Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh, any chance the Bulletstorm or Dead Space 2 for $30 deal can extend to next week so I can get them using my Duke Nukem $20 coupon?

[quote name='nnthomas']I'm buying Duke after work... some of us are at work yet, Josh.[/QUOTE]

I'd go so far as to say most of us who are old enough to appreciate the 14 year wait are old enough to be in a normal 9-5 these days!

But yeah, it seems a lot of interested parties are afraid to grab it with all the negative press. I'm still debating if I want to go get it after work. I'm a big Duke 3D fan, it seems wrong NOT to buy the game, really. It doesn't help that I just got a shiny new 360, and it seems the 360 version is worse than the PS3 one. I don't wanna play the PS3 right now!

[quote name='GohanX']

But yeah, it seems a lot of interested parties are afraid to grab it with all the negative press. ![/QUOTE]
I could imagine, but I also think this still going to sell decent just because of gamers who are buying it because of Duke and just to say I played it. I know 5 people (me included), who are buying this game just because it's Duke at launch.

I guess Duke has such an iconic image and that it finally came out after how many years, we just want to experience it.

[quote name='The_ZZ']Josh, any chance the Bulletstorm or Dead Space 2 for $30 deal can extend to next week so I can get them using my Duke Nukem $20 coupon?[/QUOTE]

C'mon now... don't be that guy.

Went with the intention of getting Duke for 360 but they didn't get in it. Asked the kid at the register and he went to check the back, said they did not get it. Pretty disappointed, had it reserved at GS but was gonna get from kmart for the coupon, never had a problem with this store before :(

any chance you can pm the bestbuy $100 gc offer for a ps3? I have several kmart gcs and am saving up for a ps3. this would push me over the top to just get it from kmart but im very tempted to get the bb offer.

[quote name='handsome_bitch']any chance you can pm the bestbuy $100 gc offer for a ps3? I have several kmart gcs and am saving up for a ps3. this would push me over the top to just get it from kmart but im very tempted to get the bb offer.[/QUOTE]

He answered that a few pages ago and said no.

Edit: Beaten but still, for others that ask ;x

As of around 4pm, Store 3353 (Blanding Blvd, Orange Park, FL) had not yet put out their new release games. Thankfully, they quickly found them in the back and brought them out; seemed like at least 2 each for the four new 360 games (she didn't bring out the PS3 versions of DNF or Alice).

Thanks, Josh, for the deal on Child of Eden!

[quote name='chriscolbert']C'mon now... don't be that guy.[/QUOTE]

he's always that guy.

[quote name='handsome_bitch']I saw his reply and intrepeted that not right now. I was asking if it was possible at all like say, next week, or the week after, in the future.[/QUOTE]

Whatever happened to that rumored (definitely coming!) price drop?

Also, did anyone here actually get the SYWR offer for the PS3 that was mentioned a while ago?

[quote name='confoosious']he's always that guy.

Also, did anyone here actually get the SYWR offer for the PS3 that was mentioned a while ago?[/QUOTE]
IIRC, that wasn't coming for a few months or something. It was a ways off when he first announced it. I think he would have said something about it otherwise if it had happened by now.

I didn't hear back the first time I posted, but any approximate date for the OP to be updated with the new clearance/drop prices for games? Thank you.

[quote name='jer7583']It's take-two's fault for botching the console ports. The PC version is like a completely different game, technically. Load times are like 5 seconds or less, the game runs very smoothly and looks decent on on my 2009 laptop, and the controls actually work. It also helps that i only paid about $30. If it was $30 on every platform and the ports were halfway competent there would be a LOT less complaining.

Say what you want about the juvenile humor and bad writing but on 360 this was a bad, bad game. On PC it's still kind of shameful in its content but the gameplay is not so awful.

There's really no excuse for it to run, play, and look so bad on 360 and for it to take 30 seconds to load every time you die.[/QUOTE]

I also have the PC version and I can attest to the fact that it runs very smoothly and the load times are less than 5 seconds. It is definitely behind the times graphically but it can look good in spots.

As for gameplay, it's pretty much your average shooter. No better or worse than many of them out there. I am enjoying the humor so far. It may be lowbrow but I get a good chuckle with nearly every 80s action movie reference.

Online seems fun if a bit laggy. Other players tend to warp around at times. There are a lot of challenges and things to unlock for your character and your "crib". From what I've played, I think the game will probably score around a 7 or 7.5 with me in the end. It's not nearly as bad to me as some have said.

Anyway, picked up :360: Red Faction Armageddon today for $20 after my Infamous 2 coupon. Only problem was they were STILL in the back room after a week. None of today's new releases were in the case either. This store used to be good about getting things out so I don't know what is going on lately.

jer: Where did you get it for $30? I got mine from greenmangaming.com for $36.49 and I thought that was the best price out there.

What is the Call of Duty Black Ops Limited Edition supposed to be, is it just the game with the download content? I tried google and it just gave me the Prestige and Hardened editions.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I think it makes sense, but I have not heard anything. I tell you, these things happen fast and out of no where. It really is a "bonus" offer in every stretch of word.

Many times they are geo targeted, members segmented, and store by store. Very dynamic, also incredibly difficult to organize and post.[/QUOTE]

Josh,

On another note, it's all over slickdeals that Dead Space 2 is 19.99 at Sears. I'm just curious why Sears would undercut the Kmart deal the week that it is in effect. Is there inter-company competition on this stuff?

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']What is the Call of Duty Black Ops Limited Edition supposed to be, is it just the game with the download content? I tried google and it just gave me the Prestige and Hardened editions.[/QUOTE]

It will include the DLC

[quote name='jaredstorm']Anyone know if Child of Eden will have a post release price drop?

It's safe to assume, but one can never be too certain. [/quote]

no, it'll be full price forever :)

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']What is the Call of Duty Black Ops Limited Edition supposed to be, is it just the game with the download content? I tried google and it just gave me the Prestige and Hardened editions.[/QUOTE]

Yes. It comes with bonus maps previously buyable DLC, I believe. Other than that, same old BO.

[quote name='caponesgun']Yes. It comes with bonus maps previously buyable DLC, I believe. Other than that, same old BO.[/QUOTE]

Does the Limited Edition include both First Strike and Escalation Map packs? Is this only for PS3?

Okay, Amazon marked down L.A Noire to 39.99 so my NCAA '12 is now even longer!

Item(s) Subtotal: $59.95
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$10.00
Promotion Applied: -$4.00
Promotion Applied: -$15.00
Promotion Applied: -$5.00

[quote name='caponesgun']Okay, Amazon marked down L.A Noire to 39.99 so my NCAA '12 is now even longer!

Item(s) Subtotal: $59.95
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$4.00
Promotion Applied: -$5.00[/QUOTE]

lol, damn bro. how many copies of LA Noire did you buy?

I thought you already bought one from Kmart?

[quote name='aznhero913']lol, damn bro. how many copies of LA Noire did you buy?

I thought you already bought one from Kmart?[/QUOTE]

Only one copy of LA Noire. I never got one from kmart, I needed that game at midnight so I got it at WM but returned amazon's to WM. The other bonuses are from other purchases. $15 and $5 ARE L.A Noire, the others are from various other promotions I've gotten in the past month or so.

So I paid 54.99 for LA Noire but got $35 of promo credits so only 19.99 and traded it in for 37
emot-LOL.gif

[quote name='foreinter']Does the Limited Edition include both First Strike and Escalation Map packs? Is this only for PS3?[/QUOTE]
It only includes First Strike proof

Last edited by a moderator:
Just picked up Child of Eden, transaction and coupon went through perfect. The game was still in the back. The guy brought out my game, and a box with Duke, Red faction, and Alice. This is the same store that I had to get Red Faction out of the back on Sunday.

[quote name='burger96']Josh,

On another note, it's all over slickdeals that Dead Space 2 is 19.99 at Sears. I'm just curious why Sears would undercut the Kmart deal the week that it is in effect. Is there inter-company competition on this stuff?[/QUOTE]

You sure it's $20? YOU SURE?!?! YYMV?!?!

[quote name='shadowknight203']It only includes Escalation proof[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. It's interesting they include First Strike DLC in BO Bundle and include Escalation in BO LE. Do you know if the DLC is downloadable or on the disk?

[quote name='foreinter']Thanks for the info. It's interesting they include First Strike DLC in BO Bundle and include Escalation in BO LE. Do you know if the DLC is downloadable or on the disk?[/QUOTE]
Yeah I meant First Strike xD sry

[quote name='aznhero913']It's $20...bummed out b/c I just bought it for $30 this morning at Kmart[/QUOTE]

When does this sale end, do you know?

[quote name='aznhero913']It's $20...bummed out b/c I just bought it for $30 this morning at Kmart[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I need to find out why it is 19.99 at Sears lol, it should have just been a save $10!

[quote name='burger96']Josh,

On another note, it's all over slickdeals that Dead Space 2 is 19.99 at Sears. I'm just curious why Sears would undercut the Kmart deal the week that it is in effect. Is there inter-company competition on this stuff?[/QUOTE]
Nope, I run both sides, looks like a system error.

[quote name='harveyiscool']I didn't hear back the first time I posted, but any approximate date for the OP to be updated with the new clearance/drop prices for games? Thank you.[/QUOTE]
The new clearance drops reflect NO change. It is just a change in how it looks to the stores.

[quote name='jaredstorm']Anyone know if Child of Eden will have a post release price drop?

It's safe to assume, but one can never be too certain.[/QUOTE]
Nothing planned but I am sure we will have it on sale this summer.

[quote name='confoosious']he's always that guy.

Also, did anyone here actually get the SYWR offer for the PS3 that was mentioned a while ago?[/QUOTE]
It is not until the end of the month and to be honest due to being gone for a couple of weeks I am scrambling to get it done.

[quote name='aznhero913']Dude, I've been asking that question for a month!! LOL!

BTW, went and picked up DS2 but it was ringing up as $39.99.

The cashier, Scott, was nice enough to do a price override for me w/out calling the manager.
Installing extraction right now...(3.54 GB file)[/QUOTE]
It is this item, yes.

[quote name='The_ZZ']Josh, will Dead Space 2 still be $20 at Sears tomorrow or are you fixing it? :([/QUOTE]
I am not going to be able to fix it until I get into the office tomorrow. I may not fix it. Haven't decided, I need to look at it though for sure.

[quote name='The_ZZ']Josh, any chance the Bulletstorm or Dead Space 2 for $30 deal can extend to next week so I can get them using my Duke Nukem $20 coupon?[/QUOTE]
Nope, thanks for asking.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']After hounding Josh for the entire month of June, I finally got my Dynasty Warriors 7. After my LA Niore coupon, it ended up being $21.XX.I almost broke down in tears when I walked in though. I walked right over to the games, looked at the spot where the one copy of the game has been for weeks, and...nothing. I started frantically looking in all the cases when I then noticed the sale sign had been printed for the game and was on the glass. I looked behind the sign and sure enough, the game was there. Couldn't believe that it had been moved...almost gave me a heart attack.[/QUOTE]
Ah, not hounding. Always feel free to give me grief. I do not have a perfect memory by any stretch of the imagination!

[quote name='Viva Las Vegas']I thought there was going to be a PS3 controller deal soon? I couldn't find the page where I thought it was mentioned. Any chance on a deal soon?[/QUOTE]
I believe next week dual shocks will be twenty off, hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back