Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
so psyched for dues ex. and i get to jump on the train for free because i've been saving up my sywr points. thanks josh, you're awesome.

[quote name='DPsycho']Yes, but in very low numbers. They took requests via email to have copies sent to local stores, though this in no way guarantees those copies to those who requested them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm probably SoL since my Kmart doesn't usually carry many CEs.

Gonna get there close to opening tomorrow, because of some other stuff I have to do until late afternoon, hopefully the employees can figure out how to find/sell an augmented edition at opening.

I saw a copy tonight from amazon for the 360 version that fell out of the cardboard while at work and all I gotta is that the cover sleeve is very sleek and nice. Might be 1 of the best sleeves I ever seen.

Struck out at Kmart at Penn . Spoke with Antonio in the electronic section and told me that the guys last night didn't put the new games up. He offered to look in the stock room but I had to wait because the night shift took the keys to the stock room and looking to see if anyone in the store had the keys. Guess will have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up and hope the Augmented Edition is still in stock.

Had no problem at the East Brunswick, NJ store. $5 coupon from the site worked and the $20 coupon printed out with no issues. It seems they only had 4 copies though, so I am glad I went early.

[quote name='DomLando']Had no problem at the East Brunswick, NJ store. $5 coupon from the site worked and the $20 coupon printed out with no issues. It seems they only had 4 copies though, so I am glad I went early.[/QUOTE]

My store only had four copies as well. I didn't try using the $5 off coupon (although now I wish I had) because I was paying with a $20 coupon as well and I figured that'd disqualify me.

Print was pretty cool too. However they didn't have the augmented version but I expected that going in. The only CE/SE/LE my store gets is AAA titles.

Just got back and got two copies but only got one coupon in return, I assume you only get one per membership number. No biggie I'll just return one and get it at Target, not to mention the fact that I forgot about the $5 off coupon so in a weird way it worked out.
I would have liked getting two $20 coupons since I was going to use them to get Resistance 3, now I'll just get a PSN card to buy RE4.

[quote name='actripxl']Just got back and got two copies but only got one coupon in return, I assume you only get one per membership number. No biggie I'll just return one and get it at Target, not to mention the fact that I forgot about the $5 off coupon so in a weird way it worked out.
I would have liked getting two $20 coupons since I was going to use them to get Resistance 3, now I'll just get a PSN card to buy RE4.[/QUOTE]

The deals are usually two per customer, you should have done separate transactions.

[quote name='actripxl']Just got back and got two copies but only got one coupon in return, I assume you only get one per membership number. No biggie I'll just return one and get it at Target, not to mention the fact that I forgot about the $5 off coupon so in a weird way it worked out.
I would have liked getting two $20 coupons since I was going to use them to get Resistance 3, now I'll just get a PSN card to buy RE4.[/QUOTE]

If you had done separate purchases I think it would've worked fine although I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to use both on Resistance since the bar codes would be the same

On my way to grab a copy of DE soon. Gotta run by work to print the $5 coupon off though (someone let me know if Kmart has a deal on printers soon, lol).

[quote name='atc250es']The deals are usually two per customer, you should have done separate transactions.[/QUOTE]

The thing is I did, one is for my brother's birthday which is Saturday so I wanted to give him a separate receipt but only the first one printed up.

Come to think of it I don't remember the cashier taking my mem # the second time around, I'm guessing that was it. I'll head back later on and use the $5 off coupons that I forgot about.

[quote name='sadboy']Did anyone buy an Augmented Edition?[/QUOTE]
I picked up an Augmented Edition this morning. Went smoothly and I got my coupon.

I like my Kmart. The guy working in electronics knows his stuff and I always end up talking to him about games and anime.

I grabbed Deus Ex this morning, got the art print, and coupon no issues. Only disappointment was no stores in town were carrying the Augmented Edition.

Picked up the Aug Ed no problem, they only had one for 360 and one for ps3, this limited edition appears to actually be "limited", unlike most over produced collectors edition. Back on the coupon train, WOOT! Thanks SHC

got the augmented edition but the store wouldnt give me the print. oh well i just wanted the ce.

Anyone know what the deal for NHL 12 maybe. I'm thinking about ordering from amazon since I got the $20 credit, but I rather have it right away and would mind a $20 gaming coupon.

Just got back with my Aug. Ed. for the 360, the poster and my $20 coupon (which expires on 10/08/11). Personally hate this kind of shrinkwrap job; always makes me think that it was resealed.

Game wasn't out but manager came to help me. Went in the back and got the game. He made a second trip to get the poster. Nice to have a manager that wants to help instead of getting blown off. This was store #3435

Thanks for the deal Josh and thanks to Stockboy for shipping the Aug Ed to the store. If anyone wants to try for the Aug Ed of the game, try this store. Stockboy might have sent a couple copies with my request

[quote name='nbballard']These are on clearance for $20 at Sears.

fyi- the guy that can provide you an accurate response is really good about reading all the pages he missed. You don't need to flood the thread with the same question over and over.[/QUOTE]

Which ones are $20? Thanks man no one will answer me and tons of people are asking this question without an answer. We really need Josh here!! If anyone can tell me if Kmart has the blutooth ps3 headsets on sale and how much they are that would be great.

Just got my augmented copy and print. Used the $5 off coupon and my $20 coupon printed with the receipt. I didn't even have to ask for the print, which was a good thing because I completely forgot about it at the register. The girl at the counter just pulled it out from somewhere on her own and rang me up.
Thanks again for the awesome deal. All of my Day 1 purchases have been at Kmart since you started posting these awesome week one deals.

Went to the closest Kmart, they didn't even have the game in. They had one guy covering the entire electronics area who didn't look like he knew what he was doing, and told me it probably won't be in stock until the end of the week since they were taking inventory today.

Then I drove 20 miles to another one, where I had a relatively good experience. The coupon registered, I got the print after he talked with the manager since he wasn't even aware of them; we chatted about the game for a bit, too. He actually gave me four, since he decided they probably weren't going to do anything with them so I'll give those to some friends...

Anyways, they weren't carrying the Augmented Edition which was really disappointing to me. The standard edition had a nice slip-cover on it, though. All in all I'm content with my purchase, but not overjoyed. I think I'll stick to Amazon and BB from now on... though if the pre-order bonus for Dead Island or Rage is nice, I'll definitely be using my $20 Off cert on that.

This would have been MUCH better if the deal stretched to the online store. I'm sure that's being worked on, I just hope it happens before the better games of this year are released!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the game and the print, $5 coupon worked and the $20 gaming coupon printed. Employee who rang me out was on the ball about the print, too.

There is no limit on this offer, there is only a limit 1 per transaction (system restriction more than anything).

I had my first really bad Kmart experience today. The lady at the register said she wasn't sure if they could accept the $5 coupon and she had to page a manager. 20 minutes went by and she paged several times, finally the phone rang and she said no managers were available because they were all on lunch??? She also said the print wasn't free and wouldn't allow me to get one with game purchase. The coupon printed fine, but a very frustrating experience to say the least.... This was in Greenville, SC

[quote name='aznhero913']I can't wait until the online gaming dept. is up....

My store had no art, no game, no clue...[/QUOTE]
Same.....

[quote name='aznhero913']I can't wait until the online gaming dept. is up....

My store had no art, no game, no clue...[/QUOTE]
This wasn't like Marvel vs Capcom either, we sent in identical units of the picture to the amount of Deus Ex that was shipped in. Everything landed last Friday.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']This wasn't like Marvel vs Capcom either, we sent in identical units of the picture to the amount of Deus Ex that was shipped in. Everything landed last Friday.[/QUOTE]

Same issue at my store. Had the game no pic. Store 4382.

Kinda bummed. Stock Boy sent some Augmented Editions to my store, but apparently they sold out between 8am and noon. Not sure if it was just one or two, I figure it couldn't be too many, but I still missed out on the game that was sent for me.
Oh well, good thing I didn't cancel my GameStop preorder yet. Hopefully next time!

One k-mart I went to did not have Deus Ex. The other one, I'm at right now with the game in sight. No one back here, no one at customer service. Guess I'll just stand here for awhile. I think I'm going to laydown on the game counter.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']This wasn't like Marvel vs Capcom either, we sent in identical units of the picture to the amount of Deus Ex that was shipped in. Everything landed last Friday.[/QUOTE]
The guy at my store is usually on the ball and said that when he went through the cage this morning, there were no prints. I'm assuming they are there somewhere though. I'll stop by there again soon and inquire. It took me going back for the second or third time to get my Marvel print for me to finally get my Black Ops patch. The guy this morning even commented on those, saying that if he found the prints he would set one aside for me and that he remembered me trying to get the BlOps patch for months and that he still has a giant stack of them in the counter after they finally turned up.

Anyways, back on the coupon train. $5 off coupon worked, but pretty much only took off tax. Oh well, can't wait to play it some time later tonight.

[quote name='Br4inDead']One k-mart I went to did not have Deus Ex. The other one, I'm at right now with the game in sight. No one back here, no one at customer service. Guess I'll just stand here for awhile. I think I'm going to laydown on the game counter.[/QUOTE]
Please take a picture if you are so inclined.

Officially I am kidding.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']The guy at my store is usually on the ball and said that when he went through the cage this morning, there were no prints. I'm assuming they are there somewhere though. I'll stop by there again soon and inquire. It took me going back for the second or third time to get my Marvel print for me to finally get my Black Ops patch. The guy this morning even commented on those, saying that if he found the prints he would set one aside for me and that he remembered me trying to get the BlOps patch for months and that he still has a giant stack of them in the counter after they finally turned up.

Anyways, back on the coupon train. $5 off coupon worked, but pretty much only took off tax. Oh well, can't wait to play it some time later tonight.[/QUOTE]
They shipped in the same box as Deus Ex so it really should not be an issue.

Well Josh,

I just wanted to thank you for all your effort with the gaming coupons. I think you're a true asset at K-mart and they're lucky to have you. However, I'm going to have to say goodbye to K-mart and jump ship after the crap I dealt with this weekend over the HP Touchpad.

I'll miss buying games with my coupons and it was fun. I just wanted to thank you for all the great deals before I went on my way.

[quote name='MikeE021286']Any news on the PC version?

I'd like to get the game on PC --- is the PC version eligible for the $20 coupon?[/QUOTE]
same, I would appreciate a confirmation on this, this is the only thing that determines whether i buy it at kmart or amazon, and i would prefer kmart since i have some SYWR points

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']They shipped in the same box as Deus Ex so it really should not be an issue.[/QUOTE]
Oh, I'm not doubting you. Like I said though, this guy is usually on the ball, so I have to assume someone picked them up and set them somewhere, only for them to surface maybe in a week or so.
Don't know why it happens, but stuff gets lost easily there.

[quote name='SpiderHulkThing']Well Josh,

I just wanted to thank you for all your effort with the gaming coupons. I think you're a true asset at K-mart and they're lucky to have you. However, I'm going to have to say goodbye to K-mart and jump ship after the crap I dealt with this weekend over the HP Touchpad.

I'll miss buying games with my coupons and it was fun. I just wanted to thank you for all the great deals before I went on my way.[/QUOTE]
Yikes! Thanks for the kind words. I am definitely interested in hearing what happened though if you want to drop me a line.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Oh, I'm not doubting you. Like I said though, this guy is usually on the ball, so I have to assume someone picked them up and set them somewhere, only for them to surface maybe in a week or so.
Don't know why it happens, but stuff gets lost easily there.[/QUOTE]
Just frustrating, we worked pretty hard to make this as easy as possible for everyone. Open the box of Deus, "yay, pics are in there too, let me find a way to lose them."

Hey Josh. My store didn't have the prints either. Not sure if sold out or what. Any chance I can pick one up later if I show my receipt showing I bought the game Day 1?

On a more positive note, although there have been a few hicups with my store (nothing even close to major), everything went through 100% flawless buying the game and getting the $20 coupon. Game in stock and on display. No register issues. No uninformed employees. No manager overrides. Simple.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Just frustrating, we worked pretty hard to make this as easy as possible for everyone. Open the box of Deus, "yay, pics are in there too, let me find a way to lose them."[/QUOTE]

Well I feel bad for everyone who had trouble, but it went easily for me, store 3018. I got my copy and my print, they were both inside the box sitting on the counter already, the guy, Alex, in electronics was ahead of the game. Although I was surprised to see/hear that the store only got 4 copies in, 2 360, 2 ps3...

Picked up the game, my store had 5 in stock for ps3 and two rows of maybe 5 for xbox haha.. But the guy didnt know about the photo so I had to ask him for it

The posts here really make me appreciate my Kmart. Not only did they have the print but they had a sign advertising the free print with purchase of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back