KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the $35 game deal is slightly confusing. Hopefully Josh will chime in w/ some clarification. I understand the coupon deal the following week but if you are limited to select $35 games or if you could say buy a $50 game and just pay the difference.

Kmart F%d me on the Dew deal. I did get the $10 coupon, however the 4 for $14 didn't work out to well. Only dbl xp Mtn dew products my store had was on the Game Fuel 12 packs. the Cherry flavored game fuel packs came up $3.50 each but the mighty green infused came up at $4.65 a 12 pack.... gotta go back now and deal with the very winning customer service...

And Jekki... that game find is truly AWESOME! I would see if the Museum needs it for their display on early 2000's gaming

How much double xp minutes can we get with $20 worth of Dew/Doritos?

Edit: Not sure how much is a Dew 12- pack but look like $3.50? That comes up to 6 12- packs for $21 which is 270 minutes (4.5 hours)

[quote name='209chromatic']How much double xp minutes can we get with $20 worth of Dew/Doritos?[/QUOTE]

4-12 pks of XP labeled Dew pack will net you: 3hrs of dbl xp @ 45 min per

Check the website for more info dewxp.com

When you input the codes you get tokens for prize drawings and some cards that if collected as a set get you bonus gear or something

[quote name='CoronaKingSnake']4-12 pks of XP labeled Dew pack will net you: 3hrs of dbl xp @ 45 min per

Check the website for more info dewxp.com

When you input the codes you get tokens for prize drawings and some cards that if collected as a set get you bonus gear or something[/QUOTE]
oh dang, 12 packs are more than I thought lol, also you get 15 extra minutes I believe for doing a doritos and mountain dew code at the same time. Though you can only do that once a week.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Yeah every retailer is keeping the Uncharted 3 deal close to their vest, I will be picking it up at Kmart regardless since I have the $30 Batman coupon and I will likely get a $20 coupon in return[/QUOTE]
a $20 coupon would be ok for the metal gear collection but i think it would suck for uncharted 3 since uncharted is such a huge release. since the bf3 deal was meh, hopefully they are working on a great uncharted deal.

I would use my $30 arkham coupon on one of the following:

Uncharted 3 + $30 coupon
Metal Gear Collection + $20 coupon

If not, I'll probably use the $40 on Lord of the Rings and try to trade in LotR somewhere.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Yeah the $35 game deal is slightly confusing. Hopefully Josh will chime in w/ some clarification. I understand the coupon deal the following week but if you are limited to select $35 games or if you could say buy a $50 game and just pay the difference.[/QUOTE]

I would definitely be all in for the $35 off of a regular game and just pick this bundle up day 1 but if its just a free $35 game (which I can't imagine any sparking my interest) I'm going to have to wait or find a different bundle deal someplace else.

if you want pepsi products, go to walgreens. This week they're having pepsi 12 packs 3 for $9.96 and there is a coupon in the ad for a free 12 pack of diet pepsi / pepsi maxx with puchase of 3 12 packs.

[quote name='whizer17']I would definitely be all in for the $35 off of a regular game and just pick this bundle up day 1 but if its just a free $35 game (which I can't imagine any sparking my interest) I'm going to have to wait or find a different bundle deal someplace else.[/QUOTE]

I will probably be sitting out this bundle deal. Only reason is I have about $100 in gamestop credit towards a new ps3 160 gb model. Gonna use my $30 batman coupon towards lotr and if for some reason I hate the game I'll just trade it.

People are getting their hopes up too much after that Batman coupon. I doubt any other game this year will get that amount. Just anticipate a $20 coupon for any major $59.99 release and be pleasantly surprised at anything beyond that.

Also I think (but dont know) there's a week or two coming up where we may not get a coupon for buying any one specific game. May have to buy a couple things to get a higher value coupon.

single player battlefield 3 looks better than expected. guess i'll look at reviews. Might get it with the $30 coupon.. I wasn't going to, but new job and all, might as well get the coupon and the limited edition content.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Yeah the $35 game deal is slightly confusing. Hopefully Josh will chime in w/ some clarification. I understand the coupon deal the following week but if you are limited to select $35 games or if you could say buy a $50 game and just pay the difference.[/QUOTE]

Yeah good sir, I was wonderingthe same thing but after reading $35 value game replaced with $50 coupon week of 11-6 .We get the $50 coupon with the 320gb UC3 bundle purchase only on the first week so
11-1-11 thru 11-6-11 we get the $50 gaming coupon...i think.

Usually the coupons activate the sunday after. I know the main man will totally clarify cause i need to know too. Either way, great deal.:D

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']if you want pepsi products, go to walgreens. This week they're having pepsi 12 packs 3 for $9.96 and there is a coupon in the ad for a free 12 pack of diet pepsi / pepsi maxx with puchase of 3 12 packs.[/QUOTE]

That's not really a good deal either. And buying them at Walmart doesn't get you a gaming coupon.

[quote name='BWeed560']Yeah good sir, I was wonderingthe same thing but after reading $35 value game replaced with $50 coupon week of 11-6 .We get the $50 coupon with the 320gb UC3 bundle purchase only on the first week so
11-1-11 thru 11-6-11 we get the $50 gaming coupon...i think.

Usually the coupons activate the sunday after. I know the main man will totally clarify cause i need to know too. Either way, great deal.:D[/QUOTE]
No I dont think so. Fom what Josh actually posted and going off memory, week 1 would be a game that's a $35 value. That's probably a specific game (or something specific) from what I remember it sounding like.

The second week sounded like a $50 coupon.

[quote name='Evolved']That's not really a good deal either. And buying them at Walmart doesn't get you a gaming coupon.[/QUOTE]

Kmart has a buy 3x 24 pack of pepsi for $15 going on this week also for SYWR members. That of course wouldnt get you the coupon but still a good deal.

Also that Walgreens deal is equivalent so I dont see how it isnt good. It equals about .21 cents a can.

[quote name='Evolved']That's not really a good deal either. And buying them at Walmart doesn't get you a gaming coupon.[/QUOTE]
Eh then where is there that has a "good" deal?

4x 12 packs for $10 = 2.50 each...

Kmart has a buy 3x 24 pack of pepsi for $15 going on this week also for SYWR members.

[quote name='41down']can josh or someone confirm that kirby will be in store tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

Hate to say it, but the weekly ad has it dated for Tuesday.

[quote name='shadowkast']Wanted to add that the electronics guy was an idiot when I bought batman. I asked when they expected more in stock. He replied "3-30 days, it might not be for a month we will get anymore". I said, it's batman, it's popular. So popular you sold out, why would they not get more in ASAP?! He replied, "just saying of you wanna play it you should get it from somewhere else."

Thanks buddy, pushing sales to best buy and target across the street. Great idea, I'm sure your boss will make you employee of the month for that one[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I see nothing wrong here. He's not in control of restocking and he's giving you an honest answer. Even Josh tells us, rather regularly at that, that when competitors have games in stock that KMart has run out of or on special sale at really good prices, we should go and buy from them.

What would you have preferred the employee do? Lie to you?

[quote name='nomoregroundhogs']Hate to say it, but the weekly ad has it dated for Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

Someone did mention that. This is a real hurdle as, when cashiers are told that a game should be out on a day other than Tuesday, the first place they go is the ad. Seeing it in print as a Tuesday release, they're not going to consider any argument after that.

[quote name='DPsycho']Someone did mention that. This is a real hurdle as, when cashiers are told that a game should be out on a day other than Tuesday, the first place they go is the ad. Seeing it in print as a Tuesday release, they're not going to consider any argument after that.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, and on top of that, if Kmart's ad has it dated for Tuesday, I would think there's a good chance Kmart's checkout computer system has it dated for Tuesday as well, which would prevent you from being able to buy Kirby tomorrow even if there was a knowledgeable employee willing to sell it.

[quote name='nomoregroundhogs']Exactly, and on top of that, if Kmart's ad has it dated for Tuesday, I would think there's a good chance Kmart's checkout computer system has it dated for Tuesday as well, which would prevent you from being able to buy Kirby tomorrow even if there was a knowledgeable employee willing to sell it.[/QUOTE]

i really hope that thats not the case...

Reading this last page I'm lost and dunno wtf you guys are talking about haha.. a $30 dollar off coupon for what? I was looking at this thread for the $20 coupon and getting the PS3 headset for $69.99 with preordering BF3.. Fill me in on what you are talking about please?

[quote name='SuperMario64']Freakin ad...

Say, has someone ever bought a game on Monday on release day?[/QUOTE]

im not fully understanding your question. nintendo always releases their games on weird days...sunday,monday, etc...the actual street date for kirby is tomorrow monday the 24th. the ad has it listed for tues the 25th. so thats what theyre referring to.

Went to get skylanders today using my $30 coupon from batman. everything went smooth til the cashier rang up the character pack (free with purchase) and it didn't come up free. After an override, she re-rang up my purchase but didn't include the coupon. My mistake for not noticing at first, but when I pointed it out to her on the receipt she claimed it was "already deducted". After spending the next 3 minutes explaining how she messed up, she gave me back the coupon. My question is: Because she rang up the coupon initially but then canceled the purchase, is my coupon still valid?

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']Reading this last page I'm lost and dunno wtf you guys are talking about haha.. a $30 dollar off coupon for what? I was looking at this thread for the $20 coupon and getting the PS3 headset for $69.99 with preordering BF3.. Fill me in on what you are talking about please?[/QUOTE]$30 coupon came with batman

[quote name='DPsycho']Honestly, I see nothing wrong here. He's not in control of restocking and he's giving you an honest answer. Even Josh tells us, rather regularly at that, that when competitors have games in stock that KMart has run out of or on special sale at really good prices, we should go and buy from them.

What would you have preferred the employee do? Lie to you?
.[/QUOTE]
Fair enough, guess you just had to be there to hear the tone of his voice. He came off as pushing me away while i have my wallet open. I asked if he could check another store and he basically told me to go check myself. I get where your coming from and your point though

[quote name='mackie619']Went to get skylanders today using my $30 coupon from batman. everything went smooth til the cashier rang up the character pack (free with purchase) and it didn't come up free. After an override, she re-rang up my purchase but didn't include the coupon. My mistake for not noticing at first, but when I pointed it out to her on the receipt she claimed it was "already deducted". After spending the next 3 minutes explaining how she messed up, she gave me back the coupon. My question is: Because she rang up the coupon initially but then canceled the purchase, is my coupon still valid?[/QUOTE]

Interesting. No idea though, I'd just send a message to the email address in the OP, they'll take care of you

[quote name='shadowkast']Fair enough, guess you just had to be there to hear the tone of his voice. He came off as pushing me away while i have my wallet open. I asked if he could check another store and he basically told me to go check myself. I get where your coming from and your point though[/QUOTE]

Yeah the cashier should have offered to call another store in the area if he didn't have customers waiting in line and at least been apologetic about the lack of stock.

[quote name='SuperMario64']Freakin ad...

Say, has someone ever bought a game on Monday on release day?[/QUOTE]

StarFox was a Friday release, but at my store, they checked the ad before going back to grab me a copy. The ad was correct, but since Friday is an unusual day for a new release, they hadn't put it out.

If I were buying this I'd print out the Amazon page, which lists Oct. 24 as the release date.

Target's ad also has Kirby listed with a 10/25 date (at 5:00pm!). Amazon also isn't listing it in-stock as of today (currently usually ships in 2-4 weeks). There's a 3rd party currently selling it as "in stock", though.

the last monday release i remember was wii play motion, and no one had it on monday, despite nintendo's constant tweeting that it would be availble that day. I would love to get kirby today, but I am not counting on it. Was golden sun DS a monday release? I kind of remember it not being available until tuesday as well.

but I will go and buy a bunch of mountain dew and doritos, so I will check for Kirby while I am there.

So are the new clearance games already clearanced and he will post them next week, or are they going into full effect next week? Would like to know as I should probably not wait until they are listed because I'll miss out, but also don;t want to travel all the way to the store if they are not in effect.

Thank you to whoever put the weekly spaces in the "Coming Soon" section, makes it MUCH easier to read and plan.

I don't know why Nintendo would pick a Monday release date, at least the Sunday's made sense as people were home to play them all day (sorry I don't remember which games but more than 1). Monday? Just wait until Tuesday as most stores probably won't have it out until then anyway. I don't think Amazon had 99c release date delivery either. My son wants this for Christmas so I'm waiting anyway, maybe a B1G1 sale somewhere w/ Zelda. 1 month until Black Friday, 2 months until Christmas, so I have time. We spent the past 4 days finishing R&C:A4O for $6.52 from Redbox so we're all multiplayered out anyway :cool:

i know the 20oz bottles give you 15 mins of double xp, 1 prize entry, and 1 combat card, but...

if i buy a 12-pack of mtn dew, i know ill get 45mins. will i also get 3 prize entries and 3 combat cards, or is it still 1 prize entry and 1 combat card?

[quote name='41down']im not fully understanding your question. nintendo always releases their games on weird days...sunday,monday, etc...the actual street date for kirby is tomorrow monday the 24th. the ad has it listed for tues the 25th. so thats what theyre referring to.[/QUOTE]
Usually, they come on Sundays and Tuesdays, I thought. But question already answered.

should I use the SYWR points/credits BEFORE or AFTER the gaming coupons? whichever is the wrong way is what happened last time, and I had to tell the cashier to void the transaction and try the other coupon first.

thanks

[quote name='themixmaster']should I use the SYWR points/credits BEFORE or AFTER the gaming coupons? whichever is the wrong way is what happened last time, and I had to tell the cashier to void the transaction and try the other coupon first.

thanks[/QUOTE]

I have always used the SYWR points after applying the coupon and it has worked.

can anyone tell me if the gaming coupons will work with Points Cards for PSN or 360?

Got my batman code and want to get a $50 PSN card and hoping it will work.

[quote name='monstericreated']Anything confirmed for Uncharted 3?[/QUOTE]

It's being released Nov 1st, confirmed

as for deals... rumor is if you dress up like Nathan Drake and zipline into your store you'll get a special bonus

[quote name='grrouchie']can anyone tell me if the gaming coupons will work with Points Cards for PSN or 360?

Got my batman code and want to get a $50 PSN card and hoping it will work.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they do.

[quote name='CoronaKingSnake']It's being released Nov 1st, confirmed

as for deals... rumor is if you dress up like Nathan Drake and zipline into your store you'll get a special bonus[/QUOTE]

I was going to do that, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back