Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (360/PS3) $44.99 at Newegg (TRU match)

Went to TRU last night to try to pick it up there. The guy said they were sold out and only received 2 copies (for xbox). Not sure if I believe him but that's pretty retarded if it's true.

Not sure if I should order from Amazon or TRU...no tax on Amazon but I have a gf from TRU...

[quote name='mjrusso45']Grabbed it for $45. This is why I don't pre-order or buy games on release date.

Happy with this price.[/QUOTE]

You don't preorder games so you can buy it three days after release for the same price?

[quote name='calixguy18']Went to TRU last night to try to pick it up there. The guy said they were sold out and only received 2 copies (for xbox). Not sure if I believe him but that's pretty retarded if it's true. [/QUOTE]

The one here only got a couple copies for each system too. I just decided to hold off because it doesn't seem like this will be staying at $60 for too long and I would rather get it somewhere I have credit at.

I got BB to price match the ToysRus price with no problem. I just printed out a copy of the item on the toysrus website.

Still waiting on my 360 copy from Tru. Unbelievably shitty shipping service. A week just to a get a game? Come the fuck on.

I played the demo. First WRPG that feels good to me since I played the original Fable(not that I cared to play any other WRPGs). I love the MMO feel of it. But I think I can wait a few months for this to hit 20-30ish

bread's done
Back