Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='io']Yes, one of these before the Zelda coupon expires, please ;).[/QUOTE]

I agree, I would like to see a deal on LEGO Star Wars III: Clone Wars (Xbox 360). It has been hanging around the retail price since launch.

any chance of seeing mario sports mix on sale anytime soon? I have some coupons to spend and thats one I've wanted to see go down since it came out and I couldn't bite with a $15 coupon

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']90 days from launch[/QUOTE]

Good...maybe I can catch up on my backlog and then finish it before Dark Souls. :) Thanks for the info! Wow, 90 days though....that's a lot for any game...guess Sony really wants to make Infamous stand out.

Still hoping to see some kind of deal on Oblivion next week. Just need a reason, ANY reason to cancel my GameStop preorder... (Had a ton of credit. Figured I'd play it safe if the Kmart deal didn't pan out. I swear I'm not cheating on you Kmart. I love you baby. You know I'll always love you. You my boo.)

[quote name='Greendomo']Hey Josh, any chance you'll be doing a deal on the Cars 2 games?[/QUOTE]
I bought this a few weeks back, and it was fun. I got the plat in 3 days of casual play though.

Unless your interested in keeping it for the offline multiplayer, i'd check your redbox for this one.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']It is strange to think that Sears wouldn't be around anymore, considering the length at which it has been around. But, just like, Disney, all it takes is bad management to almost ruin an institution (I'm looking at you, Cinderella 3.) But if they did, in fact, merge... I would say it's highly likely that a number of stores would be closed for reasons of redundancy.[/QUOTE]

I used to despise Disney, too, when they spent about 10 years focused on nearly ruining everything good they ever had. But when Disney gobbled up Pixar, they inadvertently saved themselves. Pixar basically assumed total control of Disney from the inside out. All the people who used to be in charge of Pixar now hold all the power positions at Disney, board & otherwise. And sure enough, things have really turned around for them since that day. (Unless you happen to work at Black Rock, LOL)

Hmm, Duke Nukem for $34.99? I don't suppose that's for PC... ever since finding out how much better the PC version is, I've decided that's the only way to go. It'd be great if the PC version was $24.99 since PC games are usually $10 cheaper MSRP... ;)

[quote name='gamerdogbert']I used to despise Disney, too, when they spent about 10 years focused on nearly ruining everything good they ever had. But when Disney gobbled up Pixar, they inadvertently saved themselves. Pixar basically assumed total control of Disney from the inside out. All the people who used to be in charge of Pixar now hold all the power positions at Disney, board & otherwise. And sure enough, things have really turned around for them since that day. (Unless you happen to work at Black Rock, LOL)

Hmm, Duke Nukem for $34.99? I don't suppose that's for PC... ever since finding out how much better the PC version is, I've decided that's the only way to go. It'd be great if the PC version was $24.99 since PC games are usually $10 cheaper MSRP... ;)[/QUOTE]Not only that but Steve Jobs is on the board of Disney Now. Oddly enough I think his level of perfectionism brings a new light to Disney.

Anyway I would like to THANK Josh and your crew from the bottom of my heart. For responding to my e-mails and such, it's such a pleasure to not only know you guys do care but you guys also want to make sure my future experiences will be better. You guys rock.

[quote name='guitarguy']What's the NCAA deal?[/QUOTE]

Have you looked at the first post recently? Josh confirmed it's a simple/standard $20 coupon.

Hey Josh,

In the "Cheap Collector's Ed." thread someone mentioned they picked up Halo: Reach Legendary Edition for $19.99 from Kmart. They then proceeded to show their receipt adn it doesn't show an override. Is this a clearance drop or was that just an an anomaly?

[quote name='GBAstar']Hey Josh,

In the "Cheap Collector's Ed." thread someone mentioned they picked up Halo: Reach Legendary Edition for $19.99 from Kmart. They then proceeded to show their receipt adn it doesn't show an override. Is this a clearance drop or was that just an an anomaly?[/QUOTE]

Has to be a store-based markdown to move product. Someone used their markdown dollars on it, in my opinion.

[quote name='GBAstar']Hey Josh,

In the "Cheap Collector's Ed." thread someone mentioned they picked up Halo: Reach Legendary Edition for $19.99 from Kmart. They then proceeded to show their receipt adn it doesn't show an override. Is this a clearance drop or was that just an an anomaly?[/QUOTE]

The same guy later posted that it rang up $150 but had a sticker on it that said "$20, marked down from $40" and they honored it.

Is there a way to confirm stock at specific stores rather than having to bother StockBoy? There are 2-3 games I'm trying to pick up with my $60 gaming coupon, but in order to use it, I need all of them to be in stock at the same store. I suppose I could call a couple of stores and bug them that way...is there a better method?

So LA Noire is REALLY going to be $35 on Sunday? It's going to work when I take it to the cashier with my SYWR card? The registers will have been rebooted and what not prior?

I have a $10 off coupon that expires on Sunday and I don't want there to be an issue and then the store also not have PSN/XBLA cards and I get yelled at on here by the regulars for waiting till the last minute to redeem a coupon.

[quote name='berzirk']Is there a way to confirm stock at specific stores rather than having to bother StockBoy? There are 2-3 games I'm trying to pick up with my $60 gaming coupon, but in order to use it, I need all of them to be in stock at the same store. I suppose I could call a couple of stores and bug them that way...is there a better method?[/QUOTE]
Best way to is to research the UPC and call the store IMO. Thx!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Best way to is to research the UPC and call the store IMO. Thx![/QUOTE]

OK, thanks. Please disregard the recent email to the KmartHelp then. (my username is part of the email address) Will do. My God, you are the reason why Kmart gets all my my B&M videogaming business these days. Incredibly responsive and accessible. Great work as always!

[quote name='MSUHitman']So LA Noire is REALLY going to be $35 on Sunday? It's going to work when I take it to the cashier with my SYWR card? The registers will have been rebooted and what not prior?

I have a $10 off coupon that expires on Sunday and I don't want there to be an issue and then the store also not have PSN/XBLA cards and I get yelled at on here by the regulars for waiting till the last minute to redeem a coupon.[/QUOTE]
Yep, should be automatic. Not a SYWR exclusive either.

[quote name='caponesgun']Has to be a store-based markdown to move product. Someone used their markdown dollars on it, in my opinion.[/QUOTE]
That would be odd; could be a store initiative.

Hey Josh. Just wanted to say glad to have ya back and hope you had a nice (and much needed and deserved) vacation!

I'm ready for some kmart summer/fall deals now! :p

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Not only that but Steve Jobs is on the board of Disney Now. Oddly enough I think his level of perfectionism brings a new light to Disney.[/QUOTE]
That's also because of Disney's acquisition of Pixar. Jobs owned the company from the mid-80s onward, so when they got bought out, he got to be on the Disney board as a result. Just some useless trivia. :)

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Yep, should be automatic. Not a SYWR exclusive either.[/QUOTE]
I don't know if I'd be able to bring myself to buy LA Noire if I didn't already have it, even at such a good price, given all that's come out about its development, Team Bondi, and McNamara. Despite a fair few flaws, I liked it. But what McNamara seems to have put his team through to get that done hardly seems worth it.

Josh do you know why two worlds 2 would still be showing at the register $59.99?

I wanted to pick up a $20 copy today but the cashier said it was $60.. I thought I had read here and seen at another store it was one of the $20 drops?

[quote name='Ace!']had to cheat on KMart on the NCAA deal...Amazon matched the deal and its 57 bucks with no tax :([/QUOTE]

Same, I still may get it at Kmart. UPS doesn't deliver here until like 5PM, so I could be getting it at Kmart whenever it opens, which is like 8AM I believe.

But really, it came down to the next game I was planning on buying to use the credit on, which is Madden 12 Hall of Fame Edition. Considering my Kmart rarely ever gets collector's editions, I'd say the likelihood of them stocking it would be slim to none.

Hey Josh

I just got an email today from Kmart thanking me for my recent purchase. The last time i bought something from kmart was Alice for 360. Then the email recommended me some similar items and they were all car audio and car audio accessories. What gives? Did someone hack my SYWR card for its points?

[quote name='haize']I just got an email today from Kmart thanking me for my recent purchase. The last time i bought something from kmart was Alice for 360. Then the email recommended me some similar items and they were all car audio and car audio accessories. What gives? Did someone hack my SYWR card for its points?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']

Just curious as I'd love to get a PSP, but even $90 is a bit too much for my tastes still. I'd probably bite at around HALF that.[/QUOTE]

Wow, living up to your name there.. :applause:

I'd buy a 2nd and 3rd for $45 as well.

[quote name='SPVietBoy']log·ic/ˈläjik/Noun1. Reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity
2. A particular system or codification of the principles of proof and inference
to me, reasoning isn't the same for everyone. to me its related to how u think, and we obviously don't all think the same: for example. (to refer to the context) dino said cash can't be replaced because his logic dictates it is lost and can only be gained/lost, never replaced

oh and yea, i can see where u think i was mistaken but, i assure u, i wasnt :) lol
[/QUOTE]

nope, you are incorrect. even the definition you quote shows that you are incorrect: it's the codification of the principles of proof.

in other words, logic is:
a circle has no corners.
my house has 4 corners.
therefore, my house is not a circle.

that's the application of logical rules to deduce fact from fact.

if you prove something with logic, it's proven. that's why it's called a 'proof' - it's not an opinion, it's logically proven. you're confusing your terms, and using the word logic in place of 'think' or 'opinion'.

case in point: your example of "dino said cash can't be replaced because his logic dictates it is lost and can only be gained/lost, never replaced"
is incorrect because you're misusing the word logic.
you should be writing: "dino said cash can't be replaced because it's his OPINION that..."

[quote name='Ace!']had to cheat on KMart on the NCAA deal...Amazon matched the deal and its 57 bucks with no tax :([/QUOTE]
Not cheating! I ran the best deal possible for my chain and if it is beat it's beat. All I can do is maximize every dollar I can for everyone. Kudos to them for matching. I am kind of coming full circle on my stance with them.

If they match, they match. Whatever. If I have to settle for being the most consistent BM chain out there so be it. Either way, I am going to make it expensive for them :) scorched earth!

[quote name='dabamus']Josh, are all stores going to have at least one copy of the Elder Scrolls Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition?[/QUOTE]
That was the original plan, inventory team may have made changes and I'll need to confirm

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']That was the original plan, inventory team may have made changes and I'll need to confirm[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Not cheating! I ran the best deal possible for my chain and if it is beat it's beat. All I can do is maximize every dollar I can for everyone. Kudos to them for matching. I am kind of coming full circle on my stance with them.

If they match, they match. Whatever. If I have to settle for being the most consistent BM chain out there so be it. Either way, I am going to make it expensive for them :) scorched earth![/QUOTE]

This is the type of attitude we appreciate most.

[quote name='nervousxtian']Wow, living up to your name there.. :applause:

I'd buy a 2nd and 3rd for $45 as well.[/QUOTE]
Damn right. I'm STILL pissed at the time I missed out on a (likely hot) PSP for $15 from some guy who was trying to sell it to a local shop but 'didn't have his ID on him'.

I had $10 and the guy wouldn't eliminate the memory stick pro duo for $5 to take my offer of $10.:cry: All it needed was a charging cable.:whistle2:#

And speaking of PSP's, I see my question as to whether or not the PSP's that're currently $90 are on a clearance cycle that will see them continue to drop has not been answered. Moreover, I'd also like to know if the games that were $19.97 last month will be $9.97 this month sometime or not.

So how about it SHC, is Kmart making a comeback on the clearance schedule drops?;)

I got a psp 1000 for $15 at the flea two years ago. My wife uses it constantly to this day! I think the guy said it didnt work,lol. Sucker.

Managed to snag RE Merc 3D for free. I was surprised the SYWR $15 from DQVI and the game coupon from Zelda also deducted the tax as well.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Not cheating! I ran the best deal possible for my chain and if it is beat it's beat. All I can do is maximize every dollar I can for everyone. Kudos to them for matching. I am kind of coming full circle on my stance with them.

If they match, they match. Whatever. If I have to settle for being the most consistent BM chain out there so be it. Either way, I am going to make it expensive for them :) scorched earth![/QUOTE]

I have been all over the KMart deals...just feel bad, b/c you came out with a great deal...its just going to end up $10 cheaper.

I will be back!

With the tanking of the infamous 2 hero ed, am I price protected?

I still have mine from launch day, but used my coupon. It is still unopened. Still have receipt. Seeing it go for 60 hurts now.

Anything I can do or am I SOL? Not asking for sympathy, but wondering if any of the $108 I paid in cash is recoverable. If I'm SOL, thanks anyway. Shot in the dark here.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']With the tanking of the infamous 2 hero ed, am I price protected?

I still have mine from launch day, but used my coupon. It is still unopened. Still have receipt. Seeing it go for 60 hurts now.

Anything I can do or am I SOL? Not asking for sympathy, but wondering if any of the $108 I paid in cash is recoverable. If I'm SOL, thanks anyway. Shot in the dark here.[/QUOTE]
I must have missed this. I bought the HE too- and I shouldn't have. It's a series I don't care too much about, and one of the more expensive CEs i've purchased.

(don't want to hear it, vlv).

[quote name='ShreeAspenwood']Pretty sure price adjustments are just up to 7 days after purchase.[/QUOTE]
Yep. Return policy is 90 days I believe, but cannot do that either because I used the coupon from the purchase.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']With the tanking of the infamous 2 hero ed, am I price protected?

Anything I can do or am I SOL? Not asking for sympathy, but wondering if any of the $108 I paid in cash is recoverable. If I'm SOL, thanks anyway. Shot in the dark here.[/QUOTE]

You can do straight returns at K-Mart up to 90 days, but you would be out the value of the coupon. Chances are you would still come out better off though if you went ahead and picked it up for $60 from Gamestop or wherever.

[quote name='chriscolbert']You can do straight returns at K-Mart up to 90 days, but you would be out the value of the coupon. Chances are you would still come out better off though if you went ahead and picked it up for $60 from Gamestop or wherever.[/QUOTE]
So are you saying that since I used the $20 coupon that came with the purchase, I would get back $80 (100-20)?

I was afraid if I returned it I would have received a free $20 coupon. I just don't want to rip off Big K. But if what you're saying is the truth, then it would he a feasible option to get back 80.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']So are you saying that since I used the $20 coupon that came with the purchase, I would get back $80 (100-20)?

I was afraid if I returned it I would have received a free $20 coupon. I just don't want to rip off Big K. But if what you're saying is the truth, then it would he a feasible option to get back 80.[/QUOTE]

While I have not personally returned anything that I got using a coupon, it has been confirmed on several occasions by others that this in indeed what would happen. So you wouldn't be ripping them off in the least (technically you get screwed out of the savings but I understand to a degree why they do it that way but that's a different story) and should recoup $20 when all is said and done.

I'm just concerned with ripping them off if i do the return. I'd be fine getting80 back because I used the $20 coupon that came with the purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back