King of Fighter XI and Neo Geo Battle Colliseum-$15 or less

sprintsucks5892

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Did a search and didn't see this posted.
Amazon has King of Fighter XI and Neo Geo Battle Colliseum for $15 each, which is a little cheaper than EBgames. And they're both eligible for free shipping with orders over $25.
http://www.amazon.com/SNK-King-of-Fighters-XI/dp/B000V7889C/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-6383262-3671966?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1189876050&sr=1-1
http://www.amazon.com/SNK-NeoGeo-Battle-Coliseum/dp/B000V788A6/ref=pd_bxgy_vg_text_b/104-6383262-3671966?ie=UTF8&qid=1189876050&sr=1-1

If you're only buying one (Or you don't want to have to wait for both to come out), Family Video might be the better route. Price of both is still $15, but shipping is only $.99.
http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=278296
http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=278298
Coupons codes for FV:
$5 off (new customers only): NEWMEM5F
$3 off (existing customers): NEWMEM3F

It's probably been mentioned in this thread, but do the SNK compilation releases of their old fighting games include the NGCD music tracks as a selectable option or not? I'm really thinking of selling my NGCD collection, so I'm kind of curious about this.

I already preordered both of these games, so here's hoping they arrive before Xmas.

[quote name='linkpwns']It's been delayed. Check amazon...

Come again November 13th[/quote]

you have got to be kidding me. This just sucks. Why do they keep delaying it, arggg :bomb:

SNK is the new Working Designs. Oh well, at least I'll be plenty busy with Ratchet and Clank, Phoenix Wright, and Dracula X

F***

i went to like four places looking for KOF XI today. F***. it's already been delayed twice right before it was supposed to come out! F***! for a company that really needs its fanbase, it sures like to dick them around! F***!

...Kula, I know you can hear me, baby. This is just a minor setback. We'll be together soon...

[quote name='c']
...Kula, I know you can hear me, baby. This is just a minor setback. We'll be together soon...[/QUOTE]

LOL, awesome.

TRU is also pricing these at 14.99, just in case anyone cares or hasnt said it yet. Only problem is KOF keeps getting pushed back. I hope they addressed the horrible load times in NGBC for the port.

EDIT: KOF is listed as a Nov.6th release now on IGN and a OCT.24 shipping release on GS/EB's site.

Come on SNK! This is ticking me off. I wonder if NGBC will be delayed? Or when they "plan" on releasing the samurai showdown and kof collections?

I'm managing to stay un-stressed about the delays. I've got too many games to play right now anyway, so I'm just satisfied with the knowledge that, at some undetermined point in the future, a couple of SNK games are going to show up at my door for cheap. I'm still glad that KOFXI is even coming over here.

I mind a delay because if I don't get the games when they're released, I NEVER find them again. I only found the AOF collection at one store, and they only had one copy. FF seemed to be more common, though.

[quote name='ch3zyp00fs']Hahaha.. damn it... what's with all the delays?! It's alright though, too many games are coming out right now anyways.[/quote]

so true.. so many games on queue.. T__T

[quote name='Oswald9599']As long as it doesnt end up in limbo like '94 rebout on xb.[/quote]
SNK didn't make that, they don't even exist anymore. SNK/Delaymore is a different company who doesn't have the touch.
Marco vs. Ryo, count me in.

[quote name='Mr. Roper']SNK didn't make that, they don't even exist anymore. SNK/Delaymore is a different company who doesn't have the touch.
Marco vs. Ryo, count me in.[/quote]
come on man the game was made it just was so secret that they didnt even want you to play it. Lets give Snk some credit. At least they still make 2d fighting games unlike the fanboys at capcom. Speaking of fighting, you should all play arcana heart to tide you over.

Edit:Capcom is not making sengoku basara X so I still think they have lost the touch. They are only publishing and Arc system works is making it. The game looks awesome though.

Just got this e-mail from Amazon:

Hello from Amazon.com.

We're sorry to report that we have cancelled the item from
the order you placed on September 17 2007 07:08 PDT
(Order# xxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx):

"NeoGeo Battle Coliseum"

We cancelled this item from your order because we did not receive your
approval for the delay we experienced in fulfilling your order.
Although
we strive to make our shipping and delivery estimates as accurate as
possible, in this case we were unable to ship within those estimates.
We
apologize for the inconvenience.

Your credit card will not be charged for this item, because you only
pay
for items when we ship them to you.

Note: If you took advantage of a promotional offer when placing this
order, this cancellation may affect your order's eligibility for that
offer. If this is the case, please contact customer service; if we
determine that you should still receive the offer, we'll reimburse you
for the value of the promotional discount. Please note that this will

not apply if all items in the order were cancelled.

yeah, i just approved mine last night, NGBC got pushed back another week, although if all goes according to (the new) plan we should be seeing KOFXI this week

[quote name='Kuma']yeah, i just approved mine last night, NGBC got pushed back another week, although if all goes according to (the new) plan we should be seeing KOFXI this week[/QUOTE]

Did they send you an email asking you to approve?

All I got was an email telling me it was going to be late.

I don't want them to cancel my order.

[quote name='evophile']Did they send you an email asking you to approve?

All I got was an email telling me it was going to be late.

I don't want them to cancel my order.[/QUOTE]
yeah, ive gotten a few over the course of the delay fiasco

Any more delays and this'll turn out to be an early birthday present to myself as opposed to some turkey time bashing up -_-

Maybe I've ordered from Family Video before (pretty sure I haven't), but none of the coupon codes seem to work for me. Anyone have any recent luck with using one?

[quote name='Oswald9599']come on man the game was made it just was so secret that they didnt even want you to play it. Lets give Snk some credit. At least they still make 2d fighting games unlike the fanboys at capcom. Speaking of fighting, you should all play arcana heart to tide you over.

Edit:Capcom is not making sengoku basara X so I still think they have lost the touch. They are only publishing and Arc system works is making it. The game looks awesome though.[/QUOTE]

I thought the fanboys at capcom are gonna release the next Street Fighter...
which is 2d....but i bet you know that already....

another week for this game...geez...well chuck this in to the back log.

Alright so KOF XI has shipped, according to Amazon (fuck Gamestop at this point), but I've again been to multiple stores without any luck finding it.

Has anyone found the game yet? If so, which chain's got it?

[quote name='integralsmatic']I thought the fanboys at capcom are gonna release the next Street Fighter...
which is 2d....but i bet you know that already....

another week for this game...geez...well chuck this in to the back log.[/quote]

Thanks for the sarcasm body check integra, I posted that before I saw the SF 4 trailer.

In all serious ness though, is it really going to be 2d? I thought it was going the whole 3d cell shaded route like rumble fish.

The game is now delayed to 11/23/07?????????!!!!!! and the damn press release on SNKP.com is still saying it was shipped on the 13th. WHAT THE FRICK?

Argh! Damn Family Video isn't shipping my copy of KOF XI yet! Their site says they have the game in stock, but I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet.

well, I had to send SNK an email asking why big budget, bleeding edge, high tech games can ship on time, but a 2D fighter that's already in English can't hit a release date. Doubt I'll get a response.

[quote name='Oswald9599']Thanks for the sarcasm body check integra, I posted that before I saw the SF 4 trailer.

In all serious ness though, is it really going to be 2d? I thought it was going the whole 3d cell shaded route like rumble fish.

The game is now delayed to 11/23/07?????????!!!!!! and the damn press release on SNKP.com is still saying it was shipped on the 13th. WHAT THE FRICK?[/QUOTE]

:)

I barley know the details on it..The trailer looks mean..i hope it can compare to third strike at least..

how is rock fish..i was thinking of importing that with Arcana Heart.

At this point, Firepro Returns and KOF XI are having a contest as to which release date can frustrate me more. Hard to say who's winning.

[quote name='Halo05']At this point, Firepro Returns and KOF XI are having a contest as to which release date can frustrate me more. Hard to say who's winning.[/quote]
lol, I hear that. Waiting on both myself.

Ugh. Ordered KoFXI and Fire Pro from Amazon the same day, and finally got a Fire Pro shipping notice late tonight, but nothing for XI yet.

I'm really nervous about getting screwed by Amazon on this one because it's probably a low print run.

For anyone whose XI shipped from Amazon, when did you order it?

[quote name='y2kenjination']Hmm...just got an e-mail from Amazon, stating that my KOF XI was shipped today.[/QUOTE]

Same here, Finally!

bread's done
Back