Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gundamb0i']People that bought Alice: madness returns did your game come with an Instruction booklet or not? I only got an online pass code For the original alice game.[/QUOTE]

No, they did a "digital version" of the manual on the game disc.

EDIT: Was a minute too late.

[quote name='gundamb0i']People that bought Alice: madness returns did your game come with an Instruction booklet or not? I only got an online pass code For the original alice game.[/QUOTE]

No book I googled it no one got one, but it's really not needed you get button training in the first chapter.

[quote name='gundamb0i']I bought shift 2 and Dragon age 2 they came with an instruction manual. They are EA games.[/QUOTE]

EA is phasing out manuals. It started with the sports games and I guess now it's made its way to Alice.

Do people even read manuals anymore? I haven't even bothered looking at the manual for video games in years...especially since there is almost always a tutorial level at the beginning nowadays.

[quote name='MSUHitman'].... but ONCE again there were ZERO $20 PSN cards. Pegs for them in gaming were there but empty, I have a pic if needed. There were a handful of $50 in the PS3 accessories, but no peg there for $20 cards.

I also saw REVS tags on stuff so I know they've recently had inventory done and this store hasn't had $20 PSN cards ANY time I've been there in the last year. Yes I've looked up front and they're not there. Would love to use this coupon on a $20 PSN card.....[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain. I was looking at games for 30 mins, wondering what to spend my Noire coupon on. I wanted a PSN card but I didn't see any. I grabbed a 4000 point MS card instead, firuging I could pay the difference. They guy in electronics left so I had to pay at the front register.

When I got there, I forgot I needed to get a newspaper for my girlfriend. While looking around I saw a giftcard kiosk thing, and low and behold......shit ton of $20 PSN cards. I was sooo happy. Left there paying zero.

Maybe you can try there next time?

[quote name='gundamb0i']I bought shift 2 and Dragon age 2 they came with an instruction manual. They are EA games.[/QUOTE]

Those are the last ones, along with maybe Crysis 2. The following EA releases in 2011 DID NOT have instruction manuals:

Mass Effect 2 on PS3
Fight Night Champion
Tiger Woods 12
Alice
Shadows of the Damned

Just google it and you'll see EA is doing away with them.

[quote name='YouGonnaEatThat']I feel your pain. I was looking at games for 30 mins, wondering what to spend my Noire coupon on. I wanted a PSN card but I didn't see any. I grabbed a 4000 point MS card instead, firuging I could pay the difference. They guy in electronics left so I had to pay at the front register.

When I got there, I forgot I needed to get a newspaper for my girlfriend. While looking around I saw a giftcard kiosk thing, and low and behold......shit ton of $20 PSN cards. I was sooo happy. Left there paying zero.

Maybe you can try there next time?[/QUOTE]

Like I said, I've looked up front MULTIPLE times and they're not there.

[quote name='MSUHitman']EA and Ubisoft games no longer come with an instruction manual.[/QUOTE]

Not true. Many don't, but some do. For example, Shadows of the DAMNED has a manual.

Grabbed the last copy of Alice today for the 360 using my inFamous 2 coupon for $17 and change. The clerk had a little trouble finding the right key for the glass cabinet, but otherwise the deal went through without any issues. Thanks for another awesome deal, Josh and company.

Meh, i wasn't angry, i just don't want to have to wait until a game comes out to hear that the deal for it isn't even release week. It's barely a deal to begin with if you live anywhere with tax or have to drive.

My gamefly Q has an open slot anyway, it'll be even cheaper to keep it from there than to go to Kmart. I'll get it wednesday, but its better than driving to Kmart again hoping they have it out.

[quote name='cheesebu']So people who still have LA Noire coupons just got locked out of the RE Mercs deal, correct? Yea, i think i'm done here. Announce your deals earlier or shut the fuck up about how they beat they competition. Shit is lazy.[/QUOTE]

Yes because we know all retailers announce their deals months in advance. There are restrictions from publishers about announcing deals within a given timeframe. Sometimes deals aren't even finalized until the week before. Business wise its just plain stupid to announce most deals too far in advance as other companies can match or try to beat which minimizes your own sales. No retailer does that for reasons listed above.

You can call that lazy all you want, just shows your own level of stupidity and lack of general understanding. Coupons show the dates that they are active for. If you save them for a game that comes out within a few days of their expiration then it is your own fault. Games can be delayed, deals can be cancelled, shipments can be delayed among host of other things. If something happens, pick something else or get a point card. You always have options.

So i just went to Kmart to spend my last coupon. No PSN cards or (PS3)Alice:Madness Returns at San Mateo. They called Redwood city, and 15 minutes later they said they had no copies either. But ya know, its Kmart, so i drove over there and found it in the case. No PSN cards again of course.

As always with this store, i had to walk to the front to ask them to page someone to help me, which they did over the speakers. About 5 minutes later i saw a guy with a nametag but he was cleaning. I asked him if he could help me find somebody and he said he had to go throw some trash away. He eventually came back and used the phone at electronics to call someone at the front...who asked over the speakers again for somebody to come.

The guy who finally came was new, which honestly can only be a good thing. He was enthusiastic and wanted to be quick. He said the register there was broken so he told the other 4 or 5 people there that he'd be back and brought us to the front to pay. Smooth sailing from there, but i think i'm done jumping through hoops.

[quote name='cheesebu']i just don't want to have to wait until a game comes out to hear that the deal for it isn't even release week.[/QUOTE]
Yep I agree. People will talk shit because it's the internet but you're right and they're wrong. If it happened with every game in a particular week or happened to a game they wanted they'd be upset about it.

It's not like this is an ongoing issue though. Hopefully Josh sees your complaint and keeps it in mind. All that needed to be done differently was an update to the OP with the actual deal time frame in parentheses.

[quote name='rawrker']Yes because we know all retailers announce their deals months in advance. There are restrictions from publishers about announcing deals within a given timeframe. Sometimes deals aren't even finalized until the week before. Business wise its just plain stupid to announce most deals too far in advance as other companies can match or try to beat which minimizes your own sales. No retailer does that for reasons listed above.

You can call that lazy all you want, just shows your own level of stupidity and lack of general understanding. Coupons show the dates that they are active for. If you save them for a game that comes out within a few days of their expiration then it is your own fault. Games can be delayed, deals can be cancelled, shipments can be delayed among host of other things. If something happens, pick something else or get a point card. You always have options.[/QUOTE]

Their OP could have said post launch deal. Not hard. No need for the childish insults.

picked up alice for 360 with my la noire coupon. Im not sure how ill like alice but im willing to give it a shot. Seeing as there arent many good releases till fall now ill prob be off the coupon train for a while. i still hope for sales or drops on Duke Nukem and DS3 to come quickly.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Not true. Many don't, but some do. For example, Shadows of the DAMNED has a manual.[/QUOTE]

My bad, could've sworn it didn't. But still, you're not really going to see any more, it will be more of a shock when it does have it vs. when it doesn't.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Well when I called I got customer service and they forwarded me to electronics. When I asked for Alice on PS3 she first had to ask me if it was for 360 even though I said PS3. Then she apparently checked (Although it was sitting there right infront of the case, looking all pretty). I don't care if they don't want to deal with me or not, they should at least care enough to make me want to shop there. If I get told something is not there because they are too incompetent to look a game up right, it is a problem.

So I took the survey after every receipt you buy and customer service is supposed to call me. Hopefully they will understand and do something about this.[/QUOTE]

i understand wat ur saying completely. they called over ppl from electronics for me, and didnt transfer me so my guy couldnt check. sorry for ur customer service man. my ppl r usually good wit wat they do

[quote name='cheesebu']If you had no idea that Homefront was going to be an awful game, you're really doing it wrong.[/QUOTE]

i had no idea it was going to be an awful game, cuz i enjoyed it lol. am i doing it wrong? but some reviews were mixed imo

[quote name='cheesebu']So people who still have LA Noire coupons just got locked out of the RE Mercs deal, correct? Yea, i think i'm done here. Announce your deals earlier or shut the fuck up about how they beat they competition. Shit is lazy.[/QUOTE]

don't complain, ur still getting the game. he could easily just not do any deals. and if u jsut called josh lazy, ur out of ur mind. the man takes a one week vacation after shit he's been through and u get all pissed.

[quote name='ShockandAww']The issue I think is that the OP said that a deal was planned for RE Mercs and it gave the date of 6/28. So it'd be fair to assume there'd be a deal on it this week. Instead of throwing a fit like that though he could probably talk to someone about it.[/QUOTE]

u know the saying about assuming

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Those dates are just when the games come out. Doesnt mean there will be a deal that day for it[/QUOTE]

^ wat he said

[quote name='Achilles00']I agree, and since it has 6/28 listed, I think it was also fair for us to assume that the deal would be valid that week and not some later date, as another posted suggested. While getting it for $30 the following week is solid, I think it's valid to say that Kmart's sale could have been announced much sooner. I can speak only for myself, but I passed on Capcom's 3DS case promo because I figure Kmart would offer a better deal.

Ah, well. I'm off the coupon train anyway and am sort of relieved that I won't have any pressure to spend a RE Mercs coupon down the road on something that I may not really want.[/QUOTE]

oh also, idk, josh has been busy lately but he did used to do posts like "post launch" or "launch offer" etc

[quote name='progaor06']i got sywrc whats blog only deal mean how do i get alice for 35 bucks i rarely shop at k-mart but i will start shopping now[/QUOTE]

blog only simply means its a deal that is advertised only on the blog which should be effective in most (if not all, cant remember) kmart stores and just go to the store and get the game, idk if u have to swipe ur card, but u might as well, u get points for it

Yep SP I dont mean to be a douche to Josh, he's on vacation and I'm hoping he ignored this thread through all of it :). And I don't know exactly when the offer was fixed (the wiki edits do) but it was fixed and it's still a couple days to the games release. So it still got done. And in the end it just said an offer was planned. Plans can and often do change.

The only question is could it be avoided in the future? If not, then that's the way it goes. Like I said this isnt some ongoing issue, and I don't think Josh should change anything. I just dont think cheesebu needed jumped on like that when imo he had a legitimate complaint.

ShockandAww its not just him. Its all the new people coming in here acting like if things don't go their way, they just feel the need to badmouth Kmart. Not every deal will be 100 percent right. Things do get messed up and people need to learn to just go with it. Whats huffing and puffing going to do for you besides make you look stupid?

Also it doesn't help when others come on here complaining they emailed josh when he is on vacation. I mean just be patient. Things will be taken care of.

Also going to say it again. The dates next to the games are when they come out. Maybe he has it planned to have a deal where game is 20 dollars off week after it comes out. Not everygame will have a coupon

Meh, i shouldn't have been pissy, but there is no reason to be this unclear about your deals. You can say the deals have to be secret all you want, but Amazon, Best Buy, and countless other retailers have no issue telling me what their deals are at least 2 weeks in advance.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']ShockandAww its not just him. Its all the new people coming in here acting like if things don't go their way, they just feel the need to badmouth Kmart. Not every deal will be 100 percent right. Things do get messed up and people need to learn to just go with it. Whats huffing and puffing going to do for you besides make you look stupid?
[/QUOTE]

It's the misplaced sense of entitlement here on CAG. Every one wants to buy cheap games and every one wants things to go their own way, but sometimes it doesn't. And when it doesn't, holy crap do we have a shit storm on our hands. "The coupon expires one week before the deal! Blah blah blah, it shouldn't be like this!!!"

Take the Movie Cash thread in the DVD/Blu Ray forum for example. There were people complaining about how some titles didn't come with enough movie cash to cover a full price ticket. I seriously couldn't believe someone was that stupid to complain about that. Here we have some movie studio giving us free money to go see a movie for a measly $4 (after the movie cash, $12 if you count the $8 Blu Ray you had to buy & now own) and people still complain.

Anyway... Will be picking up Alice. I saw some youtube videos of it and it looks like fun.

[quote name='cheesebu']Meh, i shouldn't have been pissy, but there is no reason to be this unclear about your deals. You can say the deals have to be secret all you want, but Amazon, Best Buy, and countless other retailers have no issue telling me what their deals are at least 2 weeks in advance.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but what? Now, you're just being a ridiculous troll. Amazon and other retailers have no problems giving you a deal 2 weeks in advance, huh? Then, please explain to me why other CAGs aren't aware of this. Please explain to me why these deals aren't posted 2 weeks in advance on this forum by other CAGs.

[quote name='cheesebu']Meh, i shouldn't have been pissy, but there is no reason to be this unclear about your deals. You can say the deals have to be secret all you want, but Amazon, Best Buy, and countless other retailers have no issue telling me what their deals are at least 2 weeks in advance.[/QUOTE]

really? Show me an example of any retailer that tells you what their deals will be 2 weeks from now.

You're on your own now dude :razz:

Amazon is a great company overall, and they do have some deals in advance, but like someone else was saying Josh sometimes works on these up to the last minute and most of the time he has the better deal in the end over any other retailer.

He also is the most consistent by far. You can bet that every major release for the year is going to have at least a competitive offer at Kmart. With Amazon I'm left guessing all the time. Are they even going to have an offer with game X?? And often they don't, like with Infamous 2. Sometimes they put it on last minute also like with LBP2 and Killzone I think it was.

Best Buy has a potentially killer offer with the buy 5/get $100 but again I'm left guessing. What games are going to have a 500 point bonus offer? Are any of them?? They're not telling (aside from Zelda).

TrU deals we know usually maybe a week in advance? And isnt that just because it leaks and not because they announce anything?

The Kmart blog deal is pretty awesome. Buy a PS3 Black Ops bundle get a $50 Kmart gift card and two free PS3 Greatest Hits games. If I didn't have a PS3 already I'd get in on this deal.

Would be awesome if there was a Wii deal that if you buy any Wii bundle get a $25 giftcard and two free Nintendo Select titles.

Also, just noticed on Kmart's website that LA Machineguns/Gunblade NY is $14.99. Is that the same price in-store? Checked one of my local Kmart locations and didn't find a copy. I take it I have to private message Stockboy to get a copy to at least one of my locations.

Edit: I'm guessing the PS3 system deals don't stack together.

Well Shock I have to disagree with you on the Best Buy deal. Yes 100 dollars is a great deal but my problem is that you have to buy 5 games from the list they give you. The List they show, there is only 2 games I am actually interested in owning. So big downfall there

Yeah and these dealers also have no issue matching or offering a better deal than Kmart's deal once it's announced. 45 days is plenty of time to use the coupon, yeah it sucks it expires before the deal you wanted to use it on, but that's how it goes sometimes. I for one wouldn't have bitched in the first place, without Josh's sweet deals you would not have had anything to complain about to begin with, just be thankful for what we get because they're damn good deals, and $29.99 post launch is worth it. It's not like this game is a day one must have, at least not in my book.

Picked up :360: Alice today for $20+tax after my SotD coupon. Hoping for good drops on Fear 3 and/or Dungeon Siege 3 or I'm probably done buying games until Deus Ex. My wallet needs a rest anyway. :D

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Well Shock I have to disagree with you on the Best Buy deal. Yes 100 dollars is a great deal but my problem is that you have to buy 5 games from the list they give you. The List they show, there is only 2 games I am actually interested in owning. So big downfall there[/QUOTE]
Yep thats true too. It's a select list at BB Whereas Kmart will have a deal with every one of those games and any other major release.

And you know Josh isn't going to fuck around with the major titles. The Batman or Skyrim or Battlefield type games have historically had killer deals. I doubt that's going to change.

Reading can be hard, but my issue wasn't that the coupons last 45 days. Its that now we apparently can't even plan ahead with them if they aren't going to tell us which deals are at launch and which are not.

And to whoever was asking...yes, Amazon tells you what games will have a credit with it, usually months in advance. That is a launch deal. The launch and post launch deals are different from the weekly ad deals, why should they be a secret when nobody elses launch deals are?

I get that Amazon can just price match. That's why they will always be superior.

[quote name='cheesebu']And to whoever was asking...yes, Amazon tells you what games will have a credit with it, usually months in advance. That is a launch deal. The launch and post launch deals are different from the weekly ad deals, why should they be a secret when nobody elses launch deals are?[/QUOTE]

Funny how "countless other retailers" becomes... Amazon.

Got Alice and a points card today for $20 after coupons. Was the $10 off purchase for buying Alice or the points card?

And no manual for Alice, it says "Manual Included on Disc". Not that big of a deal to me though

[quote name='confoosious']Funny how "countless other retailers" becomes... Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Amazon only advertises pre-order deals, as do other retailers.

Everything else at every other retailer (post-launch offers) is always announced as late as possible.

Yeah I know.

But even excepting Amazon's pre-order deals, it's still not countless retailers as cheesbu seems to claim. er.. claimed.

Nobody gives us as much transparency as Josh does with kmart deals.

[quote name='confoosious']
Nobody gives us as much transparency as Josh does with kmart deals.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

The only thing that ever pulls me away is the expiration dates. I have to have a plan for the coupons, whereas other retailers provide simple GCs that work forever.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I just dont think cheesebu needed jumped on like that when imo he had a legitimate complaint.[/QUOTE]
Perhaps, but it didn't help that his complaint was wrapped inside vitriol. People respond to the tone as much as the message, and he didn't do himself any favors letting his frustration and anger overpower what he was saying. I can have the best argument in the world, but if I say it like a douche, people will respond to me being a douche. (Not that I'm saying cheesebu was a douche; I'm trying to be illustrative.)

Sorry if this was answered (as usually, theres a ton of OT)-

Did we figure out how people were getting the $10 coupon? Will it work the rest of the week?

Had another positive experience today at a 'new' KMart.

I couldn't find PSN cards at my local KMart and was doing shopping in another town and saw their KMart. Dropped in and couldn't find the PSN cards again.

Finally found them over by the PS accessories (which I hadn't seen at my local KMart, so I may know where to look now.)

Used my $15 gaming coupon on a $20 card, no problems at all.

Thanks for working so hard on these deals Josh!

[quote name='DJ_Tet']Thanks for working so hard on these deals Josh![/QUOTE]
Suddenly, we segue into a scene where he's in the Bahamas reading your message on a laptop while sipping a pina colada.

Went to Kmart today and was debating the entire time if I should get Alice on Ps3 or 360. I really wish 360 would switch to the same case as Ps3. I hate the DVD casing. Anyways, I go in...all Ps3 copies are gone, and 1 360 is left. Gave my last LAN 20 off coupon, and paid only 16.xx for Alice. Sweet deal Josh!

Wasn't there supposed to be a deal for the Resident Evil 3ds game this week from the OP, or am I imagining things with the new edit?

No worries if not, just don't want to pay for the game unless I can get some kind of deal with it if I have to buy it full price. I can just wait til later otherwise. :)

[quote name='confoosious']Funny how "countless other retailers" becomes... Amazon.[/QUOTE]

You're inept...somebody asked about Amazon, which is why i said it was to the person who asked.

I realize that all retailers keep their post launch deals a secret as long as possible. Thats different from saying for months that you will have a deal for a game that isn't out yet, and then announcing 3 days before the game comes out that the deal is post launch.

Again, if this affected you, you may care. If it was for any system but 3DS, i'm sure some people would be upset, but barely anybody was waiting for this game to begin with. I'll be getting it from Gamefly for less than $25 and i spent my last coupon, so it isn't an issue.

[quote name='cheesebu']You're inept...somebody asked about Amazon, which is why i said it was to the person who asked.

I realize that all retailers keep their post launch deals a secret as long as possible. Thats different from saying for months that you will have a deal for a game that isn't out yet, and then announcing 3 days before the game comes out that the deal is post launch.

Again, if this affected you, you may care. If it was for any system but 3DS, i'm sure some people would be upset, but barely anybody was waiting for this game to begin with. I'll be getting it from Gamefly for less than $25 and i spent my last coupon, so it isn't an issue.[/QUOTE]

Don't let the door hit you on the ass.

[quote name='cheesebu']Its that now we apparently can't even plan ahead with them if they aren't going to tell us which deals are at launch and which are not.[/quote]
What's with all the "we can't even plan ahead anymore" drama? Has there been a trend in the OP where sales were announced and then delayed?... or is this just a singular mistake? What am I missing?

I am back in the office now. I was actually looking forward to jacking back into the matrix, hopefully everything is alright!

I'll try and catch up with everyone and the thread as quickly as possible!

Welcome back Josh. Thanks for the great deals I've been cashing in on.

Here is a question. Any plans to participate in Shopkick?

@chimpmeister:
Nice Sig btw...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back