Kmart $15 off gaming purchase of $15 or more coupon valid during Black Friday! YMMV

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!
I went to Kmart after work and bought Enslaved for PS3 for $4.97. One of the coupons that printed was much to my surprise $15 off of a gaming or gaming accessory purchase of $15 or more! It excludes hardware and is valid 11/18 - 12/8... so that means it's valid Thanksgiving and Black Friday!

I cannot guarantee this coupon will print out for others, however it did for me. YMMV as usual, however worth a purchase to see if it prints out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='YBX87']there is not many video games on amazons lightning deal i really want. I am more interested in their hdtv tv deals on lightning deals, need to buy a new tv[/QUOTE]

That's good because if you tried lightning deal last year for games, it was literally "lightning" deal. If you didn't click that game in the cart within 10 seconds when it became available, you were automatically placed on the "waiting list" or worse, just "sold out" or will error out and lose all hope.

Gonna go get $20 PSN for $5 and a game. Maybe I'll find a penny game to make it $15/$0 for the games.

My last coupon is for the new Ratchet FFA which will be $5.xx OOP unless I get more SYWR points.

Oh. Wait. I still have those $3 in points they gave me toward shoes. Except, they were put in my points balance and some other people said they can be used for whatever.

So.....possible haul for today's Kmart trip......2 games and 1 $20 psn card for under $5!

[quote name='midorix']That's good because if you tried lightning deal last year for games, it was literally "lightning" deal. If you didn't click that game in the cart within 10 seconds when it became available, you were automatically placed on the "waiting list" or worse, just "sold out" or will error out and lose all hope.[/QUOTE]

i actually did tried the lightning deal last year for bf at amazon, i actually got all the games i wanted, but i really regret it, because of all the game i got i chose assasins creed rev, and battlefield 3, batman akrham city. They ending up all being $10 at bestbuy later on, LOL Never again i say

I'm going to be a bit...choosy with using my five $15 off coupons:

1 & 2. Two $20 PSN cards - $10 ($5 after using the $5 in SYWR points I apparently have)
3. Two :ps3: copies of Max Payne 3 on Thanksgiving (flip one to Amazon for $13) - $3 total
4 & 5. Not sure what else...

I'll think of something for the last two coupons; if they carry it, I'll try for The Walking Dead :)360:/:ps3:) when it releases, but I can always settle for points cards if nothing else pans out. ;)

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Oh. Wait. I still have those $3 in points they gave me toward shoes. Except, they were put in my points balance and some other people said they can be used for whatever.[/QUOTE]

No problem. The $7 points I used was from shoes I purchased from Sears. I even got a e-mail from Sears that says I got extra points for next purchase of shoes but I used it for the games (I don't need that many shoes unlike my wife).

[quote name='midorix']No problem. The $7 points I used was from shoes I purchased from Sears. I even got a e-mail from Sears that says I got extra points for next purchase of shoes but I used it for the games (I don't need that many shoes unlike my wife).[/QUOTE]

Lmao! Recently, I ordered a shoe 'tower' from Walmart that holds 30 pairs of shoes. Later, I was like, what the beep was I thinking!:whistle2:# Shoe rack filled, shoes on my closet shelf, and a lot of shoes(neatly) on my closet floor!:whee:

Eventually, I'll get a 100 tower or something...

Thanks for the confirmation about the points!(After my ramble:lol:)

Went to my local KMart and not only did they not have $5 bargain games, when I bought Homefront for $9.97, I did not receive any coupon at all :(
Can anybody tell me why it didn't give me the $15 off coupon?

[quote name='Demon_Cloud']Went to my local KMart and not only did they not have $5 bargain games, when I bought Homefront for $9.97, I did not receive any coupon at all :(
Can anybody tell me why it didn't give me the $15 off coupon?[/QUOTE]

When did you go?

I returned the infamous 2 i brought a few days ago and rebrought it using a 15$ off coupon. The clerk thought i opened it cause the way the game looked (the game was resealed when i brought it). Why would i open a game just to return it and rebuy it ? Logic just doesnt exist with alot of kmart employees huh lol

[quote name='Demon_Cloud']Today, literally like half an hour ago.[/QUOTE]

The $15 coupon glitch ended Wednesday, however if you bought $45 in games or more it worked until yesterday.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']The $15 coupon glitch ended Wednesday, however if you bought $45 in games or more it worked until yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Well damn. That kind of messes up my plans.
Is it that the coupons just aren't printing anymore? So if I got one perhaps from somebody on here, would it still work?
Also do you know if those coupons were good for online? Or just in store?

[quote name='PublikDefender']Has anyone used a $15 off coupon on a $20 psn card, and was the transaction successful?[/QUOTE]

I got 1600 MSP for $5, so it should work with PSN too.

Also, stopped into 2 Kmart stores today and no ZombiU, along with the worst customer service ever. How are these stores such garbage??

[quote name='DDustiNN']I got 1600 MSP for $5, so it should work with PSN too.

Also, stopped into 2 Kmart stores today and no ZombiU, along with the worst customer service ever. How are these stores such garbage??[/QUOTE]
Great news, thanks!

[quote name='whitereflection']Did anyone use the coupon today and is NOT an SYWR member?[/QUOTE]

I used a coupon and they didn't ask nor scan my sywr card and it worked on a $20 PSN although they would only let me pay with cash.

I bought a $20 PSN card for $5 after coupon and in another transaction I got Rage PS3 and Lucha Libre PS3 along with a 99 cent psp cable for a $1 or so. Gonna trade the mexican wrestling game to BB. Saving 2 coupons for BF.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']I bought a $20 PSN card for $5 after coupon and in another transaction I got Rage PS3 and Lucha Libre PS3 along with a 99 cent psp cable for a $1 or so. Gonna trade the mexican wrestling game to BB. Saving 2 coupons for BF.[/QUOTE]

2 things:

1. Just remembered my noob comment about an accessory being hardware.:whistle2:# Did you look for the accessory item you were thinking about getting?

2.Doing that with the PS3 version of that game is a waste of time. You should see if you can find a Wii version to trade that PS3 version for.

[quote name='whitereflection']Did you give them your phone number then? You'd still be in their computer.[/QUOTE]

No phone number. I got sent to the service desk because the cashier thought the PSN card was hardware. Service girl scanned the PSN card then coupon then asked for $5.

I didn't get an email receipt either so I'm sure it didn't use my sywr membership.

Bought 7 1600 pt cards and got lot of dirty looks. The cashier couldn't get the $15 to come off but she was doing the process wrong. Then a CSM came over and she didn't know how to do it either so she was manually doing it. Manually did 2 and then said she would have to call a supervisor to ok me getting 7. He approved and told them how to ring up the coupons correctly. They then acted dumbfounded and continued ringing me up.

And already spent all but 400 pts...saving that for Walking Dead episode 5.

For anyone wondering, YES, I can confirm what was posted before, the coupons they send by mail are linked to the ones they print at the register, no double dipping coupons from Kmart!

[quote name='shinclyde']For anyone wondering, YES, I can confirm what was posted before, the coupons they send by mail are linked to the ones they print at the register, no double dipping coupons from Kmart![/QUOTE]

Plus it says so on my $35 coupon from the 3DS deal.

[quote name='Demon_Cloud']Well damn. That kind of messes up my plans.
Is it that the coupons just aren't printing anymore? So if I got one perhaps from somebody on here, would it still work?
Also do you know if those coupons were good for online? Or just in store?[/QUOTE]

The $15 coupons were still printing up until Saturday the 17th as long as you bought at least $45 worth of games or game-related merchandise. Up until Wednesday the 14th (thanks to the glicth), you would've gotten the $15 coupon for buying ANY AMOUNT worth of games and such!

This week however (from the 18th to the 21st), the pre-Thanksgiving sale will allow you to earn a $10 gaming coupon with each Wii-U game purchase. There may also be other offers available once their pre-Black Friday and Black Firday sales start (from the 22nd onward), such as earning a $5 award card with a minimum $50 purchase, but you can check out the K-Mart site for more details on all their sale ads for the week.

If you are a Shop Your Way Rewards member, you can definitely use coupons obtained from other members. A couple of CAGs here have suggested that you may not even have to be an SYWR member to redeem these coupons, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

The $15 gaming coupons as well as gaming coupons of other $$ value such as $10, $20, $25, $30, etc. can be redeemed in-store or online, and can be stacked together as long as you have ONLY 1 of each value (i.e. one $15 coupon, one $10 coupon, and one $25 coupon for a combined saving of $50 total) in a given transaction! However, the 5,000 pts. or 10,000 pts. coupons can't be satcked/redeemed in conjunction with ANY other coupon. Hope that helped clarify things for a lot of you out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Xombie007']The $15 coupons were still printing up until Saturday the 17th as long as you bought at least $45 worth of games or game-related merchandise. Up until Wednesday the 14th (thanks to the glicth), you would've gotten the $15 coupon for buying ANY AMOUNT worth of games and such!

This week however (from the 18th to the 21st), the pre-Thanksgiving sale will allow you to earn a $10 gaming coupon with each Wii-U game purchase. There may also be other offers available once their pre-Black Friday and Black Firday sales start (from the 22nd onward), such as earning a $5 award card with a minimum $50 purchase, but you can check out the K-Mart site for more details on all their sale ads for the week.

If you are a Shop Your Way Rewards member, you can definitely use coupons obtained from other members. A couple of CAGs here have suggested that you may not even have to be an SYWR member to redeem these coupons, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

The $15 gaming coupons as well as gaming coupons of other $$ value such as $10, $20, $25, $30, etc. can be redeemed in-store or online, and can be stacked together as long as you have ONLY 1 of each value (i.e. one $15 coupon, one $10 coupon, and one $25 coupon for a combined saving of $50 total) in a given transaction! However, the 5,000 pts. or 10,000 pts. coupons can't be satcked/redeemed in conjunction with ANY other coupon. Hope that helped clarify things for a lot of you out there.[/QUOTE]

It shouldn't be limited to the same value, just different promotions.

[quote name='gotdott']It shouldn't be limited to the same value, just different promotions.[/QUOTE]

Believe me, the gaming coupons ARE limited to the same value in any given transaction. For instance, you can't redeem TWO $15 gaming coupons together in the same transaction, but if you happen to have a $10 coupon AND a $15 one, you can stack those two together and get yourself a $25 discount on that purchase.

As for the ponits coupons (like the earn 5,000 pts. or 10,000 pts. to your SYWR account by making a purchase of a certain amount), a K-mart supervisor explained to me that those do not stack with ANY other coupons. So if you're going to use those types of coupons, then it'll have to be just the one per transaction.

[quote name='Xombie007']Believe me, the gaming coupons ARE limited to the same value in any given transaction. For instance, you can't redeem TWO $15 gaming coupons together in the same transaction, but if you happen to have a $10 coupon AND a $15 one, you can stack those two together and get yourself a $25 discount on that purchase.

As for the ponits coupons (like the earn 5,000 pts. or 10,000 pts. to your SYWR account by making a purchase of a certain amount), a K-mart supervisor explained to me that those do not stack with ANY other coupons. So if you're going to use those types of coupons, then it'll have to be just the one per transaction.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it is possible to use 2 $15 off gaming coupons. The coupons MUST have 2 DIFFERENT offer IDs. Meaning 2 coupons from 2 different promotions.

The cashier tried to tell me what you said and didn't scan my other coupon. So I explained to her that the coupon itself says it stacks with other offer IDs. She scanned, it worked, and she's like "I didn't know you could do that". Im thinking "pfft, dummy".

[quote name='Xombie007']Believe me, the gaming coupons ARE limited to the same value in any given transaction. For instance, you can't redeem TWO $15 gaming coupons together in the same transaction, but if you happen to have a $10 coupon AND a $15 one, you can stack those two together and get yourself a $25 discount on that purchase.
.[/QUOTE]

I used two $15 gaming coupons on the same transaction when I picked up NSMBU yesterday no problem. One coupon from when I picked up WWE 13 and another from last weeks coupon mania. As long as the coupons has different ID numbers they should stack I believe.

[quote name='Metal Militia']I used two $15 gaming coupons on the same transaction when I picked up NSMBU yesterday no problem. One coupon from when I picked up WWE 13 and another from last weeks coupon mania. As long as the coupons has different ID numbers they should stack I believe.[/QUOTE]

Yeah if the offer ID's on the receipt are the same then they don't match.

Example: Two coupons with offer ID 948 won't stack. However I think that's been clarified by a few people here at least.

Coupon 948 says:
(limit 1 of this OFFER ID per transaction)

...This gaming coupon is stackable with other gaming coupons in the same transaction. Saving for combined coupons cannot exceed pre-tax gaming purchase. Not valid on gaming hardware; ...

To clarify, it can be used w/ other coupons w/ different IDs (regardless of their amounts), however you cannot use two 948 coupons in the same transaction.

As for the ponits coupons (like the earn 5,000 pts. or 10,000 pts. to your SYWR account by making a purchase of a certain amount), a K-mart supervisor explained to me that those do not stack with ANY other coupons. So if you're going to use those types of coupons, then it'll have to be just the one per transaction.[/QUOTE]

What other people already said, as long as the offer IDs are different, they are stackable. It's been like that for as long as I can remember.

Forgot to use my $3 free 'shoe' points!:bomb: That should be added to their list of questions to ask the customer.

However, the FREE 100,000points/$100 I got from Sears(SYWR) for cancelling my TV more than made up for me forgetting to use my points!:D

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Forgot to use my $3 free 'shoe' points!:bomb: That should be added to their list of questions to ask the customer.

However, the FREE 100,000points/$100 I got from Sears(SYWR) for cancelling my TV more than made up for me forgetting to use my points!:D[/QUOTE]

Wow. That's pretty awesome. Didn't need a TV so didn't think of ordering one. Would have been an awesome 100 for nothing.

bread's done
Back