Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $20

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon $20

Kirby Tripe Deluxe $20

Mario & Luigi Dream Team $20

Tomodachi Life $20

Bravely Default $20

Yoshi's New Island $20

Original Post

Edit- The game has gone down to $5 now but the PS3 version can no longer be added to the cart.  The 360 version has gone to $5 as well and can still be ordered.

http://www.kmart.com/konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox/p-018W007382911001P?pageInd=product&currentProductTitle=konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox&isSEOCanonURL=true&catgroupId=018W007382911001P&catalogId=10104&redirectType=SRDT&isSEOUri=true&storeId=10151&partNumber=018W007382911001P&reqURI=%2fshc%2fs%2fkonami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox%2fp-018W007382911001P

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 $10 at Kmart.  Not available for shipping but has in-store pickup if it's available locally.

Seems to be $30-40 most places still even though it didn't review nearly as well as the first game.  Free rental though since it trades back to BBY for $10 right now and GS for $13.

http://www.kmart.com/konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-playstation/p-018W007382927001P

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, for once I got a really good haul off of one of these deals. Did store pick up for Bravely Default, Mario Party and two copies of Yoshi's New Island, went to Kmart to pick them up and found in stock then price matched Castlevania, DKC 3D and Wind Waker HD. Went to Walmart afterward and price matched Animal Crossing, Assassin's Creed, Luigi's Mansion and Super Mario 3D Land.

[attachment=10339:IMAG0001.jpg][attachment=10340:IMAG0003.jpg]

Can you stack SYW promos? A few of those 3DS games have $20 back when you buy 2, and I also have a $10 back when you buy $35 worth online. No matter what I try, even without the $10 back coupon applied, the $20 back promo doesn't show during checkout. Is this normal?
I got the $20 in SYW points when I bought 2 copies of Mario Party Island Tour on the 27th. You have to call them to have them put it to your account though it seems. Also, I see you mentioned the $10 off with $35 purchase. I have that as a surprise points offer but I couldn't get them to work when I ordered earlier today for some reason. Called and the lady said the points only worked on Sears. Anyone else get that surprise points offer and get it to work with Kmart?

I was able to get Castlevania 2 for ps3 for $5. Glad I waited a day and no one else snagged the copy at my local K-mart.

I got Toys R Us to price match this deal. I picked up Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon Y, and Harry Potter. My receipt says I saved $49.99 with a $54.10 total. I feel like a boss right now.

Went to pick up my order and my Kmart has a lot of the games in stock but they show OOS online. I asked and the clerk called a manager who wouldn't match their own site. They won't even take money when people try to give it to them.

Edit: in some cases they even had multiple copies and it still showed OOS

I got the $20 in SYW points when I bought 2 copies of Mario Party Island Tour on the 27th. You have to call them to have them put it to your account though it seems. Also, I see you mentioned the $10 off with $35 purchase. I have that as a surprise points offer but I couldn't get them to work when I ordered earlier today for some reason. Called and the lady said the points only worked on Sears. Anyone else get that surprise points offer and get it to work with Kmart?
I had $10 surprise points and it seemingly worked for Kmart (my order is processing). The points didn't show up on my phone but did on a Windows browser. SYWR and Kmart is a pretty big mess. I canceled a pre-order a few months ago that used about $40 in points because they screwed up the release date and then said the item was out of stock. I ended up losing all $40 in points because they couldn't get their act together and I got tired of the runaround after multiple calls and chats. I don't know why I just placed an order with them after that abuse, but I figure I should be OK as long as I don't try pre-orders anymore.

Went to pick up my order and my Kmart has a lot of the games in stock but they show OOS online. I asked and the clerk called a manager who wouldn't match their own site. They won't even take money when people try to give it to them.

Edit: in some cases they even had multiple copies and it still showed OOS
That's Kmart for you.

Took two Wal Marts (the first one wouldn't price match cause you couldn't add to cart but showed in stock) but got Mario Golf price matched for $15.

So far, thanks price matching K-Mart / Sears site prices, I've been able to get:
3DS XL $59.99
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $19.99
Mario Golf World Tour $14.99
Mario Kart 7 $7.49
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD $29.99
Mario Kart 8 $29.99
Wii Fit U Bundle $19.99

Only downside is that Wal Mart has been getting my money. Positive though is that they are selling everything to me at 50% or more off.

I was able to get pokemon y and bravely default price matched at my local Target over my lunch hour. The customer service person just pulls up the kmart site to verify the prices and matched them.

Took two Wal Marts (the first one wouldn't price match cause you couldn't add to cart but showed in stock) but got Mario Golf price matched for $15.

So far, thanks price matching K-Mart / Sears site prices, I've been able to get:
3DS XL $59.99
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $19.99
Mario Golf World Tour $14.99
Mario Kart 7 $7.49
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD $29.99
Mario Kart 8 $29.99
Wii Fit U Bundle $19.99

Only downside is that Wal Mart has been getting my money. Positive though is that they are selling everything to me at 50% or more off.
Where is the 3DS XL for $59.99 listed on kmart?

I can't believe Kmart pulled MGS GZ PS4 from their website. I went to pick up my copy of LOS2 and saw at least 5 copies of GZ just sitting there. I can't even attempt to price match it anywhere. In other news, this is the first time I've visited Kmart in 2 years and it was as unorganized and dirty as ever.

The cashier at Walmart didn't even look at my phone before typing in the discount. 

Cashier: "How much is it at Kmart?" 

Me: "$20"

Cashier: *Starts typing the price*
Me: *Shows phone*

Cashier: *glances at phone for 1 millisecond* "Oh yeah, thanks" *keeps typing*

Picked up a few games for my nieces for Christmas. I even got a copy of Pokemon X for myself, I don't even have a 3ds. I'll probably get one eventually, and I doubt I'll be able to get it that cheap again.  I contemplated Bravely Default, but I dunno. 

Reluctantly went to my local Kmart because they don't have Store Pickup(but somehow have eight lotto machines). The glass game closet had 8 3ds games, 7 WiiU and 24 XB1 and PS4 games. When I say games, I don't mean titles. I mean actual copies of games. There was one copy of 8 3ds games total. Why are you even here, Kmart?

Just got Pokemon X and Mario Golf PMed at Best Buy, cashier gave me a fist bump on the way out.

I went to Sears knowing that Mario Kart 7 was $7.48. The cashier rings it up at $29.99 and I ask her to check the price. So of course their website shows it costs $7.48. The cashier calls a manager who never appears in person and keeps receiving information over the phone. Eventually the manager says they can't match it because it can't be purchased online or picked up locally. What a croc of shit.

I guess no sales are better than discounted sales for a struggling company. Hopefully some other folks can get it at that price though.

Just got Pokemon X and Mario Golf PMed at Best Buy, cashier gave me a fist bump on the way out.
Cashier gave me a wink out.

I was able to get pokemon y and bravely default price matched at my local Target over my lunch hour. The customer service person just pulls up the kmart site to verify the prices and matched them.
Damn, and I called in because it was out of my way only to be denied. That Target consistency.

My Kmart had Pokemon X for the $15.  Was a nice pick-up to add to my kid's new 3DS XL.  Tried later for the $5 games but nothing available in my area.

just went to pick up my copy of Castlevania for Xbox, can confirm that kill zone for Vita rang up for $8. They had a copy of mgs 4 ps4 however it rang up at full price

Went to Walmart to PM Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. Funny thing is, it was on the shelf as $29.96 (it was in the wrong space). Since it was their error they gave it to me for that price :D I didn't even have to price match lol and I got it a whopping 3 cents less than KMart's price!

http://youtu.be/KYxXuY6_Png
I actually miss that k-mart. They use to sell slurpees or something like slurpees can't remember what they were called, and of course riding the horsey outside as a kid.

Edit: just remembered they were Icee's.

5ecfc0016123a50dc902007a2d3a50e2_icee2-754-c.jpg

LoS 2 worth it at that price? I know it got trashed by reviewers. I really liked 1....
Yes it is in my opinion. It'll take you about 20 hours good boss fights good story. I did like 1 better but 2 is underrated.

Even if you somehow hate it can't go wrong for 5 bucks the trade in value is like $10 at Best Buy and $13 at Gamestop I hear. Profit.

Well I won't go into details but after talking with the CS rep on the chat function I am pretty sure my order is even more screwed than before.  First I never got all my SYWR points back and after I asked her to cancel the rest of my order it appears the stor refunded it as CASH which is odd since I was not there to collect said cash.  I guess I will just dispute the charge if I do not see a full refund on my AMEX.

best buy gave me a hard time even though they price match kmart.com and this was for Far Cry 4, they claimed that because it was limited edition they couldn't do it unless I go to the store and take a picture of it or bring in a receipt. I ended up going to Kmart and to no surprise it was the Limited Edition as all first prints were limited edition. Ended buying it just to price match with Best Buy because I had a $40 gift certificate to burn. Filed a complaint through BBB because the guy that I tried to pricematch with was giving me dirty looks.

bread's done
Back