KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lyricsborn']Cant the coupon is only fot LoTR.[/QUOTE]
Ah. I thought they meant they were getting a $10 coupon for buying LOTR. In that case I'd say they're SOL then unless they use the $30 or so coupon that I believe was given out with Batman: AC in conjunction with that.:)

[quote name='Kain']Having issues with the way the deal works doesn't make a critique a whine. It's not that the deal doesn't fit exactly what I want. My issue is that last time around, Josh thought it through to allow people to use the cards to get over the two cents they needed. That was a "get out of jail card", for lack of a better term, and quite frankly, great planning on his part. So aside from those people who were whining that they'd have to buy a card at a 50% discount to get over the two cents, it pretty much solved everyone's problem. This time around, he thought ahead to lower the target price to $110, which was good to solve the problem people had the last time, but he removed the points cards from counting, leaving those of us who are two cents short without a "get out of jail card" and in quite a bind. Whether or not it was an oversight on his part or deliberate, trying to make the deal work better for people this time around has only made it work worse for some of us.[/QUOTE]

Josh has said that his bosses wouldn't allow point cards to count this time. You are free to criticize, and I don't consider it whining, but complaining won't change that reality. No deal is perfect. Josh made a pretty good offer, in my opinion.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Ah. I thought they meant they were getting a $10 coupon for buying LOTR. In that case I'd say they're SOL then unless they use the $30 or so coupon that I believe was given out with Batman: AC in conjunction with that.:)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I am not losing out for not using lotr coupon too much as was last minute coupon addition anyways.

I wouldn't feel bad for not using the LOTR coupon. How many people here would rush out to buy it day one if the msrp was $49.99? Not me.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Highly doubt it will be $40 off. Maybe half off. And yeah that's probably what I'm getting too. SR3 for sure.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, buy 1 get 1 half off seems pretty reasonable....although I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Buy 1 get $40 off another....that would basically be $20 off each game and would basically act as an instant $20 coupon you could use immediately on each game. Seeing as how most major releases are getting $20 coupons anyways, it wouldn't be too surprising.

Buy 1 get 1 half off would be a good deal. But Buy 1 get $40 off another title would be an AMAZING deal and would hands down bring a lot of new customers into K-Mart that week. If I were running things, I would run the juicier deal of Buy 1 get $40 off another title. Considering a lot of major titles will be on sale for $39.99 or less during Black Friday anyways, I don't see it as unreasonable to expect a Buy 1 get $40 off.

[quote name='dino88']I wouldn't feel bad for not using the LOTR coupon. How many people here would rush out to buy it day one if the msrp was $49.99? Not me.[/QUOTE]

Lol, same here. LOTR doesn't exactly scream "AAA" and "must buy" for me...considering how bad past LOTR games have been, I don't have much expectations for this upcoming LOTR game. If it was $10, I might consider it. There are just way too many high profile games this Fall that LOTR will most likely fall by the wayside.

[quote name='Supreme0ne']wait...so now you can get the 40/110 coupon deal and use coupons to get the total under 40/110? or am i misreading something?[/QUOTE]

yes Josh said the other day that coupons don't devalue the total to prevent you from getting the coupons. So if you have a $30 coupon for example you can use that, and still get the $50 in coupons.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rawrker']For starters its a $50/$110 deal, but yes Josh said the other day that coupons don't devalue the total to prevent you from getting the coupons. So if you have a $30 coupon for example you can use that, and still get the $50 in coupons.[/QUOTE]

It's $40/$110. Spend $40 get a $15 coupon, spend $110 get a $50 coupon.

[quote name='The 7th Number']So i can buy MW3+Skyrim use my 30 GC from Batman..... pay 90 and get a 50 coupon?[/QUOTE]

For the 100 millionth time....YES

I wasnt going to get MW3 but this seems like a good deal. Then i could use the 50 coupon on Saints row the third or Assassins creed revelations.

thats assuming Kmart will have copies of MW3 left on friday. :X

[quote name='dino88']It's $40/$110. Spend $40 get a $15 coupon, spend $110 get a $50 coupon.[/QUOTE]

lol yeah, for some reason I was relating $110 to the $50 coupons since thats what everyone is talking about going for.

As for the Buy 1 get X off deal in the week of the 13th. I see it being something more like $20 off. I think $40 is too much to expect (maybe 50% might be too), though personally I'd love to be wrong.

I'm really starting to get excited about the upcoming deals. I imagine my game plan is like everyone elses. Buy 2 games the week of the $110/$50 deal(most likely MW3 and Skyrim), use my -$20 BF3 coupon and -$20 Uncharted 3 coupon(which will make it $79.99 before taxes). Then the following week, I'm thinking something like buy two games from a list and get $40 off(will probably get AC:R and SRTheThird). And I will use the -$50 coupon on that deal.

So I'm anticipating:
MW3 & Skyrim- $79.99+tax
AC:R & SRTheThird- $29.99+tax

With a total out of pocket of $109.98+tax

Worst case scenario I could trade in something at Gamestop, if I end up not liking it. And would probably make money on it. I could use the credit for the 3D Playstation TV. Cuz I don't see any of those titles losing value for awhile.

I am certainly not here to argue, but I don't see how anyone can not be excited about these deals. Josh has done another amazing job organizing all these deals for us. He doesn't have to do anything like this, because there is no retailer offering anything close to this especially before Black Friday.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I am not going to get into a huge argument over this but I am not sure how/why you think MW3 looks like the same game from 2009 and BF3 is somehow this completely new game. BBC2 and BF3 are very close is play style and what not. Plus all they added was a new team deathmatch to the modes. It is still conquest and rush for the most part. Yes they added jets, yes they tweaked the classes, yes it is prettier and yes the movement is faster but if played BBC2 MP then BF3 does not play much different. Now with that said do I think MW3 will play much different than MW2? No..but that is not a bad thing either. COD games have always had good gameplay. Now if you played MW1 and MW2 (like me) then you actually WANT to play the SP part to see how they wrap up the story (yes there is one). Plus they have added a "horde mode" that looks awesome and is a completely separate leveling system in the game on top of more spec ops missions that were a blast. The MP has been retooled also. The new "strike packages" will change the way you play and the added "Kill Confirmed" mode should help with campers (not eliminate unfortunately). Add in the tweaks to Perks, individual leveling of your guns, and the new Prestige shop (that actually offers a reward to prestige) and MW3 may look like MW2 but it will NOT feel like MW2. It is like saying you wont play Uncharted 3 because it looks too much like Uncharted 2 or ANY of these 3rd generation games from this console period.[/QUOTE]

BF3 is very good about allowing you to play a role other than "the guy who shoots the dudes on the other team the most".
You can spot enemies, revive teammates, heal them, give ammo, drive them around, suppress enemies, blow up enemy vehicles, create mobile spawn points, etc. Now, that may have been the case in BC2 as well but I never felt like simply being a spotter or a healer really helped my team like it does in BF3.

There's just a huge variety of ways you can help your team win in BF3. No matter what the mode in MW that game is essentially about shooting the other dudes who are trying to shoot you. You may capture a point or a flag but your immediate goal at all times in that game is to shoot the dudes who are trying to shoot you. There isn't much of anything else to do.

Plus, If you don't understand how the multiplayer trailers for that game look like they could just be a new map pack for MW2 I don't know how to make it any more clear. Grey game with bank gothic text all over the place and killstreaks. Oh, and now there's even more progress bars to fill up by shooting more dudes.

Much moreso than the other cookie cutter sequels in the franchise, MW3 looks exactly like MW2. I think that has a lot to do with the shakeup at IW causing that studio to lack direction and activision likely directing them to stay the course and repeat the success instead of trying anything new. I wonder if they ever will.

We've played this game before, gentlemen. You can kind of say that about a lot of franchises, but MW3 is reaching sports game levels of iteration/lack of innovation, except without the excuse of updated rosters to sell a $60 game every year. I may pick it up later on if it hits $40 on sale later on just to play with some friends of mine, but outside of using it as a means to chat with old friends and have a few laughs over stupid moments, the CoD franchise is about as appealing to me as a new Guitar Hero game at this point.

If i had to make specific suggestions about the multiplayer it would be to expand the class building to roles outside of simply shooting and attacking. Also to expand the maps beyond this quake deathmatch type stuff that has been the norm for Call of Duty. That type of game pace is just fine, but that's all that there is. CoD is basically quake deathmatch updated and modernized. I feel like they have completely ignored the advancements in online multiplayer seen in games like Team Fortress 2, BF2/3, Gears, and Killzone 2. TF2 for its well rounded classes and maps that support those classes' roles. BF2/3 for their large scale battles and vehicles. Gears for its importance on teamwork and cover, and Killzone 2 (a little less so) for its dynamically changing multiplayer modes in one session and larger on foot battles.

[quote name='Bleedingwickedly']I'm really starting to get excited about the upcoming deals. I imagine my game plan is like everyone elses. Buy 2 games the week of the $110/$50 deal(most likely MW3 and Skyrim), use my -$20 BF3 coupon and -$20 Uncharted 3 coupon(which will make it $79.99 before taxes). Then the following week, I'm thinking something like buy two games from a list and get $40 off(will probably get AC:R and SRTheThird). And I will use the -$50 coupon on that deal.

So I'm anticipating:
MW3 & Skyrim- $79.99+tax
AC:R & SRTheThird- $29.99+tax

With a total out of pocket of $109.98+tax

Worst case scenario I could trade in something at Gamestop, if I end up not liking it. And would probably make money on it. I could use the credit for the 3D Playstation TV. Cuz I don't see any of those titles losing value for awhile.

I am certainly not here to argue, but I don't see how anyone can not be excited about these deals. Josh has done another amazing job organizing all these deals for us. He doesn't have to do anything like this, because there is no retailer offering anything close to this especially before Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

Problem you'll have is the total must be $110.00 before taxes thus, you couldn't use both coupons on MW3/Sykrim and get the deal to work. You would only receive the $15.00 coupon for spending over $40 but wont receive the extra $35.00 because your total would be only $79.99 pre tax

[quote name='mr mellow']Problem you'll have is the total must be $110.00 before taxes thus, you couldn't use both coupons on MW3/Sykrim and get the deal to work. You would only receive the $15.00 coupon for spending over $40 but wont receive the extra $35.00 because your total would be only $79.99 pre tax[/QUOTE]

Go back and read the thread again. Josh has already confirmed the coupons WILL print if previous game credits knock the total below 110.

So he Will get the full 50 even if he uses his other game credits.

[quote name='mr mellow']Problem you'll have is the total must be $110.00 before taxes thus, you couldn't use both coupons on MW3/Sykrim and get the deal to work. You would only receive the $15.00 coupon for spending over $40 but wont receive the extra $35.00 because your total would be only $79.99 pre tax[/QUOTE]

Not true, coupons don't affect the amount that triggers the coupons. If he buys MW3 + Skyrim for $119.98 and applies coupons to it, it will still trigger the $50 coupon.

[quote name='jer7583']BF3 is very good about allowing you to play a role other than "the guy who shoots the dudes on the other team the most".
You can spot enemies, revive teammates, heal them, give ammo, drive them around, suppress enemies, blow up enemy vehicles, create mobile spawn points, etc. Now, that may have been the case in BC2 as well but I never felt like simply being a spotter or a healer really helped my team like it does in BF3.

There's just a huge variety of ways you can help your team win in BF3. No matter what the mode in MW that game is essentially about shooting the other dudes who are trying to shoot you. You may capture a point or a flag but your immediate goal at all times in that game is to shoot the dudes who are trying to shoot you. There isn't much of anything else to do.

Plus, If you don't understand how the multiplayer trailers for that game look like they could just be a new map pack for MW2 I don't know how to make it any more clear. Grey game with bank gothic text all over the place and killstreaks. Oh, and now there's even more progress bars to fill up by shooting more dudes.

Much moreso than the other cookie cutter sequels in the franchise, MW3 looks exactly like MW2. I think that has a lot to do with the shakeup at IW causing that studio to lack direction and activision likely directing them to stay the course and repeat the success instead of trying anything new. I wonder if they ever will.

We've played this game before, gentlemen. You can kind of say that about a lot of franchises, but MW3 is reaching sports game levels of iteration/lack of innovation, except without the excuse of updated rosters to sell a $60 game every year. I may pick it up later on if it hits $40 on sale later on just to play with some friends of mine, but outside of using it as a means to chat with old friends and have a few laughs over stupid moments, the CoD franchise is about as appealing to me as a new Guitar Hero game at this point.

If i had to make specific suggestions about the multiplayer it would be to expand the class building to roles outside of simply shooting and attacking. Also to expand the maps beyond this quake deathmatch type stuff that has been the norm for Call of Duty. That type of game pace is just fine, but that's all that there is. CoD is basically quake deathmatch updated and modernized. I feel like they have completely ignored the advancements in online multiplayer seen in games like Team Fortress 2, BF2/3, Gears, and Killzone 2. TF2 for its well rounded classes and maps that support those classes' roles. BF2/3 for their large scale battles and vehicles. Gears for its importance on teamwork and cover, and Killzone 2 (a little less so) for its dynamically changing multiplayer modes in one session and larger on foot battles.
[/QUOTE]

So much wrong with this that it does not even dignify a well written response, it is a sequel and falls under if it ain't broken don't fix it. If you don't like it then don't buy it or play it but we all know how that works outs. There is a lot of innovation and changes in CoD but if you choose to ignore it and keep wearing your fanboy goggles well then no one can help you.

Anyways back on topic: About what I mentioned earlier for the people who messed up and bought the headset and game in two different transactions, I got a response back that they are willing to send me a GC for the difference to fix the issue for me which is great. They have been doing some remarkable deals and with this CS they are really the best place to buy your new releases. I plan to use my $20 off coupon from BF3 and $10 off LotR coupon from B:AC on LoTR next week so I can get it for ~$34 and then use the $20 coupon from that on MW3, Skyrim, and a 4000 points card to get my $50 on coupons which I will use of Saints Row III and possibly get in on the x of game deal with that. My only real complaint is that they are getting me to buy games I normally would have passed on until I got them from Goozex or somewhere on clearance which leaves me poor!:cry:

Keep up the good work Josh, Stock Boy and SHC gaming team and nevermind the entitled crybabies that think it is your job to give them money.

[quote name='wtsutton']Go back and read the thread again. Josh has already confirmed the coupons WILL print if previous game credits knock the total below 110.

So he Will get the full 50 even if he uses his other game credits.[/QUOTE]

Well alrighty then Cool story bro!

[quote name='ilnadmy']Not true, coupons don't affect the amount that triggers the coupons. If he buys MW3 + Skyrim for $119.98 and applies coupons to it, it will still trigger the $50 coupon.[/QUOTE]

Beat me to it

Question. Would I be able to use the $15+$35 ($50) gaming coupons on the metal gear solid hd edition ($49.99) if I add a 1600 point card to the transaction? So it would be $69.98 before tax.

[quote name='unknownthreat']Question. Would I be able to use the $15+$35 ($50) gaming coupons on the metal gear solid hd edition ($49.99) if I add a 1600 point card to the transaction? So it would be $69.98 before tax.[/QUOTE]

If the 1600 point card is classified as "gaming software" then yes!
In other words *no*, points cards dont count.

[quote name='unknownthreat']Question. Would I be able to use the $15+$35 ($50) gaming coupons on the metal gear solid hd edition ($49.99) if I add a 1600 point card to the transaction? So it would be $69.98 before tax.[/QUOTE]

From my understanding coupons do work on points cards.

Didn't see if Josh responded to my questions couple days ago so here goes:

Can I get the discount on Xbox Points and Membership if I buy MW3 on PS3?
Is Skylander figures considered a gaming accessory and can I use coupons on them?

[quote name='hostyl1']If the 1600 point card is classified as "gaming software" then yes!
In other words *no*, points cards dont count.
[/QUOTE]
he's not talking about the 40/110 deal. just the gaming coupons he gets from it and using it on pts cards :|

basically yes

[quote name='bykfiend42']Why is it that I can check Best Buy and Target's weekly deals at a glance but when I come to look at K-mart I have to slog through this huge ass post? This is a big reason why I don't even consider looking into K-mart deals any more.[/QUOTE]

Because 99% of the time the deals those retailers run are absolutely worthless. The deals listed here on the OP are pretty straight forward for those with any sort of reading comprehension. People posting here in the thread though always have complaints, opinions or questions. That is why there is also additional information listed in the initial postings.

[quote name='bykfiend42']Why is it that I can check Best Buy and Target's weekly deals at a glance but when I come to look at K-mart I have to slog through this huge ass post? This is a big reason why I don't even consider looking into K-mart deals any more.[/QUOTE]

All deals are listed on the first page. What deals are BB and Target having the week MW3 and Skyrim comes out?
This thread shows the deals at Kmart, clear up to Nov. 12. In the BB and target thread don't you have to wait till the weekly ad comes out?

I have a question to receive the 15/50 coupons for spending 40/110 respectively, does it have to be for games released the week of Nov 6th-12th? Can I purchase say Skyrim and Uncharted 3 and still receive the 50 dollar gaming coupon?

[quote name='element676']I have a question to receive the 15/50 coupons for spending 40/110 respectively, does it have to be for games released the week of Nov 6th-12th? Can I purchase say Skyrim and Uncharted 3 and still receive the 50 dollar gaming coupon?[/QUOTE]

you can buy any game.

[quote name='element676']I have a question to receive the 15/50 coupons for spending 40/110 respectively, does it have to be for games released the week of Nov 6th-12th? Can I purchase say Skyrim and Uncharted 3 and still receive the 50 dollar gaming coupon?[/QUOTE]That deal applies to all video game software, so you can definitely do that (and I'm doing the same ;)). However, the "Buy X and Y, save $XX" deal for the following week (11/13-11/20) is rumored to be restricted to new releases that week.

I'm glad Dark Souls is on sale.
I've only played maybe half an hour of Demon's Souls, but Dark Souls looked really cool and I was kicking myself for not picking it up on launch week.

If you can't handle reading that huge ass OP, there's nothing more to say.

[quote name='Silence4520']so Amazon is offering $20 for battle field 3 too , so should i buy it on amazon or kmart, and is battlefield 3 worth 60?[/QUOTE]

Unless you live somewhere other than the east coast with a 24hr kmart, the question should be moot.

Also, i don't think anyone can answer that question for you.

[quote name='cubeenigma']he's not talking about the 40/110 deal. just the gaming coupons he gets from it and using it on pts cards :|

basically yes[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I know you can't use gaming coupons on games that are less than the coupon so I had to add some filler like a point card. Basically I wanted to use both the $35 and $15 on mgs (49.99). It would be $14.99 after the $35 but I wouldn't be able to use the $15 coupon on it because of the 1 cent difference. So I'm adding the point cards so I can use it.

so would purchasing MGS HD and Skyrim qualify for the 50 coupon? The two would be 110 together pre-tax but does it have to be over 110? Just curious if that would qualify otherwise I can just get 2 60 dollar games.

[quote name='element676']so would purchasing MGS HD and Skyrim qualify for the 50 coupon?[/QUOTE]

No. You would be 2 cents shy of $110.

[quote name='element676']so would purchasing MGS HD and Skyrim qualify for the 50 coupon? The two would be 110 together pre-tax but does it have to be over 110? Just curious if that would qualify otherwise I can just get 2 60 dollar games.[/QUOTE]

"Spend $110.00 or more"

Sometimes I miss Altanis.

Is getting live 12 months for 40 with MW3 a good deal? I havent really shopped for 12 month gold in a while but mine is up in january. I dont really want to complicate a deal if i dont have to. Im thinking of doing Skyrim+MW3+12monthGold, using 30 batman coupon+10 mt dew coupon, then getting the 50 dollar coupon.

[quote name='element676']so would purchasing MGS HD and Skyrim qualify for the 50 coupon? The two would be 110 together pre-tax but does it have to be over 110? Just curious if that would qualify otherwise I can just get 2 60 dollar games.[/QUOTE]

MGSHD is actually only $49.99 and Skyrim is $59.99 so it would only be $109.98. I recommend getting the AC/DC Rock-band track pack, its only $2.99 on clearance at Kmart. This will put you at $112.97, so you would be just over.

You don't consider deals because finding some information in a single post takes a minute or two longer? That's sad.

Looks like I'm done with Kmart for a while. The coupon train was nice while it lasted, but I didn't get a coupon when we bought Dance Central 2, and with the sketchy looking coupon with Skyrim, I think I'll just safely preorder elsewhere. Maybe we will meet again next year.

[quote name='Pyloric']Looks like I'm done with Kmart for a while. The coupon train was nice while it lasted, but I didn't get a coupon when we bought Dance Central 2, and with the sketchy looking coupon with Skyrim, I think I'll just safely preorder elsewhere. Maybe we will meet again next year.[/QUOTE]

Josh can help you if you didn't get a coupon with Dance Central 2. As far as the "sketchy looking coupon with Skyrim," not sure someone can help you with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back