Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']Hi. I spent 19.99 on a game today but the msrp was $59.99 originally. Do I still get the $15 coupon since it was more than $40 originally?[/QUOTE]

Thank you for adding more value to the thread! Yay for contributing!

[quote name='confoosious']Hi. I spent 19.99 on a game today but the msrp was $59.99 originally. Do I still get the $15 coupon since it was more than $40 originally?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, you didn't get a coupon?

[quote name='GBAstar']Hi there. Now I can officially point out in the official Kmart thread, much like I dd in the other one that this sale looks EXACTLY like what your buddy Harvey and I stated that Kmart needed to do "Move stale inventory".

Except when we were sharing our opinions about two weeks ago we were told "Kmart has decided to put it's budget towards focusing on new releases". And called idiots and complainers and a bunch of other things.

Weird.[/QUOTE]

What the shit are you talking about?

[quote name='GBAstar']Thank you for adding more value to the thread! Yay for contributing![/QUOTE]

The amusement I got from reading his post is worth far more than your whining and stupidity.

[quote name='GreyFox787']Wish I had checked the comments here before heading out to K-Mart. Bought to games for $19.99, and of course no coupon because I'm 2 cents shy of $40 before tax. Is it too much to ask that there be a disclaimer in the original post stating this? Most places I frequent do not have such a ridiculous limitation (ie. Best Buy with their spend X amount get Y gift card), and it is really annoying for a frequent customer (not to mention how much I talk up K-Mart deals to gamer friends) to walk out the door without a coupon when he spends $42.XX in the store.[/QUOTE]

noob

[quote name='GBAstar']Thank you for adding more value to the thread! Yay for contributing![/QUOTE]
i just wanted to point out how amusing i found it that his sarcastic statement went against the implied msg he wanted to convey...

anyway. guess i wont partake in this deal even tho its not bad. if my stores had any games i wanted and didnt have, i would. or if psn cards worked. bunch of stuff online i wanna get now/when they come out

[quote name='GreyFox787']Wish I had checked the comments here before heading out to K-Mart. Bought to games for $19.99, and of course no coupon because I'm 2 cents shy of $40 before tax. Is it too much to ask that there be a disclaimer in the original post stating this? Most places I frequent do not have such a ridiculous limitation (ie. Best Buy with their spend X amount get Y gift card), and it is really annoying for a frequent customer (not to mention how much I talk up K-Mart deals to gamer friends) to walk out the door without a coupon when he spends $42.XX in the store.[/QUOTE]

Normally I won't comment on these sort of posts but it really makes no sense to me. When have you EVER taken part in a buy x get y sales that INCLUDED sales tax? Please name these magical places that does have what you call "ridiculous limitations" so we can all shop there. What if you lived in a state with no sales tax? You may not like the fact items cost $19.99 but $40 is still $40 and it is not $39.99 or $39.98. What I do not get is why didn't you return the items right then and figure out a way to get the $15 coupon. No instead in your infinite wisdom you decided to keep them and bother Josh because you cannot do math. Sorry but this is nothing but whining and stupidity being masked as justified outrage.

Edit: I would also like to inform you that you did NOT spend $42.XX at the store. You spent $39.98 and the remaining $2.XX goes to the government.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Normally I won't comment on these sort of posts but it really makes no sense to me. When have you EVER taken part in a buy x get y sales that INCLUDED sales tax? Please name these magical places that does have what you call "ridiculous limitations" so we can all shop there. What if you lived in a state with no sales tax? You may not like the fact items cost $19.99 but $40 is still $40 and it is not $39.99 or $39.98. What I do not get is why didn't you return the items right then and figure out a way to get the $15 coupon. No instead in your infinite wisdom you decided to keep them and bother Josh because you cannot do math. Sorry but this is nothing but whining and stupidity being masked as justified outrage.

Edit: I would also like to inform you that you did NOT spend $42.XX at the store. You spent $39.98 and the remaining $2.XX goes to the government.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, upon reading his post my first thought was about states that have no sales tax.

The store doesn't keep the tax. It just goes to the government.

[quote name='GBAstar']Hi there. Now I can officially point out in the official Kmart thread, much like I dd in the other one that this sale looks EXACTLY like what your buddy Harvey and I stated that Kmart needed to do "Move stale inventory".

Except when we were sharing our opinions about two weeks ago we were told "Kmart has decided to put it's budget towards focusing on new releases". And called idiots and complainers and a bunch of other things.

Weird.[/QUOTE]

You are right on. It is pretty unbelievable what the select few type on here and then shut up when they are proven wrong. This is a very good sale from a customer end and Kmart is definitely going to move some inventory that would never sell at non-sale price. Of course their sarcastic remarks will never stop because that is the only thing they ever will contribute to the thread.

In addition, I disagree with the people that come on here and complain about not reaching the $40 mark or being a couple cents short. Tax can and will never be included in a deal. It is pretty clear, reach the $40 mark, get the coupon. If you are on this thread making a complaint then I can only say it is your fault because it is splattered and talked about everywhere.

[quote name='jkircos']Ok if I spend more than 40 but then use a twenty dollar coupon will he new coupon print?[/QUOTE]

Yes it will, or should I say, it should.

Tried to score Alan Wake, but didn't see anything. Checked the $20 bin at the front, the $20 rack in electronics and normal game section. Bummer.

[quote name='CoronaKingSnake']They didn't have any gears packs at mine either bbaumbar. Stock is one thing on older games that will vary from store to store. You can still snag the game on Kmart.com for $19.99 w/ .99 shipping. Also noticed Alan Wake is $9.99 online as well w/ .99 shipping.[/QUOTE]

It's out of stock online now.

[quote name='harveyiscool']In addition, I disagree with the people that come on here and complain about not reaching the $40 mark or being a couple cents short. Tax can and will never be included in a deal. It is pretty clear, reach the $40 mark, get the coupon. If you are on this thread making a complaint then I can only say it is your fault because it is splattered and talked about everywhere.[/QUOTE]I know. It's like some people have never shopped before.

So, I have a small problem. I wanted to use my $15 coupon last night from Zelda: OoT, but my gf had it on her and got stuck in a nightmare traffic jam (fatal truck accident on a two lane highway that closed traffic in one direction for 6-7 hours) that held her up for five hours. We live in a small town with one way in unless you want to go another 100 miles out of your way. Of course it expired yesterday and I'm now out a coupon. I know some will say I'm SOL for not using it sooner, but there wasn't really anything I wanted until I saw the Move/Navigator/Sharpshooter deal. Anything I can do at this point? I'd hate to lose the $15, but I would understand if I did.

[quote name='Redeema']So, I have a small problem. I wanted to use my $15 coupon last night from Zelda: OoT, but my gf had it on her and got stuck in a nightmare traffic jam (fatal truck accident on a two lane highway that closed traffic in one direction for 6-7 hours) that held her up for five hours. We live in a small town with one way in unless you want to go another 100 miles out of your way. Of course it expired yesterday and I'm now out a coupon. I know some will say I'm SOL for not using it sooner, but there wasn't really anything I wanted until I saw the Move/Navigator/Sharpshooter deal. Anything I can do at this point? I'd hate to lose the $15, but I would understand if I did.[/QUOTE]

Just contact the guy Josh Deane on the first page directly and ask him. I would guess that he can not help you because it is an expired coupon, and you had 45 days to use it. But I could be wrong. No one here on this thread will be able to assist you though.

[quote name='nas6034']They don't do print ads in my area. It was posted on the kmart gamer blog. The CSR said if you HAVE an ad show me and ill adjust it or else it's the $20. So I am now left with contacting josh.[/QUOTE]

There should still be an online ad you can show your CSR from the Kmart site. What store number are you shopping at?

Shop Your Way Rewards members only: Buy $40 or more of gaming software BEFORE TAX and get a $15 gaming coupon.

Unless this is now the Twilight Zone, Phantom Zone, or the Outer Limits, I'm pretty sure it means spend $40+ before tax and get the coupon. I did not read in there buy software MSRP of $40 or more and get a $15 gaming coupon. Think that is why there is a BEFORE TAX in bold.

[quote name='Redeema']So, I have a small problem. I wanted to use my $15 coupon last night from Zelda: OoT, but my gf had it on her and got stuck in a nightmare traffic jam (fatal truck accident on a two lane highway that closed traffic in one direction for 6-7 hours) that held her up for five hours. We live in a small town with one way in unless you want to go another 100 miles out of your way. Of course it expired yesterday and I'm now out a coupon. I know some will say I'm SOL for not using it sooner, but there wasn't really anything I wanted until I saw the Move/Navigator/Sharpshooter deal. Anything I can do at this point? I'd hate to lose the $15, but I would understand if I did.[/QUOTE]

dam cmon man.......are you serious???

SHC will probably either give you a friendly "im sorry no we cant" or STFU.....he cant "help" you with your situation because he would have to help every other customer that didnt use there expired coupons (me included)

[quote name='jmbreci']Shop Your Way Rewards members only: Buy $40 or more of gaming software BEFORE TAX and get a $15 gaming coupon.

Unless this is now the Twilight Zone, Phantom Zone, or the Outer Limits, I'm pretty sure it means spend $40+ before tax and get the coupon. I did not read in there buy software MSRP of $40 or more and get a $15 gaming coupon. Think that is why there is a BEFORE TAX in bold.[/QUOTE]

Woosh! :D

[quote name='jmbreci']Shop Your Way Rewards members only: Buy $40 or more of gaming software BEFORE TAX and get a $15 gaming coupon.

Unless this is now the Twilight Zone, Phantom Zone, or the Outer Limits, I'm pretty sure it means spend $40+ before tax and get the coupon. I did not read in there buy software MSRP of $40 or more and get a $15 gaming coupon. Think that is why there is a BEFORE TAX in bold.[/QUOTE]

confoosius is a regular of this thread - he wasn't clear enough about his sarcasm and mocking of people making stupid excuses to get around the clearly stated requirements of a deal.

Happens every time when there's a good deal in this thread.

[quote name='harveyiscool']You are right on. It is pretty unbelievable what the select few type on here and then shut up when they are proven wrong. This is a very good sale from a customer end and Kmart is definitely going to move some inventory that would never sell at non-sale price. Of course their sarcastic remarks will never stop because that is the only thing they ever will contribute to the thread.

In addition, I disagree with the people that come on here and complain about not reaching the $40 mark or being a couple cents short. Tax can and will never be included in a deal. It is pretty clear, reach the $40 mark, get the coupon. If you are on this thread making a complaint then I can only say it is your fault because it is splattered and talked about everywhere.[/QUOTE]

So let me get this straight, you guys are sayin "I told you so," because K-Mart is running a deal? Are you guys taking credit for this or something?

I'm glad you got out of my comments that we are taking credit for something totally out of our control. You are beyond clueless dude. More private messages saying you "got me" would have been smarter.

[quote name='harveyiscool']I'm glad you got out of my comments that we are taking credit for something totally out of our control. You are beyond clueless dude. More private messages saying you "got me" would have been smarter.[/QUOTE]

Okay, then I'm failing to see the point in both your and GBAstar's posts, but then again, I'm not exactly talkin to Mensa members here. You must be stoked for your eBay store though.

I spent $65 on games last week & am within the 7 days period. Can I go back to do return re-buy & get the coupon?
Or is there only one way to find out!

i see no reason why you wouldn't be able to if everything is still sealed/return-able.

It's up to the person behind the register if they want to do it though.

Harvey how are the ebay profits going?

[quote name='aleraiders']dam cmon man.......are you serious???

SHC will probably either give you a friendly "im sorry no we cant" or STFU.....he cant "help" you with your situation because he would have to help every other customer that didnt use there expired coupons (me included)[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry I had an issue, no need to be an asshat. Next time you can keep your smart assitude to yourself. I just thought someone else might have had a similar issue along the way and gotten help. So, spare me your "c'mon man" crap. And he doesn't have to help everyone else, just people who he might feel had a somewhat justifiable excuse.

[quote name='Redeema']I'm sorry I had an issue, no need to be an asshat. Next time you can keep your smart assitude to yourself. I just thought someone else might have had a similar issue along the way and gotten help. So, spare me your "c'mon man" crap. And he doesn't have to help everyone else, just people who he might feel had a somewhat justifiable excuse.[/QUOTE]

So you believe waiting till the last day of a 45 day window and then getting stuck in traffic is a justifiable excuse? I feel bad for your boss.

No need to. She makes a shitton of money. I don't feel it's justifiable either, if there was something that could be done I'd be happy, if not I'll survive. It's called customer service for a reason, that's the kind of thing good business does. They make little exceptions to help out people who would be happy to shop at their establishment, that way they can build good will with people who will then spread the word to their friends and family.

[quote name='jkircos']Ok if I spend more than 40 but then use a twenty dollar coupon will he new coupon print?[/QUOTE]

i'm not sure but i think there was a conversation about this where ppl have said they didnt receive. i think a coupon doesnt count as a form of payment and so ur technically only paying total - 20. so if the new total isnt above 40 before tax then i dont think it'll print. i cant be 100% sure as its been awhile

i dont think there's anything he could do. afterall, the point of it being coupons is the hope that ppl dont use it. if it was a store issue, he prob could/would do something.

[quote name='DanteWarrior']I spent $65 on games last week & am within the 7 days period. Can I go back to do return re-buy & get the coupon?
Or is there only one way to find out![/QUOTE]

jer beat me to both these posts. lol but jm, its a sarcastic post, he knows how the deals work. mocking those who ask questions like that basically

and u should be able to. as long as u meet all requirements for return/rebuy. if there was a deal on parts of those tho... i'm not sure about.

You might be right SpVietBoy about the coupon. I thought that since it was a specific software gaming deal and not a storewide spend x amount, get x coupon, it should work. So who knows. That should be a valid concern for some.

[quote name='wantedman728']Does anyone recommend Twisted Metal Head On and/or Castlevania on the psp???[/QUOTE]
(drinks random person's blood) Yesssss....

[quote name='wantedman728']Does anyone recommend Twisted Metal Head On and/or Castlevania on the psp???[/QUOTE]

Yes! Twisted Metal was a launch title, but it's still a blast. Castlevania is the shit, you get Symphony of the Night with a new translation, playable Maria and new voice acting. You also get the original version of Rondo of Blood plus a new version with all new graphics. Both are 2 great PSP games.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']It would be nice if there was always some sort of cheap filler to when you just want two $19.99 games to get the coupon to print out.[/QUOTE]

Yep. The cheapest game would be one of the $6.99 PSP titles, I believe. That's why this isn't much of a deal.

[quote name='takotchi']Yep. The cheapest game would be one of the $6.99 PSP titles, I believe. That's why this isn't much of a deal.[/QUOTE]

If you were going to spend 40, it's a great deal.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I don't have a 360 though and I'm not going to spend $10(in cash) to make only $8 back(in credit:roll:) and then have to deal with the hassle of eBaying the code.:booty:

If the sale included PSN/points cards though and I already had the one $20 Kmart gc I'm expecting to get in the next week or so, then I'd gladly buy 2 $20 PSN cards for $40+tax and then make that three PSN cards the next week by using the $15 coupon on another one.

But with a backlog in the double digits right now I don't really need anymore games sitting on my shelf collecting dust.:cry:[/QUOTE]

Best Buy is having a 40% promo currently you wouldn't just get $8, come on now, would it be smart to suggest something like that so you would lose money. Your post needs more smiley faces.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']If you were going to spend 40, it's a great deal.[/QUOTE]
Exactly, It is meant to compel multiple purchases. Just a bit of a spiff more than anything.

Was all set to buy a few games including Punch Out for the Wii when the lady told me it was taken off of clearance and bumped back up to 50. Asked her to check it and she confirmed. Just left at that point as the deal wasn't really worth it as that was the only one of the games I really wanted. Ordered a used copy off amazon for 20 shipped instead.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Exactly, It is meant to compel multiple purchases. Just a bit of a spiff more than anything.[/QUOTE]
It's spiffy-keen.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']If you were going to spend 40, it's a great deal.[/QUOTE]

Problem is that if someone buys a game for 39.99 they need to find a filler to get them over 40 bucks.

Why complain? A man works hard to get some deals through AND put up sale prices, and some still complain about reaching a threshold to get a coupon?

This is a business afterall.

[quote name='Marauder7']Problem is that if someone buys a game for 39.99 they need to find a filler to get them over 40 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Then save your fucking money this week. Anything that's $39.99 today will be $19.99 by January of next year.

/firstworldproblems

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Why complain? A man works hard to get some deals through AND put up sale prices, and some still complain about reaching a threshold to get a coupon?

This is a business afterall.[/QUOTE]

Yeah my biggest complaint is that Josh isn't giving this stuff away.

[quote name='Marauder7']Yeah my biggest complaint is that Josh isn't giving this stuff away.[/QUOTE]

he should be paying us to try out his merchandise. :lol:

Josh, should i get a 3ds a sears and get it price matched, or wait until the deal at K-Mart? i know you cant tell us the upcoming deal, but a kick in the right direction would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back