Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Best video game endings this generation:

Hop on if you get a sec:

http://www.mykmart.com/mykmart_blog...al-Spoilers?last_modified=1300124011#messages[/QUOTE]

I agree with your sentiment on LoS (I sent you a msg via XBL about how awesome the ending is, WITHOUT giving you spoilers since I detest those as well, but I am not sure if you read it) and I hope that topic will help spur people to play games they may have stopped playing or never even played because the endings in some games are so unexpected or more emotional then I thought they could be.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Now you're are just giving him a big head, Jim, don't listen, you are still a minion :)
[/QUOTE]
Well, you're all our overlords. He's just one to whom you've delegated some power. You've put Stock Boy in his place before, I'm sure Monster will toe the line. :p

All hail Josh, Overseer of Overlords!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']My minions are not that extensive [/QUOTE] ...yet. Give it time. :)

Hey Josh,
I want to pick up 2 copies (for me and my cousin) of Homefront tomorrow. Should it work with one transaction or should I do it as two.

With all this talk about Overlord Josh I just couldn't resist making this. My Photoshop skills stink, but you get the idea.

overlordjosh.jpg

[quote name='Saix_XIII']With all this talk about Overlord Josh I just couldn't resist making this. My Photoshop skills stink, but you get the idea.

overlordjosh.jpg
[/QUOTE]lol

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']You should check out our sale this week, buy the 4GB Xbox w/ Kinect ($299) and get Dance Central free. We also had a buy a PS3 get MLB the show free last week. I know next week has a solid PS3 deal but the one you will want will be on the front page of the 3-27 ad (let's just say it may or may not include the Killzone 3 bundle and there shouldn't be a supply problem).[/QUOTE]
Sweet. I dragged my feet on the last deal because I was not really interested in The Show. So I am hopeful you are hinting that Killzone 3 stock will be resupplied (is that a word?) and another free game or gift card/points will be included...

I just went to Kmart and asked about the Homefront + 1600 FREE M$ points. The people there said they have not heard about that deal. They checked this weeks ad. Nothing.
Checked online. Nothing
Checked her kmart email for promotion. Nothing.
Call supervisor. Nothing and was told there are scammers on the internet and will not give me this deal.

How can i prove to Kmart that this is a real deal???

[quote name='nnthomas']Josh you wax your brows man? Seems awfully clean. I mean its cool though. No shame.[/QUOTE]
The wife has rules, what can I say.

[quote name='ciscoman']I just went to Kmart and asked about the Homefront + 1600 FREE M$ points. The people there said they have not heard about that deal. They checked this weeks ad. Nothing.
Checked online. Nothing
Call supervisor. Nothing and was told there are scammers on the internet and will not give me this deal.

How can i prove to Kmart that this is a real deal???[/QUOTE]

kmartgamer.com its on kmarts own website

[quote name='ciscoman']I just went to Kmart and asked about the Homefront + 1600 FREE M$ points. The people there said they have not heard about that deal. They checked this weeks ad. Nothing.
Checked online. Nothing

Hey bud, check out Kmartgamer.com:

Kmartgamer.com, the blog, is featured in the weekly ad at the top of the entertainment section for the stores to reference.

[quote name='ciscoman']Also, what is 10,000 SYWR and how do i get to use these points?[/QUOTE]
Shop Your Way Reward points; details on memberships are in the first few posts. Thanks!

Checked online. Nothing

Have a SYWR account get Homefront+1600 xb/$20 psn card go to the register porocess transaction and walk out. The deal is in their system.

Checked online. Nothing

Just take the game and the card to the counter and watch the magic happen. Really. It's not that complicated. Employees NEVER know anything about the deals and you're only extending your stay there by even bringing it up. The register does all the work and you walk out happy. Should something go awry you simply email Josh with a scan of your receipt and you're golden. Really. DON'T EVER ASK THEM ABOUT THE DEALS!!!

[quote name='ciscoman']I just went to Kmart and asked about the Homefront + 1600 FREE M$ points.[/QUOTE]

Don't ask about the deals because the Kmart employees don't know about them half the time. Just go in and buy the stuff and it'll ring up automatically.

Checked online. Nothing

It's not up to the local store employees to approve/deny these deals. Buy homefront and the points card and the points card will be free. The register does it cause it's better at it's job than the employees, lol.

Also Shop Your Way Rewards is kmart's rewards card program. Similar to Best Buy's Reward Zone. 10,000 reward points is equal to $10 that you can use on your next purchase. You need to sign up in store or online for a membership (free) and opt into all the email from sears, kmart, etc. (if you don't opt in you can't get bon us points - i reccommend filtering them with gmail if you don't want to see the emails)

To redeem the points you just give the cashier your card at checkout and say that you want to use your rewards points balance. Also make sure they scan your card with every purchase. Most people have had more success signing up for the card in-store to get a card immediately but you can sign up online as well.

I have a question: I have a email address on the SYWR website and i am opted in what i need to be, but everytime i go to the store they ask me if i want to provide them with a email address.

So do I need to give them a email address at the store also?

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I think the first rule for K-Mart Gamer should be identical to the first rule of Fight Club.[/QUOTE]
I thought it was :) Should I add it to the OP!

[quote name='Saix_XIII']With all this talk about Overlord Josh I just couldn't resist making this. My Photoshop skills stink, but you get the idea.

overlordjosh.jpg
[/QUOTE]
If you really want to stir the pot, shoop Stock Boy's face onto the minion being throttled. Maybe we can cause another throwdown. ;) MvC3 at dawn.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']I have a question: I have a email address on the SYWR website and i am opted in what i need to be, but everytime i go to the store they ask me if i want to provide them with a email address.

So do I need to give them a email address at the store also?[/QUOTE]
I don't believe so; probably an over zealous staff.

[quote name='justyouraveragejoe']if you really want to stir the pot, shoop stock boy's face onto the minion being throttled. Maybe we can cause another throwdown. ;) mvc3 at dawn.[/quote]
This, this, this!!!! I would be indebted to you forever.

thanks everyone. I hope tomorrow the magic happens and i get Homefront, 1600 ms points and $10 off my next purchase all for $60. Great deal if it works. Anytime i can give my $$$ to any business besides bestbuy or gamestop, i am happy.

Josh, any idea when you think you'll leak the 3DS deal on Facebook...? :bouncy:

Also, are there any plans in the deal pipeline for a 360 console deal soon (preferably without Kinect)? I might have to replace my recently-E74-error'd console :)cry:) and it'd be helpful if Kmart would have something in mind...

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']This, this, this!!!! I would be indebted to you forever.[/QUOTE]
picture.php

It's the best I could do with the tiny profile picture he had on Facebook (and I hope that's him, or this will be mighty awkward. But he's the only one who mentioned Stock Boy on your wall.) It'd look better if the source wasn't a dinky 200 by 300 resolution.

3DS deal was just posted to Josh's Facebook page. I won't repost it and defeat the purpose of his posting it there in the first place... but I'll say it's a great deal for those who wanted to get the 3DS and a game on launch day, but not great for those (like me) who aren't sold on any launch games and just wanted it for the built-in stuff now and games later.

[quote name='Killbomb']How is stock looking on Yakuza 4 and Homefront? Have all stores received their shipments of the games?[/QUOTE]

Yep, we've got proof of delivery for all stores. The product should have all arrived by last Friday.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']Pretty cool deal...too bad I'm only buying 3DSs to resell for profit.[/QUOTE]

Why there are morons in this world to support people like you when these things should be available at MSRP most everywhere is beyond me. So having said that I'm glad the deal is geared to those that actually want to play the damn thing.

[quote name='Killbomb']How is stock looking on Yakuza 4 and Homefront? Have all stores received their shipments of the games?[/QUOTE]
Stock Boy hit it up before I think, it is 95% in-stock. I'll be doing a $15 GC as a sub if it is not there at a particular store.

Now that the "stir-the-pot" photo is real, at what time can we expect the duel to occur, and have you selected a weapon of choice? Also, you guys should totally record this sometime. For posterity, of course, not our amusement. Not so crass a reason as that. Never. :)

[quote name='chriscolbert']Why there are morons in this world to support people like you when these things should be available at MSRP most everywhere is beyond me. So having said that I'm glad the deal is geared to those that actually want to play the damn thing.[/QUOTE]
Blow me.

It's called capitalism. Everyone does it.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Why there are morons in this world to support people like you when these things should be available at MSRP most everywhere is beyond me. So having said that I'm glad the deal is geared to those that actually want to play the damn thing.[/QUOTE]

dude, just ignore him. He said that to get a rise out of someone. And you bit.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Yep, we've got proof of delivery for all stores. The product should have all arrived by last Friday.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Figured Homefront would be there but I was a little concerned about Yakuza 4.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Stock Boy hit it up before I think, it is 95% in-stock. I'll be doing a $15 GC as a sub if it is not there at a particular store.[/QUOTE]

You're referring to Yakuza 3 I assume? :)

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Now that the "stir-the-pot" photo is real, at what time can we expect the duel to occur, and have you selected a weapon of choice? Also, you guys should totally record this sometime. For posterity, of course, not our amusement. Not so crass a reason as that. Never. :)[/QUOTE]

I think the best venue to have their duel would be MvC3 best of 5 and should be streamed online as well. Trash talk is a must, akin to KB and Jack Trenton from the MNR promo commercial.

This is true. I don't think there will be a release day shortage however I'm not so sure Japan will be able to get a second shipment over here for those that don't get it at launch.

[quote name='ciscoman']thanks everyone. I hope tomorrow the magic happens and i get Homefront, 1600 ms points and $10 off my next purchase all for $60. Great deal if it works. Anytime i can give my $$$ to any business besides bestbuy or gamestop, i am happy.[/QUOTE]

What about Amazon?

[quote name='confoosious']dude, just ignore him. He said that to get a rise out of someone. And you bit.[/QUOTE]
No...no I didn't. It's what I'm doing...as I'm sure thousands and thousands of other people will be doing. People in Japan are already making 200+ on each sale of a 3DS. There will definitely be a shortage here in the US as well. I'm not a fan of handhelds (although the NGP looks nice) but no reason to not make a quick buck.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']No...no I didn't. It's what I'm doing...as I'm sure thousands and thousands of other people will be doing. People in Japan are already making 200+ on each sale of a 3DS. There will definitely be a shortage here in the US as well. I'm not a fan of handhelds (although the NGP looks nice) but no reason to not make a quick buck.[/QUOTE]

You're not worried that all retailers are still taking preorders two weeks out?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Than I must hate you now as well :)[/QUOTE]

They do say keep your friends close and your enemies closer, so it makes perfect sense to me why he is your underling.

Just be careful cause it looks like he can leap a car in a single bound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back