I just joined Slime Knights and sent a photo of my DS showing 100 slimes freed in Rocket Slime and got the bonus credit for that in less than 12 hours. It was also much easier to find my account activity on that site :lol:.[/QUOTE]

yea slime knights updates very often. its a huge community. they have been opened for over a year. i think a year and a half.

[quote name='canvasch']this weeks trivia answer is WATER
enjoy.. my refferal name is "canvasch" if you care :D i am pretty active on there.

th_canvasch1.gif
[/QUOTE]

That was helpful, thanks :)

[quote name='OzCatter']I signed up under bearman23, my SN is OzCatter![/QUOTE]
If we're going to have a chain, my username is "Kenox".

Unrelated note: wow, I've been lurking for 3 years without ever posting once.

[quote name='trunks982']On the left side, click "MY PROFILE". Right under YOUR PROFILE, you see a clickable bar saying "Click here to view your activity report". Thats all your points there. it takes days for them to check or update stuff. might take at least a week or 2.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for this. I saw the 'my activity' thing ONCE and then spent 10 minutes the other day going mad looking for it again.

[quote name='Kénox']If we're going to have a chain, my username is "Kenox".

Unrelated note: wow, I've been lurking for 3 years without ever posting once.[/QUOTE]
Signed up under you, my username is:
CaoCao

Thanks in advance, to anyone who signs up under me :).

[quote name='Cao Cao']Signed up under you, my username is:
CaoCao

Thanks in advance, to anyone who signs up under me :).[/quote]

Signed Up you. My username is shortaznkid99. Thanks if you sign under me :D

Attn: Wampa8jedi (or anyone who's up'd their rank to Warrior+)...

How did you increase your status? Posting? Referals?

[quote name='v0yce']Attn: Wampa8jedi (or anyone who's up'd their rank to Warrior+)...

How did you increase your status? Posting? Referals?[/QUOTE]

If you check the message boards over there, there is a thread in the community discussion forum (or some such name) discussing the technical requirements for each level.

This is actually a great time to sign up as some of the challenges currently running offer an insane number of points (if you win the video one, you get a thousand points... I've been with the site for the better part of a year, and am only at six thousand).

[quote name='wampa8jedi']If you check the message boards over there, there is a thread in the community discussion forum (or some such name) discussing the technical requirements for each level.

This is actually a great time to sign up as some of the challenges currently running offer an insane number of points (if you win the video one, you get a thousand points... I've been with the site for the better part of a year, and am only at six thousand).[/QUOTE]

Ah, thanks. That explains it.

Yeah, I've been there since July too. But I rarely post on their boards.

And yes, they're giving big points for a lot of the challenges now. And they've just got some new prizes that sound pretty cool.

I've already redeemed some points for the artbook/soundtrack. It all works great. Reallly a fun site. Not sure why its not more popular.

my trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR-fO10lTOI

bread's done
Back