KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
Uncharted 3 review will be up in just a few minutes at IGN. Hopefully that means the embargo is up for everyone?

BF3 got some nice PC review scores...nothing for the console versions yet though lol. I'll pass.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Uncharted 3 review is up....oh man that score[/QUOTE]

Yowza. Even more of a reason to get pumped to get my early copies :hot:

[quote name='ShockandAww']Uncharted 3 review is up....oh man that score[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately this is basically the only game-related site I can access from work, so could you indulge me with what the score is?

If someone wants to be nice and copy and paste the review here with a spoiler tag that would be even better, but I know that's asking a lot.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Unfortunately this is basically the only game-related site I can access from work, so could you indulge me with what the score is?

If someone wants to be nice and copy and paste the review here with a spoiler tag that would be even better, but I know that's asking a lot.[/QUOTE]
Edit: here's the closing comments:

IGN defines a 10.0 -- a masterpiece -- as "the pinnacle of gaming, a masterpiece may not be flawless, but it is so exceptional that it is hard to imagine a game being better." That's Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. From start to finish, single player to multiplayer, this game sings. The characters, the graphics, the sound, the story – they’re all top notch. If you’re willing to skip Uncharted 3, be prepared to miss one of gaming’s finest moments.

And the score:

Presentation
The cinematography and the way the game tells its story blew me away. It's touching and entertaining.
Sound - 10
Spectacular voice acting, fantastic sound effects and an emotional score.
Gameplay -10
Refined climbing and shooting are better than ever, but it’s the way your actions merge with the story that impress.
Lasting Appeal - 10
Single player deserves multiple playthroughs, just like your favorite film. Multiplayer is deep as well as rewarding and will keep you coming back.

Overall 10 - Masterpiece

I haven't been following this thread so I apologize if these have been mentioned, but I just bought Super Mario Galaxy 2 for $19.99 and The Third Birthday for $9.99. SMG2 had a regular price sticker and Third Birthday had the wrap around $9.99 sticker on the top and a sticker over the product sku. There were more third birthdays in the case, but they were all 20 bucks.

[quote name='ShockandAww']

Kmart has a buy 3x 24 pack of pepsi for $15 going on this week also for SYWR members. That of course wouldnt get you the coupon but still a good deal.

Also that Walgreens deal is equivalent so I dont see how it isnt good. It equals about .21 cents a can.[/QUOTE]

4/$10 or 5/$12 is typically what I pay at a super market. That's .20 a can, walgreens is .28 a can.

[quote name='Link2999']When are the Pokemon Rumble gaming coupons valid for? I want to pick up two copies and use the first coupon towards the second.[/QUOTE]

All coupons are not active until the Sunday after the promotion. So, you can not do what you want to do, which is exactly why the coupons work that way,

[quote name='Evolved']4/$10 or 5/$12 is typically what I pay at a super market. That's .20 a can, walgreens is .28 a can.[/QUOTE]

Your math is off. You are not counting the free 12 pack

[quote name='KrzyHpnKricket']All coupons are not active until the Sunday after the promotion. So, you can not do what you want to do, which is exactly why the coupons work that way,[/QUOTE]

Darn. I guess I'll pick it up somewhere else then.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Your math is off. You are not counting the free 12 pack[/QUOTE]
I don't drink diet pepsi or pesi max. So no, I' not forgetting anything. :lol:

[quote name='ShockandAww']Edit: here's the closing comments:

IGN defines a 10.0 -- a masterpiece -- as "the pinnacle of gaming, a masterpiece may not be flawless, but it is so exceptional that it is hard to imagine a game being better." That's Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. From start to finish, single player to multiplayer, this game sings. The characters, the graphics, the sound, the story – they’re all top notch. If you’re willing to skip Uncharted 3, be prepared to miss one of gaming’s finest moments.

And the score:

Presentation
The cinematography and the way the game tells its story blew me away. It's touching and entertaining.
Sound - 10
Spectacular voice acting, fantastic sound effects and an emotional score.
Gameplay -10
Refined climbing and shooting are better than ever, but it’s the way your actions merge with the story that impress.
Lasting Appeal - 10
Single player deserves multiple playthroughs, just like your favorite film. Multiplayer is deep as well as rewarding and will keep you coming back.

Overall 10 - Masterpiece
[/QUOTE]

Wow. I think Uncharted 2 may have been the best game I've played in the last 10 years and now it sounds like they've easily eclipsed it.

Thanks Shock!

[quote name='chriscolbert']Wow. I think Uncharted 2 may have been the best game I've played in the last 10 years and now it sounds like they've easily eclipsed it.

Thanks Shock![/QUOTE]

Well after reading that initial review, I think I am going to have to have a change of heart. I was going to skip UC3 until a sale (mostly due to BF3 & MW3) but I think I am going to have to snag it now. MW3 can wait.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Wow. I think Uncharted 2 may have been the best game I've played in the last 10 years and now it sounds like they've easily eclipsed it.

Thanks Shock![/QUOTE]

The King returns! Uncharted is easily one of my favorite franchises. Can't wait for Uncharted 3. Absolute day 1 purchase and day 1 play for me.

[quote name='Ardrid']The King returns! Uncharted is easily one of my favorite franchises. Can't wait for Uncharted 3. Absolute day 1 purchase and day one play for me.[/QUOTE]
Josh should announce the deal as soon as he can. Look at how well Batman did at Kmart when he announced the deal well ahead of the release date. Nobody matched it.

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']Josh should announce the deal as soon as he can. Look at how well Batman did at Kmart when he announced the deal well ahead of the release date. Nobody matched it.[/QUOTE]
I'm getting Uncharted 3 at Kmart regardless of the deal since I now have the goddamn batman coupon but I would like to know what it is :)

The thing is if it's "only" a $20 coupon Amazon has a week to match. And if Amazon matched, Kmart will be the red-headed stepchild of CAG once more and get no separate thread for their deal like Amazon does. And yeah I'm bitter on behalf of Josh and Kmarts deals.

When I bought my Batman last week, the coupon didn't print. The cashier suggested doing a return and re-buy, so I agreed. The coupon printed out the second time. I went home satisfied. But when I checked my e-mail, I had a digital receipt from the first transaction, and guess what? It had a coupon attached. It has a different barcode number than the printed coupon from the second transaction. Did I end up with two coupons, or is the digital coupon invalid since the game was returned?

[quote name='Blank Earth']When I bought my Batman last week, the coupon didn't print. The cashier suggested doing a return and re-buy, so I agreed. The coupon printed out the second time. I went home satisfied. But when I checked my e-mail, I had a digital receipt from the first transaction, and guess what? It had a coupon attached. It has a different barcode number than the printed coupon from the second transaction. Did I end up with two coupons, or is the digital coupon invalid since the game was returned?[/QUOTE]
If you dont want to be a douche about it then it's invalid. I'll leave it there.

[quote name='Blank Earth']KmartGamer Facebook page is saying a $20 coupon for UC3.[/QUOTE]
NNNNnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Blank Earth']KmartGamer Facebook page is saying a $20 coupon for UC3.[/QUOTE]

Where are you seeing that? I figured it must be in a response somewhere because I don't see a dedicated message for it. I figured that's what it would be anyway so it's no big deal if that's "all" that it is.

Okay I have 2 questions:

1. IGN gave U3 a 10/10...WOW!! So excited. :) Best trilogy ever I hope.
2. Does BF3 for PS3 & 360 print 2 different coupons? Like can I use the 360 coupon & the PS3 coupon for $40 savings of Uncharted 3?

Thanks.

Is there some limit on the number of coupons we can get/use for the mt. dew and doritos thing? In the winter months basically ever charity I work with does trivia nights and goes through infinite soda and snacks, so If I could buy a bunch of those sodas and snacks now and maybe get some coupons myself, then bonus for my good karma :)

Yes, I know that I would not (probably) be able to use more than 1/transaction, but even just getting like 4 of these would be cool and I'd be able to use at least 1 on mw3 and another on skyrim, and then just need to find something else!

[quote name='Blank Earth']Yeah, it was in response to a question asked on Saturday.[/QUOTE]

I see it now. Not quite sure how I missed that.

Given the way the question was specifically asking about a coupon, I suppose there's a chance for a cross-promo on something else, since I know that those that all of a sudden feel entitled to Batman-worthy deals on everything will be complaining. :roll:

[quote name='chriscolbert']I see it now. Not quite sure how I missed that.

Given the way the question was specifically asking about a coupon, I suppose there's a chance for a cross-promo on something else, since I know that those that all of a sudden feel entitled to Batman-worthy deals on everything will be complaining. :roll:[/QUOTE]

The twitter account says the U3 deal is getting finalized today, so he's got something else going on. Now if he'd just tell us what.

[quote name='chriscolbert']I see it now. Not quite sure how I missed that.

Given the way the question was specifically asking about a coupon, I suppose there's a chance for a cross-promo on something else, since I know that those that all of a sudden feel entitled to Batman-worthy deals on everything will be complaining. :roll:[/QUOTE]
I feel like there will be something else as well seeing as all the big releases have something extra.

If not, we riot. Just kidding. It's still an outstanding deal with "just" the coupon.

[quote name='wune']I wonder what we're supposed to use it on.[/QUOTE]

Based on the circular, I'm thinking Skyrim.

[quote name='sladeums']
s5Aqn.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='StickyWhiteSubstance']Okay I have 2 questions:

1. IGN gave U3 a 10/10...WOW!! So excited. :) Best trilogy ever I hope.
2. Does BF3 for PS3 & 360 print 2 different coupons? Like can I use the 360 coupon & the PS3 coupon for $40 savings of Uncharted 3?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

My understanding is that the "Offer ID" number that prints on the coupon is the same for both versions even if the barcode is technically different. Given that you can't stack two of the same Offer IDs then I would say the answer is no.

My 360 Batman Offer ID is 547 if anyone bought it on PS3 and can confirm that this is the case (I'm 99% sure it is though).

Can we get an update on the list of games to be clearanced? Also, when will the clearance sale start? I've gone to my local KMart twice now and nothing has been dropped yet.

Thanks!

[quote name='chriscolbert']My understanding is that the "Offer ID" number that prints on the coupon is the same for both versions even if the barcode is technically different. Given that you can't stack two of the same Offer IDs then I would say the answer is no.

My 360 Batman Offer ID is 547 if anyone bought it on PS3 and can confirm that this is the case (I'm 99% sure it is though).[/QUOTE]

Alrighty, thanks.

Origin completely screwed up my pre-order for BF3 so I'm off to Kmart first thing tomorrow to get a PS3 headset with an LE BF3.

My PS3 headset from Amazon is going back the day it arrives!

Hoping Generations coupon info comes out soon. I want to go ahead and cancel my TRU preorder so I can get this and Uncharted on one trip.

Edit: He just responded on to me on the Facebook page, info should be coming Friday.

on release i wasnt able to get batman arkham city i even asked them and they said they sold out of the 360 version fast... but 2 days later i saw 2 of them go back on shelf. i even asked if they got shippments and they said no and that they were just returned. are people just returning them? & isnt this illegal?

[quote name='Keen314']I guess I'll be starting the K-Mart coupon train today with the new Kirby game. I love me some pink marshmallow fluff![/QUOTE]

Has anyone seen Kirby at K-Mart today?

Went to find Kirby Wii at 2 Kmarts and none had them. Showed them the Kmart Gamer pamphlet they actually had instore which showed the game came out today. So the workers brought in a bunch of boxes and quickly tore them open but no Kirby :(

Ended up getting Kirby Mass Attack for $15 :D

[quote name='AwakenedCloud']Hoping Generations coupon info comes out soon. I want to go ahead and cancel my TRU preorder so I can get this and Uncharted on one trip.[/QUOTE]

I'm doing something something similar so I want to know the Sonic Generation deal as well.

I'm going to Gamestop anyway for Otomedius Excellent, which is supposed to be released the same day as Sonic Generation. Save me a trip to go with Gamestop. Unless Kmart will come through and give a deal better than $15 coupon since that's how much the bonus DLC seems worth to me for the Xbox 360 version.

I didn't see Kirby's Return to Dreamland for the Wii at either of the two closest Kmarts to my house. I actually went to both and did pick up stuff that one had that the other didn't have.

Did Kirby Wii get delayed? Gamestop says 11/1 now, but Gamefaqs says today. Still hoping for a deal on Kirby Mass Attack and Professor Layton: Last Spector.

[quote name='salty tbone']Based on the circular, I'm thinking Skyrim.[/QUOTE]

You guys are goofing around right? The $10 Game Coupon for 11-6 to 11-12 is pretty obvious for getting MW3 hince buying the doritos and dew

[quote name='CoronaKingSnake']You guys are goofing around right? The $10 Game Coupon for 11-6 to 11-12 is pretty obvious for getting MW3 hince buying the doritos and dew[/QUOTE]

Nah. Nobody knows what this Modern Warfare 3 game coming out on the 8th is. /sarcasm ;)

That said I think I will be getting some Doritos and Mtn Dew and using that coupon on a newish title (getting MW3 Hardened & Skyrim CE from GS & Amazon) or if something good is on sale during MW3/Skyrim week (hoping for DR2: OTR, Ico/SoTC, or GoW Collection :pray:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back