JULY UPDATE! FREE BATTLEFIELD: BC! GH:A BUNDLE! NCAA 09 *Get them all for FREE!!!*

Hey man for the account if i do ref account and i get 3 refs and one does an offer do i get my game or no? do i gotta do 1? or does it matter?

free bump!

[quote name='L1LNasty']Hey man for the account if i do ref account and i get 3 refs and one does an offer do i get my game or no? do i gotta do 1? or does it matter?

free bump![/quote]

To get a free game under the Ref. Account you need 2 people to do an offer under you and then You need to do an offer

[quote name='SpitFire158']To get a free game under the Ref. Account you need 2 people to do an offer under you and then You need to do an offer[/quote]that cant be becuase it says ref 2 people and complete 1 offer? so i got the 2 refs done now all i need is someone or me to do an offer?

When it says complete 1 offer and get 2 referrals, YOU must complete an offer and get two others to sign up under your link and complete THEIR offers. Hey Glock, which offer is the cheapest and easiest one to do? I have a debit card here that might need to be validated before use online.

[quote name='L1LNasty']Hey man for the account if i do ref account and i get 3 refs and one does an offer do i get my game or no? do i gotta do 1? or does it matter?

free bump![/quote]

Yes you always have to do an offer yourself to get a game. For a Referral account you need 2 people to sign up under you, then both have to complete an offer, and you also have to complete an offer. At that point the link will change and you can "submit your account for review". Once the review is over (3-4 days) you can order your game.

If you are new to the site, I suggest a points account, that way you can complete offers quickly and immediately order games because there is no review period. When I first signed up I knocked out 6 offers in about 30 mintues and had 3 games orders right away.

Here is the link to sign up:

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=236109

Please let me know if you have any other questions! I'd be happy to help you out!

[quote name='OffTheWall16']my stuff still hasnt come[/quote]

What item did you order and when did the status of the item on the site change to shipped? I usually received my items a week after the status changed to shipped. If you ordered the GHIII bundle it might take longer because that item was in high demand. If you contact their customer support and ask for a $100 GC from a retailer near you alot of people have had success with that.

[quote name='The0ne']Thanks Glock for the PM. I logged in today and to my suprise I got the (1) offer completed :) Hopefully 2 others can help me out with the 2 referrals. I signed up under you Glock so you should of gotten credit on your account. I used a DC also

[/quote]

No Problem! Thanks for signing up! If you want to get some games quickly you can just start out with a points account and complete a bunch of offers right off the bat. When I started I completed 6 offers and had 3 games ordered within 30 minutes! When you do a referral account sometimes it takes a while to get referrals and once you do get 2 referrals you have to submit your account for review before ordering a game, which usually takes 3-4 days! Let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help you out!

Cheers! :beer: ;)

[quote name='The0ne']If I switch to a points account right now, would I still have that one offer I got on the referral account?[/quote]

Yea, that is the great thing about this site. You can switch back and forth freely PLUS you get to keep your referrals! So go ahead and switch over to points and complete another offer and order a game, then you can switch back to referral if you'd like, your credit from the referral will not go away, and you can still get referrals to sign up under you using your link!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

I have one more question. I'm looking at the stamps offer and it doesn't look free. Did you make a mistake when you sent the PM? Because it says you have to register and purchase one sheet of customized stamps.

[quote name='The0ne']I have one more question. I'm looking at the stamps offer and it doesn't look free. Did you make a mistake when you sent the PM? Because it says you have to register and purchase one sheet of customized stamps.
[/quote]
Stamps.com was a very easy offer for me. I signed up, downloaded and installed the software and got credit instantly. I was never charged anything.

Check your PMs & I'll send you some additional info! ;)

EDIT: I think you are looking at the PhotoStamps offer. I have not done that offer, I have done Stamps.com though.

Yeah, I was looking at the wrong offer. They won't charge right? I could just cancel after I receive credit or do I have to wait until the trial ends? I also entered the info and installed the program. Thats all right?

EDIT: Well, I hope I don't have a problem with this offer because I didn't get credit. Maybe I did something wrong.

1. used the stamps.com site
2. registered and entered CC info
3. downloaded and install stamps prog

[quote name='The0ne']Yeah, I was looking at the wrong offer. They won't charge right? I could just cancel after I receive credit or do I have to wait until the trial ends? I also entered the info and installed the program. Thats all right?

EDIT: Well, I hope I don't have a problem with this offer because I didn't get credit. Maybe I did something wrong.

1. used the stamps.com site
2. registered and entered CC info
3. downloaded and install stamps prog[/quote]
Yea, I printed off some of the Free postage they gave me too. Like I said before, some people get instant credit and some people dont. You will probably have to file an MCR to get credit. Its not a problem its just something that some people have to go through with this offer to get credit.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to help out!

You think you can tell me exactly how you printed off the postage? Because it looks like you have to pay for something. And how do you file a MCR?

EDIT: Forgot that you have to wait 21 days. Could I just cancel this offer? I just did another and got credit instantly so thats two offers I completed and I can now get a free game. :)

[quote name='The0ne']You think you can tell me exactly how you printed off the postage? Because it looks like you have to pay for something. And how do you file a MCR?

EDIT: Forgot that you have to wait 21 days. Could I just cancel this offer? I just did another and got credit instantly so thats two offers I completed and I can now get a free game. :)[/quote]

Hey, glad to hear you earned your 1st free game! This site really is awesome! FREE GAMES!

I got my Guitar Hero 3 Bundle Today, Shipped the 24th.
Ordered Nov 12th.

It was a wireless guitar bundle, I was pretty happy finding that out.

[quote name='sprintsucks5892']Are there any offers the don't require you to call up to cancel? I hate dealing with Customer Service people, regardless of how easy it is to do.[/quote]

Zooba, Gamefly and Blockbuster are 3 easy ones to cancel.

[quote name='sprintsucks5892']Are there any offers the don't require you to call up to cancel? I hate dealing with Customer Service people, regardless of how easy it is to do.[/quote]

Unfortunately from my experience most of the offers require you to call up to cancel. I do believe you can cancel a number of the offers online (see SpitFires post above)

For the most part when I have called to cancel it has been a smooth and easy process with very little selling going on. Most of the time they just take your info, give you a confrimation number and let you go about your business.

Let me know if you have any other questions! I'd be happy to help you out!

Ok, I was looking at the Netflix offer and it said this:

To receive credit for this offer you must sign up and become a paying member after 14 day trial period.. Use of a promotional or coupon code will invalidate credit. Immediate cancellations of the product or service will result in credit being revoked and your account being closed. Please try the advertisers service or product to it fullest.​
Usually credits 22 days after sign-up..​

It says you have to become a member after the trial is up? I don't think I like that. I mean I don't mind paying a small fee to do a trial, but having to stay a member is not something I would probably do. And I don't understand about not being able to immediately cancel.

This just seems too hard and too much trouble. I guess I'll just have to save my money to get some of these games.

Can someone give me some info on which offers are better to do? I tried the 5 magazines for $27 since i wanted some magazines anyways, but the company rejected my CC for some reason ( I have well over $27 in there :) ). I don't really feel safe typing my credit card repeatably into a weird website. Someone please PM me.

Was the CC a gift card or debit? Because most of those sites reject them. Make sure you entered your info right too. I made a mistake and it worked the second time when I did one of these offers. I did the privacy matters and home rewards offers. I think I got charged about $1.15 for each but you can cancel is later

The thing I don't understand is why those offers say you can't cancel immediately. How long do you have to wait to cancel? I want to do this, but don't want to get screwed.

bread's done
Back