Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $20

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon $20

Kirby Tripe Deluxe $20

Mario & Luigi Dream Team $20

Tomodachi Life $20

Bravely Default $20

Yoshi's New Island $20

Original Post

Edit- The game has gone down to $5 now but the PS3 version can no longer be added to the cart.  The 360 version has gone to $5 as well and can still be ordered.

http://www.kmart.com/konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox/p-018W007382911001P?pageInd=product&currentProductTitle=konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox&isSEOCanonURL=true&catgroupId=018W007382911001P&catalogId=10104&redirectType=SRDT&isSEOUri=true&storeId=10151&partNumber=018W007382911001P&reqURI=%2fshc%2fs%2fkonami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox%2fp-018W007382911001P

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 $10 at Kmart.  Not available for shipping but has in-store pickup if it's available locally.

Seems to be $30-40 most places still even though it didn't review nearly as well as the first game.  Free rental though since it trades back to BBY for $10 right now and GS for $13.

http://www.kmart.com/konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-playstation/p-018W007382927001P

Last edited by a moderator:
Nabbed a Castlevania: LoS 2 PS3 in-store pickup for $5! Didn't wanna spend any more money after BF and CM, but at this price, I have no choice.

Yeah Kmarts dropping the ball, it's in stock and it won't let me do instore pickup. The button on the site is grayed out and it says it's not in stock even though I was looking right at it in the store. The guy there says the only way I get the discount is if I do it online :wall:

If anyone has luck PM'ing I'll try that.

Thanks OP, just used some of my reward points to grab knack. I just hope they don't cancel and actually have it at my store since last time I tried it was not available for pickup at my local kmart. 

Apparently you can make a ton of $$$ out of it. The eBay seller below sells Kmart/TRU/Sears items (video games and toys). I remembered I bought a game (with Kmart price sticker) from him when he had only 5,000 feedbacks. Now he's at 20,000 feedback+

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=bmccoy9&ftab=AllFeedback
That's interesting but there has to be more to it than that. Even so that's just not a life I'd like having to always worry about moving merchandise, getting things on sales, having money tied into shit, yeah no thanks.

That's interesting but there has to be more to it than that. Even so that's just not a life I'd like having to always worry about moving merchandise, getting things on sales, having money tied into shit, yeah no thanks.
Not to mention if you don't diversify, you are screwed when your sources dry up, change their clearance policies, etc.

Just got 2x castlevaia lords of shadow 2 for playstation 3 for instore pickup. One for me and one to resell. IDK why but its going for 33 bucks on amazon/ebay.

Apparently you can make a ton of $$$ out of it. The eBay seller below sells Kmart/TRU/Sears items (video games and toys). I remembered I bought a game (with Kmart price sticker) from him when he had only 5,000 feedbacks. Now he's at 20,000 feedback+

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=bmccoy9&ftab=AllFeedback
that is pretty fascinating, dude has 579 ebay listings currently. he is selling bf4 ps3 for $28, it costs $10 at kmart right now. so that is a pretty healthy profit if it sells, multiply that by 10-100 transactions a day and thats a good living I guess!

I'm so used to nowadays getting such great deals from CAG/SD but really most people pay ridiculous prices I guess for stuff.

that is pretty fascinating, dude has 579 ebay listings currently. he is selling bf4 ps3 for $28, it costs $10 at kmart right now. so that is a pretty healthy profit if it sells, multiply that by 10-100 transactions a day and thats a good living I guess!

I'm so used to nowadays getting such great deals from CAG/SD but really most people pay ridiculous prices I guess for stuff.
I have family and friends that just do not care about price most of the time. Not that they are rolling in money but they just do not want to be bothered with deal hunting. When they want a game they just go and buy it. My Dad frustrates the hell out of me with how much he spends on games.

Seriously fuck Kmart.  The Far Cry 4 was out of stock so they cancelled the order but kept the other items I already ordered.  Basically they screwed my $20 surprise points and left me with no game.

It shows on the Zelda link between worlds page that you can get $20 and shop your way rewards. Not sure of the other games you have to buy

[quote name="EldritchOnRye" post="12296710" timestamp="1417635970"]It says 200 points. That's like 20 cents.[/quote]
There should be three special deals that you may have to maximize a window for. I've been on my phone and tablet, so I haven't been able to find out the answer myself ;P

Can you stack SYW promos?  A few of those 3DS games have $20 back when you buy 2, and I also have a $10 back when you buy $35 worth online.  No matter what I try, even without the $10 back coupon applied, the $20 back promo doesn't show during checkout. Is this normal?

There should be three special deals that you may have to maximize a window for. I've been on my phone and tablet, so I haven't been able to find out the answer myself ;P
Members get $20 in points when you purchase 2 select games. See details. hide details

Limit 1 per customer. Item Sold by Kmart. The SYWR points are only valid on this item(018W006316170001P,018W006316380001P,018W004952002001P,018W006145596001P,018W006805030001P,018W006222990001P,018W006803683001P,018W005000115001P).Just go to checkout to see SYWR points. Points will be shown on your SYWR statement. One coupon per purchase. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud. In the event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from your refund. Internationally Shipped Orders are excluded.

Can you stack SYW promos? A few of those 3DS games have $20 back when you buy 2, and I also have a $10 back when you buy $35 worth online. No matter what I try, even without the $10 back coupon applied, the $20 back promo doesn't show during checkout. Is this normal?
if you use reward points then that why. You can't get promo points when paying with points

Had success pricematching at Toys R Us and Best Buy. Had a $15 reward cert to blow, so I put it toward Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze. Kmart/Sears are killing it with these deals lately. During "Cyber Week" I've bought 7 different games at the prices they've had listed.

Didn't see that the first time I looked and there is a list. The problem is that the promo doesn't seem to work at all. Tried just about every combination of games on the list. If anyone can get it to work let us know.

Didn't see that the first time I looked and there is a list. The problem is that the promo doesn't seem to work at all. Tried just about every combination of games on the list. If anyone can get it to work let us know.
That promo is in store. Its in the weekly ad so that wont work here. In store most of these games ring up full price.

Well, their live chat was useless.  Even when it came to the promo points, the person said they are shown during checkout.  I went ahead an ordered, while my semi-local Kmart still had the games in-stock, and we'll just see what happens.  

if you use reward points then that why. You can't get promo points when paying with points
I thought that was only the case if you paid entirely with points.

Can you stack SYW promos? A few of those 3DS games have $20 back when you buy 2, and I also have a $10 back when you buy $35 worth online. No matter what I try, even without the $10 back coupon applied, the $20 back promo doesn't show during checkout. Is this normal?
Someone in this thread said you have to contact them to get the promo points. (See post 164)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you can ive done it over and over the past year, rolling points from one promo to the next. As long as you dont pay on full with points (i always pay a dollar cash) you get the points. This is not to be confused with a "$10 in points on a $50 purchase" coupon where you do indeed have to pay $50 out of pocket to get the points. People get the two confused all the time.

Regardless, it wont work anyway because that promo deal is in store only where the games ring up full price.

Yes you can ive done it over and over the past year, rolling points from one promo to the next. As long as you dont pay on full with points (i always pay a dollar cash) you get the points. This is not to be confused with a "$10 in points on a $50 purchase" coupon where you do indeed have to pay $50 out of pocket to get the points. People get the two confused all the time.

Regardless, it wont work anyway because that promo deal is in store only where the games ring up full price.
Promo doesn't say in-store only, though.

I was able to get Toys-R-Us to PM Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 for $5 and Walmart to PM Zelda: ALBW for $20. Pretty happy with this!

I'm giving Zelda as a christmas gift to my little cousin and most likely trading Castelvania in!

bread's done
Back