Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - US Release Date 9/7/2010!!! PSP Bundle Confirmed!!!

I'm returning the refurb PSP-1000 I just bought from GameStop for $130 for this bundle. If I knew about this before I would have waited. Thanks!

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Nope, it's going to be a regular Mystic Silver PSP :([/QUOTE]

Well considering you can't preorder the son of a bitch anywhere yet hopefully that will change. :whistle2:/

Preordered it at GameStop last week, they had no idea there was a Kingdom Hearts bundle, but sure enough it was in their system. The guys were asking ME what was in the bundle, kinda funny huh? They even tried to get me to simply preorder the Big Boss bundle instead. Also, as far as I know, this is a GameStop exclusive bundle. The Mystic Silver PSP looks fine to me, I prefer it over the KH PSP which was licked above, the symbols on the front are kinda distracting.

I would buy this pack but I already bought a Hannah Montana PSP when they were clearanced at Wal-Mart 8-[

I actually don't mind the purple as much as I thought I would. Its a nice shade to be perfectly honest.

I wont be getting this bundle either. I am a huge KH fan but if it doesn't have the art on the Japan one... No Way Jose!

I am so happy with my Spirited Green MGS PW PSP :)

It is oh so pretty :D

I really want to give the KH franchise a shot because this looks like a great PSP game and I'm always craving well made PSP games =D

But good lord the first KH is a chore to play for me, perhaps if I find someone to borrow it from I'll try it again.

You found the first KH game to be a chore? I really enjoyed it...

Supposedly this is the best game of the series from the Japanese reviews I've read.

[quote name='Dahk']I would buy this pack but I already bought a Hannah Montana PSP when they were clearanced at Wal-Mart 8-[

I actually don't mind the purple as much as I thought I would. Its a nice shade to be perfectly honest.[/QUOTE]

I LOLed

Bah! I hate that they even include a game! I went ahead and picked up the MGS Peace Walker PSP bundle yesterday and I would rather it not come with a shitty movie like 2012 just so I wouldn't feel like I paid for it.

Does anyone actually watch movies on the PSP? They need to axe the UMD movies and just include vouchers for digital copies that you can in turn watch on your PC or your PSP via the memory stick! (Woah shit I should work for Sony!)

It's a nice PSP though! Just like usually though we get burned and it's just green instead of that sweet ass camo job they got in japan.

What the fuck is the Japanese and releasing the ugly as sin, or less cool, colors and variations here in the states? I saw that there is also this sweet super bright blue color the PSP comes in oh but wait...Japan only. Nintendo does the same shit with the DS.

Well that post was pretty off topic...sorry.

Less than a month for this game. Im pretty excited for it to drop already. I need to finish Darksiders already...

I'm really excited for this game. I've been playing it on my PSP in half english/japanese and it's really hard when I don't understand exactly how to control it. I'm definitely buying the game as soon as it comes out, but I don't know if I'll buy a new PSP for it or just download a version of it and install it on my memory card. I dont want to mess up my custom firmware for the game.

[quote name='blissskr']Wish NA was getting the special edition version that UK's getting with hardcover artbook.[/QUOTE]

I want the UK version, wish amazon uk shipped to the US

I'm hoping this will be much better to play compared to the DS Kingdom Hearts game... I didn't like that one that much...

[quote name='Dahk']interesting. i guess thats better than some crappy umd movie[/QUOTE]

We were never getting a UMD movie, we were getting a voucher to download a specific movie off the PSN.

I just got the Japan version, with a patch so 60% of things come up in English. So far, the game rocks, and I can't wait to play it with full English support when it comes out Sept 7th!!!! :DDD
-Bretboy129 ~ Bret Hudson

I just hope the beginning moves quickly. Kingdom Hearts II was the last game I played in the series and the prologue where you played as Roxus took forever if I recall correctly.

[quote name='blissskr']Wish NA was getting the special edition version that UK's getting with hardcover artbook.[/QUOTE]

I ordered my import copy from HMV the first day they were up :D

Cannot wait for my UK version to come in!!

@RichMeisterMan Roxas*. I didn't find it that bad, it was a good backstory part. I might be more interested in this one compared to the DS one, because the DS one was... just weird to play, because of the screen size and two screens.

It was still too long though. Yeah, it built some back story, but the developers need ask themselves when doing shit like that, "When I want to play through this game a 2nd time will this part be a major chore?"

I personally enjoyed the KH2 prologue. I have only played the game once though.

Wouldnt a remake for KH1 & 2 for the ps3 a la God of War be brilliant?

are there any special symbols on this "mystic silver" psp

will they also include the full retail copy of BBS and not just the umd?

[quote name='shadylane']are there any special symbols on this "mystic silver" psp

will they also include the full retail copy of BBS and not just the umd?[/QUOTE]

This is a silver PSP. No special symbols. I assume the game will come inside without a traditional UMD case and just a cardboard sleeve like my copy of MGS:peace Walker that came with my PSP.

QUOTE (LoVeMeFoReVeR @ August 17, 2010 12:44 pm)
OH RIGHT! Hey everybody! I got an email reply from GameStop about the case situation!

Dear Exlon,
Thank you for contacting GameStop.com.
Yes, the case for the game will be included. We are still verifying on whether or not the decals are included. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to respond to this email.
Best regards,
Tim
Customer Service Agent

Ok, in short:
YES, you get the game's case with the Birth By Sleep bundle! Whoo! Saves me $$$!

got this from here

http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=170400&st=0&#entry3008085

I sent a lengthy email asking about the case/boxart and the decals, and they sent me this sorry excuse as an answer.
Dear Customer,Thank you for contacting GameStop.com.Please note that items are included with the package, howeverGamestop.com holds not responsibility for items that are not offered, nolonger available, or discontinued by the manufacturer. Any missing itemswill need to be taken up with the manufacturer of the item asGamestop.com does not package these bundles.If you have any other questions, please feel free to respond to thisemail.Best regards,EdwardCustomer Service Agent
fuck, GameStop! I'm not accepting that, I'm gonna keep pestering them.

THANK. YOU. TIM.
Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for contacting GameStop.com.We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We unfortunately don't know if it will come with the game case,coverart, or instruction manual. Please note that GameStop would not beable to supply these items as this was prepackaged by the manufacturerand therefore GameStop is not able to provide these items.

The Decals are not included with this bundle. We apologize for anyinconvenience this may have caused.If you have any other questions, please feel free to respond to thisemail.
Best regards,
Tim
Customer Service Agent
This is a helpful reply, Edward. Study up on your customer service, Ed. Unfortuntely it's the answer I expected. Getting boxart and decals from your local GameStop is going to be very YMMV.

Really was hoping this game with come to the PSP Go but it looks like it is not happening anytime soon according to Destructoid: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep not coming to the PSP Go. I have been using my Go a lot lately and it is great not having to keep track of 20 or more UMDs. They would have more sales if they sold this on PSN because I believe MGS: Peacewalker did well on there (I bought it) and don't understand Square Enix's thought process on this one.

What a shame that PSPgo owners won't be able to play the game. SE has decided not to put the game up for sale on the PSN.

IGN put their review up and gave it an 8.5. Seems like IGN is really digging that 8.5 score recently! (Metroid: Other M, BBS, NHL 11...)

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Yay my order changed to shipping soon.[/QUOTE]

My copy is shipped and my guide is shipping soon. This is the earliest they've ever shipped for a release date. Maybe I'll get lucky and get it on Monday? *Wishful thinking*

My copy of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep has shipped.

Delivery Estimate: September 7, 2010
Tracking Information:
Ship Carrier: FedEx
Latest Event: Reno NV
Shipment received by carrier - Sep 04, 2010 9:03:00 AM

[quote name='jacobeid']My copy is shipped and my guide is shipping soon. This is the earliest they've ever shipped for a release date. Maybe I'll get lucky and get it on Monday? *Wishful thinking*[/QUOTE]

sorry to burst your bubble but it wont ship on Monday. Monday= labor day

[quote name='Blk_Panther09']sorry to burst your bubble but it wont ship on Monday. Monday= labor day[/QUOTE]

That'll do it! I have a final paper due on Monday for one of my classes this quarter anyway. Then I have a couple weeks to play!

Who are you all buying it from? Are you all getting the Bundle? I didn't get it , because they said it's going to be a plain PSP with the game included.

I guess if there's no sales, I'll get it off Amazon.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Who are you all buying it from? Are you all getting the Bundle? I didn't get it , because they said it's going to be a plain PSP with the game included.

I guess if there's no sales, I'll get it off Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I ordered my copy (just the game) from Amazon.com They are offering Release-Date Delivery on certain preorders for $0.99. Her is the link to the Amazon 99 cent Release Date Delivery thread.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271807

[quote name='Tricky']I ordered my copy (just the game) from Amazon.com They are offering Release-Date Delivery on certain preorders for $0.99.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think Amazon is going to be the best for game only, since they offer the 10$ future credit. I just wish B&M stores would have some type of deal.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back