Juan Cena Lucha Libre La discusión está aquí! (Juan Cena Wrestling Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the three most important.I only watched a few episodes and was pretty impressed by Naomi,looks like she'd be one of the most athletic diva's they've ever had and shes got quite the badonkadonk.AJ looks like she got into wrestling because she wanted to be a wrestler so thats always a plus and Kaitlyn looks like she has some nice "assets".

Hello friends of CAG. It's your pal PepsiDriver.

As some of you may know, I'm a professional wrestler on the independent wrestling circuit. (As Cabana Man Dan)

I'm proud to post my latest wrestling match. I wrestled for ProSouth Wrestling in Piedmont, AL on 11/19/10 against Chrisjen Hayme. He's a long time rival of mine and we've wrestled against each other at least 10+ times in our 8 years of pro wrestling.

Cabana Man Dan vs. Chrisjen Hayme

Unfortunately I am currently suffering from a pinched nerve and I'm trying to get the feeling back in my right hand :\

It's getting better though!!

[quote name='PepsiDriver']
Unfortunately I am currently suffering from a pinched nerve and I'm trying to get the feeling back in my right hand :\

It's getting better though!![/QUOTE]

Ouch! Heal up and drink some old school Kick Soda or something to speed it up. :)

[quote name='mykevermin']They gave the asian couple the Orient Express theme music. Wow.[/QUOTE]

You didn't capitalize Asian. I wish you weren't racist.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ :lol:

Mick Foley buries TNA Wrestling:

"What I'm getting when I ask these questions is a lot of what WCW was. With WWE, we knew that's who you talk to, and so it's very frustrating. I will eventually throw up my hands and just say, 'Okay, I'll walk to the mailbox every two weeks.' I'll do that or I'll go on the show and do something I don't believe in, but you saw the difference (during his match with Ric Flair because he was emotionally invested)."

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2010/1...ely-to-re-sign-with-tna-expresses-frustration

[quote name='JJSP']It seems Kaitlyn, AJ, and Naomi are all going to make the main roster.[/QUOTE]

I haven't paid much attention to Kaitlyn, but I'm glad for the other two. Naomi is good in the ring, and AJ is just fun to have around.

I guess I'm late to the NXT 3 finale/NXT 4 premiere party.

I'm glad AJ and Kaitlyn will be a part of WWE's main roster. Kaitlyn is pretty cute. She also seems legit strong, which probably comes from her bodybuilding background. Now, if she can learn WWE's pro wrestling style, I can see her doing well in the company.

I'm pretty hyped for NXT Season 4. NXT has been a highlight of WWE programming. I guess WWE has other plans for the Briscos, Richie Steamboat, Tyler Black, and the other DiBiase and Rotunda. Of the talent listed, Johnny Curtis and Ryan O'Reilly ("Connor O'Brian") have the most potential and best shot at a decent WWE career. I've always been surprised that WWE didn't push the "hire" trigger for O'Reilly. He's been close a few times.

Edit:

Triple H may be the best thing to happen to WWE behind-the-scenes--when Vince leaves.

"It was said to be 'night and day' in regards to Triple H producing the announcers instead of Vince McMahon during WWE's television events in England a few weeks ago—which the WWE chairman missed. 'The Game' reportedly said little to the announcers during the broadcasts, which was a huge change of pace from the usual swearing and screaming. Furthermore, when he had a point to make, he waited until a break to say it."

--Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Was the show from England any better or worse in terms of presentation compared to the average Raw? Sure, not being yelled at is well and good, but what does that mean for us, the viewer? Otherwise, we're postulating about production, which, while interesting, may not mean a major change.

I honestly don't remember the announcing from England, but that doesn't say much, as it's rare that announcing even registers anymore.

I do think, though, that'd it be safe to say that the announcing *should* improve if it was that way on a consistent basis. Let's be fair, HHH doing it one week is great, but each of those guys knows that Vince is still listening and, more importantly, going to be in their ear the following week. Makes it tough to drop their guard, so to speak.

It's really a shame, though, as I think we can all agree that the better announcers are the ones that are allowed to let their personality shine through and aren't led around by the nose. Heenan, Monsoon, and Ross were outstanding simply because you knew they weren't being prodded. Even guys like Perfect and Savage shined. Punk is an especially good example of what we have now... we love him when he's saying things you know are just him, but he instantly drops to mediocre after Vince gets ornery. Just listening to it, you can tell immediatly once Vince has reprimanded him... it completely shows through in the performance.

Another release: http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/mvpreleased

Wish I could say I'm surprised, but with how he's been acting on Twitter lately I guess it's not really shocking. An absolute shame though. He was one of the better wrestlers on the roster, great talker too.

Edit: Also from his twitter:

No need for alarm. I did not get fired . I asked for & received my release. I felt it was time to go international & freshen things up. 4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Which is funny, since I thought he wasn't allowed in the more important countries for wrestling because of his prison time. :p

from MVPs Twitter:

"We all have many dreams. Realizing one sometimes prevents you from realizing another. Decisions must be pondered & made ! Stand by ...
No need for alarm. I did not get fired . I asked for & received my release. I felt it was time to go international & freshen things up."

Good for him. He can go out Mexico or Japan and learn a lot. He has improved a lot since his debut in WWE and I don't think he'll disappear from the industry.

Wow. Good for him.

Also of note: his profile pic on twitter is quite funny:

IMG_0578.jpg

I wish he hadn't asked for it so I could launch into what a wasted talent he was. Oh well, it's only a matter of time before he shows up in TNA as VIP.

aw, i liked mvp.

well, good for him. Sad I won't be seeing him wrestle often, but good on him for jumping on an opportunity.

Sucks to see him go, but he's been floundering in midcard purgatory forever. So long as he avoids TNA like the plague, he'll do alright for himself.

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread (can't find the post) that Punk's career might be legit done. Is that true?

[quote name='Blackout']Someone mentioned earlier in the thread (can't find the post) that Punk's career might be legit done. Is that true?[/QUOTE]

I think it was just a couple of news sites reading in to him doing commentary a little too much. He's only commentating while rehabbing his injury and should be back in the ring around January. Just in time for the Royal Rumble.

[quote name='Survivalism']I wish he hadn't asked for it so I could launch into what a wasted talent he was. Oh well, it's only a matter of time before he shows up in TNA as VIP.[/QUOTE]

And feud against The Pope that begins with a "Ballin vs Pimpin On A Pole" match. ;)

[quote name='Survivalism']I wish he hadn't asked for it so I could launch into what a wasted talent he was. Oh well, it's only a matter of time before he shows up in TNA as VIP.[/QUOTE]

Haha, too true.

In regards to Triple H's brief stint as commentary producer, and Vince McMahon has a commentary producer, I agree with what 007 said. If the producer is less hands-on, and irate, we can only assume the quality will improve. WWE has a lot of good personalities, and I think Vince over-produces the commentary. And you can definitely hear what happens to CM Punk and Matt Striker after Vince, or Michael Cole, yells at them. (Apparently, Michael Cole took off his headset and yelled at Matt Striker for talking too much during the latest Survivor Series.)

I understand why MVP asked for his released, as he has been misused and underutilized in recent years. I look forward to seeing what he does in Japan. MVP has always screamed "puro star." The matches he could have could be amazing. MVP in Ring of Honor would also be fun to see. I definitely do no want to see MVP go anywhere near TNA, and I think MVP's smart and knows this.

So this is my first time watching TNA in a long long time and I can't help but notice how rushed things are. The tag match wasn't bad; I think I've seen more teamwork than any tag match WWE has had in at least a year. I wsh they had some video montages to understand what's going on.

Is it just me or do Bischoff and Hogan look really tired?

Has Matt Morgan been a main eventer for long?? He seems to come a long way from his WWE stuttering gimmick.

And holy crap, Mickie James looks good. Too bad they rushed that singing performance. Why is Victoria attacking her?

Nevertheless, this is still better than seeing The Miz as a world champion.

[quote name='mykevermin']So, time to play "what name will MVP take on in Japan"?[/QUOTE]

Any chance he could just be "The MVP" Antonio Banks

[quote name='mykevermin']So, time to play "what name will MVP take on in Japan"?[/QUOTE]

I decided to read up on MVP, on Wikipedia, as something popped into my head about his criminal past affecting his ability to work in Japan. (I have visited, have family there, and have been told stories about work visa issues.)

"Due to his past criminal record, Burke is barred from visiting some countries for international tours such as Japan. He is, however, able to visit other countries through special permits and background checks for recent behavior."

We shall see, aye?

I think MVP will probably use a similar ring name. His Muslim name, Hassan Hamin Assad, would also work well as a ring name, though I'm unsure if he would want to affiliate work with religion.

Still wondering how Matt Bloom thought up "Giant Bernard" for his present ring name.

Shame to see MVP go, but at least it was on his terms. Funny to think that he's closing in on 40 and only wrestled in the E for 5 years. He probably would have seen more pushes if it weren't for the whole prison thing during what would've been the prime of his career.

I forgot to mention how funny/sad it was to see Mickie James beat up Victoria with one arm as she was trying to hold her dress up with the other.

I also couldn't help but laugh at Kennedy running to the ring. He looked like an old man in a jumpsuit yelling "get off my lawn".

The way my friend described TNA to me this evening: "WWE is Coke, but TNA is not Pepsi. a lot of the of the time TNA to me is like the "Sam's Choice" version of WWE. We need to find wrestling's Pepsi."

[quote name='Chuplayer']Totally skipping Impact. TNA is dumb Having a dolly orgy instead.[/QUOTE]

Edited to show the true reason.

The show began calmly enough - with a recap of DIXIE RETURNING AND TAKING THE COMPANY BACK that they aired on fucking Reaction. Then, with ZERO warning, there are 8 dudes in the ring doing shit. We're then told it's a 4-way tag match...for some reason. A ladder was used, the ref did nothing Flair was on commentary being awesome. They announced that the PPV was in three days, which shocked me. Then Beer Money lost, Flair threatened Jackson James, and Matt Morgan threatened Flair's life until Fortune backed off. Then EY acted retarded again while OJ dressed like a member of the Brady Bunch. This all led to an epic DW as Santa ad for TNA's site. Mickie sang, EY came out and was hilarious as a goof in assless chaps. Tara came out, Mickie fell out, and the security separated them. That was good stuff.

Flair announces that he has the power to revoke Morgan's referee-naming rights if he doesn't name it by the end of the night. If he has that kind of power, WHY NOT REVOKE THE RIGHT ANYWAY!? This led to Kaz-Williams, which was quite good. It was given time, they didn't cram 8,000 things into one match like they did the opener, AND actually showed the whole match to boot. Then Douglas got jumped in the back and a million dudes just shouted and said...stuff. Devon and Bubba had an awesome little segment, largely due to Bubba shouting so loudly that you can hear him without a mic, while Taz did an awesome job bringing up his part in their history while saying that he's washed-up, but Devon isn't, and Bubba should man up and face him. They did a great job building up the match, which is pretty much peaking with the build, because I'm sure the actual match will suck.

Pope and Joe bitch. Neither guy is the least bit likable, and I've completely forgotten why they don't like each other beyond it being a TNA tradition for partners to always hate each other. The knockouts 3-way was fine. Loved the many upskirt shots of Mickie while she brawled with Tara, and the closeups on Madison during the match itself. Winter consoling Love after the match was amusing. Rhino-Morgan was I take umbrage at your previous assertion but cannot be arsed to respond appropriately. Flair picking Rhino was a pretty stupid choice in a way since Rhino CAN'T EVEN BEAT TOMMY DREAMER. Plus, even with Rhino leaving the company, he didn't lose. For fuck's sake, IF THE GUY IS LEAVING, HAVE THE NUMBER 1 FACE BEAT HIM. They could have still done the interference deal afterwards. Anderson's return was a nice surprise, minus him acting like a complete goof with his overacting. It also took him nine hours to say he'd be the ref, and in the process, stole Morgan's thunder. Loved the brawl with Mickie and Tara - not sure how they can top it on PPV though. Hopefully they can.

The fist pump challenge kinda caught me off-guard since they didn't bother building it up, but it wound up ruling a lot. Robbie, JB, and Taz were hilarious. They did a great job of making their match seem important - it's just a shame they didn't bother making this seem like a big deal before or afterwards. I hope Lethal didn't get hit with that giant lock on the red cage door - if he did, that would have to suck.

TNA built up the tag team main event so well I completely forgot what the match was until Jarrett came down the aisle. The match was okay, but kinda boring. Liked Angle's return until they TO THE BACK'd it for a Jeff Hardy promo. I found it odd that aside from bringing up the Dixie deal at the beginning of the show, it wasn't brought up much on the show itself. Also, it gave away Anderson and Angle's returns on free TV right before the PPV, instead of doing it on the PPV to build up the next one. Oh well. The show itself was better overall than it seemed on paper, even if it wasn't much of a go-home show in some ways.

Screens -

Quotes -

(as the opener is JIP)Tenay - WE’RE STARTING OFF IMPACT WITH NOT ONLY A 4-WAY TAG TEAM MATCH, BUT ALSO WITH THE LEADER OF FORTUNE, RIC FLAIR ON COMMENTARY!
Taz - I can call ya naitch, right?
Flair - Yeah, unlike Morgan.
Flair - Dixie’s in over her head.
(during a 4-way tag match that starts the show for no reason)Flair - You’re only gonna see this in TNA.
Flair - BEER MONEY IS KICKING ASS, MIKE. LOOKS LIKE A NIGHT AT THE DOUBLETREE.
Taz - Yer killin me.
Taz - You’re giving the Doubletree the rub.
Flair - Yup. I hope the manager hears us and gives us free drinks.
Tenay - I’ll be at the bar.
Taz - Big shock there.
Flair - Kaz looks like Antonio Bandaross!
Flair - Why should Kaz being worried about Douglas Williams? Who from England can ever beat an American at anything?
(after Beer Money gets a 2 with Badd Company’s finisher)Flair - WHAT!? REF, COUNT FASTER! WHAT’S HIS NAME?!
Taz - Jackson James.
Flair - JACKSON, JACK DANIELS! PUNK KID! WHAT THE HELL! GET THAT KID!
ROUGH HIS ASS UP! GIVE HIM A TNA, FORTUNE ASS-WHIPPING!
Morgan - DON’T YOU TAKE ONE MORE STEP, FORTUNE, I’LL CHOKE THE LIFE OUT OF RIC FLAIR. I’M NOT PLAYING! IF YOU AND YOUR GOONS MESS WITH THIS KID ONE MORE TIME, I’M GONNA RIP YOUR HEADS OFF AND THROW ‘EM DOWN YOUR THROATS.
Flair - MORGAN, MORGAN. WHERE ARE YOU!? DON’T RUN AND HIDE! MAKE A STATEMENT AND STAND YOUR GROUND. TONIGHT BROTHER, YOU’RE GOING DOWN! MORGAN’S NOTHING!
(after EY bangs a cowbell)OJ - Isn’t that special?
Mickie - It’s special all right.
Flair - I HOPE THE REF IS THAT PUNK KID, JACK DANIELS, JIM JOHNSON! IF MORGAN DOESN’T NAME THE REF TONIGHT, I’LL REVOKE THE POWER. I’VE GOT THAT KINDA POWER!
Taz - Flair’s right - Kazarian really does look like Antonio Banderas.
Tenay - Didn’t know you were paying such close attention to the male athletes.
Taz - Nah, but whatever floats your boat.
Tenay - You spent 18 minutes on the color of guys’ tights last week.
Taz - I’m an attention to detail kinda-guy. That didn’t come out right.
Taz - We heard that Devon was coming out next…and here it is!
Devon - Cut the music…
Crowd - DEVON DEVON DEVON DEVON!
Devon - Ya know something, you come out here talking about if I come here, you will be here. WELL I’M HERE, SO I TELL YA WHAT, BRING YO ASS DOWN HERE AND LET’S SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!
Taz - The he is Brother Ray.
Devon - LET’S GO BUBBA. GET OUT HERE! COME ON, BUBBA, LET’S GO! The problem Is, Bubba, YOU’RE BEING A COWARD AND NOT SHOWING UP! COME ON DOWN!
Bubba - No problem…
Devon - COME IN THE RING.
Bubba - NAH, I’M COMFORTABLE RIGHT HERE!
Devon - FOR A LOTTA YEARS, YOU BEEN BULLYING A LOT OF PEOPLE. FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS, YOU BEEN NOTHING BUT A BULLY AND A COWARD! You wanna tell the people that I’m the weak link?
Bubba - YOU ARE!
Devon - You wanna say that it’s because of my family that we were together for so long? IF IT WASN’T FOR ME, THERE’D BE NO TEAM 3D. THAT MAN THERE, TAZ, WAS THE ONE THAT GAVE US THE CHANCE THAT LET US WRESTLE IN ECW! HE WAS THE ONE!
Bubba - HE’S A PIECE OF CRAP. HE’S WASHED UP AND A LOSER JUST LIKE YOU!
Devon - HE SAID
Taz - Excuse me… I just …hate to get in the middle of family business. But I couldn’t help but notice you calling me washed up, Bubba. You’ve known me a long time, and it sucks to see you guys deal with each other. You don’t need to disrespect me - YOUR BROTHER TOLD YOU TO GET IN THE RING, SO CROSS THE LINE AND GET YOUR ASS IN THE RING. And ya know what…
Bubba - THIS ISN’T ABOUT YOU.
Taz - THAT’S RIGHT - YOU BROUGHT ME IN IT. I’ll tell ya - I AM WASHED-UP - HE ISN’T!
Devon - Shannon was right - YOU ARE A DOUCHE BAG!
Crowd - DOUCHE BAG! DOUCHE BAG!
Devon - Bubba, every company we’ve been in - NO ONE EVER LIKES YOU!
Bubba - WHAT?! EVERYBODY LOVES ME!
Devon - THE ONLY WEAK THING ABOUT YOU IS YOUR BREATH!
Devon - ME BEING WITH YOU IS THE ONLY REASON YOU LASTED SO LONG! BUBBA, YOU ARE A PIECE OF CRAP. THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS, YOU WANNA SIT HERE AND HIT ME FROM BEHIND! WHY DON’T YOU COME IN HERE RIGHT NOW, AND DO IT AGAIN. I DARE YA!
Bubba - No!
Devon - YOU’RE A BULLY AND A COWARD!
Bubba - NAH, I CAN SEE YOU FROM HERE. I’M THE STAR, YOU’RE MARTY JANNETTY!
Pope - Joe, you’ve gotta be the stupidest Samoan I’ve ever seen in my life.
Joe - I don’t like you, Pope. I DON’T WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, AND I DON’T WANNA BE YOUR PARTNER!
Pope - You’re nothing but a pimple on Pope’s backside. POOF, YOU’RE GONE!
Tenay - MADISON HITS SARITA WITH THE BELT, BUT THE REF DIDN’T SEE IT - HE WAS LOOKING AT ANGELINA.
Taz - Can’t blame him.
Taz - SARITA’S ON A ROLL, AND SHE LOOKS HOT ON A ROLL. HELL, SHE’D LOOK HOT ON A BAGEL!
Love - WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?
Winter -There’s nothing wrong with you. You’re perfect… Now that we’re together, you’ll never lose again. WE will never lose.
Love - EXPLAIN WE.
Winter - Come on - we need to talk.
(regarding Flair picking Rhino, who lost to Dreamer, to face Morgan)Tenay - THIS MATCH SO MUCH SENSE ON NUMEROUS LEVELS.
Taz - It sure would be embarrassing if Morgan lost.
Anderson - I uh…GOOD EVENING. Been in the business for 11 years, and…I’m gonna go ahead and so something I’ve only done a handful of times. Thank you. Thank you for having my back and thusly having everyone else’s back, too. Ya know, I know you know it, but they don’t, but we may strongly dislike each other. We might beat the piss out of each other, BUT there’s a code. There are certain things YOU JUST DON’T DO. Like wail a guy in the back of the head with a chair. Possibly. But this new Jeff Hardy just does whatever he wants. HEY I’M JEFF HARDY! While I thank you for having my back…and taking my spot on the PPV…lemme tell you what I’VE BEEN DOING. I… don’t really remember. THAT’S A SHOOT. I don’t remember what I did for a month. I’m not bitching. This ain’t ballet. This is wrestling. Every once in a while, you’ll get a booboo - an OWIE. I GOT AN OWIE. I want Jeff to know what he’s got coming for him. It might not be tomorrow or next week. I MIGHT SEE YOUR ASS IN THE GROCERY STORE, BOY. BE THE ONE TO GET STOPPED A STOP LIGHT AND HAVE ME PULL UP BEHIND YOU. DON’T BE THE ONE. And with all that said, I heard that you, and correct me if I’m wrong - you might be needing a certain someone to referee your rematch with Jeff Hardy… I don’t know, did I hear that? You are in need of someone? Since you helped me out, maybe we can put our heads together, and think of somebody. Just…wait… Hey!
Crowd - ASSHOLE. ASSHOLE. ASSHOLE. ASSHOLE!
Anderson - Ya know, my doctor hasn’t cleared me to wrestle, BUT I JUST MIGHT KNOW A CERTAIN ASSHOLE WHO CAN DO THAT FOR YA! Yeah? YEAH. Since I’m impartial, we shouldn’t shake hands. Jeff, this just hit me in the back of the head - I think that Sunday, the bigger man WILL WIN. Yeah.
(having not been announced before)JB - IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE NEW JERSEY FIST PUMP CHALLENGE!
Tenay - Jersey odds makers have Robbie as the odds-on favorite.
Taz - Well, you’d know.
Taz - We’re borrowing the shark cage from Shark Boy. Gotta give it back to him.
Taz - He’s looking at me like I can help him with the fist pump - CAN’T HELP YA KID. Gotta carry Mike.
Taz - Lethal looks like a farmer. He’s dressed like Bo Duke. JUST GOOD OLD BOYS…
Robbie - BRO, MY OPENING STATEMENT IS THIS. LETHAL, YOU’RE A DISGRACE TO JERSEY BRO.
Taz - So articulate.
Robbie - YOU’VE NEVER BEEN IN A CLUB, AND YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO FISTPUMP!
Taz - Look at that collar - starched up!
Cookie - ROBBIE, MAKE SURE I’M NOT GOING IN THAT CAGE!
Robbie - JB - IT’S GAME-TIME BRO!
Cookie - GO ROBBIE, IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY!
JB - Impressive, with the J-WOWW KUNG-POW!
Lethal - Robbie, you make me embarrassed to say I’m from Jersey. You look ridiculous. If you came to my part of Jersey looking like that, you’d get laughed at, they’d beat you up, take your shoes, and hang ‘em from a telephone pole.
Robbie - DON’T TALK ABOUT MY SHOES, BRO!
Lethal - We all know you wouldn’t be champ if it wasn’t for her. Cookie, it looks like your parents kept you in a crib JUST like that cage. DO YOU GUYS WANNA SEE ME COMPETE IN THIS!?
Cookie - SEEEE YYAAAA SUNNNDDAAAAYYY, JAYYYYY!
Taz - There’s Double Day, Double J.
Taz - I’d say Jarrett’s confident in himself.
Tenay - Some would say delusional.
Taz - …yeah…
Tenay - Joe and Pope are getting along.
Taz - WHAT!? They just got done arguing. Then again, most partners seem to hate each other.
Tenay - Sounds like that’s coming from personal experience.
Jarrett - ATTA BOY, MONSTER!
(after Jarrett gets the guitar) Tenay - THAT’S HIS CRUTCH. HE KNOWS HE HAS LIMITATIONS!
Tenay - JOE HAS CINCHED ON JOE’S OWN HOLD.
Hardy - THE PIECES ARE IN PLACE. EVERYONE’S DESTINY IS IN LINE. SOME WILL FALL FROM THE UNIVERSE. I AM JEFF HARDY. I AM GREATNESS. AFTER EVERYTHING I’VE ACHIEVED, I’VE REACHED A LEVEL NEVER SEEN BEFORE. MATT MORGAN, YOU’RE JUST ANOTHER FACELESS VICTIM FOR THE ANTI-CHRIST. KENNY, YOU WON’T GET UP THIS TIME - YOU WILL REST IN ETERNAL PEACE.

TNA Reaction

Bubba - I’ve been a bully since I bobsledded out of my mom’s womb, and no one in 39 years has been able to stop me. Why should I stop now?
EY - I was feeling - it was in THE MUSIC ZONE. We were close to my solo. We’re pretty much an item.
Tara - GOT HER RIGHT IN THE PRIVATES!
EY - Got her right in the vag-bone.
Bubba - WHEN BUBBA TALKS, PEOPLE LISTEN.
Bubba - THIS IS THE LEGITIMATE TRUTH!
Devon - Not to take anything from Anderson, HE’S AN ASSHOLE.
Hemme - I AM SO ANNOYED RIGHT NOW! THAT GIRL WHINES AND BITCHES ALL THE TIME. IT’S CONSTANT! I don’t do anything - I just do my job and go home! I’VE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING. DON’T fuck WITH ME!

MVP's release is a surprise to some degree, but given how dead his pushes have been, and how he's had a history of mouthing off to the wrong people at the wrong time, it's not a complete shock. He'll wind up in TNA, although given how top-heavy the roster is, I don't see him getting a world title-level push - more of a TV title-level one.

MVP has been one of my favorites ever since his early feuds with Kane, Benoit and Hardy.

It sucks that the guy is gone, but I'm looking forward to seeing him succeed internationally, and he'll hopefully be back int he company before long.

[quote name='Broken Scout']MVP has been one of my favorites ever since his early feuds with Kane and Hardy.

It sucks that the guy is gone, but I'm looking forward to seeing him succeed internationally, and he'll hopefully be back int he company before long.[/QUOTE]

Given that he's close to 40 (37 at the moment), I wouldn't get my hopes up on him returning to WWE. He may find success elsewhere, but let's be honest... WWE isn't likely to hire a 40-45 year old guy again, especially one without a more 'legendary' status. There'd be very little upside for them. Best case scenario is, even if brought back, he'd fall into that Goldust category where he's there, but he's not really 'there', you know?

Also, I STOOD UP FOR WWE and edited your post. You're welcome, Vince! We don't need any real history up in here! ;)

In the Figure Four Daily that came out today, it was said that MVP may actually own the MVP name, and he's been wanting out for a while. If he does own it, he'll definitely be able to get more as an asking price. In that vein, Tiffany wants $2,000 an indy shot. TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS. I'm sure there will be some desperate indy promoter who will pay her TWO fuckING THOUSAND DOLLARS just to see her, but good lord is that ever a ton of money to spend to sell zero tickets.

Things that confused me: I was flipping through the new PlayStation Magazine and landed on a page with two reviews, Smackdown 2011 and AAA. Both received a score of 6. While I understand that Smackdown should be graded a little differently because it's an existing series, it's a little bizarre to see them rated the same. Then again, I'm baffled that anyone would give the AAA game as high as a 6 anyway, but that's a different rant entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back