JULY UPDATE! FREE BATTLEFIELD: BC! GH:A BUNDLE! NCAA 09 *Get them all for FREE!!!*

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Game-Only Though :bomb:[/quote]

Yes, they are offering the Game only right now, but said they have plans in the future to offer the entire bundle. I was thinking about it and realized that this site is so easy to get free games that you could complete 4 offers in no time, order the Guitar Hero II or III bundle which comes with a guitar and order Rock Band at the same time. Then you will have a guitar to play Rock Band and you can use any microphone with Rock Band as well (including the headset mic that comes with the premium systems). That only leaves the drums, which I wouldn't be surprised if they offered in the bundle or as a standalone item when they are released separately. Either way, its a FREE game that might be difficult to find over the holidays! I'd sign up now and start working towards some games!! :bouncy:

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=236109

How long does it take for an offer to get shipped to your house? I ordered my GH3 bundle on Friday so when can i expect it to come to my house?

[quote name='SpitFire158']How long does it take for an offer to get shipped to your house? I ordered my GH3 bundle on Friday so when can i expect it to come to my house?[/quote]

It generally takes a week from placing an order to have it shipped out. The Guitar Hero III bundle was very popular so it might take a little longer.

For your reference I ordered my bundle on Oct 14th, they confirmed the Order on Oct 21st, It shipped on Nov 2nd and I received it on Nov 8th. Consider that the game didn't release until Oct 28th as well. It seems like they are catching up though and they seem to be ordering the GHIII bundles direct from RedOctane which makes it a little bit quicker.

All that said, the shipping is timely and the customer service is very good as well. Add on FREE games and you cannot beat this site!

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Can anyone tell me what offers work with a Visa Gift Card?[/quote]

None.

And it is against the TOS to use a prepaid card, you will be banned.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']None.

And it is against the TOS to use a prepaid card, you will be banned.[/quote]

Hey I have another question. I just finished the At Home Rewards offer and its at the page where it says:

Your order has been confirmed.
To thank you for your purchase please enjoy the following special offer:

It says try 8 magazines risk free. Do I have to try them or can I just close the window now?

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Hey I have another question. I just finished the At Home Rewards offer and its at the page where it says:

Your order has been confirmed.
To thank you for your purchase please enjoy the following special offer:

It says try 8 magazines risk free. Do I have to try them or can I just close the window now?[/quote]

No, you don't.

[quote name='SpitFire158']It says my Nundle will ship out on the 17th.If i get my bundle, i will become a believer and get my other friends to do it.[/quote]

Don't worry its only a short wait before you will receive your GHII! Nothing like playing a game that is worth $100 for FREE! Your friends will all want in after that. You should tell them to sign up now and start working towards their free games! ;)

[quote name='MrComic34']when i fill out the offers do i post with my real info, the stuff i put into my account into the offers?[/quote]

Thats an obvious but most frequently asked question. Of course you do, and its against the ToS if you don't.

[quote name='MrComic34']when i fill out the offers do i post with my real info, the stuff i put into my account into the offers?[/quote]
Yes, you must use your real information on the site and when filling out offers! If you provide false information to TraInn or the advertisers who provide the offers you will get banned as it is a violation of the ToS!

Dont worry about your information being safe. I found this on the site directly from TraInn:

[quote name='TraInn']
Will I be spammed after signing up for your site?

No, we Thank you for registering for the site and value your privacy and will NEVER sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any third parties.[/quote]

I ordered my GH3 bundle on the 10th and the shipping estimate was yesterday. Are you supposed to get a shipping e-mail from them to confirm it or do they just ship it when they have the prize?

[quote name='SpitFire158']I ordered my GH3 bundle on the 10th and the shipping estimate was yesterday. Are you supposed to get a shipping e-mail from them to confirm it or do they just ship it when they have the prize?[/quote]

Yes, you will receive an email from TraInn when your item ships out. :) Their customer service is really first class too.

Anyone want to PM on which ones work the best with out a CC

I signed up under Glock a long time ago, but have yet to get anything green.

bread's done
Back