Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $20

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon $20

Kirby Tripe Deluxe $20

Mario & Luigi Dream Team $20

Tomodachi Life $20

Bravely Default $20

Yoshi's New Island $20

Original Post

Edit- The game has gone down to $5 now but the PS3 version can no longer be added to the cart.  The 360 version has gone to $5 as well and can still be ordered.

http://www.kmart.com/konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox/p-018W007382911001P?pageInd=product&currentProductTitle=konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox&isSEOCanonURL=true&catgroupId=018W007382911001P&catalogId=10104&redirectType=SRDT&isSEOUri=true&storeId=10151&partNumber=018W007382911001P&reqURI=%2fshc%2fs%2fkonami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox%2fp-018W007382911001P

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 $10 at Kmart.  Not available for shipping but has in-store pickup if it's available locally.

Seems to be $30-40 most places still even though it didn't review nearly as well as the first game.  Free rental though since it trades back to BBY for $10 right now and GS for $13.

http://www.kmart.com/konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-playstation/p-018W007382927001P

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up my $5 copy of Castlevania LOS 2 today, also noticed they still had a few more copies as well as MGS for PS4. When I checked the website it said that there were no copies of MGS within 50 miles of me, are these prices the same in store as well or online only?
They should be the same price of $5. You can have them price check for you.

Is the Castlevania that you picked up for PS3 or 360?

Amazingly, Target pmed it for me and I saved another 10% by using the Target gc's that were on sale a few weeks ago. I got the Limited edition version of the game also.

Just set the xbox one up this afternoon so now I have this game, Titanfall that I got for cheap on BF, and the Assasins Creed games to keep me busy. As soon as I download them. GRRR.

I'm thinking of grabbing the ass creed bundle too. What so you think of it?

This for the heads up, OP.

Getting some attitude from my local best buy about PMing games like MGS for 5 dollars.  They are like "Is there still even a kmart around anymore?"

Getting some attitude from my local best buy about PMing games like MGS for 5 dollars. They are like "Is there still even a kmart around anymore?"
mine did the same thing and at first said they couldn't price match cause so many kmarts in the area are closing down then finally price matched

I just had the strangest online chat with Kmart CS about getting only a partial refund on an item that I never received but was charged.

Bynum: I understand your concern. I have rechecked and I am sorry to inform you that, you are absolutely right. I am sorry to let you know that remaining refund was pending. Its a processing error on the system. The refund was issued and I will request for the remaining refund since you didn't receive it. I apologize for this issue and I apologize for everyone for the trouble caused. Let me send the request for the refund to the refund department to correct the processing error and issue the refund.

Bynum: Please be online.

I think I am getting a refund?  But why so sorry?

I just had the strangest online chat with Kmart CS about getting only a partial refund on an item that I never received but was charged.

Bynum: I understand your concern. I have rechecked and I am sorry to inform you that, you are absolutely right. I am sorry to let you know that remaining refund was pending. Its a processing error on the system. The refund was issued and I will request for the remaining refund since you didn't receive it. I apologize for this issue and I apologize for everyone for the trouble caused. Let me send the request for the refund to the refund department to correct the processing error and issue the refund.

Bynum: Please be online.

I think I am getting a refund? But why so sorry?
Indian outsourcing....so apologetic. what scares me is that he says, "Please be online." umm... what is he gonna come over to your house or something? maybe play some xbox live.??

With CV:LOS 2 they initially refused because they thought it was "USED"...since when does Kmart sell used? I worked at kmart..we never sold used.

mine did the same thing and at first said they couldn't price match cause so many kmarts in the area are closing down then finally price matched

Mind picking up a copy or 2 for me if you plan on going back? Will pay you postage plus some for gas. But only if you are planning on going back yourself. If not, then no worries.

Edit: Might try Walmart if will match it.
That location was a bit out of the way for me, so I wasn't planning on going back unless it was for another killer deal. Would've glady picked one up for though if I did go back. Sorry, hopefully you'll be able to get a price match on it somewhere.

be glad some stores in your area have it. Both the walmarts and best buys in the area said they would match it, but none of them had it in stock. I"m not sure why this game is so hard to find. It would be awesome if gamestop price matched.

You will be in the same boat as I am going back and forth between Evil and Lords, good games but when I get frustrated with one I go play the other, two of the toughest games I've played in a while, definitely getting my moneys worth.

So I went to Kmart because I knew some games were in stock even though kmart.com said they were not. Walked in and look! There's even more than before. But all the sale tags are gone. So I use the computer at customer service, it still says not available within 50 miles. So I show the manager who says, " I can't match kmart.com prices." Really?!? But it wont let me order the game online. His response.... " You should go to Wal Mart and get that Price-Matched." Yes, the Kmart Manager told me to go to wal mart to save him some hastle. Since the 80's, two things have never changed about Kmart. 1. The Decor  2. The amazing customer service I experience. 

So I went to Kmart because I knew some games were in stock even though kmart.com said they were not. Walked in and look! There's even more than before. But all the sale tags are gone. So I use the computer at customer service, it still says not available within 50 miles. So I show the manager who says, " I can't match kmart.com prices." Really?!? But it wont let me order the game online. His response.... " You should go to Wal Mart and get that Price-Matched." Yes, the Kmart Manager told me to go to wal mart to save him some hastle. Since the 80's, two things have never changed about Kmart. 1. The Decor 2. The amazing customer service I experience.
Should of had him ring up the games you wanted and they would of very likely came up for the sale prices. That's what I did.

So I went to Kmart because I knew some games were in stock even though kmart.com said they were not. Walked in and look! There's even more than before. But all the sale tags are gone. So I use the computer at customer service, it still says not available within 50 miles. So I show the manager who says, " I can't match kmart.com prices." Really?!? But it wont let me order the game online. His response.... " You should go to Wal Mart and get that Price-Matched." Yes, the Kmart Manager told me to go to wal mart to save him some hastle. Since the 80's, two things have never changed about Kmart. 1. The Decor 2. The amazing customer service I experience.
If he can't do anything about it then what else do you expect him to say?

I dont expect anything from Kmart. If It was my job though, I would have called Kmart customer service or Kmart corp to see 1. why games are showing not in stock when they are. 2. Is there any reason I cant give the customer the price since the computers are wrong. IDK, You should care about your job enough to just try alittle. But I dont expect anything from these store, Esp. during the holidays. And yes, Walmart did price-match, It just sliced alittle over a hour of my night though.

I dont expect anything from Kmart. If It was my job though, I would have called Kmart customer service or Kmart corp to see 1. why games are showing not in stock when they are. 2. Is there any reason I cant give the customer the price since the computers are wrong. IDK, You should care about your job enough to just try alittle. But I dont expect anything from these store, Esp. during the holidays. And yes, Walmart did price-match, It just sliced alittle over a hour of my night though.
I have a feeling that Kmart managers have probably been trying to deal with corporate for years and have just given up on their organization making good, rational decisions. They may simply be biding their time until their particular store closes.

To be fair, kmart has never price matched their website. Until a couple months ago, wal mart never did either. Hey even target only started that little over a year ago. In all cases there are many instances of different prices between store and website. They dont always have to be the same since they are run by different divisions within the organizations. At least thats how it is with sears/kmart and target. I assume walmart as well. Best buy is different since headquarters for both are in the same place in Minnesota.

I went called Best Buy customer service last night. They said they wouldn't match the website over the phone since most games were pick up in store only, but told me that if I went into the store myself they would most definitely price match. Since my Best Buy had just restocked on Castlevania, that's what I did. they had sent me a $5 reward cert in my email last week since i hadn't been there in forever. They had no problem price matching and using the cert. Had to get a soda to make it go over $5, but $1.70 later I left with Castlevania LoS 2 and a drink in hand. If anyone can find a Best Buy with the games they want, I recommend trying to get them to PM Kmart's site

I'm sure it's been mentioned/listed somewhere here today but I can't find it anywhere and I only found out about it thanks to Neogaf earlier today, but Kmart has the Wii U pro controller for $28.68 online.

http://www.kmart.com/nintendo-wii-u-pro-controller-black/p-018W005156648001P?prdNo=4&blockNo=4&blockType=G4

It's the usual "not available for shipping/none in your area crap, (though some of you might be lucky and have one with it in stock in your area) but the real reason for mentioning it is you can still have YMMV success at getting it price-matched at BB, TRU and the like. I got mine matched at Wal-Mart this evening. Worth the insanely busy Christmas shoppers and rascal scooters out in full force crowd to get it.

I'm sure it's been mentioned/listed somewhere here today but I can't find it anywhere and I only found out about it thanks to Neogaf earlier today, but Kmart has the Wii U pro controller for $28.68 online.

http://www.kmart.com/nintendo-wii-u-pro-controller-black/p-018W005156648001P?prdNo=4&blockNo=4&blockType=G4

It's the usual "not available for shipping/none in your area crap, (though some of you might be lucky and have one with it in stock in your area) but the real reason for mentioning it is you can still have YMMV success at getting it price-matched at BB, TRU and the like. I got mine matched at Wal-Mart this evening. Worth the insanely busy Christmas shoppers and rascal scooters out in full force crowd to get it.
No white love? :(

Had no problem price matching Tropical Freeze and Wind Waker HD at Best Buy this morning. They had to ring them up separately due to the deal they got going on which (of course) doesn't stack.

Yeah Best Buy are dicks. Spent over an hour on the phone this morning and the black one went out of stock on Sears while I was waiting (was in stock at the time) and they wouldn't do a price match. Ended up chewing out the person on the phone because her shitty supervisor wouldn't come to help her out with the match. I finally gave up and order a blue one from Target for $20 (that deal is still going on BTW, all standard wiimote colors for 19.99). That, waiting almost an hour in store for an exchange for a defective game yesterday (was in stock at the store but no one could find it. Ended up finding it myself on some cart in a completely different aisle thankfully or I would've been there ALL day) and the multiple price match rejections have soured me on buying from Best Buy again.

So, i have been lurking in the dark for quite a while looking at these specials you guys post.

I have to say. I'm very thankful for you guys. i've saved tons of moneys =) lol.

Also, before i get shot and flamed, i haven't taken any codes or anything for free that might affect others. 

From now on i'll try to contribute as much as i can.

Now i have one quick question. should i pick up Far Cry 4 for PS4 or Should i get DK Tropical Freeze?

i do want to play both but as everyone that's here, i'm balling on a budget. haha

So, i have been lurking in the dark for quite a while looking at these specials you guys post.
I have to say. I'm very thankful for you guys. i've saved tons of moneys =) lol.
Also, before i get shot and flamed, i haven't taken any codes or anything for free that might affect others.

Now i have one quick question. should i pick up Far Cry 4 for PS4 or Should i get DK Tropical Freeze?
i do want to play both but as everyone that's here, i'm balling on a budget. haha
I'd say DK Tropical Freeze because Far Cry 4 will be cheaper soon. But if you're itching for an amazing first person experience, then do Far Cry 4 :D

I'd say DK Tropical Freeze because Far Cry 4 will be cheaper soon. But if you're itching for an amazing first person experience, then do Far Cry 4 :D

Yep, Tropical Freeze over Far Cry 4 right now since your on a Budget and TF is 30 Bucks at Kmart.com so Price Match the shit outta that

But I'd personally choose FC4 without consideration

Because K-Mart employees exude an overwhelming sense of wanting you to go away.

Worse than Wal-Mart.

But either way these are the death of the retail experience. When Kmart and WalMArt complain about dwindling returns and over competitive markets this is why they can't compete with Amazon. And suing for taxes won't really work anymore so they are quickly running out of options.

Sale appears to be back up!
Thanks for posting this!

I left KMart empty handed yesterday when the items I wanted scanned at full price.

Today those same items rang up at the cheaper sale price. The difference this time was that some (but not all) of the items had sale tags on them with the correct price.

Also everything that I purchased showed up as "not in stock for 50 miles" on their web site. Pickings were slim, but I managed to pick up several Wii U and 3DS games.

Thanks for the updates.  I'll be near a K-Mart tomorrow I know isn't completely raided and see if I can get a Bravely Default for $20.   Stopped at another store today that didn't have many games, but picked up a XB1 headset adapter for $20.  Xmas shopping officially done.

Picked up last copy of Luigi U for $14.99 at my store. They had like 3 left of Pokemon X and 1 Kirby Triple Deluxe but I passed. Happy with Luigi U tho. My Local Shopko had Animal Crossing for $14.99 if you people have them, might want to give it a shot. I live in Montana.

I was able to go to Wal-Mart and price match k-mart.com, but Target had all the cool games...and they would not price match kmart.com only K-Mart stores.  That sucked! Really wanted Bravely Default for $19.99.

Unless I missed it somewhere in the thread, you guys should've price matched all of these at best buy this week! Got multiple Pokemon X's and Y's for $25 total from BBYs B1G40% off sale

Unless I missed it somewhere in the thread, you guys should've price matched all of these at best buy this week! Got multiple Pokemon X's and Y's for $25 total from BBYs B1G40% off sale
Best buy refused to price match, unless it was in stock. Walmart priced matched one game, then other walmarts said Kmart was going out of business and would not match. WTF. And target said they dont price match kmart online. But they all price matched amazon deals, So I still had a great week. Thanks for the thread.

I went back to Wal-Mart to get more Nintendo Games on 3DS...but at 11:00, just when I had the games and waiting for the slow line and just when I was about to purchase and show the cashier the site and prices...the prices went back up.  GRRRR..

Mario Party Island Tour and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team are the only Nintendo 3DS games now at $19.99

While Disney Magical World is $9.99 for 3DS

Managed to get the Mario Party and Disney Magical World when I went back....  But I should have purchased Luigi's Mansion and Mario World Tour when I was there earlier this afternoon! 

But at least I got the Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life and Lego Hobbit for cheap.  Still wish I was able to find Bravely Default for $19.99...

bread's done
Back