kmart.com & SYWR only: 5% off Games + $15 and/or $25 coupons, sale over

LouieT

CAGiversary!
Sale and coupon offer is over.

Coupons should be showing up on your account by now if you bought anything listed below.

Originally posted by TheNeck in the Kmart weekly ad thread:
[quote name='TheNeck']Has anybody notice the gaming coupons at kmart.com for select ps vita games? Like Uncharted you get a $15 & $25 gaming coupon but this is only good at kmart.com. Also MLB 12(OOS now) you get a $25 gaming coupon. Other PS Vita games you get a $15 gaming coupon.
Of course you have to be a SYWR member.

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/s_10151_...aming_PlayStation+Vita_PlayStation+Vita+Games

On top of all that, all of these games are 5% off and standard shipping is $0.99.

Things marked with :hot: means the total coupons are worth more than the qualifying item.

These Vita games qualify for both $15 and $25 gaming coupons:
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 $37.99 :hot: (currently sold out online)
Uncharted: Golden Abyss $47.49 (currently sold out online)

These games will only qualify for the $25 gaming coupon:
Vita - MLB 12:The Show $37.99
Vita - Unit 13 $37.99
:360: Kinect Star Wars $47.49
:360: Mass Effect 3 $56.99
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 $56.99 (item page doesn't have discounted price, but 5% discount is applied in cart)
:ps3: MLB 11: The Show $37.99
:ps3: MLB 12: The Show $56.99
:psp: MLB 2K12 $18.99 :hot:
:wii: MLB 2K12 $37.99
:360: MLB 2K12 $56.99
:ps3: MLB 2K12 $56.99
:360: Ninja Gaiden 3 $56.99
:ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3 $56.99
:360: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $56.99
:ps3: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $56.99
:360: Street Fighter X Tekken $56.99
:ps3: Street Fighter X Tekken Special Edition $66.49
:360: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 $37.99 (no :ps3: version sold on kmart.com)

These Vita games only qualify for the $15 gaming coupon:
Army Corps of Hell $37.99
Ben 10 Galactic Racing $28.49
BlazBlue:Continuum Shift Extend $37.99
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention $37.99 (currently sold out online)
FIFA Soccer $37.99
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $37.99
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 $47.49
Little Deviants $28.49
ModNation Racers: Road Trip $28.49
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz $37.99 (game is not released yet)
Supremacy MMA $37.99
Virtual Tennis 4 World Tour $37.99
Wipeout 2048 $37.99

These Vita accessories qualify for the $15 coupon and are 10% off: (No $0.99 shipping)
Vita Protective Film $8.99 :hot: (currently sold out)
Vita Cradle $17.99
Vita Travel Pouch $17.99
Vita Carrying Case $17.99
Vita In-Ear Headset $17.99
Vita Starter Kit with 4GB Memory Card $35.99 (currently sold out)
Vita 4GB Memory Card $17.99
Vita 8GB Memory Card $26.99 (currently sold out)
Vita 16GB Memory Card $53.99
Vita 32GB Memory Card $89.99
Big Ben Vita Fabric Pouch - Gray $11.69 :hot:
Big Ben Vita Fabric Pouch - Black $11.69 :hot:
Big Ben Vita Fabric Pouch - Blue $11.69 :hot:
Big Ben Vita Face Cover $17.99
Big Ben Vita 10-in-1 Accessory Pack - Black $22.49
Big Ben Vita 10-in-1 Accessory Pack - Gray $22.49
Big Ben Vita 10-in-1 Accessory Pack - Blue $22.49

The coupon offer will end on April 30.

After the purchase, the gaming coupons will be linked to your SYWR profile on the following dates:
$15 coupon: from May 4 through July 30
$25 coupon: from May 10 through June 30

How the online gaming coupons on kmart.com work:
1. Log in to kmart.com with your SYWR account, then select the qualifying game and purchase it.
2. After some time, the gaming coupon will be attached to your profile.
3. On the next game purchase, the gaming coupon will be automatically applied to the order.

These coupons are online-only. There is no way to use them in-store.
The fine print says there can only be one of each coupon per email address.

If you don't have a SYWR account, you can sign up for one for free through this site.

====================

update:

sears.com have $15 coupons on Vita games as well. Unlike kmart.com, there is no 5% discount and no $0.99 shipping option. The details don't mention the coupons being restricted to SYWR members.
These are the games that were not on kmart.com:
Gravity Rush $39.99 (game is not released yet)
LittleBigPlanet $39.99 (game is not released yet)
Resistance: Burning Skies $39.99 (game is not released yet, unable to buy for now)

Note: These are coupons for sears.com. The $15 coupon will be linked to the sears.com profile from May 10 through July 30. I don't know if sears.com coupons can be used on kmart.com or vice-versa. The coupon offer will also end on April 30.[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, so then if I got UMVC3 or Uncharted, I'd get both a 25 and a 15? So basically a $40 coupon? or can I only apply one coupon per item or something?

I mean if that's how it goes, I could get that now and then just get rid of umvc3 after fiddling around with it a little bit, then buy like... another PSV game for almost free?

[quote name='h4mx0r']Wait, so then if I got UMVC3 or Uncharted, I'd get both a 25 and a 15? So basically a $40 coupon? or can I only apply one coupon per item or something?

I mean if that's how it goes, I could get that now and then just get rid of umvc3 after fiddling around with it a little bit, then buy like... another PSV game for almost free?[/QUOTE]

In theory yes. Has anyone bought an item before that came with an "online" gaming coupon?

I had a HELL of a time getting Kmart to post SYWR points during certain promotions and this brings back bad memories.

If I knew that the coupons would post correctly and I wouldn't have to e-mail screen shots I'd be all over this.

I don't like the wording about the coupons will post SOMETIME Between those dates either.

It's on Kmart.com site and it's online only, and the coupon only applies online as well. There's a limit though, only one $25 and one $15 coupon will be given to one email account meaning you can't just get the coupons and buy another game with it and expect to get more coupons :(.

Still though Uncharted with $40 Gaming coupons does look good IMO.

Also noticed that the $25 Gaming Coupon also applies to Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 for the Xbox 360 as well :0.

This is an awesome deal... however I'm familiar enough with Kmart to know they have a tendency to screw these things up. I don't want to spend any time with their customer service let alone an hour to get the coupon attached to my account if it isn't done automatically.

Woman on the phone was extremely unhelpful basically telling me it is accurate and I won't have a problem... I did order Uncharted as that for 7 (2 after SYWR points) and screenshot everything. Thx OP!

wonder if you could print out these pages and try to get them price matched

may try to hit up best buy when they open :)

where do you see this on the final screen

BUY ONLINE ITEM(S)

CapCom Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Sold by Kmart
Qty. 1

$37.99
Merchandise Subtotal:
$37.99
Shipping:
$0.99
Pre-Tax Total
$38.98
Sales Tax
$2.73
Total
$41.71
Total Savings
$7.00
You'll earn 380 points on this order with Shop Your Way RewardsSM Credit.
*It may take up to 7 days after a purchase for points to appear on your account.

no where does it say 25 buck gift card or 15

[quote name='slidecage']wonder if you could print out these pages and try to get them price matched

may try to hit up best buy when they open :)[/QUOTE]

Best Buy does not price match gift cards.

[quote name='PDJ']Best Buy does not price match gift cards.[/QUOTE]

some do some dont. i know the last time k mart was offering these i was able to get the 25 knocked right off

[quote name='slidecage']some do some dont. i know the last time k mart was offering these i was able to get the 25 knocked right off[/QUOTE]

My Best Buy has matched the KMart coupons several times but it was when they were in store. I think it will be difficult to get an online only offer matched.

Can somebody direct me to where this deal is actually posted?

Edit: NVM, I see it on the individual game pages.

[quote name='slidecage']i say the coupons never come i mean come on

38 bucks

do you really think they are going to give you 40 in coupons[/QUOTE]

I agree, but the worst case I return it. I drive around (roughly 40 minutes between stops) so I can easily call and deal with them at work.

You can't return, don't they have a window? I mean you buy today they can saybyou have to wait until June to get the rewards. June rolls around,kmart fails, and return windows is up, end of the road.

Or is.that the dates you can USE the coupon? To me the wording makes it look like they are adding them to account on those dates. Forgive ignorance, having bought from inattention in decade or more.

And if I buy uncharted, which has a $20 and a $15, you have hit the limit of one of each coupon per account.

Thanks for the props LouieT :D

It sucks I already have UMvC3, Uncharted, Unit 13. :whistle2:( And that MLB 12 The Show is OOS online.

Now I'm just trying to figure out which game to get to get a $15 gaming coupon. ;)

Been thinking about getting a vita. Might do it with these coupons. can you use the coupons on the vita or on the accessories?

heads up

12. Step Three: From 5/4/2012 to 7/30/2012 we will attach a coupon to your profile that will appear in your cart for your next Gaming purchase during the redemption time period. You will need at least 1 item for the coupon amount in your cart for the full coupon discount to apply. Program terms are subject to change at any time. You must have an existing profile or have created a new profile when you make the purchase otherwise you will not be eligible for the Gaming coupon. If you sign in as a guest, you will not be eligible for the coupon. Limit one coupon per email address.

So that is way Past the return date of the games

Not really since the deal is going on until the end of the month 30th meaning if you wait until the last day then you'll be golden on return.

And you'll get an email with your SYWR gaming coupon. Not sure what I'm going get with it, alot of their prices are higher than normal other than Rayman origins on the WII.

Also, ME3 and SFxT had that $25 GC as well. Hopefully something drops in price between now and June 30th.

[quote name='slidecage']heads up

12. Step Three: From 5/4/2012 to 7/30/2012 we will attach a coupon to your profile that will appear in your cart for your next Gaming purchase during the redemption time period. You will need at least 1 item for the coupon amount in your cart for the full coupon discount to apply. Program terms are subject to change at any time. You must have an existing profile or have created a new profile when you make the purchase otherwise you will not be eligible for the Gaming coupon. If you sign in as a guest, you will not be eligible for the coupon. Limit one coupon per email address.

So that is way Past the return date of the games[/QUOTE]

They also have a 90 day return window, http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/nb_10151_10104_NB_CSreturns?adCell=WF&adCell=WF

Think I might take a chance on UMvC3 for Vita and hope to get both coupons. I already grabbed a screenshot of the product page stating that you can get the $25 and $15 coupon, lets just hope it allows you to get both of them and is not an either/or type deal.

[quote name='Ymeegod']Not really since the deal is going on until the end of the month 30th meaning if you wait until the last day then you'll be golden on return.

And you'll get an email with your SYWR gaming coupon. Not sure what I'm going get with it, alot of their prices are higher than normal other than Rayman origins on the WII.

Also, ME3 and SFxT had that $25 GC as well. Hopefully something drops in price between now and June 30th.[/QUOTE]
even with 90 return window, if its opened can't they force to to only exhange?

[quote name='6er']even with 90 return window, if its opened can't they force to to only exhange?[/QUOTE]

yep.

My advice for you guys is to expect only 1 coupon. And since this is kmart, you might get no coupons. But if you have a kmart near you and can return easily, it's worth a shot for $40 in coupons.

[quote name='confoosious']yep.

My advice for you guys is to expect only 1 coupon. And since this is kmart, you might get no coupons. But if you have a kmart near you and can return easily, it's worth a shot for $40 in coupons.[/QUOTE]
That's what I thought. I'm filing this under too good to be true. That window for giving the coupon is HUGE for being an all electronic process. This isn't mail in rebate.

[quote name='6er']even with 90 return window, if its opened can't they force to to only exhange?[/QUOTE]

That is why you do not open it until you can confirm that you have the coupons, if not then you return it, like confoosious said it is worth a shot.

edit: Also when they were doing these same in store promos I always got the coupons and the only problems I had were the bundled them not having stock of MS points at the only store in town.

[quote name='6er']That's what I thought. I'm filing this under too good to be true. That window for giving the coupon is HUGE for being an all electronic proceas. This isn't mail in rebate[/QUOTE]

Not to mention its pretty limited and short, plus completely unadvertised.

Hmm, when I hit the see details link on the game info page for the coupons, it only lists the details of the 5% and 99cent shipping. Another red flag?

[quote name='6er']Hmm, when I hit the see details link on the game info page for the coupons, it only lists the details of the 5% and 99cent shipping. Another red flag?[/QUOTE]

I see full details.

People! Starting telling amazon about this "better deal"....

I doubt they will match it but maybe we can get something out of it

[quote name='6er']People! Starting telling amazon about this "better deal"....

I doubt they will match it but maybe we can get something out of it[/QUOTE]

They never matched Kmart deals, especially the ones that Josh worked out.

I think I'll wait until the end of the month to try, as it'll be within the 90-day window. I've had WAY too many issues with Kmart to trust them.

Unit 13 appears to be eligible for $25 credit as well (no $15 credit though). Was curious to see if it was because it wasn't on the list in this thread. The $25 is listed in the special offers section... So I think it should work right?

Edit: never mind. Wasn't paying attention :roll:

I want to say, I did the one for ME3 Collectors and I got my coupon (I just add a game and it'll take 20 off.) But that's just my experience.

[quote name='SPVietBoy']I want to say, I did the one for ME3 Collectors and I got my coupon (I just add a game and it'll take 20 off.) But that's just my experience.[/QUOTE]

Bit did you have the " we'll give you a coupon sometime in this 90 day window" disclaimer? That's the wierd part that is bothering us, seems very pointless.

I was saving up SYWR points for a new TV. I had $400 in SYWR points when games had those promotions and other bonuses. One day during a purchase, they mysteriously vanished from my account. I contacted CS in store, CS via the phone, SYWR rewards program, VIP program, etc. etc. They said it shouldn't have been taken out (months and months before they would expire), and would fix it. I called weekly for months and nothing ever got fixed. Eventually they changed their tune to "There's nothing we can do." Absolutely furious with them and it's been a year or so. I do not trust any bit of 'online coupons' from them or 'coupons added to your SYWR account'. I got burned massively by them and no one has attempted to make it right.

can we use both the 25 and the 15 dollar coupon in the same transaction when redeeming it? I remember before that coupons cant be combined anyone have any idea?

[quote name='srac84']can we use both the 25 and the 15 dollar coupon in the same transaction when redeeming it? I remember before that coupons cant be combined anyone have any idea?[/QUOTE]

Most of the time coupons could be combined as long as they were different coupons, which these two are different so most likely they will stack.

The coupons started in-store until K-Mart regressed into their old selves and let the best thing they had going for them go. Due to them letting SHC-Gamer/K-Mart Gamer die off for reasons beyond my understanding I refuse to shop there.

I am sad for the employees of the local K-Marts who are suffering because the big wigs didn't see what an amazing job Josh and his team did. All they saw was sales of that department increasing and figured they didn't need him anymore so they ended it and I assume they'll get a nice big bonus at the end of the year for increasing profits (for a few months) and then cutting back costs by firing people and closing stores.

[quote name='Tom Jane']I was saving up SYWR points for a new TV. I had $400 in SYWR points when games had those promotions and other bonuses. One day during a purchase, they mysteriously vanished from my account. I contacted CS in store, CS via the phone, SYWR rewards program, VIP program, etc. etc. They said it shouldn't have been taken out (months and months before they would expire), and would fix it. I called weekly for months and nothing ever got fixed. Eventually they changed their tune to "There's nothing we can do." Absolutely furious with them and it's been a year or so. I do not trust any bit of 'online coupons' from them or 'coupons added to your SYWR account'. I got burned massively by them and no one has attempted to make it right.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Their "program rules can change without notice" clause made me wonder if it was for reason like you gave.

Added links to all games in OP.

Remember, you must be logged in with your SYWR account before ordering to get those coupons.

If you don't have a SYWR account, you can sign up for one for free through this site.

bread's done
Back