King Kong - Gen. Discussion & Info

Can't say I enjoyed it too much, the switches between puny human and Kong were just too jarring. That and it was way too short, easily beat it in a few days, if I had paid more then 20 for it I would have thrown something.

It was ok for the $15 I paid for it, but just ok, there are so many better games on the 360 there's not much point bothering with it unless you want the cheesemints.

It's not really terrible though.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']No poll? I played the game when I was in an achievement contest at 360voice and I hated the game. The whole game is killing dinosaurs and lighting grass on fire.[/QUOTE]

i feel exactly the same. awful game, i felt dirty for finishing it.

I like it. It isn't ground breaking or award winning. The graphics are so so and the story is meh. But I liked the Kong parts and stabbing dinos with sticks!

I liked it. It gets old though. They could have cut out a lot and it still would have been fine. Then people would complain it was too short. Once you figure out how to kill the dinos it gets repetitive. I liked it for the price 9.99. i would have been mad to shell out 60.00 for it though

I played it on the PS2, and absolutely loved it... have yet to try it on the 360, mainly because I don't want people to say I'm achievement whoring (I only have about 4 "cheap" games on my list, all of which I own [ minus TMNT, that was a rental - huge Turtles fan, but damn that game sucked ]).

I might pick this up though, I just hope it's still as good as I remembered it.

I hated it. I rented the game just for some easy acheivments, and after a few hours in, I had enough.

I thought it was an okay game for the price I paid ($20). I don't think I would of been willing to pay more then that for it though.

I thought the part with the Brontosauruses was pretty damn awesome.
Other parts were repetitive though. Overall it was ok. End level was pretty lame though IMO.

It didn't light the world on fire but I didn't out and out hate it. At least, I didn't until Adrien Brody told me how many magazines I had on backup for the thousandth fucking time.

bread's done
Back