Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShockandAww']Because there's no reason to be upset with JOSH DEANE ffs...

Yeah nobody took over for him while he was out and yes it is not ideal. That is not Josh Deanes fault. And also yes it's painfully obvious that Kmart needs to do a better job in getting people to shop there. What the hell do you want JOSH DEANE to do about that that he isn't already doing?

Why dont you guys go bitch to the GoHastings rep as to why they don't have $20 coupons with every crap release. Or why they don't have all these other deals. Or go to the Best Buy forums and annoy them about it. Or whine at Amazon CS until you get what you want. They cave quite often if you're persistent enough![/QUOTE]

Hasn't it said in the past that Kmart executives look over this site as well on occasion. Don't other Kmart employees that work closely with him probably look at this website? Do these things really have to be spelled out step by step for you? In addition, there are a few on this board who don't believe in your "painfully obvious" remark.

Edit - It has never been posted by me or anyone that they are upset with SHC-Gamer. I love these assumptions. If he becomes the Owner or CEO then the blame can fall on him for not having a second, third, or fourth hand man/woman.

[quote name='harveyiscool']Hasn't it said in the past that Kmart executives look over this site as well on occasion. Don't other Kmart employees that work closely with him probably look at this website? Do these things really have to be spelled out step by step for you? In addition, there are a few on this board who don't believe in your "painfully obvious" remark.

Edit - It has never been posted by me or anyone that they are upset with SHC-Gamer. I love these assumptions. If he becomes the Owner or CEO then the blame can fall on him for not having a second, third, or fourth hand man/woman.[/QUOTE]
err yeah my bad I misread the part about being mad at Josh Deane which is basically what I was responding to. Disregard ;).

[quote name='harveyiscool']Everyone gets on here and backs SHC-Gamer every single time and trashes others constantly for their opinions if it goes against him. It is amusing most of the time to watch the hatred. I haven't seen one person post something on this thread actually blaming him for anything. He is constantly praised and obviously does a superb job. There is just no way he can keep up with this kind of pace for too long. Reading all of the issues at Kmart and all of the problems he has with coupons printing is a nightmare. I couldn't imagine having to put up with that shit.

An opinion on Kmart or how their company is run is not a bash on SHC-Gamer. But I would say 80% of the people who respond to one negative post can't get that through their minds.[/QUOTE]

Oh believe me. I am well aware K mart is more to blame then Josh. But how people here deny when SYWR has the medium for deals the deals weren't better? Free psn cards, and some extra value. Now its just coupons.

I don't appreciate being called a "dumbass" either. I didn't call josh a dumbass nor did I flame him in particular. I said the deals aren't as good and pointed out what I thought was decent reasoning. Everyones attacking me and only few are anti-supporting my points which is fine. I've been on CAG since the begining and I have supported this community and don't troll.

When gas prices got higher retail stores started taking a back seat in my life. Can I really be the only one?

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Oh believe me. I am well aware K mart is more to blame then Josh. But how people here deny when SYWR has the medium for deals the deals weren't better? Free psn cards, and some extra value. Now its just coupons.

I don't appreciate being called a "dumbass" either. I didn't call josh a dumbass nor did I flame him in particular. I said the deals aren't as good and pointed out what I thought was decent reasoning. Everyones attacking me and only few are anti-supporting my points which is fine. I've been on CAG since the begining and I have supported this community and don't troll.

When gas prices got higher retail stores started taking a back seat in my life. Can I really be the only one?[/QUOTE]

You aren't wrong bro. I don't necesarrily agree with the New Egg point of your comment, but I understand your point.

No one wants to or should come in here, post, and be attacked by people. Therefore, they don't do it because they know what is coming. It is childish as hell, and reminds me of what I did on the internet 12 years ago at 18.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Oh believe me. I am well aware K mart is more to blame then Josh. But how people here deny when SYWR has the medium for deals the deals weren't better? Free psn cards, and some extra value. Now its just coupons.

When gas prices got higher retail stores started taking a back seat in my life. Can I really be the only one?[/QUOTE]
Look, if Kmart has a $15 offer on anything that's $60 I'm probably not getting it at Kmart. I have to pay tax and gas going that route just like everyone else. But while that's true and it costs less for me by getting it elsewhere Kmart has pretty much zero control over that. The only thing they could possibly do is build a location closer to your home to help you save some gas money. The tax thing is technically true but you are doing it illegally, so when you use it as a point when complaining about the deals, you may as well say it's cheaper to steal it from Walmart. Both are illegal..

Also what deals did Josh have that had a coupon and PSN card? Notice that usually the AAA offers are for AAA games, which there has been a lack of recently.

He had 2 separate deals where a $50 PSN card was attached to the new release for $20. A hell of a deal really.

Maybe more, 2 that I can remember.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Look, if Kmart has a $15 offer on anything that's $60 I'm probably not getting it at Kmart. I have to pay tax and gas going that route just like everyone else. But while that's true and it costs less for me by getting it elsewhere Kmart has pretty much zero control over that. The only thing they could possibly do is build a location closer to your home to help you save some gas money. The tax thing is technically true but you are doing it illegally, so when you use it as a point when complaining about the deals, you may as well say it's cheaper to steal it from Walmart. Both are illegal..

Also what deals did Josh have that had a coupon and PSN card? Notice that usually the AAA offers are for AAA games, which there has been a lack of recently.[/QUOTE]

Ya no doubt, and i find myself buying alot of PSN and live titles on sale this summer because the AAA title are getting furthur and further between and just sequels. It feels like the transition to DL only is coming in the way of cost of manufacturing and releasing games, not by the peoples choice. But what other way would it be honestly?

[quote name='harveyiscool']He had 2 separate deals where a $50 PSN card was attached to the new release for $20. A hell of a deal really.

Maybe more, 2 that I can remember.[/QUOTE]
Ok, so a $30 value which is obviously better to many than a $15 coupon. Again though I bet those offers were attached to higher profile games than what we've seen lately. Just have some patience.

If Josh has a $15 coupon for Battlefield 3 or some big title, then I would agree that the deals have gone downhill. Until then I just don't see it.

Why the fuck is there no deal on Just Dance Summer Party? I DEMAND MORE DEALS!!!

And not no $15 coupon bullshit either! I want deals that are so good, they make me want to smack my momma!

[quote name='ShockandAww']Ok, so a $30 value which is obviously better to many than a $15 coupon. Again though I bet those offers were attached to higher profile games than what we've seen lately. Just have some patience.

If Josh has a $15 coupon for Battlefield 3 or some big title, then I would agree that the deals have gone downhill. Until then I just don't see it.[/QUOTE]

I was just letting you know what they were. If you look back at my posts, I'm not upset or impatient at the lack of deals with new release titles. If anything, that has stayed strong and consistent. Now has there been a deal like those $50 PSN cards/spend $120 get $60/L.A. Noire with free game & coupon/10k SYWR points and $20 coupon?? No there has not, not recently (even though I wish it has happened more recently), but I understand they can't happen every week. I personally would rather see an older game/clearance deal, which besides the L.A. Noire deal, I have not seen it happen in the last 8 months.

Man when I was growing up games didn't go on sale. There was no gift cards just for buying games. You paid full price or you didn't buy it. I remember several years ago being in a gamestop (may have been EB or the ever classic funcoland) and hearing an employee loudly and proudly tell a customer that "games don't go on sale!".

I can't believe how childish some people act. I want $20 coupons on everything or I'm not buying it. The only people who act like this are either immature or doesn't understand business. There are budgets to meet and profits to make. Giving away the store on everything would put Kmart out of business pretty fast. Remember whose been pushing these deals lately. Best buy had been pretty pathetic for a long time and it wasn't really until amazon and kmart that deals started flying left and right. Everyone should want kmart to succeed, even if you don't shop there. As long as they're around other retailers will be forced to compete and offer deals they normally wouldn't have offered. Look at amazon lately, deals have been drying up and they've only offered deals lately when forced (and often worse the Kmart).

I for one appreciate what Kmart has done. I believe in supporting innovators and don't think imitators should be rewarded for being forced into offering good deals. Keep shopping at gamestop folks, see how many coupons and gift cards you get there. Deals are coming this year, just look at the front page of this thread and you'll know exactly when They're coming (even if you don't know how good ). given Kmarts track record I believe the deals will be better then pretty much everyone else.

[quote name='harveyiscool']I was just letting you know what they were. If you look back at my posts, I'm not upset or impatient at the lack of deals with new release titles. If anything, that has stayed strong and consistent. Now has there been a deal like those $50 PSN cards/spend $120 get $60/L.A. Noire with free game & coupon/10k SYWR points and $20 coupon?? No there has not, not recently (even though I wish it has happened more recently), but I understand they can't happen every week. I personally would rather see an older game/clearance deal, which besides the L.A. Noire deal, I have not seen it happen in the last 8 months.[/QUOTE]

I have a question... what is ur definition of recently? LAN was like two months ago... Mortal Kombat/Portal 2 the month before... For me, a deal like that, 2, maybe 3 months is fairly recent... and I think, as someone posted earlier, Josh has stated that there's not enough in the budget for both a clearance sale and the deals on the new and newly released games

Kmart isn't going to have a sale on clearance games anytime soon, so get over it Harvey.

Also picked up Call of Juarez with my NCAA football coupon. COJ printed no problem.

I never remember Josh talking about the budget unless I missed it. I think those are peoples assumptions. Yes, the release date was almost exactly 2 months ago. And I would agree with you if that deal was every 2 to 3 months, but it is not. I would estimate a deal like that twice a year max. As it is looking right now there has not been and will not be a deal that STANDS OUT for a 3 month period. I think Kmart will come back strong though.

Haha, apparently I have no idea how the gaming industry works. My god dude. All I was saying is that I do not remember him specifically talking about it. The guy said "Josh has stated" and I was contradicting that piece of it. If I am wrong, let me know about that part of it. Otherwise, I'm not going to have a sarcasticly miserable lesson from confoosious about the budgeting process of Kmart.

[quote name='harveyiscool']I never remember Josh talking about the budget unless I missed it. I think those are peoples assumptions. Yes, the release date was almost exactly 2 months ago. And I would agree with you if that deal was every 2 to 3 months, but it is not. I would estimate a deal like that twice a year max. As it is looking right now there has not been and will not be a deal that STANDS OUT for a 3 month period. I think Kmart will come back strong though.[/QUOTE]

He has mentioned it several times. I guess you were too busy monitoring your store. It is cool, but yes, there is a marketing budget or whatever the term is that allows these deals in the first place.

I believe I'll revisit this thread nearer to the fall releases, as there isn't much going on, and all the off topic is due to there being not much happening (Josh, you're making them stir crazy!)

[quote name='harveyiscool']I never remember Josh talking about the budget unless I missed it. I think those are peoples assumptions. Yes, the release date was almost exactly 2 months ago. And I would agree with you if that deal was every 2 to 3 months, but it is not. I would estimate a deal like that twice a year max. As it is looking right now there has not been and will not be a deal that STANDS OUT for a 3 month period. I think Kmart will come back strong though.[/QUOTE]

he has tho. js. and of course there's not a deal that stands out. those kind of deals basically r there for those high profile things that so many ppl will probably pick up and therefore, participate in the deal. as of right now... there's nothin really that deserves that kind of amazing deal. i mean, i understand some ppl want deals on old games, but kmart doesn't exactly have (or as of right now, want) the budget for those games because there r still stores that beat out kmart in games. u'll probably see it for things like bf3, mw3, uc3, skyrim, (of course, this is speculation)

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']I believe I'll revisit this thread nearer to the fall releases, as there isn't much going on, and all the off topic is due to there being not much happening (Josh, you're making them stir crazy!)[/QUOTE]

lol prob, but its not exactly ot, a bit but not like before since they actually concern kmart and its deals :)

[quote name='sdclippers']
Also picked up Call of Juarez with my NCAA football coupon. COJ printed no problem.[/QUOTE]
Simon ese. What are your impressions of the game? (sips some horchata)

[quote name='nnthomas']There needs to be a clearance item sale... lots of hot games on the shelf at my store I want. B2G1 or B1G1 would be nice.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I don't think I can, budget is pretty spent. They will drop in price drastically this fall though.[/QUOTE]
:)

[quote name='harveyiscool']Nice, good find. I stand corrected as he did mention the word. I guess I was too busy monitoring, haha.[/QUOTE]

Josh has also mentioned in the past that he hates resellers.

[quote name='sadboy']Simon ese. What are your impressions of the game? (sips some horchata)[/QUOTE]

I think it's good. Perro Los graphics no estan muy bueno. (My high school Spanish)

That guy buying kmart deal games to sell on ebay is still posting??

I ignored you when you got outed as a ebay seller dude. I hope josh does the same and stops wasting his time. Give it up.

[quote name='jer7583']That guy buying kmart deal games to sell on ebay is still posting??

I ignored you when you got outed as a ebay seller dude. I hope josh does the same and stops wasting his time. Give it up.[/QUOTE]

Josh hates resellers. Remember the Final Fantasy XIII deal? I'm sure he'll just ignore him.

[quote name='confoosious']Josh hates resellers. Remember the Final Fantasy XIII deal? I'm sure he'll just ignore him.[/QUOTE]

Can you explain the FFXIII situation?

[quote name='sdclippers']Can you explain the FFXIII situation?[/QUOTE]

IIRC it was an online deal as well and they got cleaned out by resellers. People were ordering like 10 or 20 at a time. Maybe someone has a better memory but wasn't it like $29.99 or that game at launch? Or maybe a week after?

I remember Josh saying something like "I didn't work my ass off on this deal just to have resellers buy up all my inventory."

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol: This thread is entertaining. Who cares what other people do, worry about yourself.[/QUOTE]

Because what people do can eventually affect others by ruining future deals.

That is cool. He can ignore me and you can ignore me. However, each and every one of you who bashes a person who makes a suggestion, negative comment, or negative experience on this thread do absolutely no good for Kmart or its current/future customer base. Keep up the good work guys.

There have been TONS of comments from people who complain about the service at their kmarts. Do we just jump all over them? Of course not. Because bad service sucks. And specifically some kmarts have really bad service.

But when people irrationally complain about the fact that there haven't been enough recent deals at kmart, then yes, they deserve to ignored/bashed. Complaining about a dry spell and kmart being dead? Really? I think Josh's post debunked that one.

And then when that person turns out to just be milking the kmart deals for their own ebay stores, well, that's just the icing on the cake.

Are you oblivious as to why people think your complaints are not only unfounded, but completely ridiculous in light of the fact that you just sponge off Josh's hard work?

This isn't just a case of kmart fans blindly defending the store. This is a case of people figuring out that you are wrong.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol: This thread is entertaining. Who cares what other people do, worry about yourself.[/QUOTE]

This is fitting coming from you.

[quote name='confoosious']There have been TONS of comments from people who complain about the service at their kmarts. Do we just jump all over them? Of course not. Because bad service sucks. And specifically some kmarts have really bad service.

But when people irrationally complain about the fact that there haven't been enough recent deals at kmart, then yes, they deserve to ignored/bashed. Complaining about a dry spell and kmart being dead? Really? I think Josh's post debunked that one.

And then when that person turns out to just be milking the kmart deals for their own ebay stores, well, that's just the icing on the cake.

Are you oblivious as to why people think your complaints are not only unfounded, but completely ridiculous in light of the fact that you just sponge off Josh's hard work?

This isn't just a case of kmart fans blindly defending the store. This is a case of people figuring out that you are wrong.[/QUOTE]

You and the others consistently rip apart at anyone who comes in here and isn't happy with zero deals and complain they can't use there coupons on anything. Who freaking cares? This is supposed to be a thread about Kmart, a large corporation, not about a one man show who apparently runs the gaming department at a major retailer all by himself.

Kmart is nickels and dimes to me. However, I enjoy going in there every single time over any other store, so I am looking for it to succeed, not fail. Apparently giving zero suggestions on a daily basis and providing close to zero assistance for anyone on a daily basis must make you feel special. You do absolutely no good on this thread other than make fun of people. Your consistent replies clutter up the boards.

These meaningless discussions that I am a part of are a waste of time, but probably provide entertainment for those that are bored out of their mind. Then again, there aren't any freaking deals to talk about anyway so it doesn't matter at this point of time. When the deals start to come back, I'll say nice deal, get a couple annoying responses from you and the rest, then move on. Meanwhile, you will raise your self esteem by downing others. Fun times. By the way, the Ebay store cost $14.99, less than a crappy 2 year old game at Kmart. I'm really getting big time, haha.

[quote name='harveyiscool']That is cool. He can ignore me and you can ignore me. However, each and every one of you who bashes a person who makes a suggestion, negative comment, or negative experience on this thread do absolutely no good for Kmart or its current/future customer base. Keep up the good work guys.[/QUOTE]

This is the common argument made by the idiots in this thread, dating back to when Altanis was posting. We don't make fun of or harass everyone who makes a complaint or suggestiom. We go after the ones that are in the wrong or whining for the sake of whining or are just flat out being stupid. You don't get to group with the other morons and say we're berating everyone in the thread because we're not. We're just berating the dumbasses like you.

[quote name='adamical']God why are there 100 post long arguments in here? You people should know when you're being trolled and know not to respond to it.[/QUOTE]

I know. I know.

[quote name='sdclippers']Kmart isn't going to have a sale on clearance games anytime soon, so get over it Harvey.

Also picked up Call of Juarez with my NCAA football coupon. COJ printed no problem.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sdclippers']I think it's good. Perro Los graphics no estan muy bueno. (My high school Spanish)[/QUOTE]

I was just getting ready to respond to your first post to tell you that you'll probably regret the purchase. I'm playing it now (rental) and I think it's terrible. I'm not even sure how they can call this a Call of Juarez game. Does your audio consistently cut out during the cut scenes?

[quote name='dino88']I was just getting ready to respond to your first post to tell you that you'll probably regret the purchase. I'm playing it now (rental) and I think it's terrible. I'm not even sure how they can call this a Call of Juarez game. Does your audio consistently cut out during the cut scenes?[/QUOTE]

I've noticed it a few times but I wouldn't call it consistent. Are you on a PS3 or 360?

PS3. It seems to happen a couple times during nearly every cut scene.

I didn't read up on this game or see any previews, so I was pretty surprised when I started playing the game. I was expecting a western.

I have fond memories of KmartGamer/CAG from about this time last year. My sister had asked me to watch her apartment for a couple of months, while she traveled out of the country. I used that opportunity to get back into more hardcore gaming (up until then, I was probably only playing strategy RPGs and Tekken on handhelds; I hadn't played any next-gen games since 2007; I didn't browse CAG until then either). All I remember is, I bought and played a shitload of games that summer, and it was due in part to the awesome community here. (wipes tears)

[quote name='dino88']PS3. It seems to happen a couple times during nearly every cut scene.

I didn't read up on this game or see any previews, so I was pretty surprised when I started playing the game. I was expecting a western.[/QUOTE]

The technical issues surprise me most, Bound in Blood didn't have this many problems.

I'm not going to beat a dead horse. If I had games to buy at Kmart I'd be their "buying" them rather then on here talking about the lack of deals and promotions. I have frequented 10+ Kmart stores all over the Northeast (Maine, NH, Mass, CT) in the last week and a half and am surprised at how inconsistent stores are with not just the electronics set up but the amount of inventory allocated.

Here is what Kmart doesn't have (feel free to pick this apart).

1) Online gaming deals.
- Josh has said this is coming. We'll see.

2) Preorder deals
- Josh has said this is coming. We'll see.

3) Deals on Collector's editions after week 1
- I don't understand this. Some stores keep these games under lock and key taking up valuable space in their display cabinets. Others put them out in the open where they get handled and destroyed. Some of the most beat up CE I've ever seen were at Kmart (not my store of course as they don't get any Epic Mickey or Halo Reach aside).

4) Accurate and easy way to check inventory
- Having to come on a message board to ask a Kmart employee and then wait is not an easy or accurate way of checking inventory. The only reason why I know my particluar store will even have the new releases on Tuesday is because the employees are good and it is a low volume store; games just don't get bought up.

5) Great deals on games that are NOT new releases and recent releases
-Other then the Spend X get Y in gaming coupons and the LA Noire deal what has their been to encourage buyers to purchase games that were more then 6 months old?

Look for over a six month period I only shopped at Kmart. Recently my money has gone everywhere but. I didn't even pick up NCAA 12 for two reasons: A) They only had two copies per store and B) I knew their would be little to nothing coming up to use the coupons on and I don't need anymore PSN cards.

Yes Josh is Great. Yes his deals on AAA releases are great. Yes his titles that included free or greatly reduced PSN/Xbox Live cards were great. Yes his SYWR promotions were great.

Some of you need to cut the umbilical cord. This isn't an attack on Josh or Kmart. These are critiques and criticism and regardless of what circular logic you use each and every point made above is valid.

Everyone knows that if you want a major new release game you go to Kmart. But at this point that is all that is known. In the absence of any major titles though the store flyers that have been rival Target and Gamestop in dullness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back