Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just purchased my copy of dragon quest vi, didn't get the points either. Anyone know if you earn base points if you fully pay for an item with points?

I don't know if it's been mentioned or not as of yet, but when buying 2 copies of MvC3 vanilla edition today there's a 10,000($10) point bonus showing up per every two copies on top of the 1200 points for the purchase.

I certainly hope that the 10k point bonus isn't the 'make up' offer for those who missed out on the $25 per copy in rewards points yesterday due to that 100k point glitch cuz if so then that's weak to take $40 of the point bonus away for those who bought the game(s) after this glitch occured.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I don't know if it's been mentioned or not as of yet, but when buying 2 copies of MvC3 vanilla edition today there's a 10,000($10) point bonus showing up per every two copies on top of the 1200 points for the purchase.

I certainly hope that the 10k point bonus isn't the 'make up' offer for those who missed out on the $25 per copy in rewards points yesterday due to that 100k point glitch cuz if so then that's weak to take $40 of the point bonus away for those who bought the game(s) after this glitch occured.[/QUOTE]

The 25K points are going to be added next week, it's just being delayed on when the points are added because of the 100K glitch.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I'm just waiting from a response from the SYWR team. Either way, I'll make everyone get's their $15.[/QUOTE]

How about you just give us DQ next week for 19.99?

You guys @ SHC are doing a hell of a job. You know how reviews usually are - you only hear about the bad experiences. I'm sure there are tons of people out there picking up their DQ and MVC3 deals w/o issues. I'd be curious to know if you guys run a stock report on Sunday or Monday to see how these titles sold. I'd be you're almost sold out... well done on a great promo. Can't wait for MLB 11 The Show

[quote name='bretfav']No need to be a dick-if you don't have something constructive to add move along![/QUOTE]

I wasn't trying to be a dick. I was literally asking if you knew what a clearance was.

That's what a clearance IS - to clear out old items. Why would they buy new product of discounted items? The most you could hope for is stores transferring things to other stores, but I doubt that'll happen

[quote name='Ultragamer']The 25K points are going to be added next week, it's just being delayed on when the points are added because of the 100K glitch.[/QUOTE]
So then if I went through with the purchase today, then those points coupled with the $25 from each copy would essentially make one copy 'free' since I would've received $13 and change in points today and $50 total for both copies next week.:whistle2:s

Just got back from my normal Kmart, they had a lone 360 SE of MvC. I got 700 base points, plus 2800 bonus. Ill just have to wait and see how it turns out next week.

They also had a table in the middle of electronics with a bunch of different games neatly displayed with a sign saying $29.99 and under. This store is always top notch.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I don't know if it's been mentioned or not as of yet, but when buying 2 copies of MvC3 vanilla edition today there's a 10,000($10) point bonus showing up per every two copies on top of the 1200 points for the purchase.

I certainly hope that the 10k point bonus isn't the 'make up' offer for those who missed out on the $25 per copy in rewards points yesterday due to that 100k point glitch cuz if so then that's weak to take $40 of the point bonus away for those who bought the game(s) after this glitch occured.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it........ Josh will take care of the folks on here about the points issue.

Picked up Eternal Sonata and Las Vegas 2 :) I was very excited - I've looked for them before but they must of been hiding in the back or something, but they were displayed in the clearance bin tonight :D

[quote name='RallyV']I have the spreadsheet if you're interested

What's your town and store#[/QUOTE]

Hey, Josh and everyone else who helps out here you guys do an amazing job. And Rally can you let me know about the Killzone Helghast edition?

Fitchburg MA, store #4444

Just out of stupidity is shc_gamer josh who will take care of everything? Just wondering if I jump on mvc3 and have a points issue if that's the guy I should message on here

[quote name='Slayerfaith1982']Just out of stupidity is shc_gamer josh who will take care of everything? Just wondering if I jump on mvc3 and have a points issue if that's the guy I should message on here[/QUOTE]
In every generation, there is a Kmart/Sears Representative. He alone will address any questions/problems mentioned in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I'm complaining, but my SYWR login says that I got 100K in bonus points for buying two copies of MvC3 on PS3. Has this been happening to anyone else? I read the last few pages but I didn't catch anyone else saying the same thing.

Hey Josh,

I know you go above and beyond, out of your way helping us all, but I don't think you would be asking us too much by telling us to direct all our SYWR bonus points issues to the SYWR team. There's only so much you can do personally. Since it seems like the issues always has something to do on their end, I think its about tiime to flood the sh*t out of their support team so they can learn to get their stuff together. Sure we probably wouldn't get the issue fixed as fast as if we went through you, but you need to stop trying to handle it all... I'm surprised you haven't burnt out yet. (I do remember that issue not to long ago though that somewhat came close ;) )

(On a side note, I personally never had any problems with SYWR, but obviously a lot others are)

[quote name='voltin']Not that I'm complaining, but my SYWR login says that I got 100K in bonus points for buying two copies of MvC3 on PS3. Has this been happening to anyone else? I read the last few pages but I didn't catch anyone else saying the same thing.[/QUOTE]

everyone's been saying it.. there were several pages devoted to discussion about it.. it's been fixed. it was a glitch.

[quote name='Slayerfaith1982']Just out of stupidity is shc_gamer josh who will take care of everything? Just wondering if I jump on mvc3 and have a points issue if that's the guy I should message on here[/QUOTE]

Yup!!

Have no fear! Josh is here..........

Seriously though, he takes care of all the issues on this thread. I don't have reservations about ever getting bonus points/coupon while Josh is keeping an eye out for us CAGers.

just curious how bonus items such as the MvC3 photo (and past stuff like Black Ops patch) distributed to stores? I don't recall ever seeing any of these bonuses in store.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']just curious how bonus items such as the MvC3 photo (and past stuff like Black Ops patch) distributed to stores? I don't recall ever seeing any of these bonuses in store.[/QUOTE]

My location in MO had the posters behind the case right next to the PS3 version. The Xbox version had a sticker that advertised the free poster, but no posters next to them.

The Black Ops patches were in a drawer behind the electronics desk. So I would suggest doing some investigative work while looking around.

[quote name='Zaraki_Kenpachi']So are the SYWR broken for Dragon Quest also? I didn't get my points when I bought it but the OP only mentions Marvel being broken and updated next week.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get points either.

I'm guessing they suspended it along with mvc3?

[quote name='Penguin1084']I didn't get points either.

I'm guessing they suspended it along with mvc3?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure that's why I'm curious since it just mentions MvC3 but it would make sense if both are suspended.

Read the second post of this very thread.

[quote name='Penguin1084']I didn't get points either.

I'm guessing they suspended it along with mvc3?[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen anyone post between yesterday and today stating they've received the points for DQ6. This includes me. Definitely looks like collateral damage.

Too bad that DQ6 got affected by the marvel problems.

Going to pick it up tomorrow, i know it'll get taken care of one way or another but kinda disappointing cause I wanted to use those points on KZ3.

I just happened to log into the shop my way rewards account to see if there are any changes to my points, but it seemed that once i logged in, the system doesnt recognize that i already have my membership card associated with this account. this worries me.

has this happen to anybody else?

[quote name='Zaraki_Kenpachi']I'm not sure that's why I'm curious since it just mentions MvC3 but it would make sense if both are suspended.[/QUOTE]
I know SYWR's is still investigating but I don't think it is an unreasonable assumption that the MvC3 issue affected the DQ6 issue as well. The very moment I hear if the points will or will not appear on their own I will respond with a plan of action. No matter what, the customers who bought MvC3 and DQ6 and are SYWR members, I am going to ensure that the dollars are compensated for the promotion.

[quote name='CAG90210']I just happened to log into the shop my way rewards account to see if there are any changes to my points, but it seemed that once i logged in, the system doesnt recognize that i already have my membership card associated with this account. this worries me.

has this happen to anybody else?[/QUOTE]

Yeah this happened to me too

[quote name='Xfactor19990']Hey SHC you going to release the 3DS deal soon? haha and is Kmart doing preorders?[/QUOTE]
We are online; I'm just waiting for Nintendo to approve the messaging I want to go with.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']just curious how bonus items such as the MvC3 photo (and past stuff like Black Ops patch) distributed to stores? I don't recall ever seeing any of these bonuses in store.[/QUOTE]
They are shipped to the stores just like the games themselves and separate communication goes down to the stores every time.

[quote name='aznhero913']Yup!!

Have no fear! Josh is here..........

Seriously though, he takes care of all the issues on this thread. I don't have reservations about ever getting bonus points/coupon while Josh is keeping an eye out for us CAGers.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the trust! You are 100% correct, I will resolve each and every issue sent to me.

[quote name='jccjr1982']Hey Josh,

I know you go above and beyond, out of your way helping us all, but I don't think you would be asking us too much by telling us to direct all our SYWR bonus points issues to the SYWR team. There's only so much you can do personally. Since it seems like the issues always has something to do on their end, I think its about tiime to flood the sh*t out of their support team so they can learn to get their stuff together. Sure we probably wouldn't get the issue fixed as fast as if we went through you, but you need to stop trying to handle it all... I'm surprised you haven't burnt out yet. (I do remember that issue not to long ago though that somewhat came close ;) )

(On a side note, I personally never had any problems with SYWR, but obviously a lot others are)[/QUOTE]
I do appreciate the sentiment, I guess the main thing that I run into is that a 1-800 number goes against everything I believe in.

I'm not going to burn out, I am more concerned that you all will.

[quote name='nnthomas']What's this about free Yak 3 with Yak 4? My ears are on fire for this potential deal.[/QUOTE]
Yep, that's happening :) I'm actually working on sweetening it.

One and the same :)

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Hey, Josh and everyone else who helps out here you guys do an amazing job. And Rally can you let me know about the Killzone Helghast edition?

Fitchburg MA, store #4444[/QUOTE]

Looks like only one copy of the CE is going to the store if the spreadsheet is correct.

[quote name='mgford11']You guys @ SHC are doing a hell of a job. You know how reviews usually are - you only hear about the bad experiences. I'm sure there are tons of people out there picking up their DQ and MVC3 deals w/o issues. I'd be curious to know if you guys run a stock report on Sunday or Monday to see how these titles sold. I'd be you're almost sold out... well done on a great promo. Can't wait for MLB 11 The Show[/QUOTE]
To that points our sales on MvC3 in particular absolutely rocked! Very thrilled with it.

I am concerned about the points issues though. It worries me for March leading up to 3DS. I don't have the bandwidth to run at this pace for the next few weeks.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Josh has hinted at a such a deal, though no specifics have been given yet.[/QUOTE]
It will be half off at launch of DA2, and there you go.

Another hot off the press offer......next week Enslaved will be $14.99.

So weird, this whole system baffles me. I am not aware of any "make good" updates. What I will be honoring is the $25 per copy purchased if the full 25k points are not received.

I was told specifically by the team that all bonus offers associated with MvC3 were suspended until next week.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Yep, this confirms it. You're a terminator. :)[/QUOTE]
I became self aware once I logged into CAG for the first time :)

@dabamus, samething happened here. Just curious, did you happen to be one of the lucky ones to get the extra bonus points? I'm trying to figure out if this effects only those who got the extra points or everybody with a SYWR account.

Yeah, I got the extra bonus points.

If this happened to everyone that got the bonus points, then I think we should all raise hell tomorrow.

I was planning to push them through SYWR's but I'm not sure anymore. Any suggestions of offers that could stand as substitutes?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Another hot off the press offer......next week Enslaved will be $14.99.[/QUOTE]

I know I just quoted it, but it deserves to be bigger, bolder, and redder. This game is fantastic.. though I was a fool for buying it at full price.

next week Enslaved will be $14.99.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Yep, that's happening :) I'm actually working on sweetening it.[/QUOTE]

Sweeten it more? It is already a great deal, imo. Can't wait, either way. Helps I am a short walk from a KMart here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back