Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $20

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon $20

Kirby Tripe Deluxe $20

Mario & Luigi Dream Team $20

Tomodachi Life $20

Bravely Default $20

Yoshi's New Island $20

Original Post

Edit- The game has gone down to $5 now but the PS3 version can no longer be added to the cart.  The 360 version has gone to $5 as well and can still be ordered.

http://www.kmart.com/konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox/p-018W007382911001P?pageInd=product&currentProductTitle=konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox&isSEOCanonURL=true&catgroupId=018W007382911001P&catalogId=10104&redirectType=SRDT&isSEOUri=true&storeId=10151&partNumber=018W007382911001P&reqURI=%2fshc%2fs%2fkonami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox%2fp-018W007382911001P

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 $10 at Kmart.  Not available for shipping but has in-store pickup if it's available locally.

Seems to be $30-40 most places still even though it didn't review nearly as well as the first game.  Free rental though since it trades back to BBY for $10 right now and GS for $13.

http://www.kmart.com/konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-playstation/p-018W007382927001P

Last edited by a moderator:
Gahhh shipping not available! I really want to get Batman for $10 T_T

speaking of no goty edition for Batman Origins is planned right?

None of the stores by me had Ground Zeroes in stock according to the website. I went to the one a mile away and they actually did have copies in stock, but they rang up at $20. They wouldn't match their site.

Of course, being Kmart, there were literally no cash registers open - they were checking people out at the jewelry kiosk.

Gahhh shipping not available! I really want to get Batman for $10 T_T

speaking of no goty edition for Batman Origins is planned right?
Echoing this question. I keep seeing listings and rumors for a Origins GOTY, but nothing ever comes from it.
There was a listing on Amazon Germany back in June, but there's been no word on it since:
http://www.destructoid.com/batman-arkham-origins-complete-edition-outed-by-amazon-277090.phtml

277090-header.jpg

Sorry for the double-post.

My $4.99 copy of LoS2 is ready for pickup, thankfully. Does anyone have experience with canceling an in-store pickup order with Kmart? I'm not sure if the store employee will look at me dumbfounded if I ask them to cancel the $9.99 copy of LoS2 (which might happen regardless because Kmart, but still), yet I'm not sure how else to request the cancellation.

Sorry for the double-post.

My $4.99 copy of LoS2 is ready for pickup, thankfully. Does anyone have experience with canceling an in-store pickup order with Kmart? I'm not sure if the store employee will look at me dumbfounded if I ask them to cancel the $9.99 copy of LoS2 (which might happen regardless because Kmart, but still), yet I'm not sure how else to request the cancellation.
At the very worst, they'll have you pay for it and then just return it. Just doing that would probably save you the most trouble.

The copy I bought wasn't marked at $6, but it scanned at $6.
Thanks. Anyone know how long it takes for an order to show up on the kmart site? Ordered some games and when I pressed submit it sent me back to the cart and the order isn't showing up on the site yet even though paypal says the order went through and the SYWR points I had are still there.

I just got a random receipt from Kmart of someone else s order. What they ordered? x6 MGS:GZ PS4 and x4 MGS:GZ Xbox One. Damn hoarders.

Tried to order Dragon Age and they can't ship to Ohio?!?

"These items cannot be shipped to OH. Please choose another shipping address or remove them from your order by going back to yourshopping cart."

Thanks. Anyone know how long it takes for an order to show up on the kmart site? Ordered some games and when I pressed submit it sent me back to the cart and the order isn't showing up on the site yet even though paypal says the order went through and the SYWR points I had are still there.

Thanks OP! I was able to spend a ton of points on a few orders. These stock levels in store have had me worried lately.

For some reason everytime I apply my SYWR points it removes my $10 bonus for spending over $50.  The total before redemption is $55 and $35 after I apply the points.  I thought using points did not effect these types of bonuses.  Will I have to actually spend $70 to get the $10 back in points on $50 purchases if I am redeeming $20 in points.  If that makes sense?

Just order a 2DS this week so getting Pokemon X and A Link Between Worlds for ~$35 is great.  Many hours of gaming ahead!  Thanks OP!

For some reason everytime I apply my SYWR points it removes my $10 bonus for spending over $50. The total before redemption is $55 and $35 after I apply the points. I thought using points did not effect these types of bonuses. Will I have to actually spend $70 to get the $10 back in points on $50 purchases if I am redeeming $20 in points. If that makes sense?
Yes your correct. You have to at least spend $50.00 of money.

Darn, wanted to finally get that Pokemon X - won't get a chance to get out to another store today or tomorrow either to have anyone PM it :(  If someone picks up an extra copy here or elsewhere for this price, I can send you a few extra $'s (and feedback of course) to ship it to me! Thanks in advance!

None of the stores by me had Ground Zeroes in stock according to the website. I went to the one a mile away and they actually did have copies in stock, but they rang up at $20. They wouldn't match their site.

Of course, being Kmart, there were literally no cash registers open - they were checking people out at the jewelry kiosk.
Does Kmart offere in store pick up? If they do you can buy it online and select the store nearest you.

Their site is impossible, every store has it, but it won't let me pay for the in-store pick up. I'm not even going to bother pming any of it, good luck to those that do.

I just got a random receipt from Kmart of someone else s order. What they ordered? x6 MGS:GZ PS4 and x4 MGS:GZ Xbox One. Damn hoarders.
That was mine. And I'm not a hoarder! They're Christmas gifts. Thanks for the assumption, jerk. By the way, anybody know which has lower selling fees - Amazon or Ebay.

According to the associates I talked to the other day, in order for store pickup to be available, there has to be at least two copies of the product in stock.  This means, there is a chance there might be one copy of your game of choice on the shelves.  If this is the case, you probably have to ask to have it price-matched from the website.  The assistant manager of my location was kind enough to do it on Black Friday.

That was my experience with the last copy of The Wind Waker HD.

YMMV

I tried calling Target to see if they price match Kmart just to add the 10% off and nope. Off to BB now.
BB doesn't let you add the gamers club unlocked 10% 20% off either though do they? Just curious because I saw in another post somewhere someone said they did. But, mine doesn't... or didn't a few months ago when mario kart came out.

Got Beyond ($10) and Bravely Default ($20), store pickup.

Had already jumped on MGS: Ground Zeroes when it was $15 on Amazon.

WTF. It just let me go through the checkout process for Bravely Default, but then AFTER I hit the final submit (i.e. after entering all the information) it tells me it doesn't have it in stock. I was about to be happy with KMART for once - thinking they finally opened up orders or restocked. Nope.

Now it seems to be back to the regularly scheduled error messages, where it tells me OOS and can't proceed to checkout. Did I just barely miss my opportunity, or was this just KMART site being KMART (i.e. just generally glitching and messed up). 

BB doesn't let you add the gamers club unlocked 10% off either though do they? Just curious because I saw in another post somewhere someone said they did. But, mine doesn't... or didn't a few months ago when mario kart came out.
First off, the GCU 10% off applies to used games, while new games get 20% off. Second, you can't stack GCU with price-matches; whoever posted that they were able to must have had an employee who was unaware of the rules.

So I was shopping kmarts website and there were a ton of best buy ads lol.

Now that I think about it, why wasn't ground zeroes $5 on black Friday?

bread's done
Back