Killzone 3 (PS3) & Bulletstorm (360/PS3) with $20 credit at Amazon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]21017[/IMG-R]Pre-order Killzone 3 and/or Bulletstorm and receive $20 in Amazon credit. Killzone 3 also includes an Amazon-exclusive code to get instant access to 3 Unlock Points to use on the weapon or ability of your choice in Killzone 3 Multiplayer. Also includes the Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack, featuring two of the most popular maps from Killzone 2. Release day delivery is available on both titles.

More Amazon pre-order credit deals here.

:ps3: Killzone 3 w/$20 credit at Amazon
:360::ps3: Bulletstorm w/$20 credit at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! Had a 20.00 credit so it came out to 38.00 with release date shipping and another 20 dollar credit. Can not complain at all. Thanks for the heads up OP.

$57.99, retro map pack, bonus amazon unlock/upgrade code, no tax charged, free release day shipping, plus a 20 dollar credit to be used on any amazon.com future purchase? I'm down with that.

[quote name='emperordahc']Where's the huge list of people correcting the OP about how this belongs in the Amazon credit thread? ;)

Thanks, CheepyD![/QUOTE]

I would've corrected him but I did not want to get banned by a Jew like Arabs from Jerusalem

so do you still get the $20 credit if you order from playstation home (which will also give you a jetpack for your avatar)? anyone try this from ps home yet?

okay, the whole not showing up on the checkout page isn't exactly comforting. Think we might run into problems?

To all the people hating on this game for absolutely no valid reason, take a step back and look at this from another point of view.

This game is supposed to re-imagine the wacky, over-the-top styles of games such as Painkiller and Unreal Tournament. If you literally have no valid arguments as to why this game sucks, stay the hell out of this thread and go back to your CoD or any other generic military shooter. There are plenty of them.

Anyway, pretty good deal, but I can wait for a drop since money's a little tight.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Thy'll definitely refund your deposit.[/QUOTE]

but first they will hound you to try and get you to spend it on something else. Down with Gamestop! lol.

I will be the first to say: Will wait for it to drop to $30 ;). I haven't touched any of the old killzones, so I don't have too much of a desire to play this one

To anyone worrying. No, amazon won't say they'll do something and pull it from under u. You'll all get your credit. Amazon is the shiznit when it comes to stuff like that

[quote name='Goatbuster']To all the people hating on this game for absolutely no valid reason, take a step back and look at this from another point of view.

This game is supposed to re-imagine the wacky, over-the-top styles of games such as Painkiller and Unreal Tournament. If you literally have no valid arguments as to why this game sucks, stay the hell out of this thread and go back to your CoD or any other generic military shooter. There are plenty of them.

Anyway, pretty good deal, but I can wait for a drop since money's a little tight.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. I want FPS to go back to the days of Serious Sam and Unreal Tournament . The Club from Sega was the last game that brought arcade FPS to the mix

Regarding my previous post: There's certainly nothing wrong with military shooters, but arcade shooters are just a breath of fresh air in an oversaturated shooter market.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']$57.99, retro map pack, bonus amazon unlock/upgrade code, no tax charged, free release day shipping, plus a 20 dollar credit to be used on any amazon.com future purchase? I'm down with that.[/QUOTE]
Fixed, please don't factor that as discount, thanks.

but what if you order it from playstation home right now? i just went to central plaza and all it does is launch a special amazon page in the web browser.

UPDATE:
I just ordered it from playstation home. however, i don't know how to get the jetpack now since all the kiosk in central plaza did was open an amazon page. when the amazon page opened i clicked on killzone 3 and it was just the generic product page from the op w/ the bonus $20 credit offer like in the op so i figured i would at least get the $20 credit.

However, at checkout i ran into the same problems as others in this thread: no mention of $20 credit at final checkout. what should we do now?

[quote name='Serpentor']Fixed, please don't factor that as discount, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Hey, don't hate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. I had 31.50 in credit so it made the deal even sweeter. I didn't see the $20 promo code thing at checkout either. Hopefully that isn't a problem.

I wanted to get the helghast edition but honestly I will probably end up leaving all the extra stuff in the box anyway and never look at it after the initial time.

Sweet. I had the Helghast Edition pre-ordered for a long time because I always like to get LE's, but I figured $130 is a bit steep and I don't even like the Helghast helmet anyways. This solidifies my decision to just get the regular edition some more

[quote name='TraBuch']I'm hesitant to get this. I hated Killzone 2.[/QUOTE]

Me too as I just finished it but I recall hearing the KZ2 aiming was made to feel 'heavy' and I think that's what ruined it. I just couldn't get my mouse to feel right, unlike when I played Fear 2 and the KZ3 beta.

I just ordered it from playstation home. however, i don't know how to get the jetpack now since all the kiosk in central plaza did was open an amazon page. when the amazon page opened i clicked on killzone 3 and it was just the generic product page from the op w/ the bonus $20 credit offer like in the op so i figured i would at least get the $20 credit.

However, at checkout i ran into the same problems as others in this thread: no mention of $20 credit at final checkout.

[quote name='ryheeles']Hey, don't hate. No tax is a big reason I buy so much from Amazon. It's just too bad it can't be like that for everyone.[/QUOTE]

See, that's the point... You don't get it. Amazon do not collect taxes from you it doesn't mean you don't have to report it to your state. I don't hate people keeping their mouth shut about not paying taxes, just those continue thinking it's a deal for not paying taxes.

No offer for the Helghast Edition as usual :whistle2:(

So tempted. 37 is about what I'd wait for on warehouse deals but here it comes with maps and unlock points. Decisions, decisions.

Now it's a tough call. Amazon is $3 cheaper (I happen to be in one of the tax states, so F-U to those who changed it) and comes with some map pack. Any idea the value on that? I could just get this for the price, or I can still do the TrU combo and get Bulletstorm with another $20 card.

*Well shit, Zon has Bullet (I wanna type BS for short but people will get confused) with $20 credit as well. The price isn't dropped on this game though. Yet. Maybe I'll get both at Zon since they've better stock than TrU most times. I'll save my TrU gift card for their yearly B2G1.

I'm glad I didn't see this thread till now... I literally just canceled my preorder before seeing it because I don't think I'll play it enough to justify purchasing it day one. I likely would have kept my preorder if I had seen the credit and still wouldn't have played it enough.

Well, with this and Bulletstorm both having $20 credits, Amazon has essentially matched TRU's upcoming $40 deal. Tempted to pick up these games, especially since I have $10 from MvC3. However, I have a pretty decent backlog, and I have a feeling that at least Bulletstorm will get cheap pretty quick. Decisions, decisions...

[quote name='Serpentor']Fixed, please don't factor that as discount, thanks.[/QUOTE]

I certainly will, chief. Don't tell me what to factor and what not to. lol FIXED

[quote name='xxDOYLExx']hows is release day delivery going to work with the monday holiday?[/QUOTE]

This happend with a game i ordered recently, they shipped it late monday night and I recieved it on tuesday morning. (deadspace I think).

Yeah whats making me consider getting this day one is that KZ2 held its price pretty well and that map pack on psn will be at least 5 bucks. This does seem like a game that might get a GOTY edition down the line though. And with PSN online games getting hacked so easily now I'm probably gonna hold off.

[quote name='xxDOYLExx']hows is release day delivery going to work with the monday holiday?[/QUOTE]

I don' tthink any of the next day air shipments come from the USPS. I work for UPS and we work on President's day. Not lazy like the USPS workers. lol

[quote name='beard_of_zeus']Well, with this and Bulletstorm both having $20 credits, Amazon has essentially matched TRU's upcoming $40 deal. Tempted to pick up these games, especially since I have $10 from MvC3. However, I have a pretty decent backlog, and I have a feeling that at least Bulletstorm will get cheap pretty quick. Decisions, decisions...[/QUOTE]

Same here. I've gotten 3 games since Nov and completed 10 not including PSN and DS games. I'm going in the right direction but sometimes I just want to get these deals because I don't know how long until the next one and I'd hate to forget about a game. Ah what the hell, it's only money. I'll get to the game eventually. A deal's a deal and the money is going to a company that deserves it, not GS or Activision.

I put my order in it will be nice to play a shooter that's different and with the 20$ credit I can sell it in march and make enough to get dragon age 2.

[quote name='StoneNinja']Question, if I pre-ordered before the credit deal was offered will I still get the $20 credit?[/QUOTE]

I'm curious about this also. I pre-ordered a few weeks ago.

Shit. was not planning on buying this on launch, but when will it be $40 (effectively) again? I loved Killzone 2, and if the games didn't have such damned short campaigns, I'd be all over this. Decisions, decisions...

[quote name='Serpentor']See, that's the point... You don't get it. Amazon do not collect taxes from you it doesn't mean you don't have to report it to your state. I don't hate people keeping their mouth shut about not paying taxes, just those continue thinking it's a deal for not paying taxes.

No offer for the Helghast Edition as usual :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Well, looks like I learned something today.

[quote name='StoneNinja']Question, if I pre-ordered before the credit deal was offered will I still get the $20 credit?[/QUOTE]

I would like to know this as well.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']will BB price match a pre order with credit?[/QUOTE]

They won't PM Amazon at all.

fuck, still pissed there was no amazon credit at all for dead space 2 :/

i might bite but meh at the scoring part in the demo, feels like the club to me, but the graphics were good.

Gotta save money for 3DS anyway B)

bread's done
Back