「Just the non-paid items」 ~ Get the leftovers ~

Shipping will cap at $50% of the price of the Grande box.

I have to take my daughter to school, so I will catch up on this later. Only updated to post 125
So I'm a dummy and didn't number the add-ons: (Copy Pasta) ;)

Games:

V19. :xb1: Project Spark (Sealed) - $

V20. :xbox: Splinter Cell Chaos Theory LE (Dent on top of steelbook) - $

Empty Cases:

V21. :xb1: Hitman Steelbook w/Slipcover (NO GAME) - $

V22. :ds: Pokemon Diamond - $

V23. :ds: Pokemon Black 2 - $

64. :dvd:& CD Girls' Generation Mr. Taxi & Run Devil Run JP Collector's Set (145g) - $7.50

65. :dvd:& CD Girls' Generation The 3rd Mini Album ~ Hoot ~ JP Collector's Set (275g) - $7.50

64. :dvd:& CD Girls' Generation Mr. Taxi & Run Devil Run JP Collector's Set (145g) - $7.50
65. :dvd:& CD Girls' Generation The 3rd Mini Album ~ Hoot ~ JP Collector's Set (275g) - $7.50
Should I expect to pay 100 on shipping for 0. I wish shipping was free

*sneaks into topic* *is spotted*

...Hiya, dv8mad. I know that I sort of welched on your last lowball and I don't have any intention to bid on your stuff since the shipping cost will be high again, but it's okay if I bid on the other sellers' stuff, right? Since this is your topic I just wanted to make sure that was alright. Don't mind my lackluster feedback. I participated in two other successful lowballs where the sellers did not leave me feedback.

Oh no, not this shit again! dv8mad, would you put this rule into the lowball please?

Honestly, the best part of this lowball is seeing how subversive you childish fucks are.

"Let me change the font and ONLY list the number in my bids, hopefully people won't realize what I outbid them on!"

Good job kiddos, keep it up.

Agree 100%. I wanted to say something, but by the time I showed up and started bidding, there was only like 2 hours left in the auction. I figured there was no point. I'll be vigilant next time and request the lowball host to make a rule about that.
So yeah, can you make sure people don't get an unfair advantage by making sure that the entire name of the bidding item is written instead of just numbers?

Last edited by a moderator:
*sneaks into topic* *is spotted*

...Hiya, dv8mad. I know that I sort of welched on your last lowball and I don't have any intention to bid on your stuff since the shipping cost will be high again, but it's okay if I bid on the other sellers' stuff, right? Since this is your topic I just wanted to make sure that was alright. Don't mind my lackluster feedback. I participated in two other successful lowballs where the sellers did not leave me feedback.
You are going to have to gain the permission of each seller you wish to bid from, notifying them of what transpired previously and I will leave it to each of them to make their own decision.

Oh no, not this shit again! dv8mad, would you put this rule into the lowball please?

So yeah, can you make sure people don't get an unfair advantage by making sure that the entire name of the bidding item is written instead of just numbers?
As long as it can be understood what bids are being placed, there are no rules being broken by posting just the numbers. It's a system that is required in a lowball of this size, and if people use it, it's no trouble for me. As for bidders, I suppose my recommendation would be simply, just like you can learn the names of items you want, you can also learn what those numbers are and keep an eye out for them.

I think dv8mad will only suggest a general lowball end time on 2/11/18 (like midday / early evening / late evening), so the chance of sniping will be minimized.  I am ok with just using the number listings, but if it becomes too hectic on the last day ... then a general item header description along with the item number would be favorable.

Just realized, but there are two items listed as B67; one looks like it should be B68. Maybe there is something to be said for including the whole item name in a bid.

I've already got a $1 bid on one of them; might as well match it on the other.

Just realized, but there are two items listed as B67; one looks like it should be B68. Maybe there is something to be said for including the whole item name in a bid.

I've already got a $1 bid on one of them; might as well match it on the other.
That's just dv8 had too many items to label and screwed one up. LOL

I fixed it so you bid correctly on #67.

4. :vita: Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Nyu Nyu DX Pack w/Bonus DLC Card (New/Sealed/JP) (455g) - $20

5. :vita: Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 Venus Collector's Edition (New/Sealed/JP) (1355g) - $30

37. Fate/Grand Order Normal Trading Card Lot of 10 (New/Sealed) (40g) - $4

38. Fate/Grand Order Rare Trading Card Lot of 8 (New/Sealed) (30g) - $4

39. Fate/Grand Order Super Rare Trading Card Lot of 2 (New/Sealed) (8g) - $4

40. Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII Pictlogica Promo Card Lot of 4 (New/Sealed) (10g) - $6

42. Griffon 1/8 Scale Sena Kashiwazaki Figure (610g) - $15

64.  :dvd:& CD Girls' Generation Mr. Taxi & Run Devil Run JP Collector's Set (145g) - $9

65.  :dvd:& CD Girls' Generation The 3rd Mini Album ~ Hoot ~ JP Collector's Set (275g) - $8

Anything under dv8 section without bids already,  $1

G32. Cowboy Bebop Complete Series (B) - $8

T1.   :vita: Fate Extella: The Umbral Star Noble Phantasm Edition - $15

J22. Dragon Age Origins CE - $3
J23. Dragon Age 2 CE - $3
J25. Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation - $3
J26. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies - $3
J27. Final Fantasy (PSP) - $3
J28. Final Fantasy II (PSP) - $3
J29. Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers - $3
J31. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time - $3
J32. Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light - $3
J33. Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift - $3
J34. Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core - $3
J36. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 - $3
J37. Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass CE  - $3
J38. Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword CE - $3

The banhammer will not be gentle, but instead swift and crushing.
pZ1Hhv.jpg

Fine, fine. I'll make it larger.

2. Japanese Mystery Lowbox Medium - $21

24. The North Face Fuseform Progressor Shell - $2
25.  Arc'teryx Beta SL Men's Jacket - $3
30. Persona 4 The Animation Clear File Set - $2
39.  Fate/Grand Order Super Rare Trading Card Lot - $5

B67. Suikoden - $2
B77. Wild Arms 4 - $1
B111. Medium Flat rate box of anime - $12

G1.  Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy+ - $1

G3. Samurai Warriors Chronicles - $1 (It's listed by mistake as a second G2)

G5.  Tomodachi Life - $1

J38. Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword CE - $5
J54. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - $3

T15. .One Piece Clear Files - $2

V4. Ni No Kuni II E3 Steelbook - $17

Vu35. Pokken Tournament DX - $1
Vu40. Disgaea 5 Complete - $2
Vu66. Pokemon Ultra Sun - $1
Vu67. Bravely Default - $1
Vu68. Xenoblade Chronicles 3D -$2
Vu72. Fire Emblem Awakening - $1
Vu74. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - $1