Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $20

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon $20

Kirby Tripe Deluxe $20

Mario & Luigi Dream Team $20

Tomodachi Life $20

Bravely Default $20

Yoshi's New Island $20

Original Post

Edit- The game has gone down to $5 now but the PS3 version can no longer be added to the cart.  The 360 version has gone to $5 as well and can still be ordered.

http://www.kmart.com/konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox/p-018W007382911001P?pageInd=product&currentProductTitle=konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox&isSEOCanonURL=true&catgroupId=018W007382911001P&catalogId=10104&redirectType=SRDT&isSEOUri=true&storeId=10151&partNumber=018W007382911001P&reqURI=%2fshc%2fs%2fkonami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox%2fp-018W007382911001P

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 $10 at Kmart.  Not available for shipping but has in-store pickup if it's available locally.

Seems to be $30-40 most places still even though it didn't review nearly as well as the first game.  Free rental though since it trades back to BBY for $10 right now and GS for $13.

http://www.kmart.com/konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-playstation/p-018W007382927001P

Last edited by a moderator:
Might try price matching to Target tomorrow and using that cartwheel and such to get Far Cry 4 for a pretty decent price.

I already own all those 3DS games other than Bravely Default...hmm.

Though Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon being on sale does bother me slightly...I ended up nabbing it during Target's B2G1F sale for a gift and I thought I was in the clear since it never went on sale anywhere during Black Friday...nope. Bah.

Same with Lego City 3DS. Gah.

Hmm, debating nabbing Lego City Wii U and just telling the friend that is borrowing my existing copy to keep it for herself.

Oh god I keep noticing more prices...Mario & Sonic for $15? Makes the $30 Wii Remote bundlr I bought look overpriced by comparison.

I already own all those 3DS games other than Bravely Default...hmm.

Though Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon being on sale does bother me slightly...I ended up nabbing it during Target's B2G1F sale for a gift and I thought I was in the clear since it never went on sale anywhere during Black Friday...nope. Bah.

Same with Lego City 3DS. Gah.
I hear you. I had been loading up on 3DS games since nabbing a 3DS from the Sears screwup. I got Luigi's Mansion and Bravely Default from BB during the B1G1 50% off deal as I figured they were safe from sale prices lately. Luckily Fantasy Life and Smash aren't involved or I would be absolutely kicking myself over that sale.

From this deal looking to price match Mario Golf and possibly Kirby for the wife. Also intrigued by Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age but will probably hold off on those for BB deals to team up with GCU and a sudden massive haul of games that I added to my backlog from Black Friday / Cyber Monday.

Hoarders... Kmart, seeing as they are going out of business, isn't really known for having much stock of anything.

Know that Kmart and Sears limits you to 3 of the same videogame item. If you order anymore, they just cancel all your orders. Not likely this being a hoarder issue but just Kmart not having the resources or stock.

Thanks for the list OP!

Unfortunately, "Shipping Temporarily Unavailable" and "Store Pickup Not Available within 50 miles of #####" kills this deal for most of the good stuff.   :wall:

Geez, it's always such a struggle to get a purchase completed with Sears/Kmart. I had 9 items in my cart and it waited until it was at the confirm purchase stage to announce that three of the items were no longer available and I had to manually remove them from my cart before I try to do the pruchase again. Along the way ANOTHER item went out of stock and I had to do it AGAIN!

So I ended up with five items for $76.30. Not bad. Not great but I'm planning to take advantage of a one year zero interest transfer offer so I can take my time paying off this week. How hard would it be for the web site developers to put a button on the site that removed out of stock items from your cart in a single stroke so you could avoid a lot of repeated steps and wasted time?

On the upside, four of the items were in stock at my local store for pickup and the shipping onthe fifth item is free.

Was able to grab Far Cry tonight for 26 dollars using shopyourway points!  Win!  Had 10,000k points from a previous purchase and then for some reason they just gave me 10,000 bonus points to make a purchase within the next few days.  Also I saw that there is a bonus for 15,000 points if you spend over 50 dollars, so added UFC to the cart too so basically paid 5 dollars for that after I get the 15 dollars in points back.  Not a bad transaction!

Is the $20 point promotion for the 3ds games working for anyone?
I had to call in whenever I made an order about the points since they don't automatically add them onto your account for some reason. Every time I called, they were happy to make the adjustment and add in the points.

I don't know what other people's K Mart's are like, but the ones near me, I'm shocked this company is still in business. It's basically a ghetto much smaller Walmart. Sticky crap all over the floor, shelves unsorted, products laying on the floor, abandoned carts in the middle of the isles.

I haven't gone in one in years. Afraid I'll leave with Tetanus or some type of disease.
welcome to the party pal!!

I'm debating on getting the UPC and seeing what it rings up as at my local store. I recall them having a copy and I'm kinda in the mood for stealth games since I'm playing Splinter Cell: Blacklist at the moment. $5 certainly wouldn't break the bank, but is it worth the hassle...

$45 out of pocket and an assload of SYWR points I was extremely eager to rid myself of later and... 2 Mario Golf 3DS, Hyrule Warriors, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, Infamous Second Son, and $20 in SYWR points. I really wanted to get Donkey Kong for Wii U but it's bugging out.

Ok so price match dragon age at target, cartwheel, and reservation card and pay with gift card i got for 10% off...im ready...

There is a trade deal going on right now too that you get twenty percent off a game if you trade in any game. But they probably won't let u stack all that.

Ok so price match dragon age at target, cartwheel, and reservation card and pay with gift card i got for 10% off...im ready...

Bought Beyond: Two Souls for $6 after points. The sent me a receipt... for some other person's purchase on 11/27, and now it's showing up in my past orders. Can Kmart do anything right?

Is AC black flag ps4 worth 8 bucks shipped?
Personally, I'd say so. I ended up sinking quite a bit of time into Black Flag. I thought it was pretty decent. It had some of the usual AC bugs and such, but the open world gameplay and the story were pretty good IMO. I paid about $28 for it and felt like I got my moneys worth at that price.

There should be a 10$ off 25$ coupon that you can load to your card. I used it to buy far cry 4 yesterday, paid $13 after points.

FYI Lords of Shadow 2 PS3 is able to be added to your cart again.

There should be a 10$ off 25$ coupon that you can load to your card. I used it to buy far cry 4 yesterday, paid $13 after points.
Haven't seen that coupon. If it's something that got emailed to you or was in your SYWR account that's not going to be universal and very YMMV.

Haven't seen that coupon. If it's something that got emailed to you or was in your SYWR account that's not going to be universal and very YMMV.
It was just on the regular coupons page

How long does Kmart hold in-store pickup orders? I wouldn't be able to get to my local one until Sunday at the earliest.
I live about an hr away from Kmart. I ordered something for store pickup and Kmart held it for over 5 weeks before I was finally able to make the trip to pick it up

Thanks OP - LoS 2 is only worth about $5 IMO, if that, but I wanted it in my collection and don't feel bad paying that to get it. Also jumped on Pokemon Y & Knack, great prices on both of those. 

I live about an hr away from Kmart. I ordered something for store pickup and Kmart held it for over 5 weeks before I was finally able to make the trip to pick it up
Really YMMV on that and how on top of it they are. Sears are well known to let that happen but Kmart does tend to cancel orders quicker generally.

Yes almost all of those coupons are targeted. The $10 off $25 coupon is actually on my wife's account but not mine

I got a few games but couldn't get the site to work right. I had to place separate orders which cost me the $10 off $50 coupon in my account. Oh well, been wanting to get LOS2 but after the reviews was really waiting for a price near $10 so $5 is great. 

When I go pick the games up I'm going to look because I know there was one copy left on a few of tge 3DS games and I believe they don't show as available if there is only one left.

Anyone know if their in-store POS has it for the same price? I know I saw the PS4 version of this there. Don't have one, but for $5 I'll bite

thanks saw this last night on SD and the pages weren't loading.

Loaded fine now and placed the order with no problems. Didn't have it at my closest k mart but it's not too far away. I haven't ordered anything for in store pick up from k mart so we'll see how this goes. 

thanks saw this last night on SD and the pages weren't loading.

Loaded fine now and placed the order with no problems. Didn't have it at my closest k mart but it's not too far away. I haven't ordered anything for in store pick up from k mart so we'll see how this goes.
I presume you ordered an XB1 copy? The PS4 version's page appears to be dead. :headache:

Anybody know in the Microsoft Store price matches? I have gift cards left over from the summer and have a kiosk on the other side of town.

bread's done
Back