Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
just canceled my amazon pre-order for zelda 3DS, so i can buy it sunday and hopefully get the free soundtrack.

Now, just have to hope kmart doesn't pull the "we only get new releases on tuesdays" crap on me.

[quote name='boneless']Josh, we don't get the same circular ads in Hawaii. Every other coupon or price reduction works ok however. Do you think the xbox slim coupon would work here even though it's not on our ad this week. Hard to believe they would have a separate ad update from everywhere else when most other stuff works ok.[/QUOTE]
The $60 xbox slim coupon I THINK is part of the blog, so it's effective in all locations.

If it is part of the ad (which I can't find in the ad). You could pricematch there ad from other locations to your locations. That is what I do at my Kmart in NYC which also has their own ads.

Just went to the Kmart in Lakewood, WA Store number 4467. Picked up Red Faction. Only problem was the game was in back. If any others in the area are picking it up be sure to ask. I was told there was more in back, but she wasn't putting them out. Wierd way to handle a sale item.

[quote name='aznhero913']Thanks!!

I'm planning on picking it up later. Let us know if it rang up correctly at the register.[/QUOTE]

Everything went smoothly. Dead Space 2 w/Extraction for $10 and change is too sweet. :bouncy:

I don't know if Josh can answer this, but will we see a sale/price drop on MLB 11 before July? It's either wait for that, or get Dynasty Warriors 7 this week with my LA Noire coupon.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Picked up Dirt 3 for $20 after using my last coupon. Hooray![/QUOTE]

I did the same thing today and just got off the coupon train. Probably wait till September to come back on Gears of War starting the coupon train again.

I don't know what "limited quantities" means for the zelda soundtrack but it makes it more important that OOT be put out first thing sunday morning.

[quote name='DPsycho']The second week after release, alternately one week after the initial promotion ends. Both describing the same.

Josh has very specifically only referred to it as being the "same deal and same timeframe as Portal 2" meaning that he can't come right out and announce it, but you have enough to put it together.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for claryifying that for me. I'm still not use to this Sunday to Saturday, then Tuesday way of thinking yet. (if that makes sense...)
This saves me some effort since I'll be out of town on the twenty-first so I won't have to hunt down a copy while on vacation.

Just thought i'd let everyone know that with the 4gb :360: purchase you can buy the system, return it and keep the $60 gaming coupon. I purchased the :360: this morning, decided I wanted to return it, got my full amount back, plus kept the gaming coupon :D It might be YMMV, but worth a try.

These 360 console coupon deals are getting more and more tempting: $60 off the $200 4gb slim. My old 360's are perfectly fine although a couple years old but i'm tempted to upgrade and Ebay one off. I can always just keep the 120HD to use in the slim, enclosures are about $6 on Ebay.

Slim $140 after using a coupon on a new release i'd be spending $60 on anyway and get another $20 coupon for free.... Looking at it from that angle makes the system $120... hmmm temptations.

Anyone have the expiration date on the $60 coupon?

[quote name='gekishinken']Just thought i'd let everyone know that with the 4gb :360: purchase you can buy the system, return it and keep the $60 gaming coupon. I purchased the :360: this morning, decided I wanted to return it, got my full amount back, plus kept the gaming coupon :D It might be YMMV, but worth a try.[/QUOTE]

So you are going to steal a game from Kmart and want all of us to join you?

[quote name='gekishinken']Just thought i'd let everyone know that with the 4gb :360: purchase you can buy the system, return it and keep the $60 gaming coupon. I purchased the :360: this morning, decided I wanted to return it, got my full amount back, plus kept the gaming coupon :D It might be YMMV, but worth a try.[/QUOTE]

So should someone tell him the joke's on him? Or do we just let him go through with this for the lulz.

[quote name='$hady']So you are going to steal a game from Kmart and want all of us to join you?[/QUOTE]

I don't see it as stealing if the company allows you to do it. :roll: As for the expiration of the $60 it's July 30th.

[quote name='gekishinken']I don't see it as stealing if the company allows you to do it. :roll: As for the expiration of the $60 it's July 30th.[/QUOTE]

sigh. Not only are you stupid, you're an asshole too.

[quote name='gekishinken']I don't see it as stealing if the company allows you to do it. :roll: As for the expiration of the $60 it's July 30th.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the date on the coupon. :cool:
I don't agree with the rest but thanks for helping out.

Wow. You're a dumbass!!!

Please do not advocate this.

[quote name='newslowsad']Everything went smoothly. Dead Space 2 w/Extraction for $10 and change is too sweet. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

I'll swing by in a few days and pick up my copy.

Aren't these coupons only available for SYWR members? If that's the case, should be pretty easy to cancel his $60 coupon.

It's alarming how many of you are saying that Red Faction is "in the back". Are K-Mart stores not putting out new releases AGAIN? Why does this happen?

Anyone see another great deal for Infamous 2 (since I obviously could not get a copy saturday - see above). Amazon seems to be back at list :(

I need to get to KMART early in teh week!

sjc

Isn't this the reason we had issues with the coupon in the first place. I don't write a lot on here, but when the guy that helps us get these deals and makes the thread sees someone blatantly saying they are going to steal. It makes the whole website look bad.

"In the back" or "Completely tossed on shelves in locked containers" is how the CHicago land stores operate.

If it were easier to get the game than calling the manager it would be great.

I think this is, again, what JOsh is trying. Our support will further his efforts at competing wtih the "Empire" (GS)

sjc

[quote name='sjchmura']Anyone see another great deal for Infamous 2 (since I obviously could not get a copy saturday - see above). Amazon seems to be back at list :(

I need to get to KMART early in teh week!

sjc[/QUOTE]

I think Josh said that I2 is price protected from Sony for like two months or something. So it might be awhile till it goes on sale again.

[quote name='Scorch']Aren't these coupons only available for SYWR members? If that's the case, should be pretty easy to cancel his $60 coupon.[/QUOTE]
Yup. The computers should automatically cancel the coupon. It was implemented by Josh to prevent this type of coupon fraud that ran rampant before the SYWR cards.

[quote name='TylerDurden313']Yup. The computers should automatically cancel the coupon. It was implemented by Josh to prevent this type of coupon fraud that ran rampant before the SYWR cards.[/QUOTE]

that's what I meant when I said we should let him find out on his own for the lulz.

[quote name='TylerDurden313']Yup. The computers should automatically cancel the coupon. It was implemented by Josh to prevent this type of coupon fraud that ran rampant before the SYWR cards.[/QUOTE]
But what's to stop someone from waiting and spending the $60 coupon and THEN returning the game console? Or has that possibility been thought of as well?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']But what's to stop someone from waiting and spending the $60 coupon and THEN returning the game console? Or has that possibility been thought of as well?[/QUOTE]
Coupons and the offers tied to them are registered to the users. Usage of coupon tied to an item and then returning said item is not permitted.

Returning an item in general with a coupon and then trying to use it will also flag the account and could result in the user being banned from offers going forward.

I have flagged the post to the mod team, I hope the entire line of questions and responses are eliminated.

I am responding to earlier posts, not yours just a an FYI iathcg

I have very little patience with attempts at exploitation.

You should email Josh and see if he'll send you a $20 gift card for all your troubles. It's the least he can do for you having to drive to Kmart twice in one day.

Has this guy been banned yet?

lol at assholes.

Man, Red Faction Armageddon is really good. I might have to go buy it if I still have the itch after the rental. Really surprised by this one. The horde mode is pretty fun but i already got all the achievements for it I think.

I wonder if CAG has the ability to ban that user from even viewing the forum in guest mode for life. No deals for thieves!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I know not many in here care about clearance(gaming or otherwise), but since we no longer have a dedicated Kmart clearance thread I figured I'd mention this in here.

I noticed a Magnavox Blu-Ray player on clearance today when I stopped into the local Kmart to pick up some other stuff.

Model number started with BDP, but I didn't catch the numbers.

It was $50-ish, down from $179.99.

Sears also has 2-3 BR players on clearance for between $70-90 as well right now, with brands ranging from Toshiba to Sony.[/QUOTE]

Most stores have that model on markdown, the only variation between the stores versions model number wise is if it has Wifi or "internet ready" via Ethernet cable. Solid BR for the buck, for sure.

Cancelled my Alice pre-order on Amazon and I'll pick it up in a couple weeks at Kmart. Has it been confirmed that the PS3 version will have the first game included and that it will be playable on the PS3? Or is it a PC download?

Cool. That inclusion is actually selling me on the purchase. I never did play the first one, so that's two new games (for me at least) for less than one.

The saddest thing about the douche trying to game the system is that he posted in on here like he was giving us some great insider deal. If he really that dense to not know who monitors this thread at Kmart? He must be a slick deal transplant.

[quote name='dchrisd']Do Rewards Points expire? Not the gaming coupons, but the points you get for making purchases. Also, how do I redeem the points?[/QUOTE]

One year. Just give them your card at checkout and tell them you want to redeem your points. Simple as.

My girlfriend bought Tomb Raider Trilogy today, we went and bought it at Kmart to get it for 25, great deal. I am having fun with the game. Can't wait for my inFamous 2 to get here in the mail!

[quote name='gekishinken'] :D It might be YMMV, but worth a try.[/QUOTE]

34xmblk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I now notice he has 2 posts total on this site since OCT 2010. The dick one above and then the subsequent even dickier one after people flamed him. Anyone reading this thread just know that this^ will not work and even if you got lucky you are just a crap person for trying. Last time I am mentioning this dude and I hope the mods get around to erasing all these post relating to it.

[quote name='jer7583']lol at assholes.

Man, Red Faction Armageddon is really good. I might have to go buy it if I still have the itch after the rental. Really surprised by this one. The horde mode is pretty fun but i already got all the achievements for it I think.

I wonder if CAG has the ability to ban that user from even viewing the forum in guest mode for life. No deals for thieves![/QUOTE]

I seriously hate people when they exploit deals. Hope that guy gets the banhammer: both here and in KMart.

Anyway, I do agree that Red Faction Armageddon is a fun game. Bought it for OnLive though since I have a 50% coupon. I might consider buying it on the 360 as well if the multiplayer population for onlive is low and if I have enough cash once payday hits.

Back on deal topic, I got dead space 2 for 9.99 since I used my la noire coupon. Amazing deal. On a sad note my local kmart is closing. Had to drive 15 miles to get the deal since they are no longer following the ad price.

Damnit.

I'm working ~50 hours week this so ten hours at 24/hour. I may get DNF now, hm. Or I may just pay off my vacation in August all at once. Eight weeks through Europe on a jet I'm using as I got a company a not guilty in a liability case I had no idea what the hell was I doing in! I was brought in originally as a financial auditor which turned into helping legal counsel with the 'suit. Offered me a large amount money or access to jet for life if they don't have it. I looked, 3 months before next use. Yeeeah.

I may need more passport pages :D

I've decided to visit the Autobahn..but what car do I rent for it? I'm thinking a Bugatti.

[quote name='caponesgun']Damnit.

I'm working ~50 hours week this so ten hours at 24/hour. I may get DNF now, hm. Or I may just pay off my vacation in August all at once. Eight weeks through Europe on a jet I'm using as I got a company a not guilty in a liability case I had no idea what the hell was I doing in! I was brought in originally as a financial auditor which turned into helping legal counsel with the 'suit. Offered me a large amount money or access to jet for life if they don't have it. I looked, 3 months before next use. Yeeeah.

I may need more passport pages :D

I've decided to visit the Autobahn..but what car do I rent for it? I'm thinking a Bugatti.[/QUOTE]

:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back